The Netherlands (Holland)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Steven_NL

Re: The Netherlands (Holland)

Unread post by Steven_NL » November 19th, 2004, 11:25 am

There's no such thing as gang rivalry in The Netherlands... that The Hague Crips talk is just bs... Alright, of course there are groups which are violent against each other, but the size and impact of that is zero compared to gangs in the US.

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » November 19th, 2004, 1:48 pm

Steven_NL wrote:Alright, of course there are groups which are violent against each other, but the size and impact of that is zero compared to gangs in the US.
Steven, because like said before them cats ain't got time to be arguing about which colour jacket you wearing or sum b.s. like that. That wouldn't make no sense. Thank God it ain't like that. And I hope there will never be some crazy dudes who are gonna start anotha gang with an otha colour as a sort of 'phuck you'-answer/attitude to them crips. Cause that will only add fuel to the fire and that might be a beginning of an LA sort of situation. You used to had a few dudes in the Hague who started to claim Blood this and that, that didn't last.

Man, I don't even want to live in such a situation like Los Angeles, where I can't walk in such and such colour in this area, because this gang don't like this colour and that gang don't like that colour.
If I ever decide to go on vacation to LA, I'll defintely have to leave sum certain shoes, shirts, caps, definitely at home

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » November 23rd, 2004, 4:21 am

TeLL eM LOeK ,My NiGGa.bEFoR I HaVe My TiNieZ RoLL UpoN HiZ bitCHaZZ,..TaLKiN oN the NeT, bOuT HoW HoLLaNd AiN GoT No ReeL GaNGs n sHiT. FiRsT oFF,bUsTa , I WAsNT TaLKiN bOuT No biTCHaZZ HoLLaNd iN GeNeRaL, I WaZZ sPEaKiN oF ThaT GH_GaNGsTa HaGUe_My LiL PaRT oF ToWN, My MUHF*CCiN WoRLd,the sHiT I C WaKiN Up iN eVeRYDaY....FEEL Me??...bET yA dONT HuH?...bUT aNYWaYs MaN, WiCH pART oF THaT My NiGGa WaZZ TaLKiN bOuT URLieR ,DidNT yOu uNdAsTaNd? I TAugHT I ToLd yOu To sTudY THaT sHiT,C4 eVeN THiNk bOuT sTaTiN sUMTHaNg oN THiZ ToPiC, NiGGa. YA sHoUldA C biTCH sLaPPeD 4 yO ReMaRK aLoNe.... yA MUsT C FRoM OuTTa ToWN oR sUMsHiT...oR oNe oF eM pARTyGeeK2000 NiGGaZ......bUT yOu kNoW WHaT,YoU Go oN KEEp FuCCiN n sTaRT sUM Up ROuNd HeRe, n I aSSuRE yOu, THeRE WiLL b sUM....(ps. I GoT GAnGa NiGGaZ,WHo WOuLd LuV 2 TuRN THiZ iNTo a USK siTUaTiON ,..n TaKe HEaT 4 iT Too,...iF THaTs WHaT yOu with......NaW,LisTeN HeRe NiGGa, siNCE yOuZ FRoM ROuNd HeRe,n kNoW sO MuCH, sTiCC To pUNCHiN THaT bOaRD,CuZZ..., yA sHOulDa kNOW beTTa,NoT 2 WaNNa C sHiT HaPPeNeD 4 ReeL....THaTs NoT iT...LEaVe THaT sHiT aLoNe....uHM,doNT yA kNoW THaT,THaTs HoW NiGGaZ GeT sMoKED iN the FiRsT pLaCE.....aLWaYs uNdeResTimAtiN ,n dIsREsPeCTiN the oTHa NiGGa, _oR HiZ VisiON. I bET THaTs HoW THaNgz MUsTTa bEEN sTaRTeD back iN LA Too,....sO bEsT RECoGNiZe G , n C REEl CaREFuLL WHaT yA WisH FoR,HoMEbOY - (oH YEa,oN yO NexT REpLy,I LOOk aT As dIsREsPeCTFuLL ToWaRDs aNy CRIP FRoM the HEaRt , A NiGGa WoNT C THiZ pOLiTe,MaN....FuCC aLLa THiZ TaLKiN.....aFTeRaLL, iT AiN LiKe We oN No MuHF*CCiN TaLK sHoW oR NoTHaNg....THiZ the sTReeTs...sO THiNK bOuT iT C4 yA HaNdLE....n sHiT), n aLTHOuGH A NiGGa dONT LiKe FuCCiN with THiZ NeTsHiT Too MuCH....I WiLL C CHeCCiN My MAiL, Mo FREqueNTLy FRoM THiZ TiMe ON....."MuHF*CCiN-WaNNa C FiRsT-GeT A NiGGa back iNTO TROubLe-NuN CeLIeVe aZZ- NiGGaZ !!!!"..... _ bIG K LoCC_R 250z MAIN TRIAD CRIPs _ OH C oN the LOOk OuT 4 the FiRsT-eVeR-REEL-n-oRiGiNaL GaNGsTa CD+ DVD,ROuNd THiZ biTCH _dUN bY sTiLL aCTiVe NiGGaZ....sTiLL bRoKe NiGGaZ(the WoRsT)....,n FiNd OuT WaZZ REaLLy GOiN oN iN yO MuHF*CCiN baCCYaRd - OUT !!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 26th, 2004, 7:59 am

Preach

stephon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by stephon » December 25th, 2004, 6:58 pm

Is it true that Netherlands crime rate is 2 times that of USA's.

rotterdam

Unread post by rotterdam » December 26th, 2004, 10:22 am

stephon wrote:Is it true that Netherlands crime rate is 2 times that of USA's.
The main difference between crime demography in the USA and the Netherlands, is that the US has the extremes. You have deteriorated warzones like for example the 80's Bronx or places in East St. Louis. Crime is extremely high in those areas while there are also huge areas of farmer country in the US where nothing goes down.

In the Netherlands crime is everywhere around you. Considering the country is very small and most heavily populated in the whole of Europe, crime can spread out more easily than as in the US. For example about size and density:

Texas: 695,622 sq km (21,000,000 people)
Netherlands: 33,883 sq km (16,500,000 people)

So that makes the Netherlands over 20 times as small as Texas, but only just over 4 million people less.

Anyways, I think because of this it's easier for crime to spread, so even small villages see some crime. Luckily our goverment has always had great social plans, so there isn't as much poverty as in the US. Next to that in the last 20 years there have been a lot of urban renewal projects in the innercities of the big cities like Rotterdam, Amsterdam and then Haag(The Hague). Also cities try to mix lower-income with middle-income so you can avoid ghetto-forming in a way.

The result is that crime is all more spread out little less divided into hotspots I think. But I did hear on the news the other day that cities in Holland are in general just as, or even more criminal as US cities, only there are less killings because of the very strict gun laws. Though Rotterdam and Amsterdam are among the top cities in Europe when it comes to murderrates, compared to for example Detroit, Washington, Baltimore or New Orleans it's really not that high.

rotterdam

Unread post by rotterdam » December 26th, 2004, 10:27 am

252MTC wrote:TeLL eM LOeK ,My NiGGa.bEFoR I HaVe My TiNieZ RoLL UpoN HiZ bitCHaZZ,..TaLKiN oN the NeT, bOuT HoW HoLLaNd AiN GoT No ReeL GaNGs n sHiT. FiRsT oFF,bUsTa , I WAsNT TaLKiN bOuT No biTCHaZZ HoLLaNd iN GeNeRaL, I WaZZ sPEaKiN oF ThaT GH_GaNGsTa HaGUe_My LiL PaRT oF ToWN, My MUHF*CCiN WoRLd,the sHiT I C WaKiN Up iN eVeRYDaY....FEEL Me??...bET yA dONT HuH?...bUT aNYWaYs MaN, WiCH pART oF THaT My NiGGa WaZZ TaLKiN bOuT URLieR ,DidNT yOu uNdAsTaNd? I TAugHT I ToLd yOu To sTudY THaT sHiT,C4 eVeN THiNk bOuT sTaTiN sUMTHaNg oN THiZ ToPiC, NiGGa. YA sHoUldA C biTCH sLaPPeD 4 yO ReMaRK aLoNe.... yA MUsT C FRoM OuTTa ToWN oR sUMsHiT...oR oNe oF eM pARTyGeeK2000 NiGGaZ......bUT yOu kNoW WHaT,YoU Go oN KEEp FuCCiN n sTaRT sUM Up ROuNd HeRe, n I aSSuRE yOu, THeRE WiLL b sUM....(ps. I GoT GAnGa NiGGaZ,WHo WOuLd LuV 2 TuRN THiZ iNTo a USK siTUaTiON ,..n TaKe HEaT 4 iT Too,...iF THaTs WHaT yOu with......NaW,LisTeN HeRe NiGGa, siNCE yOuZ FRoM ROuNd HeRe,n kNoW sO MuCH, sTiCC To pUNCHiN THaT bOaRD,CuZZ..., yA sHOulDa kNOW beTTa,NoT 2 WaNNa C sHiT HaPPeNeD 4 ReeL....THaTs NoT iT...LEaVe THaT sHiT aLoNe....uHM,doNT yA kNoW THaT,THaTs HoW NiGGaZ GeT sMoKED iN the FiRsT pLaCE.....aLWaYs uNdeResTimAtiN ,n dIsREsPeCTiN the oTHa NiGGa, _oR HiZ VisiON. I bET THaTs HoW THaNgz MUsTTa bEEN sTaRTeD back iN LA Too,....sO bEsT RECoGNiZe G , n C REEl CaREFuLL WHaT yA WisH FoR,HoMEbOY - (oH YEa,oN yO NexT REpLy,I LOOk aT As dIsREsPeCTFuLL ToWaRDs aNy CRIP FRoM the HEaRt , A NiGGa WoNT C THiZ pOLiTe,MaN....FuCC aLLa THiZ TaLKiN.....aFTeRaLL, iT AiN LiKe We oN No MuHF*CCiN TaLK sHoW oR NoTHaNg....THiZ the sTReeTs...sO THiNK bOuT iT C4 yA HaNdLE....n sHiT), n aLTHOuGH A NiGGa dONT LiKe FuCCiN with THiZ NeTsHiT Too MuCH....I WiLL C CHeCCiN My MAiL, Mo FREqueNTLy FRoM THiZ TiMe ON....."MuHF*CCiN-WaNNa C FiRsT-GeT A NiGGa back iNTO TROubLe-NuN CeLIeVe aZZ- NiGGaZ !!!!"..... _ bIG K LoCC_R 250z MAIN TRIAD CRIPs _ OH C oN the LOOk OuT 4 the FiRsT-eVeR-REEL-n-oRiGiNaL GaNGsTa CD+ DVD,ROuNd THiZ biTCH _dUN bY sTiLL aCTiVe NiGGaZ....sTiLL bRoKe NiGGaZ(the WoRsT)....,n FiNd OuT WaZZ REaLLy GOiN oN iN yO MuHF*CCiN baCCYaRd - OUT !!
If you'd write it out like a normal person, I might actually take the time to read this.

Lijkt wel TMFWEB met breezahsletjes...

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » December 26th, 2004, 4:01 pm

iTs LiKe I sAiD iF yOu CaNT REaD the sHiT iTs NoT 4 Yo aZZ......jUsT As I THouGHt sUMoNe Was sTR8iN sHiT OuT oN the sTaTiStIC TiP,MuHFuCCa Had 2 ACt aLL sMaRT N sHiT.....eY HoMie, lUisTeR DiT iS HeT;...sTop diE bijdeHaNde BS eN bLijF dOeN WaaR jE GOeD iN bENt _N that iS MeNseN the FuCC VerTeLLeN WaT Ze MOeTeN WeTeN_ZoNieT WoRD DiT pERsOONlIJK......eN HeT iS NeT aLS jE ZeLF ZeGt_NeDeRLaNd iS HeeL kLEiN_N RoTTeRDaM NoG VeeL KLEiNeR........ K

DFMS

Unread post by DFMS » January 18th, 2005, 7:58 am

I think almost every "big"city in Holland has his set or sets of bloods and crips and the The Hague MTC's are for sure the Originals in NL. Holland in one of the top countries when it comes to drugsexports,sellin, dealin and using and we all know drugs is money.

Maybe KeyLow can tell something about the other Dutch sets. As far as I know Rotterdam is mainly Blood owned.

And if people say Holland doesnt have fucked up neighbourhoods yall probably never been here before...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 18th, 2005, 9:03 am

ok DFMS, i agree with the last sentence you wrote there, its true that if you think we dont have scary neighborhoods here, just come on down, take a look through schilderswijk or the bijlmer, an youll speak differently.

Although i do NOT agree with the fact that your claiming we have bloods an crips in ''nearly every big dutch city'', of course you see guys CLAIMING they are crips or bloods, but in GENERAL, once again, in GENERAL, we dont have any crips or bloods which i think is good cuz then at least we dont look like fuckin copy cats.

Btw waar woon je eiglijk??

DFMS

Unread post by DFMS » January 18th, 2005, 3:06 pm

Tilburg... kijk ik weet het fijne er niet van maar ik zie hier op bubblingfeesten regelmatig een groep geheel gekleed in rood, van top tot teen, bandana's, tattoo's enz. Verder weet ik that er in Arnhem een groep is die zich River Side Crips noemt en that MTC uit then Haag een zijtak heeft in Amsterdam.

Ik zeg ook niet that het vet is, maar ze zijn er wel. Zowieso zijn er in NL weinig bendes die hun buurt claimen op wat opgeschoten jeugd na want in NL gaat iedereen voor t geld en zoeken soortgenoten elkaar eerder op dan buurtgenoten. Geld is macht en geld valt er genoeg te maken in NL.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 19th, 2005, 7:35 am

hmmm tilburg , ik ken iemand die hiernaar toe (roermond) is verhuist...en nu ik der aan denk....hij heeft wel erg vaak een blauwe jas, trui aan...en un blauwe bandana uit zun broekzak hangen dussss hmmm..jahh kweet niet misschien hebbe jullie daar in ut weste wel crips en al de rest van die shit..maar kweet 100% zeker that wij hier alleen zelf gestarte gangs hebben.
en ja die laatste zin wat je had geschreve is helemaal waar...in nederland valt meer geld te verdienen dan in de rest van EU lijkt mij hehehehe

DFMS

Unread post by DFMS » January 19th, 2005, 10:21 am

In NL valt juist niet veel geld te verdienen met drugs, maar juist daarbuiten ;)

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » January 19th, 2005, 2:00 pm

THiZ 4 the HoMiE DFMS:

_The HagUe iZ Crip NHooD

- RoTTeRDaM iZ Crip NH 2,THeRe WeRe sUM bLOOD sETs aCTiVe aT the TiMe_bUT aFTa sUM dRaMa, I dIDNt HeAr aNYThaNg fRoM THeM.

- iN AMsTeRDaM_iTs A FaCT THAT LaRGe paRTs oN that,SE B-blocks(Zuid-Oost bijlmer) iZ CLaiMiN CRiP_gOt mY HoMiES Up THeRe,dOiN WHaT dEY GoTTA dO......n yOu RiTe dEY sET iZ a CHaPTeR oF that MT Crip GaNg_HeLL,We eVeN gOt A LiL DiVisiON In GeRMaNy _MT HP CRiPs_iN bReMeN.

-I kNoW dEY dO CRiP iN GRoNNiNGeN(sUM 90 CRiPs sTaRTeD Up dOWNTHeRe,WHeN A fEW oF dEY MeMbERS HaD 2 LeAVe G HaGuE AFtEr A FaTaL sHOOTiN)

- My HoMiE TeLLiN Me, ARNHeM gOt the RiVER sIDE CRiPs,

-yOu gOT CCC(CeNTRaL CiTY CRiPs),yOu gOT CRiPs Up iN then HeLDeR,doNT kNoW 2 MuCH bOuT THeM NiGGaZ,bUT My LIL HoMIE sAY dEY dO cLAiM C....n THeRe WiLL C MoRe n MoRe CiTiES cLAiMiN THiZ sHiT 4REEL_WHiLe yOu bUsTaZ OuTTHeRe CaN gO oN CLaiM HoW,THeRE aRe No sETs iN HoLLaNd n sHiT(LOL)....

-My HoMieZ iN TiLLburg(TiLLs) gOT A sET_aLL CRiPs_dEy LiKe 20 or 30 MeMbeRs dEEP_n dEY sERIOus GaNGsTeRs Too(aSK aROuNd)

- dONT kNoW bOuT No sERIOuS bLOOD sETS iN the NeTHeRLaNds(WHeN I sAY sERIOUs sETs_I MEaN NiGGa THaT ACTiVe_DOiN eVeRYThaNG FRoM DRuGs,MoNEY n MuRDeR)_sO yOu CaN F*CC aLLa THaT sHiT bOuT CoPy CaTTiN _We WeRe REaL KiLLaZ n GaNGSTeR bE4 the WHoLe CRiP n bLOODs sHiT WaS eVeR eVeN HEaRd bOuT. the CRiPsMoDeL(bLU RaG) jUsT bROuGHT Us(_Gs FRoM dIFFeRENT HOOds n CiTiES ,sHaRiN the sAMe TauGHTs)CLoSeR ToGeTHeR CuZZ, sO M*HF*CCaZ sHOuLDNt GeT iT aLL TWiSTED. N THiZ AiN GoT NoTHaNg To the with No HiP-HoP oR FaSHioN TReNT_...THiZ iZ CRiPPiN !! _the WaY oF LiFE !!(jUsT LiKe yOu gOT all Deez OthA the MoVeMeNTS(RAStAs,PaNTHErS,etc)......sO AiN NoTHaNGs NeW.
N YEa,We dO gOT TiES with CRiPs sETs iN LA...bUT I WoNT sPEaK oN THaT Too MuCH_aLL I WaNNa sAY bOuT iT, iZ ThaT,..REaL GoNe aLWaYs ReCoGNiSe ReaL - yOu sEE,the OG HoMiEs dOWN THeRe doNT eVeN TRiP,oR C THiZ As CoPPy-CaTTiNg oR aNYTHaNg.....We aLL Gs_n ReeL Gs CaLL iT eXPaNDiNg !!........(I kNoW HoW MoST MuHF*CCaZ CaNT C bLaCCs UnITe aNYWaY....F*** yAWL CuZZ)

(ps. HoMIE ,We WoRKiNg oN A DVD oN GaNGs iN EuRoPe_iT WiLL C OuT ROuNd JuNe, aLoNG with the CD_ CHeCC iT OuT ,sO yaWL CaN kNoW WHaTs GOiN oN 4 REaL)

KeYLOW_OG MAIN TRIAD 200 FiFTHY NH CRiPs

DFMS

Unread post by DFMS » January 19th, 2005, 4:17 pm

Thanks for the explonation Keylow! Its good to see that people connect to make money and bang. Most people want all money for themselves and forget about their people who were always down for them.

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » January 21st, 2005, 9:30 am

yA sHo RiTe,HoMiE

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 23rd, 2005, 5:34 am

Keylow can you give me some information off rules within a set or unwritten rules or does a set have no rules.Or is there just one rule that the set becomes above everything. Peace.

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » January 24th, 2005, 5:08 am

I CeLiEVE the sET I FOuNDaTeD _n sTaND 4_gOT jUsT oNe FiSTRuLe.....n THaTs kEEPiN iT TRU!....No pERpATRATeRs aLoWeD!!_
_yOu gOT WaY Too MaNy oF dEEZ WaNNA C's oR WaNNa B's ,HiP HoP CaTS,jOINiNG THiZ THaNG,MaKe iT aLL LOOk LiKe A MuHFuCCiN GaMe oR GiMMicK. bUT kNoW WHaT?,eNd oF the dAY iT aLL CuM TO LiViN the REaL LiFe......n THaT dO iNCLuDe,JAiLsYsTeM,the CEMeTARy,dEAD HoMIeZ,pOVeRTy,eNeMIeS....FEEl Me? iTs NoT jUsT aLL sUNsHiNe,yA kNoW. iNFaCT I kNoW No COuNTRy THaT CaN GaRaNTee yA CoNsTaNT sUNSHiNe,....NoT eVeN TiNy-aZZ HoLLaND.

bUT 2 aNSWeR yO QUeSTiON Mo sPeCiFIC: We LiVe bY the CoDEs THaT kEEP Us sTRaPPeD n sTRoNG_THaT MEaNs; sHoW LuV(ResPeCT)4 the sET n NiGGaZ oN the sET,C dOWN 4 WHaT the FuCC eVeR,No sNiTCHiNg(sNiTCHeS GeT dELT with,PeRIOd!),TRy LeT No biTCH CuM bETWeeN Us(iT dO HaPPeN THOugH),aLWAYS sPLiT the CaKE eQUaL,yA kNoW the bAsICs.....WiThOuT dEEZ THaNgs I FEEL THeRe CaN NeVeR C No REaL FuNCTiONaL sET.

KEYLOW

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 24th, 2005, 8:50 pm

Is this some kind of a joke??? Anytime you see this up and down BS understand a fool is at work. I live in LA for over forty years and know whats up. This is BS. You believe this than can my friend (I cannot because I am a moral agent in this universe) sell you some worthless swampland in Florida or how about the Brooklyn Bridge (j/k). You believe this and you seem ready to buy such things you should not. Don't be stupid.

252MTC: I am calling you out. Show your evidence so I can refute it. I don't believe you have a real understanding of gangs in the USA based on your posts.

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » January 26th, 2005, 4:07 am

OK, CHeCC THiZ OuT,HoMiE....I CHeCCeD yO pOsTs n I THiNk U oN WaY Too MaNy FoRuMs,TaLKiN WaY Too MUcH sHiT.....n I NoRMaLY WOuLDNt ANsWeRs FooLs LiKe THaT,UNdERsTaNd Me?...(bUT sINCe yOu A OL TiMeR oN the sITe,...LeTs RuN THiZ)_ WHaT the FuCC yOuZ TaLKiN bOuT,HoMie?...EViDeNCe??..yOu sHOuLd kNoW beTTeR_BeIN iN LA FoR oVeR 40 YEaRs...NiGGaZ LiKe Me doNT GiVe No eVIDeNCe,bUT I dO gOT yO pROvE RiTe HeRe,CuZZ(TiNy KiLLaZ with 24-sEV,17 iN the CLiPP_N oNe iN the...aHHH..FuCC iT!..yOu sHOuLd kNoW!),..LooK,iT AiN LiKe We oN No MuHFuCCiN sPRiNGeR sHoW oR NoTHaNg,CuZZ_iF yAWl WaNT pRoVe? yaWL gET pRoVE sOON(CD,DVD)_n iF yOu oNe oF dEEZ uNPaTioNed MaRCs THaT CaNT WAiT THaT LoNG,TaKe A pLaNe n FlY yO Azz dOWnHeRe,n HaV A MaN 2 MaN TaLK with Me,sO I CaN bREaK sHiT dOWn 2 yA Mo pReCiSe....C NoW iTs the OTHa WaY aROuNd..,I'M CaLLiN yOu OuT NoW!! OH,I C iN LA NeXT MOuNTH 2.....!!!

ps.yOu RiTe I HaV No UNdERsTaNDiN bOuT No GaNGs dOWN LA_n I fEEL I dONt HaV 2 HaV aNy,HoMie_sINCe I'M NoT FRoM THeRe,....THiZ No MuHFuCCiN LA THiZ EuRoPE! bUT dONT GeT iT TWiSTED THo...DiFFeReNT CoNTiNeNT,sAMe NiGGa!!!_C A NiGGa LiKe Me iZ ORiGiNaLy FRoM SOuTH AMeRiCa_n yOu bEsT CHeCC FaCTs oN SOuTH-A,HoMiE_CoMPaRe doWNTHeRe ,US iZ DisNEYLaNd!_THeRe NoTHaNG NiGGaZ doWN LA CeeN ThROuGH, We HaVNt CeeN THRouGH....eY,I sAiD iT oNCe ,n IMMa sAY iT AGAiN...MosT oF Us WaZ bORN iN the CoNTiNeNT THaT FaBRiCaTe...N iZ LoCaTeD dOWN the COuNTrY THaT DiSTRuBuTe n ToLoRaTe,FiGuRe THaT oNe OuT,...C4 CuMMin back, TaLKiN sTuPiD sHiT!_oH yEa,THiZ NoT oNe oF eM YuNG CaTs yOu FuCC ROuNd with oN the NeT_THiZ A GRoWN OG-NIGGa yA TaLKiN To_sO LeTs sPEaK oN THaT LeVeL(MaYC We CaN LEaRN sHiT FRoM EAChoTHa__n uHHH...oH yEa...FuCCa iNTeRNeT bANGeR,CuZZ!!!

KEYLOW - OG 200 MAINTRIAD NH CRiP/R40 NHC - WHaT sET yOU FRoM???

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 30th, 2005, 11:37 am

hehehehehee nu is die kemosave of what the fuck dan ook wel stil...:P

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 30th, 2005, 11:59 am

252MTC wrote:OK, CHeCC THiZ OuT,HoMiE....I CHeCCeD yO pOsTs n I THiNk U oN WaY Too MaNy FoRuMs,TaLKiN WaY Too MUcH sHiT.....n I NoRMaLY WOuLDNt ANsWeRs FooLs LiKe THaT,UNdERsTaNd Me?...(bUT sINCe yOu A OL TiMeR oN the sITe,...LeTs RuN THiZ)_ WHaT the FuCC yOuZ TaLKiN bOuT,HoMie?...EViDeNCe??..yOu sHOuLd kNoW beTTeR_BeIN iN LA FoR oVeR 40 YEaRs...NiGGaZ LiKe Me doNT GiVe No eVIDeNCe,bUT I dO gOT yO pROvE RiTe HeRe,CuZZ(TiNy KiLLaZ with 24-sEV,17 iN the CLiPP_N oNe iN the...aHHH..FuCC iT!..yOu sHOuLd kNoW!),..LooK,iT AiN LiKe We oN No MuHFuCCiN sPRiNGeR sHoW oR NoTHaNg,CuZZ_iF yAWl WaNT pRoVe? yaWL gET pRoVE sOON(CD,DVD)_n iF yOu oNe oF dEEZ uNPaTioNed MaRCs THaT CaNT WAiT THaT LoNG,TaKe A pLaNe n FlY yO Azz dOWnHeRe,n HaV A MaN 2 MaN TaLK with Me,sO I CaN bREaK sHiT dOWn 2 yA Mo pReCiSe....C NoW iTs the OTHa WaY aROuNd..,I'M CaLLiN yOu OuT NoW!! OH,I C iN LA NeXT MOuNTH 2.....!!!

ps.yOu RiTe I HaV No UNdERsTaNDiN bOuT No GaNGs dOWN LA_n I fEEL I dONt HaV 2 HaV aNy,HoMie_sINCe I'M NoT FRoM THeRe,....THiZ No MuHFuCCiN LA THiZ EuRoPE! bUT dONT GeT iT TWiSTED THo...DiFFeReNT CoNTiNeNT,sAMe NiGGa!!!_C A NiGGa LiKe Me iZ ORiGiNaLy FRoM SOuTH AMeRiCa_n yOu bEsT CHeCC FaCTs oN SOuTH-A,HoMiE_CoMPaRe doWNTHeRe ,US iZ DisNEYLaNd!_THeRe NoTHaNG NiGGaZ doWN LA CeeN ThROuGH, We HaVNt CeeN THRouGH....eY,I sAiD iT oNCe ,n IMMa sAY iT AGAiN...MosT oF Us WaZ bORN iN the CoNTiNeNT THaT FaBRiCaTe...N iZ LoCaTeD dOWN the COuNTrY THaT DiSTRuBuTe n ToLoRaTe,FiGuRe THaT oNe OuT,...C4 CuMMin back, TaLKiN sTuPiD sHiT!_oH yEa,THiZ NoT oNe oF eM YuNG CaTs yOu FuCC ROuNd with oN the NeT_THiZ A GRoWN OG-NIGGa yA TaLKiN To_sO LeTs sPEaK oN THaT LeVeL(MaYC We CaN LEaRN sHiT FRoM EAChoTHa__n uHHH...oH yEa...FuCCa iNTeRNeT bANGeR,CuZZ!!!

