Wisconsin gangs

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: Wisconsin gangs

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 11:12 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:This has nothing to do with respect. This has to do with you acting like a lil girl & if I'm such I leva, then come handle it already. You can show me the paper work on how I'm a rat too. I know I've gotten paper work on what we call rats (I mean both definations too) round here, so I can back my play. From your defination of real varrio, I think the rats belonged to a 2 man "northern sureno" paisa gang. I think I know the real fromt he fake, but obviously someone has something backwards.
blah blah blah leva...blah blah blah. You're a fuckin joke so save it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 11th, 2011, 11:22 pm

:lol:

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 11:29 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote::lol:

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Milwaukee

Unread post by MILNATIVE » August 9th, 2011, 8:26 am

West Allis - A peaceful - but some say smaller - crowd visited the State Fair this weekend, in the aftermath of the violence that marred the event's opening day.

Vendors and visitors said Saturday that the melee Thursday night was definitely keeping people away.

"On a normal day, Friday would blow away Thursday," said Brandon Grebe, manager of the Miller Lite Sports Bar and Grill.

But this year, he said, Friday was "very slow. Usually people stay around quite a bit. It was not a typical Friday night."

For a Saturday, he said, "there aren't as many people as there should be here, especially with the weather we are having."

Patrice Harris, the fair's communication manager, said that attendance numbers are released after the fair ends, so day-to-day comparisons aren't available.

On the fair's opening night, at least 31 people were arrested and at least 11 people were injured, including seven police officers.

The trouble Thursday began around 7 p.m. in the midway area, when fights erupted among black youths, said State Fair Police Chief Tom Struebing.

Witnesses told the Journal Sentinel that around the 11 p.m. closing time, mobs of black youths attacked white people as they left the fair, punching and kicking people and shaking and pounding their vehicles.

As a result, new rules were adopted requiring that all people under 18 entering the fairgrounds after 5 p.m. be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian over the age of 21.

In addition, Gov. Scott Walker ordered the State Patrol to help keep order.

Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn also promised additional police protection at the fair and other weekend activities around the city. The fair's entire police staff of 80 was on the job Saturday.

Visitors Saturday said the additional police presence was comforting.

"I did hesitate about coming here," said Jennifer Poppler, 37, of Racine, who came with her two children, both under 3.

"I feel better now that we're here. We just decided (the police) probably took care of it. We got the impression that they are not going to let it happen again."

She noted, however, that her parents, who are in their 70s, elected to stay home.

They are "uncomfortable with what happened," she said.

Stacey Anderson of Dodgeville brought her twin toddlers.

"We were a little hesitant, but we didn't want a bunch of kids to ruin our day," she said.

"We thought that after what happened, there'll be lots of security. And it happened at night, so we'll be out of here by then."

Cassandra Johnson, 22, of Milwaukee attended with her 10-month-old daughter. She said she felt comfortable in attending because of the new restrictions.

Johnson, who is African-American, said those behind the violence did their race and everyone else an injustice. "It was kind of an embarrassment for African-Americans, because now everyone's going to think African-Americans are the ones starting all the drama," she said.

A few vendors and fair workers said that business felt about the same Saturday as it did on Thursday. But most of the workers said they noticed a significant difference.

"I think (Thursday's disturbances) killed the crowd," said Evan Bremberger, 20, of Hartland, who is part of a milking demonstration crew.

"It's definitely not as packed."

Harris said people did not seem to mind the additional security measures.

"Fairgoers were coming into the park thanking us for the policies," she said.

"The extra security really assured people of their safety."

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » August 9th, 2011, 12:10 pm

