White Rollin 90's Neighborhood Crip gang member arrested

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

White Rollin 90's Neighborhood Crip gang member arrested

Unread post by yoda100 » March 17th, 2019, 12:54 pm

"Last year, Cameron Terrel, a teenager from the wealthy Los Angeles neighborhood of Palos Verde, was acquitted of the murder of 21-year-old Justin Holmes. But on Tuesday night, Terrell, who prosecutors believe has been involved with a Los Angeles street gang, was rearrested — this time on suspicion of carjacking, according to arrest records and his attorney, Jovan Blacknell. Terrell was found not guilty of murder in July 2018 in the killing of Holmes. Prosecutors said that in October 2017, Terrell drove two gang-affiliated teenagers in a car registered to his father to rival territory where Holmes was walking with friends.

The teenagers got out of the car and, after questioning Holmes and his friends about their gang affiliation, shot Holmes and ran back to the car, which Terrell drove away. At the time, Terrell was a student at Palos Verdes High School. But prosecutors said he was also part of the street gang responsible for Holmes' death. . According to the Los Angeles Times, during the trial, prosecutors highlighted social-media posts in which Terrell can be seen making gang signs. Terrell also has a tattoo they said represents the gang. He was arrested in October 2017 in connection with the killing but released a week later after his family posted the $5 million bail, which required $500,000, according to the Times.

He initially planned to return to Palos Verdes High School, but parents of Terrell's classmates complained. A group of parents sent a letter to the school board that said, "At worst, most law enforcement officers would say that allowing an 18-year-old gang member suspected of a felony to attend a high school presents a clear and present danger to other students." Terrell, now 19, completed his schooling off campus. After he was acquitted, his attorney said Terrell planned to attend the University of Houston. In a statement provided to INSIDER, the Los Angeles Police Department said Terrell is being held without bail until his court date.

The police said that "while investigating the murder, evidence was discovered by investigators for additional felony crimes." They added that "due to the dates of those incidents, they could not be charged concurrently" with the murder case. Terrell was a juvenile when the other felony crimes he is accused of occurred. Blacknell, Terrell's attorney, told the Times he believes the police were intentionally targeting his client. "When the homicide did not stick, they tried to find something else," Blacknell said. "His arrest was intentionally done by surprise on his spring break to interrupt his schooling."

After Terrell's acquittal, Blacknell told the Times that prosecutors didn't have much tangible evidence outside of social media, saying Terrell "did not possess any weapons, he did not shoot anybody, he was not part of any conspiracy or any plan or plot to commit any crimes." Blackwell did acknowledge that Terrell had admitted to being the driver. The Times reported that Holmes' family has since filed a wrongful-death suit against Terrell and his family. "I want to say rest in peace, Justin Holmes," Terrell said after the July 2018 verdict, according to Fox 11. "You shouldn't have died that day. I pray for his family every night."

Date of article, March 14, 2019.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: White Rollin 90's Neighborhood Crip gang member arrested

Unread post by yoda100 » March 17th, 2019, 1:03 pm

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 18th, 2019, 9:02 pm

The kid is white and rich and still wants to be a little thug. Waste of white privilege.

He's doing carjackings now
He probably wisen up and is not doing missions anymore in his parents car lol

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 18th, 2019, 11:22 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:The kid is white and rich and still wants to be a little thug. Waste of white privilege.

When shit like this happens, I view it as a mental disorder, those of us who lived in the hood, wanna get out, I know I did when one of my neighbors got killed on our sidewalk in a shooting ages ago I was like 12 years old and it was my first time seeing a dead body just laying there, but this is one of those kids who play GTA online and watch snoop dogg videos on youtube and suddenly think there "gangsta", this kid wouldn't last a week on the eastside of south central, he'd wanna go back home to his parents.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 19th, 2019, 8:15 am

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:The kid is white and rich and still wants to be a little thug. Waste of white privilege.

When shit like this happens, I view it as a mental disorder, those of us who lived in the hood, wanna get out, I know I did when one of my neighbors got killed on our sidewalk in a shooting ages ago I was like 12 years old and it was my first time seeing a dead body just laying there, but this is one of those kids who play GTA online and watch snoop dogg videos on youtube and suddenly think there "gangsta", this kid wouldn't last a week on the eastside of south central, he'd wanna go back home to his parents.
His rich parents are always dropping a fortune and bailing him out of jail. His last bail was 5 MILLION dollars and they still bailed him out.

They need to just let him sit in jail. After running a couple fades with some bloods, Hoover's, or gangsta crips he'll PC up and be shook.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 11th, 2019, 11:39 am

he beat the murder case but was re-arrested in LA recently.