KEYLOW - OG 200 MAINTRIAD NH CRiP/R40 NHC - WHaT sET yOU FRoM???
You sound like a damn fool...Reading your shit gives me a headache...Type like normal people.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » January 30th, 2005, 1:55 pm

They where on the newspaper in holland

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » January 31st, 2005, 5:55 am

?,eNd oF the dAY iT aLL CuM TO LiViN the REaL LiFe......n THaT dO iNCLuDe,JAiLsYsTeM,the CEMeTARy,dEAD HoMIeZ,pOVeRTy,eNeMIeS....

This is all your own choice. Life doesn't have to be that way in Holland.
You started copycatting ganglife in L.A. back in the late eighties when you were all kids.
That's cool, man. We used to do that kung-fu stuff whenever we saw another Bruce Lee movie back in the days.
But now your a grown man, you got kids and you're still playing the primitive game of being tough.
If you're so smart you can setup a gang in Holland and run it for 15 years, then you can do anything. But like you said, your South-American.
That means you carry the heavy burden of Machismo. I know that's a tough one to for you to fight your way out of. But if you can, the world could be at your feet and you can give yourself a real chance and give your son a headstart in life. Because that should be your main goal rightnow.
This way, your son doesn't even get a fair chance. You give him your gangs name and dress him in blue. He never asked for that.

I don't mean to diss you or anything, i just want you to think.

Peace

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 31st, 2005, 8:29 am

attila wrote:?,eNd oF the dAY iT aLL CuM TO LiViN the REaL LiFe......n THaT dO iNCLuDe,JAiLsYsTeM,the CEMeTARy,dEAD HoMIeZ,pOVeRTy,eNeMIeS....

This is all your own choice. Life doesn't have to be that way in Holland.
You started copycatting ganglife in L.A. back in the late eighties when you were all kids.
That's cool, man. We used to do that kung-fu stuff whenever we saw another Bruce Lee movie back in the days.
But now your a grown man, you got kids and you're still playing the primitive game of being tough.
If you're so smart you can setup a gang in Holland and run it for 15 years, then you can do anything. But like you said, your South-Amer ican.
That means you carry the heavy burden of Machismo. I know that's a tough one to for you to fight your way out of. But if you can, the world could be at your feet and you can give yourself a real chance and give your son a headstart in life. Because that should be your main goal rightnow.
This way, your son doesn't even get a fair chance. You give him your gangs name and dress him in blue. He never asked for that.

I don't mean to diss you or anything, i just want you to think.

Peace
hmmm...i gotta say that was sum real shyt right there.....

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » January 31st, 2005, 11:15 am

Attla oR WHaT the FuCC eVeR.... I GiVe yOu A PaSS,HoMie...siNCe yOu AiN Try 2 diSS A NiGGa oR NoTHaNg....sTiLL I THiNk yOu dONt uNdasTaNd sHiT bOuT G LiFe.....FoR Me THeReS oNly oNe WaY OuT....ENLeSS yOu RiTe n I REaLLy sTaRTeD THiZ OuT As A MuHFuCCiN GaMe. NaW CuZZ,I'dOiN THiZ FoR oVeR 15 YEaRs NoW..N I sTiLL ROLLiN sTRoNg with iT_LeT aLoNe THaT I gOT WaY 2 MaNy LiL HoMieZ iNVoLVeD n CeLieVe iN THiZ,2TuRN My back oN eM n sToP THiZ sHiT_HoW WOuLd THaT LooK 2 yOu CuZZ??_To Me iT LooKs sTR8 biTCH!!!_LisTeN,THaT the WHoLe pRoBLeM with Us bLaCCz iN the FiRST pLaCe, THeRe 2 LiTLe MuHFuCCaZ THaTs DeDiCaTeD_ sO LeT Me C jUsT THaT CuZZ, TiLL the KeePeR AbOVe CaLL iT A MuHFuCCiN WRaPP! n WHaT MiGHT MEaN sHiT 2 yOu, MEaNs aLoT 2 Us_n yA WOuLDNt UNdasTaNd iT,iF I dId eXpLAiN iT To yA,HoMie....bUT I dO LiKe yO aTTeMPts Try To GiVe A NiGGa aDViSe THo...

