Poland: Last Bastion of Europe

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Poland: Last Bastion of Europe

Unread post by Sentenza » February 16th, 2019, 5:19 pm

So what do you think about the current politics in Poland, Invincible?

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

Unread post by Szczelec33 » February 18th, 2019, 7:41 pm

I think its stupid how the ukrainians are treated here when the Polish are treated same or worse in the west (Berlin and London). Also, they talk crap about russians and ukrainians but the worse tourists in europe are generally Polish.I also hate how warsaw has so many gold diggers and wannabe silicon valley style of people now. All the people I grew up with in Slask are in jail, dead, or doing shit jobs in London.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » February 18th, 2019, 7:43 pm

You should check out this bar called Plan B in plac zbawiciela. I was there the last two days. Lots of expats or some Americans and British and even a black chick there once. Lots of English speakers. I used to go to some social groups like Warsaw Social until I realized they were full of gays and Polish gold diggers looking for a foreign meal ticket out.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 20th, 2019, 7:32 am

Actually, I was close by there yesterday, in some Cafe in Ulica Nowogrodzka (behind Centralna)...lol... It is a small world. Yea I met plenty of Ukrainians and they apparently do the shit jobs and get paid less than the Polish.
You are right, I think many people in the western European countries actually look down on Polish people a bit but that is really unjustified.
Poland in my eyes is a country that is seriously on the come up. I had a really nice experience here.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » February 22nd, 2019, 7:27 am

Are you still here? If you wanna go get a beer let me know. I actually have a mixed feeling about being back here. The people here are supremely hard headed. For instance, if you go to the mma gym legia fight club a bunch of people there have egos. Ive never been in a mma gym in US where people have such egos and where they act this way. I mean even at calypso fitness at themuay thai class I almost got into it with this guy who was making shit up on me and said I spit on him as I was hitting his gloves and I had a mouthpiece and my motuh was closed so there was no even way I could spit and after I told him to shut his mouth later I realized it may have been my sweat but definitely not spit. I apologised though but it is one after another of these people. Even in public transportation they dont say excuse me just walk over you and the old people here expect special treatment and act rude all the time. Even the females here are all very strange like they take over entire seating areas and wait for people and even if its full you cant sit near them because theyll say its taken and you watch and no one even sits there they just act like some special privileged people. Like what they say about the jews lol.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » February 22nd, 2019, 7:31 am

I was actually almost suacidal a couple times here. But now Im much better. Ok back to my complaints. At the Legia Fight club there was this guy who literally acted and kind of looked like a young Rocky Balboa but a crazy fuk and way meaner verison of him. At the boxing lessons he tried to get in front of you to spar if he had no partner and this other Ukrainian didnt even want to spar him because we knew each other and were good partners and he just tried to walk right in front of me saying I havent warmed up yet and to take a hike basically because I got there a couple minutes late but was paired up with him. The same guy tried it again but that time I was there on time so he didnt use that excuse but simply said let me join you guys and tried to walk in front of me to the ukraininan and this time I was going through it in my head how to deal with him for like a week and just moved him slightly with my glove and said wait at least until we are done with our round and come next and I dont know what the Ukrainian told him because I didnt hear but he never even went after the bell and it was still me and the ukrainian and the ukrainian jsut told me he didnt want to spar him at all.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » February 22nd, 2019, 7:33 am

I had this landlady who literally took an extra week of rent form me or from my family helping me who are in the states live here or survive telling us we dont know the Polish reality because we had no receit or documents we just gave her cash on hand for the deposit and first month but she claimed we only paid until end of month not for one month at once the first month I stayed which was on the 10th not first.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » February 22nd, 2019, 7:36 am

Have you been to any of the Pijalnia bars the dive bar net around Warsaw? I have a story to tell about the thug bouncers at the Parkowa one but apparently theyre known. They literally grouped up and pepper sprayed these people including one girl and dragged her by the arms and hair from the downstairs restroom and kept throwing water at them or trying to get them out of the restroom. I am not sure what it evenw as for or why they started hassling them maybe they were doing drugs in there or something than one of them this mongloid looking one who looks like a wrestler kept shoving this guy who was maced and got up and I gave him water and had a confrontation with the guy and told him how to blink from my experience in San QUentin.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » February 22nd, 2019, 4:14 pm

Have you been to gala koszykow? I'm there right now.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 23rd, 2019, 7:38 pm

