Eastside Trece (13th Street)

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Eastside Trece (13th Street)

Unread post by yoda100 » October 16th, 2018, 11:57 pm

Boxer - R.I.P
Efren - R.I.P
Cricket - R.I.P
Joker - R.I.P
Bandit - R.I.P
Angel "Danger" Miguel Hernandez - Born October 26, 1977 - Died May 19, 1997
Gilbert "Toker" Izquierdo - Died October 10, 2018 - Shot and Killed in Rosarito Beach, Baja California
Scrappy - R.I.P
Christian "Lil Gizmoe" - R.I.P
Mikey "Malo" Ruiz - R.I.P
Franky "Maniak" - R.I.P
Clown - R.I.P
Downer - R.I.P
Fello - R.I.P
Joseph "Lil Joey" Rubio - Born September 29, 1982 - Died May 16, 1999
Joel Leon - Died September 23, 2006 - Shot and killed on 27th street & Hooper Avenue in South Los Angeles, California
Jorge Flores - Died November 23, 2006 - Shot and killed at 2801 S. Central Avenue by a Blood Stone Piru gang member

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Eastside Trece (13th Street)

Unread post by yoda100 » January 27th, 2019, 4:46 pm

Juan "Mr. Yago" Avila, 21, An Eastside Trece (13) gang member stood on the sidewalk on 219 E. 57 street & San Pedro on March 2, 1995 at 10:20pm. One or more unknown individuals drove up and emptied two handguns into him, and he was killed at the scene. The Los Angeles Police Department convicted, Avenues gang members, Alex "Peewee" Aguirre and Oscar Rodriguez for the murder. They were to enforce a Mexican Mafia edict to tax the Eastside Trece's. The Eastside Trece's refused to pay this tax. As a result of defiance, Alex "Peewee" Aguirre ordered a hit on the Eastside Trece (13) gang, which resulted in the murder of Avila.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 27th, 2019, 10:41 pm

[quote="yoda100"]Boxer - R.I.P
Efren - R.I.P
Cricket - R.I.P
Joker - R.I.P
Bandit - R.I.P
Gilbert "Toker" Izquierdo - Died October 10, 2018 - Shot and Killed in Rosarito Beach, Baja California
Scrappy - R.I.P
Franky "Maniak" - R.I.P
Clown - R.I.P
Downer - R.I.P
Fello - R.I.P
Joel Leon - Died September 23, 2006 - Shot and killed on 27th street & Hooper Avenue in South Los Angeles, California
Jorge Flores - Died November 23, 2006 - Shot and killed at 2801 S. Central Avenue by a Blood Stone Piru gang member[/quote]

Is there any new info surrounding Tokers death.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 28th, 2019, 12:29 am

[quote="shaolinmonche"][quote="yoda100"]Boxer - R.I.P
Efren - R.I.P
Cricket - R.I.P
Joker - R.I.P
Bandit - R.I.P
Scrappy - R.I.P
Franky "Maniak" - R.I.P
Clown - R.I.P
Downer - R.I.P
Fello - R.I.P
Jorge Flores - Died November 23, 2006 - Shot and killed at 2801 S. Central Avenue by a Blood Stone Piru gang member[/quote]

Is there any new info surrounding Tokers death.[/quote]

Nothing yet, although there is a lot of speculation, I somewhat believe the story that someone had posted on Instagram could be true,that story being that toker owed a cartel out there in Mexico alot of money and he kept postponing the payments, telling the cartel to let him get the money the full amount right etc, but they grew tired of the excuses since they weren't seeing the money and had him murdered, supposedly this cartel drove to his house out in mexico early in the morning, took toker, and he begged them to take only him but to make a promise to not touch his wife or son, they complied, but said his wife and son would no longer be allowed in Mexico. There was also another rumor lol.. and this one is quite interesting, apparently mr. capon-e was out in mexico filming a new music video for one of his new songs, and he supposedly paid off a cartel to have toker murdered, but I don't believe it, because mr. capon-e actually paid tribute to him the day of his murder, which I found funny because toker has talked shit of capon-e in the past on his talk show, stating that capon-e was fake, paid his way into a varrio, wasnt even raza, and couldnt even speak a lick of spanish etc.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 28th, 2019, 12:36 am

