OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:21 pm

Like 98% of the gangs in OC are Mexican. So I’m making a separate post for the Black and Asian Gangs in OC

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:23 pm

Westminster Dragon Family (Vietnamese)
Attachments
965A5EAA-E63F-4438-B81F-656AB07B0C62.jpeg
965A5EAA-E63F-4438-B81F-656AB07B0C62.jpeg (153.81 KiB) Viewed 1745 times

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:45 pm

Santa Ana We Don’t Care Crips
Attachments
BAD4728F-C676-478E-90B1-DE47BECBF29F.jpeg
BAD4728F-C676-478E-90B1-DE47BECBF29F.jpeg (66.04 KiB) Viewed 1741 times

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 23rd, 2019, 5:48 pm

Santa Ana Nutt Hood Crips
Attachments
B0007A65-C6CC-4907-AE51-3287A764B886.jpeg
B0007A65-C6CC-4907-AE51-3287A764B886.jpeg (117.8 KiB) Viewed 1740 times

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: July 27th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: OC

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by Chicanoism » December 23rd, 2019, 11:14 pm

In the late 80’s until about 1990

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 377
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by triplethreat » December 24th, 2019, 4:14 pm

In the Asian section there’s a pretty thorough list of past and present Asian gangs from OC. I remember Akrho Boys being in Westminster and Fountain Valley and not GG. But they could’ve definitely had a couple heads there. In the late 90’s they were also in Anaheim but I don’t think the ones in Anaheim made any noise.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 377
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by triplethreat » December 24th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Nut Hood Crips also had heads in south OC. Yeah I know, nice area. But south OC was different back then. A lotta the youth, all races and backgrounds, at the time were in crews and gangs.

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by yoda100 » December 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Chicanoism wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 11:14 pm
In the late 80’s until about 1990

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS
School Yard Crip had a click in anaheim in the 90s? whose in there turf today?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by shaolinmonche » December 24th, 2019, 11:42 pm

yoda100 wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Chicanoism wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 11:14 pm
In the late 80’s until about 1990

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS
School Yard Crip had a click in anaheim in the 90s? whose in there turf today?
I’ve never heard of SYC setting up shop in Anaheim. The only Crip sets from Anaheim I know of is Del Monte Blocc Crip and Royal Samoan Posse

DBGC used to kick it around Lincoln and Delano. I don’t think they still active though. Last I heard of them was like 4 years ago. They went banging in Folks and got lit up. A white boy from DBGC named Young KO got killed. His own homies from DBGC left him to die. I guess he was bleeding out for like 30 mins before the cops finally arrived. His homies had jumped in the car and left him.

The Del Monte Blocc Crips probably could have saved him if they threw him in the car and took him to the hospital. Till this day I don’t think DBGC has got any payback from that incident.

RSP used to be on Pacific St. Their section in the Pacific st neighborhood got bought out and tore down. I think they relocated around Beach Blvd in Pobres neighborhood.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: July 27th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: OC

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by Chicanoism » December 25th, 2019, 4:23 pm

triplethreat wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 4:14 pm
In the Asian section there’s a pretty thorough list of past and present Asian gangs from OC. I remember Akrho Boys being in Westminster and Fountain Valley and not GG. But they could’ve definitely had a couple heads there. In the late 90’s they were also in Anaheim but I don’t think the ones in Anaheim made any noise.
They used to claim Traylor Street in GG which is on the border near Westminster. I know because I beat T Bones ass from there. He used to claim KCB and switched to ABC. But he could hit up. He would always hit up Traylor Street in the graffiti.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: July 27th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: OC

Re: OC Black Gangs/Asian Gangs

Unread post by Chicanoism » December 25th, 2019, 4:28 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 11:42 pm
yoda100 wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Chicanoism wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 11:14 pm
In the late 80’s until about 1990

Santa Ana
BOUNTY SLOB KILLAS
BABY SHELLY STREET
BLOODEL
WATERGATE
the BOYZ
LIL HOOD CRIPS
NUT HOOD CRIPS
LYON STREET CRIPS
COMPS
FAMILY HOOD CRIPS

Anaheim
SCHOOL YARD CRIPS
DEL MONTE BLOCC

Fullerton
BAKER STREET
GAGE STREET CRIPS

Westminster
ORANGE COUNTY POSSE
SAMOAN KROOK STYLE
MEXICAN PIRU BLOODS
KROOK CITY BLOODS

Garden Grove
HOODLUM CRIP BOYS
WOODBURY CRIPS
AKROH BOYS CRAZY
ROYAL SAMOAN POSSE

Tustin
ROLLIN DEUCE TREY

Buena Park
MAD GANGSTER CRIPS
School Yard Crip had a click in anaheim in the 90s? whose in there turf today?
I’ve never heard of SYC setting up shop in Anaheim. The only Crip sets from Anaheim I know of is Del Monte Blocc Crip and Royal Samoan Posse

DBGC used to kick it around Lincoln and Delano. I don’t think they still active though. Last I heard of them was like 4 years ago. They went banging in Folks and got lit up. A white boy from DBGC named Young KO got killed. His own homies from DBGC left him to die. I guess he was bleeding out for like 30 mins before the cops finally arrived. His homies had jumped in the car and left him.

The Del Monte Blocc Crips probably could have saved him if they threw him in the car and took him to the hospital. Till this day I don’t think DBGC has got any payback from that incident.

RSP used to be on Pacific St. Their section in the Pacific st neighborhood got bought out and tore down. I think they relocated around Beach Blvd in Pobres neighborhood.
In the 80’s there were a few SYC in Juvenile hall and they claimed Anaheim.

RSP used to be in GG back in those days. I had a good friend Felix who was built like a tank. He got shot 6 times by 7th Street FxTroop on Bristol and he was walking around like two weeks later. Eventually a couple moved to Pacific and started claiming that area.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”