Interesting story of Polish gang from 70s

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

Interesting story of Polish gang from 70s

Unread post by Szczelec33 » December 24th, 2017, 6:23 am

http://www.stonegreasers.com/playboys.html

"It was July 2nd 1971,shots were fired and another gangmember dies in the street. Pete was a leader of men even though he was only 16. He held the younger guys in such control. He even joked with them like snapping his fingers and they would all jump to attension. I could see something new coming. He spoke in such broken english, I had a hard time understanding him sometimes. Pete was Kong of the PVP's, but to me he was someone to look up to. He never was a follower. He did things his way. Like drinking milk and staying healthy instead of getting drunk everyday like the rest of us. Who knows how he would have affected us had he lived.

The day he was killed he had been shot earlier that day while riding his bike past the Haddon Boys. I never saw him so mad. He was serious for the first time I ever saw the anger come out of him. We banded together to go heads up with the Kings, Haddon Boys or whoever was there at the time. Just before leaving to go find them, he handed me a handfull of bullets and said "You'll know what to do with them," as I knew who had the guns and where they would be, already moving into position. We stormed the back of the playground where we knew they were hiding hoping to flush them out the front. There were 4 of us ,and we were surprised to find what looked like dozens of them. We ran back from where we came, just as we crossed Augusta. Pete jumped into the air facing down the street where our boys were, "Shouting Playboy Luv" at the top of his lungs. There were shots coming from everywhere , and we were running on the sidewalk. Another Pete, myself, and Kong were in the middle of Hoyne. Just after I took a bullet in my left arm, I looked over at Pete, the other Pete, and saw his right bicep blow out with a bullet ripping through it. Just as I made a hard left turn, I took one in the side just half a step from getting it in the back. For some reason, I turned at this time and started walking back toward the shooter until I heard a few more shots that woke me up real quick. All I heard for the next hour after the cops got us and took us to the hospital was that Pete was shot. Pete was with me all the time. Later, I found that it was Pete,KONG, that was killed. Kong was a great man and a leader. I have always felt a little guilt for being the one that lived. Kong died before there were computers,cell phones, and all the things that have come to pass since those days in 71. I have had kids, and my kids would grow up and get married and to have a different life than I had. I wouldn't ever take anything back and I love all the good memories of my days on the street, but I wouldn't want that for my kids.

Pete, I still have the bullets you gave me. I figured out what to do with them,and that is my Tribute to KONG, of the Almighty PVPs.

Kong Lives From DC

Aftermath of Kong's Murder

The bullets were in my gun the night that I went to wait for Haddon Boys. They came back to their clubhouse and hung out outside for awhile. There was only one outside when I came from under the porch. I was going to give him Kong’s bullets. They were all smiles till he seen who I was and what was coming. I had a choice to make: kill this unknown Haddon Boy or save the bullets till we found his killer. I started then "Saving the bullets". Some would say I punked out. I wasn't a punk. I wanted more that just shooting one of them. When the cops picked me up, I always carried a chapped stick in my pocket in the summer, so I dumped the chapped stick and loaded the bullets into the container. That’s how I was arrested and still kept the bullets. They are still in the same container today. A few years later after Kong was killed the same Puerto Ricans were with a PR that put 5 bullets in my brother in front of Lafayette school, one in the heart. Don't laugh, this isn’t bull shit. Two of the same Puerto Ricans that had shot me were there and took my brother to the hospital, Norwegian American. If they hadn’t been there he would have died.... He lives on today. Who knows what the result of me killing that PR that night might have had on the future? I would rather have my brother alive than to have killed that Puerto Rican. DC of The Playboys and PVP's."

"Polish Viking Playboys - a Reporter's Mistake

The reporter was told that we were the Playboys and that our rival gangs were the Ashland Vikings and the Haddon Boys and the kings Smolak was a polish guy with a very strong ascent and well known in our neighborhood by the cops that picked him up off Hoyne Avenue that day. He had been shot in the hip earlier that day and was still angry. He didn't let anyone know he was shot, I was the DC. That was in the article that’s why they call me DC. Smolak was a very strong character; he drank milk when the rest of us preferred beer or wine. The Playboys started in late 50's till 60's they were all kind of vanishing in the late 60's when we brought back the name. We first called ourselves the Coachmen, then we banded with the gang called the "13th district," they hung close to the 13th district police station on Wood Street .When we joined together we decided to be playboys again a few years later the Ventures had grew in size and we joined with them and the Pulaski Park guys to form the PVP's and later the Jousters and the TJO joined with us. One of the cards on your site that has Half Pint, Jr, and Zulu listed, those three guys were from the 13th district section and that was there card when they became Playboys. We have remained silent for years but life is getting shorter and some things need to be said. DC is growing older, something that Pete Smolak doesn't have to deal with as he will be young forever.I was also with Desi Conlon just before he was killed....Kong and Desi will always be on my mind till the day I die. Also all the others that were affected by this era ,Once again Kong was Polish we fought the Vikings and we are the Playboys."

