Vicious Attacks on rivals

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Vicious Attacks on rivals

Unread post by Pico2jeff » February 4th, 2019, 2:58 am

Name some incidents that you know of in which a gang has viciously attacked a rival on the streets. For example. Members of the Village Boys Watts beat a rival 5th and Hill gang member unconscious, put him in a trash can and wheeled him to an empty lot on 109th and Central where they hang. Another member then killed him by smashing his head with cinder blocks before him and his sister wrapped him in carpet and put his body in a trunk. After that they dump his body at a park in Long Beach where they set his body on fire. Also, a member of the Drifters 23rd street clique was beat to death by members of the Harpys with bats at the gas station at the corner of 23rd street and Normandie.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Vicious Attacks on rivals

Unread post by triplethreat » February 4th, 2019, 2:09 pm

In the mid 90's a Filipino gang called Jefrox (JFX) was in a rumble with two other Filipino gangs who were allies, Rebel Boys (RBS) and Pinoy Real (PR). During the fight a guy from Jefrox beat down one of the guys from Pinoy Real with a bat. At some point, I'm not sure if during the fight or another day, that same guy who was beat down with a bat cornered that same guy from Jefrox with other heads from RBS and PR. They jumped him. But after getting that payback it still wasn't enough. They made him disrobe and they ended up kidnapping him. They bound his hands and feet, blindfolded him and took him back to someones pad. There they tortured him and did all kinds of sick, crazy shit to him. You can read about the trial online. IMO these guys from RBS and PR went too far with what they did. I feel bad for the guy. If you read the trial transcripts you'll see what I mean.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » February 4th, 2019, 4:33 pm

I know someone from Anaheim who got jumped by 2 fools from Fullerton Tokers Town. They beat him till he was unconscious. He ended up getting brain damage and is mentally retarded now.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » February 4th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Like 10 years ago. Some fools from Walnut St had 3 fools from Lopers on their knees. Two of them took a bullet to the head. Killed execution style. A third Loper took a shotgun blast to the stomach.

Panda and Yogi were the ones who got killed. The third Loper survived the shotgun blast.

The fool from Walnut G Boy who smoked them ended up snitching and PCd up. He got life in prison. He was 14 years old when he smoked them.

BPG187
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Ad

Unread post by BPG187 » February 4th, 2019, 4:42 pm

I heard back in the early 2000’s I guess some PDL’s lit up Villa Park, Villa Boys territory, some guy got away but a couple of his homies died or something like that. Anyways the guy found out where one of the guys lived rang the doorbell and smashed his head with a bat and now the guys a vegetable, I also heard another story of some SGV cats Jumping an EMF foo pretty bad so later he got revenge by tying them up to the back of his truck and rolling through the city with em

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » February 4th, 2019, 7:57 pm

I was at a bar before. Some Samoans jumped this Tongan outside. They left him butt naked and burned his dick with cigarettes. It was fucked up.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 5th, 2019, 1:04 am

Someone from Fullerton Tokers Town named "Little Giant" was living in Anaheim with his family, well, he pretty much fucked up right there, you do not belong from a rival city that claims "anaheim killa" and think you're going to get it easy, one night he was outside, and out of mere coincidence, it was either AVLS or Underhill 13 were in the neighborhood and ran into him, they started arguing and shot little giant down like an animal. seems like bad luck to me.

I'll post more later.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 5th, 2019, 6:51 pm

yoda100 wrote:Someone from Fullerton Tokers Town named "Little Giant" was living in Anaheim with his family, well, he pretty much fucked up right there, you do not belong from a rival city that claims "anaheim killa" and think you're going to get it easy, one night he was outside, and out of mere coincidence, it was either AVLS or Underhill 13 were in the neighborhood and ran into him, they started arguing and shot little giant down like an animal. seems like bad luck to me.

I'll post more later.
Lil Giant from Tokerstown was black right? Not trying to diss FTT but those fools were always getting dropped by Anaheim gangs and East Side Buena Park.

But Tokerstown also puts in work too. They recently lit up ESBP hood. They did a drive-by on Franklin and Kingman. Sent one fool to the grave and another fool to the hospital.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 5th, 2019, 6:52 pm

yoda100 wrote:Someone from Fullerton Tokers Town named "Little Giant" was living in Anaheim with his family, well, he pretty much fucked up right there, you do not belong from a rival city that claims "anaheim killa" and think you're going to get it easy, one night he was outside, and out of mere coincidence, it was either AVLS or Underhill 13 were in the neighborhood and ran into him, they started arguing and shot little giant down like an animal. seems like bad luck to me.

I'll post more later.
Lil Giant from Tokerstown was black right? Not trying to diss FTT but those fools were always getting dropped by Anaheim gangs and East Side Buena Park.

But Tokerstown also puts in work too. They recently lit up ESBP hood. They did a drive-by on Franklin and Kingman. Sent one fool to the grave and another fool to the hospital.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 6th, 2019, 12:27 am

shaolinmonche wrote:

I'll post more later.