Aug. 5, 2011
Unprecedented violence on the opening night of the Wisconsin State Fair by rampaging youths prompted extraordinary measures Friday: The head of the fair implemented new rules to keep unattended teens off the grounds at night, and Gov. Scott Walker ordered the State Patrol to help keep order.
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and Police Chief Ed Flynn, meanwhile, promised Friday to beef up policing at this weekend's major public events around the city to limit any chance of the State Fair events being repeated.
The violence left workers and patrons of the fair in West Allis shaken and reminded many of the mob-like disturbances that occurred over the Fourth of July weekend in Milwaukee.
The trouble at the fair started around 7 p.m. Thursday in the midway area, where amusement rides are located, when fights broke out among black youths, said Tom Struebing, chief of the State Fair Police. Those fights did not appear to be racially motivated.
Then around the closing time of 11 p.m., witnesses told the Journal Sentinel, dozens to hundreds of black youths attacked white people as they left the fair, punching and kicking people and shaking and pounding on their vehicles.
At least 31 people were arrested - many for disorderly conduct - in connection with the incidents on the fairgrounds and on the streets outside. At least 11 people, seven of them police officers, were injured, officials said. Twenty-four people were arrested within the fairgrounds by State Fair Police. West Allis police arrested seven people, five of them juveniles, outside the fairgrounds.
Struebing said two injured officers were hospitalized; one was hit in the face with an improvised weapon, the other suffered a concussion.
"We normally can handle anything in the park," Struebing said.
Because of the violence, Rick Frenette, CEO of the fair, announced that the fair would immediately implement a policy in which no youths under 18 years of age would be allowed onto the grounds after 5 p.m. without a parent or guardian at least 21 years old.
Frenette, a veteran of 40 years in fair management, said he had never implemented such a policy before.
Walker made the decision to provide extra State Patrol help after reviewing the incidents, said his spokesmen, Cullen Werwie.
"We will continue to evaluate the situation and make any adjustments necessary to ensure a successful and safe event. We will be doing everything in our power to ensure that parents feel that it is safe to bring their children to the world's best fair," Werwie said in a statement.
West Allis Mayor Dan Devine said in a statement that "thuggery has no place at the Wisconsin State Fair, or anywhere in our society."
Devine said he was disgusted by the reports of violence. "It is appalling that a group of hoodlums has cast such a negative light on what is traditionally a safe and family friendly event," he said in a statement.
Barrett said there would be no tolerance for violence at festivals and that perpetrators will be prosecuted - regardless of race.
"Two years ago, I was a victim of a random attack (outside) State last night, events took place at State Fair that I don't believe are . . . Fair random," Barrett said at a City Hall news conference. The attack by a man wielding a tire iron left Barrett with stitches in his head, broken teeth and broken bones in his right hand. On Friday, security started setting up extra metal fencing at entrances around 5 p.m.
Patrice Harris, communications manager for the State Fair, said identification will be checked at each gate in the area where bags are searched. She said the time spent checking for identification shouldn't affect the time spent waiting in line before getting into the fair.
At Gate 3, at least 70 people had their IDs checked within the first hour. All appeared to be minors without guardians.
Jeremy Chavez, Anthony Henderson and Anthony DeHoyas, all 16, were among those stopped.
"I didn't know about the adult thing," Chavez said, although he had heard that IDs would be checked. Henderson and DeHoyas were also taken by surprise.
DeHoyas, who was celebrating his birthday Friday, was upset at being turned away and said he doesn't plan to come back.
He called his mother, who came to the fair to supervise the three teenagers.
Police from three jurisdictions - West Allis, Milwaukee and Wisconsin State Fair - spent Friday trying to piece together what happened. But they could not say what started the situation.
Witnesses, though, told the Journal Sentinel that the attacks appeared to be unprovoked and racially motivated.
"You could just tell they were after white people. That was the main thing. If you were white, they were coming after you," said Jon Stikl of Oak Creek.
He said he was stuck in traffic as a group of young people blocked cars near the fair gate on S. 84th St. near I-94 after he picked up family members attending the fair.
"We noticed a group of five to 10 young black males run up and jump a young white male for no other reason then him being white," Stikl said.
They knocked him to the ground, and then a group of 15 black men kicked and stomped on him, Stikl said.
"My wife's brother jumped out of the car - his natural reaction was to try to break it up. Before you knew it, five or 10 guys were on him and started punching at him. My wife was able to pull him back in the car. So now they surrounded my car and just started punching through the windows, kicking and shaking the car, screaming racial things."
He said there should have been more police presence, given that disturbances were reported inside the fairgrounds shortly after 7 p.m. Thursday.
"I was disgusted by the lack of security. It's a black eye on the State Fair" and police, he said.
Andrew J. Coleman, a recent University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee graduate, said he and a friend were attacked about 10:30 p.m. after they left the fair through the gate off S. 84th near the Pettit National Ice Center.
"I just heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and I got hit in the face. There were six or seven just beating on me," said Coleman, who has a sore jaw from the punches.
His friend was stomped on and his sneakers stolen, said Coleman, of Milwaukee.
A concession worker who works near the midway area told the Journal Sentinel that earlier Thursday night, large groups of African-American youths ran through the midway, knocking over young children and adults, disrupting midway amusement rides and tearing signs up. The midway is east of the Pettit National Ice Center and adjacent to the Hank Aaron State Trail.
"I have never seen anything like it," the worker said. "It was mob mentality."
The worker said there was police presence, including officers on horseback, but it was not enough.
A 34-year-old Muskego man said he was riding on the Ferris wheel in the midway with one of his children when he heard shouts of "fight" sometime after 7 p.m. He saw a big group of people, perhaps 200 to 300, gathered around a brawl.
There were so many . . . "I've never seen anything like this in my life. people you couldn't see who was fighting. There was just this big group that kept growing and chanting, 'Fight, fight, fight,' " he said. "That lasted for one to two minutes. Then when security showed up blowing some whistles, all of this mob started running. It was like a herd of cattle."
Milwaukee Common Council President Willie Hines said he was at the fair Thursday night and witnessed blacks fighting each other, but did not see any blacks attack whites.
He said that if it happened, those individuals should be charged with the crime as well as a hate crime.
"They should be penalized for the prime incident, and we should have a racial enhancer," Hines said.
Although some fairgoers were critical of police response, Hines said State Fair police acted appropriately and professionally.
"They were working hard to control the chaos," Hines said.
He said some coordination problems with other police departments might have happened outside the grounds.
The Wisconsin State Fair is in different jurisdictions. The north side of the fairgrounds, from the Hank Aaron State Trail north, is in Milwaukee. The rest is in West Allis. Adding to the confusion is that the Wisconsin State Fair Park police have jurisdiction only on the fairgrounds, not outside of it.
The incidents Thursday night come as the State Fair Board has worked to increase diversity at the annual fair, expanding its entertainment lineup and attempting to appeal to a younger, more multicultural audience. Diversity was a priority for former State Fair Park Chairman Martin Greenberg, who spoke of making it a "place of inclusion, not exclusion."
The violence is similar to what occurred in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood over the July 4 holiday, when about 60 young people beat and robbed a smaller group that had been watching fireworks from Kilbourn Reservoir Park. The injured people were white; the attackers were African-American, witnesses said. Another group looted a convenience store.
Thursday night's Main Stage performer was rapper MC Hammer, but a number of people who attended the concert said the show wasn't to blame for the disturbances at the fair. One woman said the crowd watching Hammer was mostly white and adult, and any children there seemed to be with parents.
Another woman said the concert was "very laid-back and had no craziness that we witnessed at all. The craziness was in the midway."
State Fair melee
• At least 31 arrested
• At least 11 injured, including seven police officers
• New rules: No one under 18 admitted to fair after 5 p.m. unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Gov. Scott Walker orders State Patrol to provide additional policing help.
• Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett and Police Chief Ed Flynn beef up police presence at fair and other Milwaukee events this weekend.

