Los Angeles grammy-winning producer DJ Official killed

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Los Angeles grammy-winning producer DJ Official killed

Unread post by yoda100 » June 18th, 2019, 1:28 am

"26 year old los angeles producer, Andre "DJ Official" Wakefield was killed in a double drive by shooting on Friday, June 14, 2019. According to reports, the gunfire came from a passing SUV, taking the life of the recent Grammy winner and father to newborn son. Police are investigating the shooting, which took place while Official and a friend sat in a car in front of his home in South Los Angeles. Both men were unarmed and the alleged gunman fled the scene. Throughout his career, Official worked with artists such as Cardi B, Chris Brown, Ty Dolla Sign and Nipsey Hussle.

"I'm beyond hurt," DJ Mustard wrote on his instagram, "I'm devastated, i'm sick to my stomach, I love you lil bro forever, I got your son 4 life this ain't how it's supposed to go". "All he did was work and come home," Wakefield's grandfather told NBC news of his grandson, "He didn't belong to any gang or nothing like that". According to DJ Official's cousin. he was at the studio with Nipsey Hussle just two days before the 33-year old rapper was gunned down outside of his Marathon clothing store in south los angeles.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Los Angeles grammy-winning producer DJ Official killed

Unread post by yoda100 » June 18th, 2019, 1:39 am

Good god, these rappers and music producers really need to get some 24/7 security, once you make it to the top, theirs always some jealous piece of shit who envy's the lifestyle and becomes frustrated that they can't live the same lifestyle, so they decide to kill you. It's sad, people like this man and nipsey did not deserve to go out the way they did, they deserved to grow old, and watch there children grow, and relax with there success, just like any other civilized person smh, but the hate will continue... Rest In Peace Ermias "Nipsey Hussle" Asghedom and Andre "DJ Official" Wakefield.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Los Angeles grammy-winning producer DJ Official killed

Unread post by alexalonso » June 25th, 2019, 7:30 pm

i saw that he got shot on 78th Street in Los Angeles. WoW!