Mid City Stoners (MCS) near Western, Pico to Washington

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Mid City Stoners (MCS) near Western, Pico to Washington

Unread post by alexalonso » August 21st, 2012, 9:39 pm

There was a Mid city varrio from Western (w) to Normandie (e) between Pico (n) and Washington (s) for years. They once beefed with the Rollin 20s Bloods but I think it is clear to say that MCS is dead in this area. I notice Hell Bound in this area with some Play Boys graffiti, but MCS had been gone from here for at least a year.

Does anyone concur?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Mid City Stoners (MCS) near Western

Unread post by xxx » September 2nd, 2012, 6:11 pm

This area originally belonged to C14. MCS came along decades later. Even clicked with C14 to become MC14. But yeah aot of gangs in LA are fading away.

Youngsters aren't gravitating to gangs Like before.

A lot of older gang members are pushing their kids in the right direction breaking the generational chain of events. Plus economic and educational opportunities are wide open for Blacks and Latino kids. Racism is nit a major factor like before.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 2nd, 2012, 7:41 pm

Yeah, Clanton has all this area during the 1970s, 1980s and some of the 1990s. I was not aware that they clicked up with MCS. CLanton actually went all the way west to Wilton.

I think that MCS is gone for good from this area.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 3rd, 2012, 11:17 am

If you take a look at that area North of the Freeway, that Rampart/ Mid City/ Pico Union Areas, the gang scene is pretty dead.

The Feds smashed the area with Rico Act, local gang injunctions, and decades of battle fatigue. A lot of areas just ran their course, ran out of steam from years of back and forth wars. Gang Wars cant sustain forever, especially now with all the options to do other things with your life.

I thing where seeing the waning down of the LA gang scene. I see it going back to the fringes becoming less attractive and popular to the youth. The Mainstreaming of the LA GANG LIFE STYLE made it a trend and like any trend it plays out.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 5th, 2012, 8:29 am

xxx wrote:If you take a look at that area North of the Freeway, that Rampart/ Mid City/ Pico Union Areas, the gang scene is pretty dead.

The Feds smashed the area with Rico Act, local gang injunctions, and decades of battle fatigue. A lot of areas just ran their course, ran out of steam from years of back and forth wars. Gang Wars cant sustain forever, especially now with all the options to do other things with your life.

I thing where seeing the waning down of the LA gang scene. I see it going back to the fringes becoming less attractive and popular to the youth. The Mainstreaming of the LA GANG LIFE STYLE made it a trend and like any trend it plays out.
Crime stats certainly indicate that. Gang crime is way down the last few years including homicides. I wouldn't give RICO and gang injunctions all the credit though. Because MCS never had an injunction and never had a RICO and that place is literally dead. Something else is driving this fro sure.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 5th, 2012, 11:47 am

Law enforcement, harsher laws, battle fatigue, And the crystal meth epidemic in the SUR gangs.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » December 15th, 2012, 9:02 pm

xxx wrote:If you take a look at that area North of the Freeway, that Rampart/ Mid City/ Pico Union Areas, the gang scene is pretty dead.

I've been thinking the same thing. That the whole LA gang scene is dying down. Especially in the last 10 years, but the demise seems to have been accelerating in the last 4 or 5 years. While I like to discuss gang culture, and find it interesting, and even will romanticize about it -- I'm all for the gang scene dying down. Even though "gangs" have been apart of LA culture for several decades, and "violent gangs" have been around since the beginning of the crack era (late 70s), hitting its peak in the early 90s -- I still would not miss it if it completely left LA. But it exists, so we discuss it & dissect it.

I grew up in Mid City in the 90s, and whenever I visit my old hood, it doesn't seem to have the same gang element that it once used to have. Gangs STILL exist of course, but it doesn't seem as entrenched or violent. And it doesn't seem like every black & Latino kid thinks being in a gang is "cool" or something to look up to.