Naw, Lil Giant was mexican, he got the name because he was tall as fuck, compared to his homies lol, whats funny is he was dating a girl from anaheim, once he died, she had a kid with a dude from eastside buena park, pretty much big time rivals, and yeah in the early to mid 2000's, FTT were dropping like flies. I remember sleepy, he was half black, half mexican, he got killed at a bus stop in fullerton by westside anaheim 13, he went onto the bus, and noticed that WSA member sitting down, called him out and told him to get off the bus so he can whoop his ass, they both got off the bus and the dude from WSA shot him dead and ran. Some sad shit, his dad ended up committing suicide over his death. Then there was raskal from FTT, he got killed in a drive by shooting by AVLS, and then there was crazy eyes, he got killed by panther from eastside buena park in a drive by shooting etc

I remember that era, shit was on between FTT and ESBP, people were getting killed left and right, i still remember when vago from ESBP got killed by FTT, 2000-2009, shit was active between these two, and i mean active.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 6th, 2019, 9:33 am

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:

I'll post more later.

Naw, Lil Giant was mexican, he got the name because he was tall as fuck, compared to his homies lol, whats funny is he was dating a girl from anaheim, once he died, she had a kid with a dude from eastside buena park, pretty much big time rivals, and yeah in the early to mid 2000's, FTT were dropping like flies. I remember sleepy, he was half black, half mexican, he got killed at a bus stop in fullerton by westside anaheim 13, he went onto the bus, and noticed that WSA member sitting down, called him out and told him to get off the bus so he can whoop his ass, they both got off the bus and the dude from WSA shot him dead and ran. Some sad shit, his dad ended up committing suicide over his death. Then there was raskal from FTT, he got killed in a drive by shooting by AVLS, and then there was crazy eyes, he got killed by panther from eastside buena park in a drive by shooting etc

I remember that era, shit was on between FTT and ESBP, people were getting killed left and right, i still remember when vago from ESBP got killed by FTT, 2000-2009, shit was active between these two, and i mean active.
They still going at it some fool lit up ESBP hood like 3 weeks ago. He did a drive by on Franklin. Shot up 1 fool then turned down on Kingman and seen a crowd of ESBPs and lit them up. I'm assuming he was from FTT. The cops raided his pad in Fullerton. They eventually captured him, he was hiding out in Long Beach.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 6th, 2019, 9:44 am

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:

I'll post more later.

ESBP, FTT, and FOLKS have always went at it with each other. Cus they are so close to each other.

Spanky from Folks ended up getting like 40 something years a few years back for dropping a FTT. He's already should be in his early 30s so he's basically doing Life. FTT jumped some fool from Folks a few years back I think named Frost or Frosty they beat him up like bad bad. He ended up getting brain damage and is like retarded now That's just from the last couple years. They been having bad blood since the late 80s.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 6th, 2019, 10:37 am

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:

I'll post more later.

I must be thinking of someone else from FTT. If I remember correctly they had a few black foos and a couple of them got smoked during the 2000s.

They always getting lit up. Some fool got lit up last year in their hood in broad daylight. Like at 3pm or 4pm.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 8th, 2019, 12:02 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:

I'll post more later.

I must be thinking of someone else from FTT. If I remember correctly they had a few black foos and a couple of them got smoked during the 2000s.

They always getting lit up. Some fool got lit up last year in their hood in broad daylight. Like at 3pm or 4pm.
Yeah, they have alot of enemies.. more enemies than allys, they have beef with all of the gangs in Anaheim, Buena Park and Placentia, so you'll have some kid from a rival hood looking to hit a lick to earn some stripes and put his name out there, shit they even beef with the other gangs in Fullerton too, like Westside Fullerton 13 Bakers, and Wicked Minds Fullerton, but FTT hold there own, there deep in numbers, a good friend of mine, richard, he happened to have an anaheim angels tattoo on his forearm, he was taking the bus, and two FTT were on that bus with him, they all got off at a bus stop, and they jumped his ass, left him with a swollen forehead, black eye and a bloody nose lol

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 8th, 2019, 8:49 am

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:

I'll post more later.

Yeah, they have alot of enemies.. more enemies than allys, they have beef with all of the gangs in Anaheim, Buena Park and Placentia, so you'll have some kid from a rival hood looking to hit a lick to earn some stripes and put his name out there, shit they even beef with the other gangs in Fullerton too, like Westside Fullerton 13 Bakers, and Wicked Minds Fullerton, but FTT hold there own, there deep in numbers, a good friend of mine, richard, he happened to have an anaheim angels tattoo on his forearm, he was taking the bus, and two FTT were on that bus with him, they all got off at a bus stop, and they jumped his ass, left him with a swollen forehead, black eye and a bloody nose lol
FTT used to be deep. They got served with a gang injunction back in 2011 that covers up most of Fullerton. It killed their neighborhood. And plus the city is gentrifying their hood now cus they are right by Downtown Fullerton which is hipster central just like Downtown Santa Ana. There's brand new or remodeled Luxury high rise apartments all around their neighborhood. Those gang injunctions killed a lot of active OC hoods like BFTH, SN, FTT, AFG, OVC, OCC, CV, HT, ESA, JST,

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”