romeclife
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by romeclife » November 24th, 2011, 5:31 pm

I guess no one heard of murda mob or just don't wanna talk bout'em

Miltown
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Ames Ia

Unread post by Miltown » October 4th, 2017, 6:54 pm

dopekid127 wrote:their used to be eagles in milwaukee? didnt know that..figured they was only in chicago...but i barely hear about eagles now...before they was pretty big around irving..around lakeside school...not too sure about now.....i heard there was breeds in elgin but not to sure about that..i know there a lot of maniacs and kings in elgin...

Yeah. They been gone a minute but they used to have a few blocks around like 25th & Mineral I think. Blackmanofhonor is wrong about one thing though. No way Spanish Cobras is bigger than MPs in Milwaukee. Last I knew, them snakes had maybe 40 dudes. MPs is biggest gang on the south side besides kings. MLDs used to have a decent number like 200 guys or so in the 90s. Same with Cobras. But fell off now. But them Kings easily had 1000 dudes in the 90's and Im willing to say more like 1500. Thats why all the Folks kept their beefs to a minimum so that they could count on aa against them Kings if needed. Spanish Cobras and MLDs were at war in Chi back then, but in the 90's they teamed up a lot in Milwaukee to do missions on Kings and Unknowns.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » October 6th, 2017, 12:35 am

Miltown wrote:
dopekid127 wrote:their used to be eagles in milwaukee? didnt know that..figured they was only in chicago...but i barely hear about eagles now...before they was pretty big around irving..around lakeside school...not too sure about now.....i heard there was breeds in elgin but not to sure about that..i know there a lot of maniacs and kings in elgin...

Yeah. They been gone a minute but they used to have a few blocks around like 25th & Mineral I think. Blackmanofhonor is wrong about one thing though. No way Spanish Cobras is bigger than MPs in Milwaukee. Last I knew, them snakes had maybe 40 dudes. MPs is biggest gang on the south side besides kings. MLDs used to have a decent number like 200 guys or so in the 90s. Same with Cobras. But fell off now. But them Kings easily had 1000 dudes in the 90's and Im willing to say more like 1500. Thats why all the Folks kept their beefs to a minimum so that they could count on aa against them Kings if needed. Spanish Cobras and MLDs were at war in Chi back then, but in the 90's they teamed up a lot in Milwaukee to do missions on Kings and Unknowns.
Any knowledge of the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee in the 90's, 00's, and present?..

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » October 6th, 2017, 12:44 pm

niceman wrote:
Miltown wrote:

Any knowledge of the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee in the 90's, 00's, and present?..