I also see a lot of blacks & Latinos nowadays skateboarding and wearing skinny jeans. You didn't see that in the 90s or the early 2000s. While it may sound funny, skateboarding gives them another outlet. I mean, lets face it - gang members just don't skateboard. It doesn't coincide with the culture. Maybe some skaters might claim a set, but they aren't the hardcore active bangers.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 16th, 2012, 6:48 pm

I seen alot of PBS placas in Mid City area lately

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LosAngeles

Unread post by HappLoccc » July 4th, 2014, 10:25 pm

At John Burroughs Jr High in West LA Area, I use to sometimes hang out with Omar from MCS, this is when I first moved from Cleveland, Ohio to Cali, before I was a By yo s3lf or started out with the claiming PBGC before that. I was living one Burton and Willamin near the Beverly Center in SXR Turf and Termite, Sniper and Payaso was going to put me on SXR , starting hanging out on Corning, then next thing I am tagging up PBG in the Beverly Center on the RTD, the a couples later got put on By yo self. Omar was mad cool with me, Latino dude. He was cool until I owed him some money I borrowed and did not pay him for a month in a half then he started to wanted to fight, I was able to pay him and we was cool again hanging out at lunch break or cutting it up in class.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » July 30th, 2014, 11:30 pm

HappLoccc wrote:At John Burroughs Jr High in West LA Area, I use to sometimes hang out with Omar from MCS, this is when I first moved from Cleveland, Ohio to Cali, before I was a By yo s3lf or started out with the claiming PBGC before that. I was living one Burton and Willamin near the Beverly Center in SXR Turf and Termite, Sniper and Payaso was going to put me on SXR , starting hanging out on Corning, then next thing I am tagging up PBG in the Beverly Center on the RTD, the a couples later got put on By yo self. Omar was mad cool with me, Latino dude. He was cool until I owed him some money I borrowed and did not pay him for a month in a half then he started to wanted to fight, I was able to pay him and we was cool again hanging out at lunch break or cutting it up in class.
Wasn't SXR like a wannabe skinhead gang of mostly White dudes? I heard they were more like a tagging hit-up crew but did it in cholo gang letters as opposed to NY wildstyle hitups.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 11th, 2014, 8:41 pm

MCS may be making a resurgence in this area, but I still see alot of Play Boys (PBS) and Hell Bound (HB) graffiti in their turf.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » September 12th, 2014, 11:50 am

Don't these dudes have two hoods? One on the Western side and one over by the SYC's....near/around Queen Anne Park? The ones on the Western side I know took a lot of heat from the 20's during their dust up years ago. And didn't they run most..not all of the 18's Rimpau's away from the n/s of SYC hood?

These dudes were always around Pico west of Crenshaw....just stayed to themselves.

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HappLoccc » September 13th, 2014, 5:16 pm

TheAngels wrote:
HappLoccc wrote:At John Burroughs Jr High in West LA Area, I use to sometimes hang out with Omar from MCS, this is when I first moved from Cleveland, Ohio to Cali, before I was a By yo s3lf or started out with the claiming PBGC before that. I was living one Burton and Willamin near the Beverly Center in SXR Turf and Termite, Sniper and Payaso was going to put me on SXR , starting hanging out on Corning, then next thing I am tagging up PBG in the Beverly Center on the RTD, the a couples later got put on By yo self. Omar was mad cool with me, Latino dude. He was cool until I owed him some money I borrowed and did not pay him for a month in a half then he started to wanted to fight, I was able to pay him and we was cool again hanging out at lunch break or cutting it up in class.
Wasn't SXR like a wannabe skinhead gang of mostly White dudes? I heard they were more like a tagging hit-up crew but did it in cholo gang letters as opposed to NY wildstyle hitups.
They was basically a white cholo gang or mixed gang, mostly made up of whites, had some latino's, blacks.
They were more closer to 18st than skinheads if you was talking about style wise, the gang was a cholo type gang and the style of clothing was like cholo's. My friend Termite a white guy dressed choloed up and would sport hair net and locs and sport a 8ball cane. There was black guy name Sniper, latino or half latino name Doper, a Latino name Payaso, but mostly Caucasians with other races in the set. They was cool to hang out with and party with, I use spend the night at Termite's house sometimes it was funny he would have SXR tagged up all in his room, and His Dad was Attorney they live a block or two away from the Beverly Center and His Dad took Termite, Sniper and I to Breakfast at Godfrey's the next morning.