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Interesting story of Polish gang from 70s

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 24th, 2017, 9:29 am

This is the Los Angeles section. Post in the proper section.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » December 28th, 2017, 9:10 am

Lol apparently the person they kidnapped in Krakow they broke his ribs and threatened or attempted to cut his fingers for ransom money:

https://www.tvn24.pl/krakow,50/krakow-p ... 99563.html

Thats gangster as fuk. Hooligans.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » December 28th, 2017, 4:32 pm

Polish hools to the fuking max fuking muslims up:

thats real slavic polak power right there, fuk white power its all aboit slavic unity power.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » December 28th, 2017, 7:03 pm

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 30th, 2017, 3:28 pm

You need to be banned. You can’t even post in the right section, your spamming a whole section. GO POST THIS IN THE INTERNATIONAL SECTION! The fuck is wrong with you. You like being annoying and having everybody hate you? Use your head or get the fuck outta this forum all together!

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 5th, 2018, 4:51 am

Thanks for your input. BTW, Apparently they broke another pseudofan or hooligan gang:

https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/cbsp-rozbilo-g ... 096740993a

Over 200 charges thus far.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 7th, 2018, 12:45 am

Man all those fools u cheerleading for would slap the shit outta u fuckin east European white trash busta

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 8th, 2018, 3:49 am

I'm not a tough guy or a violent guy. I dont desire it, but Im not going to get punked or put down for no reason on a constant basis. I let a lot of **** go and people constantly perceive me as weak or think Im rich or something and try to walk all over me, so all I do sometimes like in this case is stand my ground. The only time in my life I straight attacked was when Iw as in peison and that was like only twice to put myself in the hole away from the Northern Riders prison gang who were all Gatheirng forces against me. All those situations in Umerica were a result of their slyness and trickery and cops hating a foreigner or wanting ane asy case and no. i vestigation, not because I was the agressor orstarted the problems.

Lol speaking of which a song is playing in this restaurant I'm at right now thst brought me right back to prison, to the hole or SHU in San quentin adter ai attacked two of them in one day after they threatened me across all tiers the previous night and ai didnt sleep just prepped myself all night. In morning before chow when the cells opened one od their heads went forward to grab a piece of trash they kept throwing in front of my cell and that was when I kneed him in the face.They went backward and I went into their call and threw some jabs and walked out. the taller one, wino or sticks lent badk looking at me and I told him I actually wanted him instead as he was the one who threw the whole water bag in front of my cell and my cellies trying to flood us. so later they were hot when Iw alked to chow and had their top shirts off as they paced at me pointing. I went in to sit and they sat newr me saying they will shank me and started pointing at other ryders in chow for signs, hand signals, and thats when well dirst I said, go hands id you have balls. but I got up and put myself in the hole by exchanging with wino. then they yelled to get down and before they could mace me or us I did. But in the hole we had crank radios and I would listen to that song: do you recall, the time we were together or some crap but love the tune, do you recall something like that.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 9th, 2018, 9:07 am

Lol they broke an ustawka up or came in due to snitch information it was gonna go down ahead of time and found even guns and axes on them in their cars. This shit is real over here. They have honor though, so they dont use the guns and stuff but have it with them just in case shit hits the fan and gets out of control. Ustawkas are the group meelees, like gangs of new york or gladiator style shit.

https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/katowice-polic ... 678080641a

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 12th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Legends without equal:

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 14th, 2018, 6:15 pm

This mirror says hate according to media:
http://krakow.wyborcza.pl/krakow/7,4442 ... awisc.html

But not like hate shit among skins and white gangs in u.s. it is not hate at race or religion but rival gangsters thatw ere defeated in famous ustawkas or group meelees where anything goes and anything can happen. the gravestones are marked by cities defeated.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 15th, 2018, 5:15 pm

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » January 15th, 2018, 6:46 pm

Polish mafia in action russians even involved in this action in middle of forest over some amrcedes bens stolen: