Germany gangs

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Germany gangs

Unread post by 1111§ » January 23rd, 2005, 8:18 am

Where in Munich are you from?

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » January 23rd, 2005, 12:16 pm

senteza u live in Kreuzberg, R u turkish??? if u aint turkish how is it to live there? R there a lot of problems going on between turkish and non-turkish people???

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2005, 2:40 pm

No i am not turkish, i am German. I dont have problems with any turkish people cause it is how you approach each other. If you give respect to the people you meet, you will be respected.
Turkish people are amongst the most honourable and hard working people i met.
Besides from that there are some psychos under them which are always causing trouble.
But there are also Germans who are exactly like that too.
So, no i wouldnt say that there are some special problems between turkish and german people.

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 24th, 2005, 3:37 pm

ummm...in response 2 TheWatcher NY gangz arent fakez. the gangz tht really put LA on the map wuz bloodz & cripz. but in NY we had the black Spades, Zulu Nation, Latin Kings,... so i thynk u need 2 do ur research b4 u wanna call sombody fake!

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 24th, 2005, 3:39 pm

newayz i wuz in a few placez in Germany. i wuz in Darmstadt, Mannhiem, Heidleberg, Wiesbaden, Hanau, Babenhausen, Hohenfels, a few more places 2.

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 24th, 2005, 4:15 pm

back @ TheWatcher: obviously u dont kno 2 much bout the origin of gangz. u c, gangz lyke bloodz & cripz didnt make their way 4rm LA 2 NY until the 1980's. but b4 tht, NY had gangz since the 1960's. imma hit u up with a lil list tht i kno off the top of muh head.

Black Spades
Savage Nomads
Savage Skulls
Chingalings
Ghetto Brothers
The Immortals
Young Sinners
Royal Charmers
The Seven Crowns
Latin Kings
Javelins
Glory Stompers
Blue Diamonds
Imperial Spades
The Gestapo
Black Cats
The Savage Seven (eventually turned into Black Spades when more ppl joined. then re-named the Zulu Nation after their leaderz example)

Those are a few i kno by heart but thurr r a few more. so u cant tell me tht NY copied 4rm LA cuz we had gangz way b4 bloodz & cripz were even thought of. do u even kno how these gangz came about? i bet not well, lemme inform u. 2 men pretty much started crips, Raymond Washington & Stanley "Tookie" Williams. the name came 4rm a show called Tales of the Crypt. It was formed 2 protect their neighborhood. Boods was formedtha same way & 4 the same reasons. now itz tru tht both gangz were formed during the late 1960's or early 1970's. but they werent introduced 2 NYC until the eighties. so since u dont kno ur factz just thought i'd hit u up with a quick history lesson.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 24th, 2005, 8:41 pm

mxdchikk0305 wrote:ummm...in response 2 TheWatcher NY gangz arent fakez. the gangz tht really put LA on the map wuz bloodz & cripz. but in NY we had the black Spades, Zulu Nation, Latin Kings,... so i thynk u need 2 do ur research b4 u wanna call sombody fake!
I'm going to have to agree with you. Both coasts have had plenty of gang activity over decades (and centuries on the East Coast) in the same way you suggest. I think this "Watcher" is all mixed up bringing false information.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 25th, 2005, 3:39 am

nah i aint sayin' they FAKE, but the CRIPS and BLOODS in NYC are still as much copycats as the crips and bloods in europe etc.

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » January 25th, 2005, 3:07 pm

cripz & bloodz r the heart & soul of LA gangs. in NY we have other gangz tht r bigger than cripz & bloodz. yea we have them, but they arent the gangz tht we r proud 2 say we have. i personally am not proud 2 have gangz period, but thtz not sumthin i can deal with muhself. & i neva sayd tht all cripz & bloodz in Europe were fake. i sayd all the 1'z tht I kno personally r cuzz they r 4rm military familiez & they only do tht cuz they thynk itz wutz up.

True Life

Unread post by True Life » January 27th, 2005, 11:10 am

anyone from Hamburg?
I'm representing the 2-1-5 or call it Mümmel and crazy shit goes down in whole Billstedt, ask anyone from Hamburg...

but people are right it's different from american gangs, you shouldn't even call it in germany like that, instead you should say "street activities"... and most of the time it's a ethnical thing or about what district you represent... type of groups and "gangs" I've seen "bangin":

AFG: it's a big gang of afghans who run over shit like what
M-T-B: Mümmel Tiger Boys, let's say they run Mümmel for some decades now already, they once was called Mümmel Türkish Boys, but it became a district thang
Mümmel: It's a district, not a gang, everyone like a big family and we always help eachother out against ppl from outside, but it really gets bad if it comes down to beef of Mümmler against Mümmler... when my parents moved here in the '80s this was the most scaring district of hamburg you could say... and hamburg ain't small... even the flat owner was telling my parents to not move here and everyone you told was like wtf?!... ppl say it got better now but I think they just don't see what is going on infront of their door
Afghans: they are really many over here
Turkeys: They are even more hahahaha
Russians: they are some but they don't belong to one of them who run anything, tho' they often involved in street activities
Blacks: properly the same like russians but they get a lot more respect from other ethnics than russians
Gypsys: they run that industrial district hahaha... they can get really bad and sometimes act like homeless fucks
Nazis: Hahahahaha... bring some Nazis to Mümmel or even Billstedt and they get squashed faster than ants, better believe that
Germans: I feel bad for them, because for many simply being german it makes you a nerd and that means getting beat up now and then without a reason

that's about it what goes down here... always big ass brawls between different disctricts and a lot of crime here... I would say I'm from the hardest part of Hamburg, that makes almost the hardest part of whole northern germany since there's not really a bigger city in the north haha... and I'm not saying that to sound like a net banger, cuz I don't bang on the net or in real life... but I know peeps who do, so I know what I'm talking about, I grew up with this shit...

and yeah, we don't drive-by, throw up gang signs, trip over colors or shit like that... and I was in Berlin and run thru the heart of Kreuzberg in night and day, there are maaaaaaany turkish peeps and some really look thuggish, but noone was steppin' to me, know what I mean? but street activities here in east hamburg (or in whole germany) not really get spread on the media, maybe in local newspapers but not on the television, radio stations or even not on the net...

peace

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 27th, 2005, 11:40 am

Yupp- true live- Stoddernedt (mitte)
Garstedt rulez. Germans and especially Hamburgers are very cool.They are the least funny poeple in Germany and they name it `Hanseatic'.If you meet outside for awhile somebody will say there is a strange activity.Zigeuner.de DICKER

True Life

Unread post by True Life » January 27th, 2005, 11:47 am

Mraka wrote:Yupp- true live- Stoddernedt (mitte)
Garstedt rulez. Germans and especially Hamburgers are very cool.They are the least funny poeple in Germany and they name it `Hanseatic'.If you meet outside for awhile somebody will say there is a strange activity.Zigeuner.de DICKER
haha, whaddup? you a gypsy?

and lol I don't want to make my district the main point of this thread, but I'm interested in hearing what guys have heared, read or seen about Mümmel or Billstedt, u ever been here?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 27th, 2005, 1:39 pm

yupp B5
Did you check the green places around you?What about the Biotopic projects,aren`t they ideal to involve oneself?
I was sitting U3 Endhaltestelle on fathersday the next morning.
And I was all around Hamburg from 2000-2004.
Poeple would tell the same about Osdorf.
Heard Roma or Sinti before?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 27th, 2005, 6:08 pm

I ve only been to St. Georg in Hamburg and i found it quite crazy....you know i ve seen some drug deals on the street and people smoking crack and stuff, but i ve seen that here aswell.
Top 3 Hotspots in Berlin:
Kottbusser Tor (Kreuzberg)
Leopoldplatz (Wedding)
Hermannplatz (Neukölln)

but still i would walk EVERY German city at any place in day and night time.
cause they are safe most of the time.

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 28th, 2005, 3:56 am

im originally from romania but moved here i know about them gypsys.,.. and sentenza why wouldnt you walk through compton if you aint scared to walk around in kreuzberg if you get jacked you get jacked that can happen anywhere you dont have to walk around compton for that...maybe you dont even get jacked because an orgnized gang from the states doesnt give a fucc about your 20$ and your cell phone maybe some kids will try to take it from you but i can tell its jus the same where i live

Diesiochero

Unread post by Diesiochero » January 28th, 2005, 5:05 am

orale I'm from the BIG 18 Street gang Germany...we are more than 200 people with 5 clickas...and I'm from La18vaCalle!!!Viva La Calle Dies18cho!!I'm a Mexican and proud!We fight vs. some turco, russia and german gangs...so hasta luego and god bless mi carnales!fuck all enemigas

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 28th, 2005, 5:32 am

Cause in compton or Watts or Rio people would easily kill me cause i am white or over my 20 $ or whatever. Almost never heard of that happening here.
Well maybe i am not scared of it, cause its "my city" and i know all the places and many peoples here.
Yea i have been beaten up sometimes, friends of mine got stabbed and stuff but if you dont want that to happen it wont happen.
I think in Compton its hardly avoidable to get involved into violence.
As i said people are way more scared to kill someone over here(in Germany). People dont have automatic weapons, grenades and other stuff which they use on a every day basis for example in compton.
Well but basicaly i think we agree that gang culture and violence is still
in "Kinderschuhen" over here.
But well see what happens in the future, when the social tensions will get worse.
Peace

fregoho

Unread post by fregoho » January 28th, 2005, 12:20 pm

mxdchikk0305 wrote:im not sayin tht all the gangz in Germany r military or americanz, im just sayin tht most of the ppl reppin cripz, bloodz, folk, wuteva r military because all tht shyt came 4rm the U.S. & they thynk tht otha ppl r gonna thynk thurr hot or wuteva or thurr ballin because thurr in gangz. i kno sum turkish ppl & i kno tht they got thurr setz or wuteva. all im sayin iz tht a lot of ppl stayin in Germany r fake.
you can't say that they rule germany, the eastern part got for sure more skinheads and people from russia then turkish ppl... and if you ask me the guys from russia a worst but thats maybe just because I don't know a whole bunch turkish ppl.

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » January 28th, 2005, 5:08 pm

in response to fregoho:

Aint no body sed that she sed they rule germany. Maybe if u red the rest of the convos before hand then ud kno wut was up. But cent su dont kno. dont be asumon nuthin

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 30th, 2005, 5:33 am

sentenza if you get killed because youre white its not about bangin its about racism but that shit aint happenin alot - maybe blacks and mexicans kill each other in south LA but thats jus bangin...

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » January 30th, 2005, 12:59 pm

Does anyone know what the roughest parts of Berlin are? My brother just moved there two weeks ago and I'm just curious about different parts of the city. He's in the East side, RosaLuxembourgplatz.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 31st, 2005, 2:57 am

Rosa Luxemburg platz is al nice, nothing goin on there but nightlife and tourists as far as i know. but there are many cool Bars and Clubs etc. around Rosa Luxemburg Platz.
Well the ugliest parts of Berlin are in Wedding, Neukölln, Kreuzberg, Moabit and Marzahn/Hellersdorf (<---all Nazis and Russians there).
I think every district has its nice and bad places, but nothing to worry about

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » January 31st, 2005, 3:45 am

i dont really worry here either but noone likes to walk around in a diffferent neighbourhood aint it like that sentenza i like your attitude on this man because if you aint scared aint no shit gonna happen to you ;)

Diesiochero

Unread post by Diesiochero » January 31st, 2005, 4:18 am

No tienes chance contras los Barrio Diesiocho!!!18 street Controla
fuck crips,bloodz,mierda seca,nuestra familia and all enemigas!!
viva la calle dies18cho

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 31st, 2005, 12:24 pm

yea its all about showing respect and showing that you aint to be fucked with.... then 99% of the times nothings goin to happen....if you are scared you lost.
and if some crazy motherfucker runs into you, you cant do shit anyways....

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » January 31st, 2005, 2:46 pm

Thanks for the info. I'm not worried about my bro, he's lived in a bunch of different countries, some really dangerous. He said he's in a nice neighbourhood.

I'm just curious to learn more about the city.

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » January 31st, 2005, 3:52 pm

sensualwhitechoclate wrote:damn i saw 2 motherfucers gettin killed in germany and by the way i stood right in front of my best friend when he was beatin one motherfuccer to death he in jail for that boi you dont know me how can you say im rich did you checc my bank account or what? you better dont act like you are so cool boi i was born in romania and im sure u heard about the revolution in the early 90s that was some shit lot of gunfire many ppl died...you think everyone in germany is fake maybe its just a reflection of how you see urself man man. my friends do smuggle cocaine from columbia we are really deep
Hmmmm , you are the first criminal I´ve ever seen that talks about criminal activities in public ... :wink:
sensualwhitechoclate wrote:yeah but i bang with a small set only about 15 persons but there no fullbl**ded germans most of them came out the states and were bangin there before
sensualwhitechoclate wrote: my friends do smuggle cocaine from columbia we are really deep
Drug trafficking from outside is controlled by the mafia an I mean REAL mafia , organized crime - so if they would ever have tried to do so they would be dead by now .
And I don´t think that columbian cartels cooperate with 15-man-groups from germany ...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 31st, 2005, 4:12 pm

Drug trafficking from outside is controlled by the mafia an I mean REAL mafia , organized crime - so if they would ever have tried to do so they would be dead by now .
And I don´t think that columbian cartels cooperate with 15-man-groups from germany ...

Well in the end there are always small groups who distribute the drugs....
Its a chain of command. Theres always a small group of criminals responsible for distributing the stuff on the streets.....and they are somehow connected to the heads of the mafia if you know what i mean...

@Helms: No problem......come to Berlin, its a real chilled out nice place if you go to the right places.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 31st, 2005, 4:13 pm

sensualwhitechoclate wrote:damn i saw 2 motherfucers gettin killed in germany and by the way i stood right in front of my best friend when he was beatin one motherfuccer to death he in jail for that boi you dont know me how can you say im rich did you checc my bank account or what? you better dont act like you are so cool boi i was born in romania and im sure u heard about the revolution in the early 90s that was some shit lot of gunfire many ppl died...you think everyone in germany is fake maybe its just a reflection of how you see urself man man. my friends do smuggle cocaine from columbia we are really deep
....Where in Germany are you? Authorities offer rewards and we may as well claim them if you're stupid enough to list your shit online.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 31st, 2005, 5:03 pm

this string it too long, check out part 2.

-close-