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HappLoccc » September 13th, 2014, 5:23 pm

TheAngels wrote:
They was basically a white cholo gang or mixed gang, mostly made up of whites, had some latino's, blacks.
They were more closer to 18st than skinheads if you was talking about style wise, the gang was a cholo type gang and the style of clothing was like cholo's. My friend Termite a white guy dressed choloed up and would sport hair net and locs and sport a 8ball cane. There was black guy name Sniper, latino or half latino name Doper, a Latino name Payaso, but mostly Caucasians with other races in the set. They was cool to hang out with and party with, I use spend the night at Termite's house sometimes it was funny he would have SXR tagged up all in his room, and His Dad was Attorney they live a block or two away from the Beverly Center and His Dad took Termite, Sniper and I to Breakfast at Godfrey's the next morning.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » September 16th, 2014, 11:51 pm

Coup wrote:Don't these dudes have two hoods? One on the Western side and one over by the SYC's....near/around Queen Anne Park? The ones on the Western side I know took a lot of heat from the 20's during their dust up years ago. And didn't they run most..not all of the 18's Rimpau's away from the n/s of SYC hood?

These dudes were always around Pico west of Crenshaw....just stayed to themselves.
I grew up in Mid City in the 90s -- and yes they were near Queen Anne and near SYC hood. I don't know where the "center" of their hood was but I'd see a lot of their graffiti around Pico & West Boulevard (near Queen Anne), and along Pico stretching from probably La Brea all the way to Crenshaw. I'd see their graffiti further south along West Boulevard roughly in SYC hood just south of Venice Boulevard.

I never knew of the Western one. I'm guessing the set near Queen Anne was the original MCS since that area is actually called Mid City on the map, while Western doesn't run through Mid City.

I didn't know about MCS running 18th Street Rimpau out. Did they? Then again I haven't lived in that area since 2000. I do know MCS had beef with 18th Street. SYC was cool with both MCS and 18th Street. I mean I don't know who was deeper in that area, MCS or 18th Street Rimpau... Oh wait, unless you're talking about the 20s running 18th Street out? I find that hard to believe because 18th Rimpau and SYC shared the same hood, and they basically both went at the 20s.

fabz
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: miami

Unread post by fabz » May 11th, 2015, 12:03 am

i went to John Buroughs jr high in 1985 i remember back then there were Mid City Stoners most were salvadorenos and they were Heavy Metalers rockers aka Stoners no rap no cholos but Stoners vans off the wall shoes black concert T-shirts and Heavy fucking Metal. Somebody explain to me when Mid City Stoners became cholos? I am 44yrs old and left Los Angeles for Miami. I am Colombian decent I was also a Heavy Metaler back then a rocker aka Stoner! Not all Stoners were in gangs . There was even alot of Stoners in east L.A. back then Ficket st Stoners somebody fill in this time gap! peace!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 5th, 2015, 1:46 pm

fabz wrote:i went to John Buroughs jr high in 1985 i remember back then there were Mid City Stoners most were salvadorenos and they were Heavy Metalers rockers aka Stoners no rap no cholos but Stoners vans off the wall shoes black concert T-shirts and Heavy fucking Metal. Somebody explain to me when Mid City Stoners became cholos? I am 44yrs old and left Los Angeles for Miami. I am Colombian decent I was also a Heavy Metaler back then a rocker aka Stoner! Not all Stoners were in gangs . There was even alot of Stoners in east L.A. back then Ficket st Stoners somebody fill in this time gap! peace!
I remember that period. The Mid City Stoners that went to JB, had a small turf between Wilshire and 3rd Street from Wilton to Western. They all wore heavy metal shirts, ripped sleeves of their shirts, vans, belts with metal on them, long hair, but they had a gang aura to them even though they were stoners.