There wasn't one. There was asian gangbangers but most of them cliqued up with latinos. There's really only one asian neighborhood in Milwaukee and that's just like a little 5 block section around 25th & St Paul. The only real asian gangs were hmong gangs but they didnt really bang in the streets like that. They mostly just extorted other asian dudes for protection and shit. I rode with MLDs and I dont ever remember even running into an Asian gang at a night spot. Milwaukee aint as racially diverse as Chi. We have mainly whites blacks and latinos here. There really aint a large community of anyone from any other race. So theres no such thing as a filipino, vietnamese, or whatever else neighborhood here.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 6th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Miltown wrote:
niceman wrote:
Miltown wrote:

There wasn't one. There was asian gangbangers but most of them cliqued up with latinos. There's really only one asian neighborhood in Milwaukee and that's just like a little 5 block section around 25th & St Paul. The only real asian gangs were hmong gangs but they didnt really bang in the streets like that. They mostly just extorted other asian dudes for protection and shit. I rode with MLDs and I dont ever remember even running into an Asian gang at a night spot. Milwaukee aint as racially diverse as Chi. We have mainly whites blacks and latinos here. There really aint a large community of anyone from any other race. So theres no such thing as a filipino, vietnamese, or whatever else neighborhood here.
I see where you're coming from bro... I know a bit here and there but was wondering what others had to say about them.. Asian gangs tend to go against each other only and Milwaukee is no exception.. But I know that the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee has been on the low for over 7 years now..

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » October 7th, 2017, 12:56 am

niceman wrote:
Miltown wrote:
niceman wrote:
Miltown wrote:

I see where you're coming from bro... I know a bit here and there but was wondering what others had to say about them.. Asian gangs tend to go against each other only and Milwaukee is no exception.. But I know that the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee has been on the low for over 7 years now..

I mean they had a scene but not really cuz the shit they do they keep it to themselves. The way they get their money is different from how other gangs get their money so they just dont never even cross paths with other gangs too much. Im only speaking on Milwaukee here. And Chi a little bit. I used to stay in Chi for extended periods haha so I can talk about it. Chi asian community is bigger. They got a chinatown and everything but we aint got that shit in Milwaukee.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 8th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Any knowledge of the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee in the 90's, 00's, and present?..[/quote]

The first Hmong gangs in Milwaukee were the Asian Crips, which originated in California, they were soon followed by the Menace of Destruction or MOD. They were founded in Fresno, California in 1988. They wore red and allied with Asian blood gangs wherever these Hmong gangs were found. Most of the Hmong settled on the north side or south sides of Milwaukee. They are rivals of the Asian Crips who wore blue, and used the number “357” in their images.
The MOD had chapters in Milwaukee, Eau Claire, Madison, and Sheboygan. The MOD used the number “301” and five dots and the word Bloods in their symbols. They were indicted in 2010.

The gang engaged in a fierce war with the Asian Crips in Milwaukee and there were over 120 shootings between the two groups from 2004-2009. Many homes were shot at on both sides.
Many members of both gangs were also shot and beaten by their rivals.

The gang also sold Marijuana, MDMA, and Crystal Meth, and stole cars for parts and to use in crimes. The robbed homes and stores for firearms to be used in crimes and shooting at rivals.

The Menace of Destruction gang began in 1996 in Milwaukee.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 9th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Miltown wrote:

Wassup Miltown, Idk how old you are or how active you were on the streets but there was never 1000 LK's out here banging, maybe in all their history in Milwaukee since the 70's there was never 1000 at any one time, maybe a few hundred in the 90's. I never heard of MLD being that deep here in MIL also maybe 50 active is usually what was said.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » October 9th, 2017, 7:02 pm

MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:

Wassup Miltown, Idk how old you are or how active you were on the streets but there was never 1000 LK's out here banging, maybe in all their history in Milwaukee since the 70's there was never 1000 at any one time, maybe a few hundred in the 90's. I never heard of MLD being that deep here in MIL also maybe 50 active is usually what was said.

I mean I never actually counted but them Kings had almost everything east of Chavez. Except for a couple spots around 6th and Greefield. But if you was east of Chavez them Kings had that shit from National allllll the way down to near Oklahoma. So yeah Id say they had about 1000. They had half the hood all to themselves.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 10th, 2017, 1:47 pm

Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:

I mean I never actually counted but them Kings had almost everything east of Chavez. Except for a couple spots around 6th and Greefield. But if you was east of Chavez them Kings had that shit from National allllll the way down to near Oklahoma. So yeah Id say they had about 1000. They had half the hood all to themselves.

Well in the late 80's and early 90's the LK's had one major chapter in Milwaukee and that's at their Motherland at Kagel School on 12th & Mineral.
They had age-graded members and the leadership for all Milwaukee. They had Pee Wees, Juniors, and seniors, and a council that called the shots.
In 1998 33 LK's were indicted under Operation Checkmate, and that was all their main leadership and hardcore members that were killing and shooting people and putting in work. So let's at 50 hardcore in the 90's and another 100-200 that weren't that active or hardcore or associates.
They didn't need to have a King on every block to control those hoods, just 10 guys standing on one corner would do it and they would also patrol their hoods on foot and car. I didn't see a King every time I went to their hood, and not every Latino male was a King, majority neutrals or grew out of it by 18. The reason they controlled those hoods was if you did see one he was usually strapped or with someone who was and they shot back.
They didn't allow other gangs, especially Black to come in the area and represent without retaliation. But there was no King on every corner at all time...

