mexican blood gang...SANGRE ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: mexican blood gang...SANGRE ?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 24th, 2017, 5:26 pm

Hypeman111 wrote:Yall never heard of the Mexican Swan Bloods? They a full Mexican click from the swans they deep af. I seen a rumble between them and f13s about 5on5 when they was they shook hands and parted ways. They active tho on wadsworth 70somethin
I heard of Latinos in Swans. A full Mexican click tho, huh? Now that I never knew. Probably the deepest Mexican bloods in Cali, huh?

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 29th, 2017, 8:23 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Hypeman111 wrote:Yall never heard of the Mexican Swan Bloods? They a full Mexican click from the swans they deep af. I seen a rumble between them and f13s about 5on5 when they was they shook hands and parted ways. They active tho on wadsworth 70somethin
I heard of Latinos in Swans. A full Mexican click tho, huh? Now that I never knew. Probably the deepest Mexican bloods in Cali, huh?
Yea they deep i just seen them yesterday they was out there on 79th and McKinley they lookin like nortenos

Hypeman111

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 29th, 2017, 8:24 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

Hypeman111

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 29th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Hypeman111 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
I got friends in Denver Co that got peoples from Crenshaw Mafia out there a Mexican click they deep too.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » April 12th, 2017, 7:31 pm

LOL wait, ain't MSB Mad Swan Bloods?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 12th, 2017, 11:58 pm

dont know about mexican bloods but i saw a lot of f 13 from that area i mean just south of 80st swan pond there is f13 85st and they flame ..i mean i saw them flamed up many time and long time ago

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”