Where did you live in 1985?

HappLoccc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Mid City Stoners (MCS) near Western, Pico to Washington

Unread post by HappLoccc » July 5th, 2018, 12:11 am

Burton Way & Willamin about two blocks from the Beverly Center, when I met you Alonzo, News and Tyrone from New York, I went tagging with you all it was around mid 1986 when Ijust moved to 3rd street and Westmoreland near Vermont, I was coming from the Beverly Center or was it Olympic and Fairfax, we went tagging on the RTD down to RTD Station, I sucked as a Tagger, you all that night was clowning jokingly my tagger name Capt. L (Lol)
That was a fun night.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: OC

Unread post by Chicanoism » August 8th, 2019, 11:11 pm

They started in the late 70’s near Kingsley and Pico. They were Mid City Lil Criminals.
They kicked it with C14 and together would hit up MC14.

In the 80’s they became MCS and started kicking it at Queen Anne’s Park and started up Crenshaw Boys clika.

Then in the 90’s they started Hobart Boys off Venice and Hobart.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » December 28th, 2019, 2:46 am

Does Hellbound 13 claim some of the same streets as MCS Hobart Locos hood? Where is Hellbound 13 at?

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » December 28th, 2019, 2:50 am

Chicanoism wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 11:11 pm
They started in the late 70’s near Kingsley and Pico. They were Mid City Lil Criminals.
They kicked it with C14 and together would hit up MC14.

In the 80’s they became MCS and started kicking it at Queen Anne’s Park and started up Crenshaw Boys clika.

Then in the 90’s they started Hobart Boys off Venice and Hobart.
My dad grew up in Mid City and said he remembers as far back has the early 60’s seeing some “rough” Hispanics (possibly Mexican-American) at Queen Anne Parkwhen he was playing baseball there... I wonder if there was ever a varrio there back then?

HNIC
What city do you live in now?: LAC

Unread post by HNIC » December 29th, 2019, 3:45 am

TheAngels wrote:
> [quote=Chicanoism post_id=8790051 time=1565331082 user_id=79908]
> They started in the late 70’s near Kingsley and Pico. They were Mid City
> Lil Criminals.
> They kicked it with C14 and together would hit up MC14.
>
> In the 80’s they became MCS and started kicking it at Queen Anne’s Park and
> started up Crenshaw Boys clika.
>
> Then in the 90’s they started Hobart Boys off Venice and Hobart.
> [/quote]
>
> My dad grew up in Mid City and said he remembers as far back has the early
> 60’s seeing some “rough” Hispanics (possibly Mexican-American) at Queen
> Anne Parkwhen he was playing baseball there... I wonder if there was ever a
> varrio there back then?

MCS or MCLC, I didn't know which came first, but I know they were connected. I remember MCLC were around the Country Club Park area, specifically on Manhattan Place between Pico and Olympic in the early 1980s. They were tight with the MCS who were mostly on the other side of Western to Normandie, 11th St to Pico. They would hit up together, smoke weed, ride skateboards/bikes... stoner style, not really cholos. That whole area was C14 turf back then.

Queen Anne Park was 18th St turf from the mid-late 1970s up through at least the mid 1980s, before MCS were even really "cholos" yet. I think MCS were around that area but not really on the gang radar, they were still stoners. I don't think Crenshaw Boys wasn't until the late 80s or early 1990s.

Seems like MCS/MCLC was at first accepted as lil stoner cliques by the bigger gangs that dominated the areas where they were. When those bigger gangs, like 18th St and C14, faded out of those areas, MC13 took their place later.