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » October 10th, 2017, 5:15 pm

MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:

Well in the late 80's and early 90's the LK's had one major chapter in Milwaukee and that's at their Motherland at Kagel School on 12th & Mineral.
They had age-graded members and the leadership for all Milwaukee. They had Pee Wees, Juniors, and seniors, and a council that called the shots.
In 1998 33 LK's were indicted under Operation Checkmate, and that was all their main leadership and hardcore members that were killing and shooting people and putting in work. So let's at 50 hardcore in the 90's and another 100-200 that weren't that active or hardcore or associates.
They didn't need to have a King on every block to control those hoods, just 10 guys standing on one corner would do it and they would also patrol their hoods on foot and car. I didn't see a King every time I went to their hood, and not every Latino male was a King, majority neutrals or grew out of it by 18. The reason they controlled those hoods was if you did see one he was usually strapped or with someone who was and they shot back.
They didn't allow other gangs, especially Black to come in the area and represent without retaliation. But there was no King on every corner at all time...

Haha u bringing back memories. I remember when they got strict about that black shit and started buckin at Lords too. They had a good relationship with Lords before that but they just decided to get on some racist shit. If memory serves me right, them Lords made them pay out the ass for that shit.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 10th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:

Haha u bringing back memories. I remember when they got strict about that black shit and started buckin at Lords too. They had a good relationship with Lords before that but they just decided to get on some racist shit. If memory serves me right, them Lords made them pay out the ass for that shit.
Yup and when those 50 Latin Kings were locked up more Blacks and Gangsters started moving around National Ave to Greenfield. If they were 1000, or even 500 deep that 33 member loss wouldn't have affected them at all....But that was their main guys the leaders and shooters...

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 10th, 2017, 11:55 pm

MILNATIVE wrote:Any knowledge of the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee in the 90's, 00's, and present?..

The first Hmong gangs in Milwaukee were the Asian Crips, which originated in California, they were soon followed by the Menace of Destruction or MOD. They were founded in Fresno, California in 1988. They wore red and allied with Asian blood gangs wherever these Hmong gangs were found. Most of the Hmong settled on the north side or south sides of Milwaukee. They are rivals of the Asian Crips who wore blue, and used the number “357” in their images.
The MOD had chapters in Milwaukee, Eau Claire, Madison, and Sheboygan. The MOD used the number “301” and five dots and the word Bloods in their symbols. They were indicted in 2010.

The gang engaged in a fierce war with the Asian Crips in Milwaukee and there were over 120 shootings between the two groups from 2004-2009. Many homes were shot at on both sides.

The gang also sold Marijuana, MDMA, and Crystal Meth, and stole cars for parts and to use in crimes. The robbed homes and stores for firearms to be used in crimes and shooting at rivals.

The Menace of Destruction gang began in 1996 in Milwaukee.[/quote]

Pretty much, did you read the RICO document when 15 MOD's got indicted in 2010? I wish I was able to access to it again but I can't find the link to it no more. But I know a few things here and there about the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee but at the same time, I'm always willing to learn more.

The first Hmong gang in Milwaukee was actually the Asian Knights or A.K. Started out around 91', they were the most spread Hmong gang in Wisconsin during the early 1990's (92-94). Even before the A.K though, I can recount at least three southeast Asian (1 Vietnamese & two Hmong) who were in the Latin Kings gang.

Other local Hmong gangs came along in Milwaukee around 94-97, that included the:
- Loco Asian Boys / Brotherhood or L.A.B
- Asian Deuce Crew aka Asian Dickey Crew or A.D.C
- A.D.C was also known as Asian Blood Brothers or A.B.B
- 414 MOB
- Stay Under Ground or S.U.G (most were former 414 MOB)
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C
- True Asian Crip or T.A.C
- True Oriental Gangsters or T.O.G
- Nasty Boys or N.B (mixed-race gang included Vietnamese, Hmong, Hispanic, & White)

All those listed were minor gangs with the exception of B.B.C (at least in the Hmong gang scene).

Asian Crip or A.C came around 94' from Fresno, California. The original A.C that migrated claimed the # "13" or "103" though since their was two different A.C sets from Fresno that was both Hmong and not related. When their big homies riding with "357" came to town, they decided to reunite everyone under one banner which was Asian Crip 357. The guy that made the local Milwaukee A.C chapter big was a guy named "Mikey" or "Mike" but he left the set when their was a dispute over his leadership.

Mike later joined up with Imperial Gangsters or I.G. Now as everyone may know, I.G is a Folk Nation gang down in Chicago and that their are also members in Wisconsin but what new-school cats forgot is that back in the 90's, their was an Asian (Hmong) I.G too. The quick backstory is that three local Hmong gang members from La Crosse did time for an Armed Robbery. Two of them got incarcerated with some Folk gang members (G.D and I.G). This was around 1991 and during their hard times, they learned the literature and rules of Folk Nation and was granted permission to start their own Imperial Gangsters set. They both got released around 1994 and ran with FOLK and the already existed, Imperial Gangsters. Although the Hmong I.G mostly hung out on their own and not with the Hispanics I.G, they were still recognized by the Folk Nation and still had real connections with I.G during the 90's and early 2000's. Nowadays, no one really remembers that history or fact as the Hmong I.G gotten less active in gang-banging and are more into hustling for the past 10 years.

