A little conversation I picked up re:H.A.,Mongols,La Eme

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

A little conversation I picked up re:H.A.,Mongols,La Eme

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 12:03 am

This is a little something I overheard from somewhere :wink:, not on my skin or nothing sooooo...... it may be, it may not be. It is intersting though. The fool does'nt even spell the shit right :roll:

The other day while I was talking to the local sheriff deputy about a few of my PAL’s, and we were talking about some the gang issues in the county.
The Hells Angels are recruiting Northerns, and the Mongols are recruiting Southerns. In addition, Le EME has a green light on the Mongols. I guess in So. Cal. the Mongols brought the cops to a drug deal (being typical dumb s#&t) that was happing with Le EME. Everyone was hooked up, and Le EME lost their drugs, and thier poeple. The Mongols refused to reimburse them. So a few Mongols were taken out and they paid up. Then they were told that they would also pay street tax. The Mongols told them f#$k off.
I did know if you saw any of this going on in the joints. From my understanding, the motorcycle gangs a recruiting due to distribution power and the solders the Mexican gangs have.
The deputy I received this form is a good source. If you have anymore on this, I would like to know.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 9:00 am

I heard that whole tax thing got settled, but La Eme still ain't happy with the Mongols National President Doc because he basically told La Eme to go suck his pee pee LOL

And why would the Angels recruit Northsiders?

The Angels are notorious for being racist. Why do you think Mexicans created the Mongols?

Because clubs like the Hell Angels wouldn't allow Mexicans to join.

Another thing if, I was La Eme, I would NOT want to go to war with a bunch of cranked up psychos like the Mongols.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 7:42 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:I heard that whole tax thing got settled, but La Eme still ain't happy with the Mongols National President Doc because he basically told La Eme to go suck his pee pee LOL

The Angels are notorious for being racist. Why do you think Mexicans created the Mongols?

Another thing if, I was La Eme, I would NOT want to go to war with a bunch of cranked up psychos like the Mongols.
This is just my theory on it, but H.A. would recruit/ally with Northsider's out of survival, neccessity, they surely are not in any upperhand position against the Mongols/Southerner's. Basically they have no choice but to ally with the Southerner's biggest enemy. And vice versa it would benefit the Northsider's to buddy up with HA against the Mongols and Southsider's.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 7:55 pm

crstnamre wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:I heard that whole tax thing got settled, but La Eme still ain't happy with the Mongols National President Doc because he basically told La Eme to go suck his pee pee LOL

This is just my theory on it, but H.A. would recruit/ally with Northsider's out of survival, neccessity, they surely are not in any upperhand position against the Mongols/Southerner's. Basically they have no choice but to ally with the Southerner's biggest enemy. And vice versa it would benefit the Northsider's to buddy up with HA against the Mongols and Southsider's.
Highly unlikely since their are 2000 Angels as oppose to 450 Mongols. The only thing the Mongols have going for them is their literally crazy which scares some Angels.

The Angels are WAY more organized then the Mongols and are more business oriented. The Mongols are basically gangsters on bikes.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 8:12 pm

You are right about the Mongols being straight nut cases, for sure. But there has got to be some motive there for the dynamics.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 8:31 pm

Like, I said the Angels don't need Northsiders to fight Mongols. The Angels already have the numbers. As a matter of fact the Mongols don't even need southsiders. The Mongols are more hardcore then your typical southsider, that's the reason the MUCH larger southsiders don't even really mess with Mongols and some actually leave their SUR gangs to become Mongols.

Also you have to understand that most Mongol chapters are in So Cal NOT No Cal, so the whole Sur and Nor Cal feud is irrelevant. For the most part Angels and Mongols feud in So Cal.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 8:35 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Like, I said the Angels don't need Northsiders to fight Mongols. The Angels already have the numbers. As a matter of fact the Mongols don't even need southsiders. The Mongols are more hardcore then your typical southsider, that's the reason the MUCH larger southsiders don't even really mess with Mongols and some actually leave their SUR gangs to become Mongols.