Queen Anne Park was Bible Crips and Pico Godfather Crips during the mid/later 1970s... I believe that SYC came out of this movement, the park and area was mostly SYC by the early 80s. From about 1985 up through the late 1990s the park and that whole long ass block Queen Anne Place was a major dope street.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » December 30th, 2019, 11:14 pm

HNIC wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 3:45 am
TheAngels wrote:
>
Chicanoism wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 11:11 pm
> They started in the late 70’s near Kingsley and Pico. They were Mid City
> Lil Criminals.
> They kicked it with C14 and together would hit up MC14.
>
> In the 80’s they became MCS and started kicking it at Queen Anne’s Park and
> started up Crenshaw Boys clika.
>
> Then in the 90’s they started Hobart Boys off Venice and Hobart.
>
>
> My dad grew up in Mid City and said he remembers as far back has the early
> 60’s seeing some “rough” Hispanics (possibly Mexican-American) at Queen
> Anne Parkwhen he was playing baseball there... I wonder if there was ever a
> varrio there back then?

MCS or MCLC, I didn't know which came first, but I know they were connected. I remember MCLC were around the Country Club Park area, specifically on Manhattan Place between Pico and Olympic in the early 1980s. They were tight with the MCS who were mostly on the other side of Western to Normandie, 11th St to Pico. They would hit up together, smoke weed, ride skateboards/bikes... stoner style, not really cholos. That whole area was C14 turf back then.

Queen Anne Park was 18th St turf from the mid-late 1970s up through at least the mid 1980s, before MCS were even really "cholos" yet. I think MCS were around that area but not really on the gang radar, they were still stoners. I don't think Crenshaw Boys wasn't until the late 80s or early 1990s.

Seems like MCS/MCLC was at first accepted as lil stoner cliques by the bigger gangs that dominated the areas where they were. When those bigger gangs, like 18th St and C14, faded out of those areas, MC13 took their place later.

Queen Anne Park was Bible Crips and Pico Godfather Crips during the mid/later 1970s... I believe that SYC came out of this movement, the park and area was mostly SYC by the early 80s. From about 1985 up through the late 1990s the park and that whole long ass block Queen Anne Place was a major dope street.
Interesting.

Yeah an old veterano from 18 Street told me MCS turf used to be 18th Street, and they were the “Pico Gangsters” clique he said... I don’t know if he’s talking about the Hobart area or the Queen Anne area, as both are along Pico. Or maybe 18th Street had that that whole area from Normandie to Queen Anne...

He claims MCS 13 started in 1984... and then the Queen Anne MCS started a year later. I‘m thinking he means that’s when they became a gang with the ‘13’, because I figure MCS started earlier and was a stoner crew.

I can imagine Queen Anne Place and the park being a dope spot back in the day. I was there a few weeks ago and it doesn’t look or feel that way anymore. As you know gang hoods all around LA are turned down due to gentrification, gang injunctions, etc. Don’t get me wrong, and I still saw plenty of MCS tags at the park and on the streets around there. But there were also a lot of families and non-bangers at the park. I saw a group of like 4 or 5 guys at the picnic tables on the hillside that I assumed were MCS based on their appearance.

There was supposedly a MCS in Watts but from everyone I talked to, they’re not active there anymore. They were like in or near the Bounty Hunters turf. The 33rd Street clique in the Low Bottoms is turned down but still active. There’s a Long Beach MCS and I’m thinking it’s still active...

You mentioned C14... I’m guessing you’re talking about their 2nd Hood area near Pico & Western. I heard there are still some diehards who hit up C14 in that area but I tried driving around looking for tags and couldn’t find any. As far as I’m concerned 2nd hood is defunct. 1st hood is on the way out probably too.

HNIC
What city do you live in now?: LAC

Unread post by HNIC » December 31st, 2019, 3:41 pm

I lived and grew up all around Mid Town, went to JB and Fairfax and LA High in the 80s... MCS/MCLC didnt really put the cholo style on it until the late 80s, but when they would hit up they used the 13 for marijuana from when they started in the early 80s...

The exact turf boundaries of what is now Crenshaw Boys was all 18th St in the 70s and most if not all of the 80s... not sure how they got that area from 18th St, if 18th St just faded out over there (this happens), or if they got put out, probably a little of both. I'm sure there are hella stories behind that.