Since the Hmong I.G were actually from La Crosse, there wasn't a set in Milwaukee yet until 1997. Most of the people who became I.G was former 414 MOB or S.U.G gang members. A couple were former A.C gang members (just like Mike) before becoming I.G. Their leader and OG is a guy who goes by the name "Shorty".

Around 94-95, there was already some M.O.D gang members in the city but they were more like transplant gang members who moved to the city and committed crimes outside of their jurisdiction with their out of town homies. It wasn't until 1996 when a former M.O.D Jr. (Tiny Little Rascal or T.L.R) gang member from Sacramento, California was initiated into M.O.D and moved to Milwaukee. His name was "8-Ball" and was the guy responsible for making M.O.D big in Milwaukee and
ran as their leader for a decade before losing his leadership position.

The rest is history but if you're interested or want to know more about the underground Hmong gang community, then just holla at me and I'll keep adding to what I know. Thanks for reading though and for anyone reading, feel free to ask too!

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 10th, 2017, 11:56 pm

MILNATIVE wrote:Any knowledge of the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee in the 90's, 00's, and present?..
MILNATIVE wrote:The first Hmong gangs in Milwaukee were the Asian Crips, which originated in California, they were soon followed by the Menace of Destruction or MOD. They were founded in Fresno, California in 1988. They wore red and allied with Asian blood gangs wherever these Hmong gangs were found. Most of the Hmong settled on the north side or south sides of Milwaukee. They are rivals of the Asian Crips who wore blue, and used the number “357” in their images.

Pretty much, did you read the RICO document when 15 MOD's got indicted in 2010? I wish I was able to access to it again but I can't find the link to it no more. But I know a few things here and there about the Asian gang scene in Milwaukee but at the same time, I'm always willing to learn more.

The first Hmong gang in Milwaukee was actually the Asian Knights or A.K. Started out around 91', they were the most spread Hmong gang in Wisconsin during the early 1990's (92-94). Even before the A.K though, I can recount at least three southeast Asian (1 Vietnamese & two Hmong) who were in the Latin Kings gang.

Other local Hmong gangs came along in Milwaukee around 94-97, that included the:
- 414 MOB
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C
- Nasty Boys or N.B (mixed-race gang included Vietnamese, Hmong, Hispanic, & White)

All those listed were minor gangs with the exception of B.B.C (at least in the Hmong gang scene).

Asian Crip or A.C came around 94' from Fresno, California. The original A.C that migrated claimed the # "13" or "103" though since their was two different A.C sets from Fresno that was both Hmong and not related. When their big homies riding with "357" came to town, they decided to reunite everyone under one banner which was Asian Crip 357. The guy that made the local Milwaukee A.C chapter big was a guy named "Mikey" or "Mike" but he left the set when their was a dispute over his leadership.

Mike later joined up with Imperial Gangsters or I.G. Now as everyone may know, I.G is a Folk Nation gang down in Chicago and that their are also members in Wisconsin but what new-school cats forgot is that back in the 90's, their was an Asian (Hmong) I.G too. The quick backstory is that three local Hmong gang members from La Crosse did time for an Armed Robbery. Two of them got incarcerated with some Folk gang members (G.D and I.G). This was around 1991 and during their hard times, they learned the literature and rules of Folk Nation and was granted permission to start their own Imperial Gangsters set. They both got released around 1994 and ran with FOLK and the already existed, Imperial Gangsters. Although the Hmong I.G mostly hung out on their own and not with the Hispanics I.G, they were still recognized by the Folk Nation and still had real connections with I.G during the 90's and early 2000's. Nowadays, no one really remembers that history or fact as the Hmong I.G gotten less active in gang-banging and are more into hustling for the past 10 years.

Since the Hmong I.G were actually from La Crosse, there wasn't a set in Milwaukee yet until 1997. Most of the people who became I.G was former 414 MOB or S.U.G gang members. A couple were former A.C gang members (just like Mike) before becoming I.G. Their leader and OG is a guy who goes by the name "Shorty".

Around 94-95, there was already some M.O.D gang members in the city but they were more like transplant gang members who moved to the city and committed crimes outside of their jurisdiction with their out of town homies. It wasn't until 1996 when a former M.O.D Jr. (Tiny Little Rascal or T.L.R) gang member from Sacramento, California was initiated into M.O.D and moved to Milwaukee. His name was "8-Ball" and was the guy responsible for making M.O.D big in Milwaukee and

The rest is history but if you're interested or want to know more about the underground Hmong gang community, then just holla at me and I'll keep adding to what I know. Thanks for reading though and for anyone reading, feel free to ask too!