Also Brownside released a new music video with Toker this month, which they filmed before his death obviously, shit I didn't know ES13 had numbers like that out in Mexico, I know F13 is deep out there aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRZwSu_yMJk

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 28th, 2019, 12:40 am

I came across a rumor myself. Someone had actually made an IG account with a picture of a Eastside 13 gang member that was deported to Mexico some years ago that was living in TJ supposedly working with the cartels and I’m forgetting the details to the story but it might’ve had to do with this guy wanted to tax Toker who seemed to be living good over there and Toker refused. Idk, but they had the picture of the guy with his full Name and everything, saying he is now green lighted by Surenos. I found the IG page on accident one day but now I can’t find it again.

But it does kind of go with what Toker’s brother Klever wrote in his own IG page a while back after Toker’s death. He said something about not being able to trust your own homies in the gangster life ... i don’t have the exact quote right now, but that comment made me think there’s some truth to the rumor.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 29th, 2019, 7:11 pm

[quote="AmericanZombie"]I came across a rumor myself. Someone had actually made an IG account with a picture of a Eastside 13 gang member that was deported to Mexico some years ago that was living in TJ supposedly working with the cartels and I’m forgetting the details to the story but it might’ve had to do with this guy wanted to tax Toker who seemed to be living good over there and Toker refused. Idk, but they had the picture of the guy with his full Name and everything, saying he is now green lighted by Surenos. I found the IG page on accident one day but now I can’t find it again.

But it does kind of go with what Toker’s brother Klever wrote in his own IG page a while back after Toker’s death. He said something about not being able to trust your own homies in the gangster life ... i don’t have the exact quote right now, but that comment made me think there’s some truth to the rumor.[/quote]

Damn that's fucked up. I have a lot of homies deported in TJ too. I won't ever visit them. I sent them money before money gram or Western Union. But then they start bugging and asking for more. Nah had to cut them off.

Every Varrio has homies in TJ. Some do say fuck it and start getting into Cartels.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 29th, 2019, 9:04 pm

Here’s the quote that made that rumor seem to have some validity.

“To all you little fans out there sending us dm’s looking up to us saying they wanna be G’s like us, sit back and learn from us. look at how tomorrow is not promised to us. u cant even trust some of ur own homeboys. u wanna be a Gee beware of what that life is gonna bring you.”

Of course, it’s all pure speculation, and could be reading into it too much, but that comment must’ve been inspired by something.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 30th, 2019, 1:15 am

[quote="AmericanZombie"]Here’s the quote that made that rumor seem to have some validity.

“To all you little fans out there sending us dm’s looking up to us saying they wanna be G’s like us, sit back and learn from us. look at how tomorrow is not promised to us. u cant even trust some of ur own homeboys. u wanna be a Gee beware of what that life is gonna bring you.”

Of course, it’s all pure speculation, and could be reading into it too much, but that comment must’ve been inspired by something.[/quote]

A theory I had is that Toker had homies/connections/partners/whatever you wanna call it with a certain cartel in TJ. That alone can get you killed having any type of affiliation with a certain cartel.
Tijuana having a big war right now between Sinaloa Cartel, Tijuana Cartel, New Generation Jalisco Cartel.

Another theory I had is a cartel was trying to extort Toker and he didn't agree to it. He was on YouTube everyday talking shit and sometimes bragging. I remember him talking about how he has 7 houses. This and that. This fool living in TJ bragging online on YouTube about being rich and ballin. Nah you supposed to stay to yourself and lay low in Mexico if you have money like that. He felt he was untouchable.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 30th, 2019, 10:07 pm

Yeah he definitely put a little too much out there for the public. He seem to have no fear, showing his home, wife and kids. Pretty sad for his son.

