Did rolling 80's west coast Crip come from San Diego west coast Crip ?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Did rolling 80's west coast Crip come from San Diego west coast Crip ?

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 10th, 2018, 5:47 am

why is R80's called that , there is no 80th street in LBC ? are they connected to west coast UNDER GROUND 107 st BLOCC CRIPS R 100's

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Did rolling 80's west coast Crip come from San Diego west coast Crip ?

Unread post by bgcasper » January 10th, 2018, 7:51 pm

no my theori on that is that the term west coast crips got invented in 90 hood by members of ecc who was livin there and took the oportunity of too sweet murder by hoovers to turn 90hoover into 90 west coast than a family from wc90 sape gost fam bam was involve in a gang war in long beach that i know it from kev mac interview of big mizz now that is what i deducted ...since west coast 90 was involve in a deadly war with long beach crips mostly insane them dude started a west coast 80's set in west side long beach to counter insane nowaday wc 80's still insect k

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 10th, 2018, 7:56 pm

yep there is no 80 st in longbeach but there is more codes than only st ..example tanas 722 comme from telephone piru are also using those telephone number starting with 662 for mob even kelly claimed 57 but in compton 80 means atlantic drive ...and 55 means south

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 11th, 2018, 1:24 am

Casper u cool bro but y’all haven’t been thru the trenches talking about la politickz. La niggaz look at this sidewayz

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 11th, 2018, 2:46 am

dont give a fucc bout how they look at it ...every cpt banger a met dont bich with me in real life so... i know what i know from havin being in compton in real life unless most cyberthug dont worry those that look sideway can visually eat theese nutts and the day we will meet if it ever happen ill let em feel it

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » February 1st, 2019, 12:35 am

Yeah I've always wondered why it's called Rollin 80's West Coast Crips when the only numbered streets in their hood are in the 20's & 30's.

I figured they branched off from East Coast Crips and chose "West" because they're on the west side of Long Beach. Every single East Coast Crip set is on the east side of town, whether it's in LA, Carson, or Riverside. R80sWCC is the only one on the west side of town.

LosAngeles94
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LosAngeles94 » February 1st, 2019, 4:52 pm

I think the “80” got something to do with the zip code or something in that area... I think it’s 90810 (8x10)... I’m not making this up lol

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » February 2nd, 2019, 11:29 am

I think I heard it was from San Diego west coast crips and they migrated back to LBC and made r80's , I hear the politics of San Diego Crip car is there coo with GD'z they do the 8 ball alliance out sd , and I heard that's something la don't get down with , so that's the difference between a la r 40's Crip and a San Diego r 40's Crip for example , but I dunno I saw a r 80's member in person B4 once we didn't talk , I was checking out his hit ups big ass bubble block letters and seemed like they was wacking out both rolling hoods and gangsta hoods ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » February 2nd, 2019, 11:31 am

And that's how oh boy came in to picture like he thought I was gonna wacvk him out

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 27th, 2019, 1:33 am

There's a post somewhere on yotube with a dude from 80s breaking it down to me, but a similar post I found has a snippet of points I remember

"with Stevo and Chicken man as founders. During the era when the West Bound Crips was fading away and 7 day Crips coming into play in 1982."