Yes C14 has been gone for decades over there, but their turf was huge, roughly from 3rd St to the I-10/Wilton-Arlington to Normandie. Today there are all kinds of newer gangs over there, but much of that area is MS13 now, they were stoners too at first (Do you see a trend?)...

Harpys had a big ass hood near there circa 70s-80s, roughly from Olympic to the I-10/Crenshaw to Wilton-Arlington, today there are all kinds of newer gangs over there... Everything west of that was mostly 18th St and different Crip sets.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 1st, 2020, 1:40 am

HNIC wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 3:41 pm
I lived and grew up all around Mid Town, went to JB and Fairfax and LA High in the 80s... MCS/MCLC didnt really put the cholo style on it until the late 80s, but when they would hit up they used the 13 for marijuana from when they started in the early 80s...

The exact turf boundaries of what is now Crenshaw Boys was all 18th St in the 70s and most if not all of the 80s... not sure how they got that area from 18th St, if 18th St just faded out over there (this happens), or if they got put out, probably a little of both. I'm sure there are hella stories behind that.

Yes C14 has been gone for decades over there, but their turf was huge, roughly from 3rd St to the I-10/Wilton-Arlington to Normandie. Today there are all kinds of newer gangs over there, but much of that area is MS13 now, they were stoners too at first (Do you see a trend?)...

Harpys had a big ass hood near there circa 70s-80s, roughly from Olympic to the I-10/Crenshaw to Wilton-Arlington, today there are all kinds of newer gangs over there... Everything west of that was mostly 18th St and different Crip sets.
Yeah I don’t know how 18th Street lost Queen Anne, but when you think about it 18 Street hood is still nearby; they just got pushed south one block. Once you cross the Midtown shopping area from Pico to Venice, you’re in 18 Rimpau Gangsters hood.

I know what you’re talking about regarding Harpys in that area. I saw old maps (not just the one on SG) showing Harpys in that area of Mid City/Arlington Heights. The gangs that have since moved in to claim this same area to my knowledge is Bronsone, LOAS, TIK, and MS.

Also I think Harpys still claims and holds a small area here between 6th Ave, Washington, Venice, and Arlington. This is the 5th Avenue Midgets clique. I remember seeing a Harpys tag on 5th Ave near Washington a couple years ago.

One area that really seems to change hands a lot is the area between Arlington, Pico, Western, and Washington. From what I know this area went from Clanton to Drifters to Barrio Saint Andrews to now MS13 and D2S (a tagbanger crew turned hood).

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 8th, 2020, 7:48 pm

Anybody hear still in contact with the MCS twins, Knight and Bandit? They used to put down a lot of history on MCS.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 8th, 2020, 8:37 pm

^Seen them on IG. They still around. You gotta get hip with social media haha

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 8th, 2020, 10:50 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:
January 8th, 2020, 8:37 pm

low pro style, gotta stay away from all that, ha ha ha, you know me

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 8th, 2020, 10:50 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:
January 8th, 2020, 8:37 pm

low pro style, gotta stay away from all that, ha ha ha, you know me

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: OC

Unread post by Chicanoism » January 9th, 2020, 11:21 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
> [quote=AmericanZombie post_id=8791547 time=1578541073 user_id=79290]
> ^Seen them on IG. They still around. You gotta get hip with social media
> haha
> [/quote]
>
>
> low pro style, gotta stay away from all that, ha ha ha, you know me

Then you’re gonna miss all my old school photos

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 11th, 2020, 8:13 pm

Chicanoism wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 11:21 pm

Then you’re gonna miss all my old school photos
dispensa holmes, but I stay away from anything that Facebook owns., I stay on these old school forums for a purpose and a reason., I'm good

323Rocks
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by 323Rocks » January 12th, 2020, 11:34 am

A few days ago i was on Hobart and 14th street in the mid city hood and saw nothing but CX4ST tags in the area..