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 11th, 2017, 12:01 am

*EDIT

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 11th, 2017, 10:53 am

niceman wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:The first Hmong gangs in Milwaukee were the Asian Crips, which originated in California, they were soon followed by the Menace of Destruction or MOD. They were founded in Fresno, California in 1988. They wore red and allied with Asian blood gangs wherever these Hmong gangs were found. Most of the Hmong settled on the north side or south sides of Milwaukee. They are rivals of the Asian Crips who wore blue, and used the number “357” in their images.

- 414 MOB
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C

I knew about the Nasty Boys who started in 1990-91, and were started with at least two Asian gang members, one was Tan, who was Vietnamese, who ended up shooting three Black kids outside Walker Middle school in 1993. He got like 20 years. The other was Shorty a Hmong and Nasty Boy.
Both are in their 40's now...Nasty Boys ended up being a Native American gang majority by 1992...

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 11th, 2017, 11:23 am

MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:

- 414 MOB
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C

I knew about the Nasty Boys who started in 1990-91, and were started with at least two Asian gang members, one was Tan, who was Vietnamese, who ended up shooting three Black kids outside Walker Middle school in 1993. He got like 20 years. The other was Shorty a Hmong and Nasty Boy.
Both are in their 40's now...Nasty Boys ended up being a Native American gang majority by 1992...
Awesome! I don't know much about Nasty Boys but to say two Asian members started it with the other races is interesting. I thought the incident in 93' (at least in the news), they say that the Vietnamese gang member was a Latin King who shot up three Black Gangster Disciples? I guess just incorrect information?

Shorty? Is it the same Shorty of I.G? I know Shorty's real name, his initial is K.L. Do you know if it's the same one because the Shorty of I.G is also in his 40's. But interesting, did the Native American took the gang to the next level or did they just laid low?

I know of other Asian gangs in Milwaukee at one point too. The Clayton County Gangsters or C.C.G which was Lao but mixed with other race too. Also their was Laotian Crips or L.C, Laos Bloods or L.B (small-time around the area), Tiny Rascal Gang or T.R.G (mainly Lao, wasn't really a factor), Laotian Posse or L.P, Asian Love or A.L (OG's of L.C), etc. Those are the non-Hmong and other Asian gangs that was or is in the area that I could think of right now.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 11th, 2017, 11:42 am

niceman wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:

- 414 MOB
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C

Awesome! I don't know much about Nasty Boys but to say two Asian members started it with the other races is interesting. I thought the incident in 93' (at least in the news), they say that the Vietnamese gang member was a Latin King who shot up three Black Gangster Disciples? I guess just incorrect information?

Shorty? Is it the same Shorty of I.G? I know Shorty's real name, his initial is K.L. Do you know if it's the same one because the Shorty of I.G is also in his 40's. But interesting, did the Native American took the gang to the next level or did they just laid low?

I know of other Asian gangs in Milwaukee at one point too. The Clayton County Gangsters or C.C.G which was Lao but mixed with other race too. Also their was Laotian Crips or L.C, Laos Bloods or L.B (small-time around the area), Tiny Rascal Gang or T.R.G (mainly Lao, wasn't really a factor), Laotian Posse or L.P, Asian Love or A.L (OG's of L.C), etc. Those are the non-Hmong and other Asian gangs that was or is in the area that I could think of right now.

The Nasty Boys who founded it were originally Latin Kings and were given the blessing of the Kings to start a subchapter and they go under the 5 and the colors black and silver and the playboy bunny. They always had a aid and assistance with the Kings and called them when they needed back up.
The Shorty that was a NB his initials are X.X. The Natives did take it to a higher level and had members killed and killed a few rivals and neutrals.
The Nasty Boys were about a 100 deep in the 90's and their still around but only about 10-20 active second generations...

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 11th, 2017, 11:47 am

MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:

- 414 MOB
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C

The Nasty Boys who founded it were originally Latin Kings and were given the blessing of the Kings to start a subchapter and they go under the 5 and the colors black and silver and the playboy bunny. They always had a aid and assistance with the Kings and called them when they needed back up.
The Shorty that was a NB his initials are X.X. The Natives did take it to a higher level and had members killed and killed a few rivals and neutrals.
The Nasty Boys were about a 100 deep in the 90's and their still around but only about 10-20 active second generations...
Oh so that's the case? I didn't know Nasty Boys was a subset of Latin Kings, does that make them People Nation too?

Interesting, I guess their was 2 different Shorty. So it was the Natives who were known for putting in work? Who was their rivals and how did neutrals got involved in the mix?

But that's pretty deep for a gang that didn't seem to really make it out after the 90's. How come the numbers dropped drastically?

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 11th, 2017, 4:40 pm

niceman wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:

- 414 MOB
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C

Oh so that's the case? I didn't know Nasty Boys was a subset of Latin Kings, does that make them People Nation too?

Interesting, I guess their was 2 different Shorty. So it was the Natives who were known for putting in work? Who was their rivals and how did neutrals got involved in the mix?