It’s crazy how Toker was one of the Chicano rappers that really spoke out and seemed genuinely disgusted by the death of Blackie Fontana. Then exactly one year later, not on the exact day but within the same week, he gets murdered too.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 31st, 2019, 12:09 am

[quote="AmericanZombie"]Yeah he definitely put a little too much out there for the public. He seem to have no fear, showing his home, wife and kids. Pretty sad for his son.

It’s crazy how Toker was one of the Chicano rappers that really spoke out and seemed genuinely disgusted by the death of Blackie Fontana. Then exactly one year later, not on the exact day but within the same week, he gets murdered too.[/quote]

These two were definitely being watched, all it took was some money, paying the right people, and its a done deal, you're a dead man within the year. this shit wasn't a random act of violence, they were paid hits. Plus Toker did have a big mouth, you can only do so much talking online until you get caught slippin, and its a wrap, toker felt too comfortable being in the game for so long, thinking he'd be safe in Mexico and look what happened.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2019, 2:05 am

there's way more to that es13 story heard about down here, but anyways, you're right on it Yoda, if the price is right, you ain't safe in Mexico; cheers

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 31st, 2019, 10:11 am

[quote="Lonewolf"]there's way more to that es13 story heard about down here, but anyways, you're right on it Yoda, if the price is right, you ain't safe in Mexico; cheers[/quote]

I remember watching a documentary about Juarez Mexico. There were two rival street gangs. One of them was AA Artistas Asesinos. I forget the other gang. And the 2 rival Cartels came in and was recruiting them and paying $80 for hits. $80 to kill somebody.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2019, 12:29 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:there's way more to that es13 story heard about down here, but anyways, you're right on it Yoda, if the price is right, you ain't safe in Mexico; cheers
I remember watching a documentary about Juarez Mexico. There were two rival street gangs. One of them was AA Artistas Asesinos. I forget the other gang. And the 2 rival Cartels came in and was recruiting them and paying $80 for hits. $80 to kill somebody.

with the downgrading of the peso and financial hard times, it is way cheaper to have someone hit in the colonias nowadays

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » February 1st, 2019, 12:59 am

[quote="Lonewolf"][quote="shaolinmonche"][quote="Lonewolf"]there's way more to that es13 story heard about down here, but anyways, you're right on it Yoda, if the price is right, you ain't safe in Mexico; cheers[/quote]

I remember watching a documentary about Juarez Mexico. There were two rival street gangs. One of them was AA Artistas Asesinos. I forget the other gang. And the 2 rival Cartels came in and was recruiting them and paying $80 for hits. $80 to kill somebody.[/quote]

with the downgrading of the peso and financial hard times, it is way cheaper to have someone hit in the colonias nowadays[/quote]

The documentary wasn't recent. I watched it a couple years ago.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 7th, 2019, 1:07 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:there's way more to that es13 story heard about down here, but anyways, you're right on it Yoda, if the price is right, you ain't safe in Mexico; cheers

with the downgrading of the peso and financial hard times, it is way cheaper to have someone hit in the colonias nowadays
The documentary wasn't recent. I watched it a couple years ago.
q'vole ese Shaolin, how you doing jefe

jefe

that's the bottom line down here

everybody has a jefe, and nobody does nothing without a jefe

don't believe so much those newscasts and reports from the five major subdued and affiliated conglomerate of U.S. Nightcast News & Special Documentaries

^ ^ nothing but lies

Fake News as Trump likes to say ~> not that I'm a Trump supporter

the fact is that the downgrading of the Mexican Peso has absolutely nothing to do with the price of a hit

the HIT down here cost nothing ~> you can do it yourself, if you have the huevos

the Madrina is what is costs you

and that's where the feria actually goes

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » September 20th, 2019, 2:10 am

Steven Vincent Garcia, 19, An Eastside 13 gang member was shot & killed on sunday, july 18, 2004 in South Gate, Los Angeles, California.
Juan Carlos Mata Ramirez "Lil Boy", Born. September 20, 1987 was shot & killed on saturday, december 15, 2018.