Also you have to understand that most Mongol chapters are in So Cal NOT No Cal, so the whole Sur and Nor Cal feud is irrelevant. For the most part Angels and Mongols feud in So Cal.
This is about who is controlling the manufacturing of meth.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 8:40 pm

crstnamre wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Like, I said the Angels don't need Northsiders to fight Mongols. The Angels already have the numbers. As a matter of fact the Mongols don't even need southsiders. The Mongols are more hardcore then your typical southsider, that's the reason the MUCH larger southsiders don't even really mess with Mongols and some actually leave their SUR gangs to become Mongols.

Yep.

And the Angels are by far better at it then the Mongols. The Mongols are too into meth and crazy to ever challenge the Angels when it comes to making money.

To tell you the truth, I think Mongols would rather snort meth, drink beers and bash someone's head with a hammer then really focus on making money.

Here is a book about the Mongols and how crazy and disorganized they are.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 0?v=glance

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 8:59 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

Yep.

And the Angels are by far better at it then the Mongols. The Mongols are too into meth and crazy to ever challenge the Angels when it comes to making money.

To tell you the truth, I think Mongols would rather snort meth, drink beers and bash someone's head with a hammer then really focus on making money.

The problem is this, with the labs themselves and the ingriedients. With the restrictions on the ingriedients, most are coming from Mexico and many of the labs are south as well.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 9:01 pm

Wouldnt we all, lol!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 9:04 pm

crstnamre wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

Yep.

The problem is this, with the labs themselves and the ingriedients. With the restrictions on the ingriedients, most are coming from Mexico and many of the labs are south as well.
Yeah, I know. Alot of Meth comes from Mexico but Cali supplies the US with 85% of it's Meth which is fuckin insane.

The Mexican cartels get their pseudoephedrine from Hong Kong. While Cali cooks get it from regular ol' cold medicine.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 9:05 pm

crstnamre wrote:To tell you the truth, I think Mongols would rather snort meth, drink beers and bash someone's head with a hammer then really focus on making money.

Wouldnt we all, lol!
LOL

Yeah, Meth and Budweiser go well together. :wink:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 9:08 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:To tell you the truth, I think Mongols would rather snort meth, drink beers and bash someone's head with a hammer then really focus on making money.

Wouldnt we all, lol!
LOL

cut it out quit it, you are making me feind and I am broke! LOL

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 9:09 pm

crstnamre wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Wouldnt we all, lol!
LOL

cut it out quit it, you are making me feind and I am broke! LOL
Join the club. I don't even have enought for a forty. :cry:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 9:26 pm

Ya, I havent been working much, I work w/ terminally ill AIDS and cancer patients and I burnt out big time and got kinda depressed so I have'nt been working as much as normal, but the pay is good. I get paid through an out of state agency so I am waiting. And, my baby is gone and he took care of EVERYTHING, never wanted for anything... but I wont call the homies myself. I could, but I think best if not to avoid any problems, ya know what I mean?. I have one I work with but I am waiting on 3 checks and waiting and waiting. I hate waiting, not good at it at all! Should be here this week.....hmmmmmmm I said that last week.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 9:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We are soooo off topic!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 9th, 2005, 10:11 pm

Know what you mean about checks. Gotta pick up mine tomorrow and wasted ALL on bills and rent. :(

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2005, 10:35 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Know what you mean about checks. Gotta pick up mine tomorrow and wasted ALL on bills and rent. :(
I hate it when that happens! :evil:

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 9th, 2005, 11:03 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

Yep.

Yeah, I know. Alot of Meth comes from Mexico but Cali supplies the US with 85% of it's Meth which is fuckin insane.

The Mexican cartels get their pseudoephedrine from Hong Kong. While Cali cooks get it from regular ol' cold medicine.
Where you got that number 85%?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » October 10th, 2005, 7:01 am

mnjmc wrote:Where you got that number 85%?
California produces 85 percent of the Nation’s Methamphetamine, the expansion
of Mexico-based Meth traffickers and independent U.S.-based laboratories has
increased Meth availability and abuse in the Pacific Northwest, Midwest, portions
of the Southeast (including Georgia, Tennessee, and the surrounding states),
and, more recently, the Mid-Atlantic states and New England.

http://www.drug-rehabs.org/content.php?cid=369&state=

California accounts for 85 percent of total U.S. methamphetamine production. Once relegated to rural areas, meth labs are now showing up in more and more suburban areas, crossing economic and social boundaries. Contra Costa County has become a hotbed of meth production in Northern California, with more than 100 labs seized each year since 1998. That adds up to a major environmental and health hazard. (Source: Department of Toxic Substances Control)

http://www.acfnewsource.org/news_partne ... ymeth.html

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

thank u

Unread post by wutevr » October 10th, 2005, 7:23 am

thats very valuable info. and very much appreciated!

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 10th, 2005, 9:12 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
increased Meth availability and abuse in the Pacific Northwest, Midwest, portions

California accounts for 85 percent of total U.S. methamphetamine production. Once relegated to rural areas, meth labs are now showing up in more and more suburban areas, crossing economic and social boundaries. Contra Costa County has become a hotbed of meth production in Northern California, with more than 100 labs seized each year since 1998. That adds up to a major environmental and health hazard. (Source: Department of Toxic Substances Control)

It's funny because you get different answers every where you look. LOL

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 10th, 2005, 10:19 am

mnjmc wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

What other answers did you find?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 10th, 2005, 2:46 pm

crstnamre wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

What other answers did you find?
I have read that 60 to 85 percent comes from Mexico. I have also read that 90% percent comes from California. To me the most recent news and reports are saying that more and more meth is comming from Mexico. I guess the cartels that were making it in California are choosing to relocate back to Mexico were they get the ingredients to make easier from Mexico's pharmaceutical companies and also China.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 10th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Meth houses are everywhere in California.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 10th, 2005, 5:16 pm

GTS wrote:Meth houses are everywhere in California.
Yeah, but every year the cops find less of them. Could be that people are hinding them better or that aren't as many as before.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 10th, 2005, 9:47 pm

In the early 80's the feds changed the laws re: the chemicals used to make speed. It used to be made with L-ephedrine, which is now virtually unattainable. For a while it was available in Utah, but that source was also shut down, hence having to "pull" ephedrine from cold pills. It used to be that meth labs were run in the desert, far away from populated areas, in the early-mid 80's when law enforcement started busting the major labs (there were 3 major labs running) that is when the real problems started. All these little clandestine labs started popping up next door to you're house, rolling labs, motel rooms. They should have just left sh*t alone and kept it isolated to the desert. Also, the "product" would have been easier to track. Now you have about a billion different sources (2 major).

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: A little conversation I picked up re:H.A.,Mongols,La Eme

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 1st, 2017, 9:34 am

Idiots in politics.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 15th, 2017, 7:07 pm

I know an OG who went from northerner to Mongol n now that I think bout it, I did know someone who I believe was also northerner n did join HA. The HA was however Portuguese, so it wasn't like it was a Mexican. Never heard of any Mexican HA's.

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 18th, 2019, 12:41 am

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]I know an OG who went from northerner to Mongol n now that I think bout it, I did know someone who I believe was also northerner n did join HA. The HA was however Portuguese, so it wasn't like it was a Mexican. Never heard of any Mexican HA's.[/quote]

In California there were always Mexicans and American Indians in the Hells Angels. There is even an Italian cholo Hells Angle from SFV that raps. Seen it all now.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » January 21st, 2019, 8:06 pm

[quote="Dusty1"][quote="MMRbkaRudog"]I know an OG who went from northerner to Mongol n now that I think bout it, I did know someone who I believe was also northerner n did join HA. The HA was however Portuguese, so it wasn't like it was a Mexican. Never heard of any Mexican HA's.[/quote]

In California there were always Mexicans and American Indians in the Hells Angels. There is even an Italian cholo Hells Angle from SFV that raps. Seen it all now.[/quote]

OK, OK so who's the rapper? Haha, you never know what you might come across.

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 22nd, 2019, 12:57 am

[quote="Rudog"][quote="Dusty1"][quote="MMRbkaRudog"]I know an OG who went from northerner to Mongol n now that I think bout it, I did know someone who I believe was also northerner n did join HA. The HA was however Portuguese, so it wasn't like it was a Mexican. Never heard of any Mexican HA's.[/quote]

In California there were always Mexicans and American Indians in the Hells Angels. There is even an Italian cholo Hells Angle from SFV that raps. Seen it all now.[/quote]

OK, OK so who's the rapper? Haha, you never know what you might come across.[/quote]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqImNz-jj4