First hood under the Crip cards

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

First hood under the Crip cards

Unread post by TheAngels » February 9th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Which hood started the following cards:

Neighborhood (2x):

Gangster (3x):

Mafia:

Hustler

Just throwing guesses out there... I think the hood that started NHC was one of the Rollin 100's sets... I'm thinking 115 NHC.

Gangster Trays I'm guessing is Eight Tray Gangsters..

Mafia I think is one of the Main Street hoods but I'm not sure... I also thought 99 Mafia Crip too...

Hustler -- I have no idea which hood started the Hustler set...

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: First hood under the Crip cards

Unread post by LAResident » February 10th, 2019, 5:38 am

I believe NHC was started by R60's

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 10th, 2019, 2:26 pm

TheAngels wrote:Which hood started the following cards:

Neighborhood (2x):

Gangster (3x):

Mafia:

Hustler

Just throwing guesses out there... I think the hood that started NHC was one of the Rollin 100's sets... I'm thinking 115 NHC.

Mafia I think is one of the Main Street hoods but I'm not sure... I also thought 99 Mafia Crip too...

I was told by an O.G that 43 Gangster Crip were the very first gang to start the whole "trey" and "gangster/gangstar", "movin" lingo, that they were considered the innovators of the "Gangster (3x)" car, not the 83 Gangster Crips, He also told me the 43's and the kitchens were one of the first two crip sets that started on the E/S, and that a lot of different crip sets broke off from them, now he went on and on, and even told me that the broadway gangster crips broke off from them and they've been beefin since then, "shit them buster ass gums came from us", I remember him always dissin the broadways lol, and also dissin the avalons, saying that if jimel barnes, the founder of the avalons would of put the crack pipe down, they could've became a force to reckon with but said they were some crackhead busters too, he told me alotta shit.

Now as for the NHC car, you were spot on, it started in one of the rollin 100's sets, I've heard it was started by the 112 Neighborhood Crips.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 11th, 2019, 5:03 pm

yoda100 wrote:

Neighborhood (2x):

Gangster (3x):

Mafia:

Hustler

I was told by an O.G that 43 Gangster Crip were the very first gang to start the whole "trey" and "gangster/gangstar", "movin" lingo, that they were considered the innovators of the "Gangster (3x)" car, not the 83 Gangster Crips, He also told me the 43's and the kitchens were one of the first two crip sets that started on the E/S, and that a lot of different crip sets broke off from them, now he went on and on, and even told me that the broadway gangster crips broke off from them and they've been beefin since then, "shit them buster ass gums came from us", I remember him always dissin the broadways lol, and also dissin the avalons, saying that if jimel barnes, the founder of the avalons would of put the crack pipe down, they could've became a force to reckon with but said they were some crackhead busters too, he told me alotta shit.

Now as for the NHC car, you were spot on, it started in one of the rollin 100's sets, I've heard it was started by the 112 Neighborhood Crips.

Is W/S 112 NHC still around? I know there's an E/S 112 NHC -- I've heard of W/S 112 NHC and I thought that was all 111 NHC hood.

LosAngeles94
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LosAngeles94 » February 12th, 2019, 8:57 am

I heard the NH 89 EasrCoast was the first to push NHC

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2019, 8:40 am

the first crip subset out of crips i would put my money on castle crips hands down

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » May 27th, 2019, 2:20 am

LosAngeles94 wrote:I heard the NH 89 EasrCoast was the first to push NHC
Not really possible as 89 ECC like all of the ECC gangs were a much later established gang, even later that of Rollin 60s. The ECC's all together came out around 1978 - 1979.

The gang Neighborhood although not a unique name, according to my notes was recognized as a gang as early as 1973. This seems to point somewhere West of Melvin Hardy's Block Crips.

The strange thing is, it seems that area has had a bit of a change in territory, but not really do to rivalry.

The Underground Crips were created specifically to resist Hoover expansion across Vermont in the South, and Normandie further north.

We know Neighborhood Crips predates 1975 as this is essentially where Pookie got Insane Paybacc which he started in 75'.

There's no doubt when all the fact checking comes down to it, NHC started very early 70's near the Rio Theater which was Western and Imperial.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 27th, 2019, 11:43 pm

yoda100 wrote:

Neighborhood (2x):

Gangster (3x):

Mafia:

Hustler

The Four Trays are certainly among the first Crips sets, but they were not "Gangsters" in 1972. I believe they were initially called "43 Avalon Crips." Before 1978 and after 1973, somewhere in there they eventually became their current name "43 Gangster Crips".