Szczelec33 wrote:Are you still here? If you wanna go get a beer let me know. I actually have a mixed feeling about being back here. The people here are supremely hard headed. For instance, if you go to the mma gym legia fight club a bunch of people there have egos. Ive never been in a mma gym in US where people have such egos and where they act this way. I mean even at calypso fitness at themuay thai class I almost got into it with this guy who was making shit up on me and said I spit on him as I was hitting his gloves and I had a mouthpiece and my motuh was closed so there was no even way I could spit and after I told him to shut his mouth later I realized it may have been my sweat but definitely not spit. I apologised though but it is one after another of these people. Even in public transportation they dont say excuse me just walk over you and the old people here expect special treatment and act rude all the time. Even the females here are all very strange like they take over entire seating areas and wait for people and even if its full you cant sit near them because theyll say its taken and you watch and no one even sits there they just act like some special privileged people. Like what they say about the jews lol.
I am back in Germany since yesterday. Had a really good time there. I worked at a company at Aleje Jerozolimskie. You know, it sounds like you are more American than European and confused with our antics back here. I didn't feel like I had a single problem at all in Warsaw. I met only good people.
I know there is a difference between American and European people, I have seen it first hand (I stayed 3 months in California). I think you are more American than European.
But you will get used to us here, it is actually a nice place. I just get the impression that you always feel like you have to prove yourself. Why is that? What's your issue? Calm down, you have plenty of opportunities, also in Poland.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » March 19th, 2019, 5:29 pm

What is your opinion of my latest youtube video?
https://youtu.be/78QGzgrtJlg

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 20th, 2019, 2:31 pm

There is no video.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 4th, 2019, 2:37 am

I wonder why the forum has been down so long? Speaking of the topic, I really like the topic of this video as it reminds me of my life:

"Welcome home"

As I got deported after experiencing hell in various Cali prisons welcome home:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI4fO0e ... jreload=10

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 4th, 2019, 2:42 am

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 4th, 2019, 2:49 am

Ive been meaning to show you guys this or show you this comparisons of european even basketball fans ultras and the usa atmosphere how diff world it is:

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 4th, 2019, 2:50 am

In that clip above lol 4:55 europe is where it starts.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 4th, 2019, 2:57 am

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 4th, 2019, 3:07 am

Lol theyre fukin the horses up:

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 4th, 2019, 3:09 am

Watch the cop get punched and fall at 2:37 in the last one.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » June 8th, 2019, 4:33 am

Sentenza wrote:
Szczelec33 wrote:Are you still here? If you wanna go get a beer let me know. I actually have a mixed feeling about being back here. The people here are supremely hard headed. For instance, if you go to the mma gym legia fight club a bunch of people there have egos. Ive never been in a mma gym in US where people have such egos and where they act this way. I mean even at calypso fitness at themuay thai class I almost got into it with this guy who was making shit up on me and said I spit on him as I was hitting his gloves and I had a mouthpiece and my motuh was closed so there was no even way I could spit and after I told him to shut his mouth later I realized it may have been my sweat but definitely not spit. I apologised though but it is one after another of these people. Even in public transportation they dont say excuse me just walk over you and the old people here expect special treatment and act rude all the time. Even the females here are all very strange like they take over entire seating areas and wait for people and even if its full you cant sit near them because theyll say its taken and you watch and no one even sits there they just act like some special privileged people. Like what they say about the jews lol.
I am back in Germany since yesterday. Had a really good time there. I worked at a company at Aleje Jerozolimskie. You know, it sounds like you are more American than European and confused with our antics back here. I didn't feel like I had a single problem at all in Warsaw. I met only good people.
I know there is a difference between American and European people, I have seen it first hand (I stayed 3 months in California). I think you are more American than European.
But you will get used to us here, it is actually a nice place. I just get the impression that you always feel like you have to prove yourself. Why is that? What's your issue? Calm down, you have plenty of opportunities, also in Poland.
You should ask the Pollacks at every mma club or boxing or any martial art style why they have such egos and so much baggage. Why is it so hard to even trian here without these fuks having egos to check or try to tell you how to do stuff acting like experts even when theyre literally kids or jsut started. Maybe I am just tlaking about legia fight club but I cant even train here because it is full of low people. In AMerica or other places a mma gym is a place like a sanctuary where you have to be comfortable there and feel safe.