But that's pretty deep for a gang that didn't seem to really make it out after the 90's. How come the numbers dropped drastically?

Yeah Nasty Boys are People and makes them a rival of all Folks gangs. Every gang attacks neutrals since their not always able or willing to go against rivals but they killed a few non-gang members also. All gangs numbers dropped after the 1990's and barely anyone out banging anymore in 2017...

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » October 11th, 2017, 8:19 pm

MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:

Yup and when those 50 Latin Kings were locked up more Blacks and Gangsters started moving around National Ave to Greenfield. If they were 1000, or even 500 deep that 33 member loss wouldn't have affected them at all....But that was their main guys the leaders and shooters...

Listen I ain't calling you out or nothing but you seem to be drawing off news articles more than anything else. Them 30 Kings that got locked up were all leaders of their sets. Thats why it caused so much chaos. But yeah.....you couldnt drive a single block east of Chavez after dark without worrying about running into Kings. I stand on that and Ive had enough experiences with that so Ill take that statement to my grave with me. You couldnt even cross Chavez during the day most of the time if you was Folks. I remember I used to cash my checks at that place on Chavez and National and I was scared to cross to the other side of Chavez even on National by myself. Kings pop up out of nowhere and start shooting.

Every once in a while, some Kings would get bold and go to that laundromat on 23rd and National. They was usually with they families but the still broke left just to be assholes cuz they knew we wouldnt touch them in front of their Moms and shortys and shit.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MILNATIVE » October 12th, 2017, 12:41 am

Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
Miltown wrote:

Listen I ain't calling you out or nothing but you seem to be drawing off news articles more than anything else. Them 30 Kings that got locked up were all leaders of their sets. Thats why it caused so much chaos. But yeah.....you couldnt drive a single block east of Chavez after dark without worrying about running into Kings. I stand on that and Ive had enough experiences with that so Ill take that statement to my grave with me. You couldnt even cross Chavez during the day most of the time if you was Folks. I remember I used to cash my checks at that place on Chavez and National and I was scared to cross to the other side of Chavez even on National by myself. Kings pop up out of nowhere and start shooting.

Every once in a while, some Kings would get bold and go to that laundromat on 23rd and National. They was usually with they families but the still broke left just to be assholes cuz they knew we wouldnt touch them in front of their Moms and shortys and shit.
Check this out I grew up and was banging 1990-1995, so I saw a lot on the streets then, I used to travel by bus to go looking for trouble and looking for Kings, I used to spend my summers on 23rd & Orchard and 26th & Scott with my hat broke most of the time. So you can't tell me nothing new about those streets...But if you saw Kings whenever you went outside and they were shooting at you, I feel bad for you, but I guess that's what you sign up for if you were banging against them...Maybe I just got lucky or they did who knows, it's all the past and just memories now, mostly bad...

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm

Miltown wrote:
niceman wrote:
Miltown wrote:
niceman wrote:
Miltown wrote:

I mean they had a scene but not really cuz the shit they do they keep it to themselves. The way they get their money is different from how other gangs get their money so they just dont never even cross paths with other gangs too much. Im only speaking on Milwaukee here. And Chi a little bit. I used to stay in Chi for extended periods haha so I can talk about it. Chi asian community is bigger. They got a chinatown and everything but we aint got that shit in Milwaukee.
What was the Asian gangs in Chitown? And were any of them People or Folk or were they just independent?.. And just to ask since I am not from the area, what is a Renegade Crew and a War Crew?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 12th, 2017, 10:29 pm

MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:
MILNATIVE wrote:
niceman wrote:

- 414 MOB
- Bad Boy Crips or B.B.C

Yeah Nasty Boys are People and makes them a rival of all Folks gangs. Every gang attacks neutrals since their not always able or willing to go against rivals but they killed a few non-gang members also. All gangs numbers dropped after the 1990's and barely anyone out banging anymore in 2017...
Oh nice, interesting. Do you know of any other Asians in the Milwaukee area that joined a non-Asian gang (People, Folk, Hispanic gangs, etc.)??

Just curious but have you heard of Laotian Kings in Milwaukee? I only heard of them once and they were responsible of shooting some Latin Kings in Fond du Lac in 1992 and was wondering if there was any connection if they were the Lao version of the Latin Kings? Thanks in advance!

BillyHagen
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by BillyHagen » November 3rd, 2017, 2:49 am

This is very interesting! I do appreciate your input into this issue. The information about about gangs, organized crime, graffiti & gang activity around the World is quite essential!

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » January 28th, 2019, 6:39 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
xplicit753 wrote:are there any crip or blood sets in wisconsin?
yes ther is blood and crip gangs out ther but they are all asian and samoan i forgot what the gangs are called but i saw it on a website and thers 12 crip gangs and 5 blood gangs
Yeah, mainly Asian based gang claims Bloods or Crips.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » January 28th, 2019, 6:40 pm

dopekid127 wrote:went to janesville a couple of times...ran into some TRGS, bloods, and kings
What happened to them TRGs down there?