....NoW oN that oTHA bUsTa....HaHaHa....sHiT,MuHFuCCaZ WaRNeD Me bOuT THiZ, THaT oNCe yOu GeT 2 FuCC with that NeT,I COuLd esPeCT FooLs TRy 2 KiLL yOu dEaD FRoM BeHiNd dEY MuHFuCCiN DesK,....yOu iNTeRNeT bUsTa YOu(LOL)!!!...eY aLL HOOd THo..bUT,DaMN I HoPe tO RuN iNTo yO biTCH aZZ oNe dAY...iTs biTCH aZZ MaRCs LiKe yOu tHaT MaKe Me sTaY iN ThiZ GaMe N TaKe CaRe oF aLL YaWL bUsTaZ......WeLL,I pRoMiSe yOu, yO SLuTTy aZZ WOuLNt LaSt a sPLiT MiNuTe sTaNDiN the FuCC iNfROnT Of Me...N THaTs On 200CRiP!!!!....I GoT My HoMieS NeXT To Me ,LAuGHiN dEY aZZ oFF oN THaT sHiT yOu jABBiN....CAuZ dEY kNoW HoW MaNy MuHFuCCaZ HaD dUN pUT the FuCC uNDa ,2 sToP bIGTaLKs LiKe THiZ....bUT iTs LiKe THiZ bUsTa, I C iN LA sOON...thAtS If YoU wAnt tO MeeT with a cOpY cAt gAngStEr iN PeRSoN(LOL).....N I'M LooKiN FoRWards 2 iT Too,..sHoW yAWL FooLs THaT THeRes A bIG DiFFeReNT beTWeeN sPiTTiN THaT(As yOu sAY)MaCHo sHiT ROuNd the NeT(n oN WaX),N HaNDLIn yO BiZZNuZZ 4REaL. bUT As I sAiD, I gOT TiNieZ WAiTiN 2 sERvE aLL yaWL aZZeZ...aLL dAY, aNy M*Hf*CCiN DaY........n THaTs oN Me [....oH! ,WHaT A NiGGa HaTe yOu biTCH aZZ FaGGeTs with A PassiON_n iF I COuLd....sHiT,I daMN sHo WOuLd.....CeLieVe Me!!!]

KeYLOW
Last edited by 252MTC on February 20th, 2005, 1:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.

T~

Unread post by T~ » January 31st, 2005, 3:40 pm

Reading your shit is starting to give me headache too ...Type like a normal person or it will get deleated.

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » January 31st, 2005, 6:52 pm

WHo the FuCC yA THiNk THiZ iZ CuZZ???_WHo the FuCC yOu THiNk yA TaLKiN To??!!...CuMMiN oN A MuHFuCCiN sITe [bY-the-WaY oN MuHFuCCiN GaNGs!] TaLKiN bOuT "WRiTe LiKe A MuHFuCCiN NoRMaL pERsON"...NiGGa,FiRST oFF, THiZ No NoRMaL pERSoN yA sPEaKiN To...THiZ MuHFuCCiN OG 200 CRiP! sECoNd oF....yOu NiGGaZ gOT iT aLL WRoNg,n CoNStANTLy TWiST sHiT Up LiKe A MuHFuCCa 2..._ doNT dELEaTe Me NiGGa_ dELEaTe eM bUsTaZ pERpaTRaTiN THiZ WHoLE sHiT,CuMMiN oN THiZ FoRuM Try 2 iNsULT A NiGGa....LooK,I jUsT HaTe bUsTaZ n kEEP iT REaL oN aLL yAWL MaRCs.....THiZ iZ Me NiGGa..THiZ WHaT I aLWaYs GoNe CeLiEVe iN,..bEiNg oNe oF the FeW REaL oNes LeFT OuTTHeRe....

bUT iTs OK_I WaS GeTTiN FeD Up with ThiZ WHoLe CLoWN aZZ iNTeRNeT sHiT aNYWaYs HoMie_ CaNt C HoW yaWL aLoWIN aLL dEEZ bUsTaZ 2 CuM oN the FoRuM sPiTTiN LoTTsA sTuPiD sHiT CuZZ. _LiSTeN iTs LiKe THiZ;I WRiTe the FuCC HoW I FeeL,sO iF yAWl dO dELEaTe My sHiT bASeD oN THaT....FUCC yaWL THeN!. I FeeL I sAiD WHaT the FuCC I HaD 2 sAY.,Mo TRuTH oN sETs iN EuRope yAWL WoNT gET_As YOu HaD the PrIViLaGe 2 gET iT FiRST HaNd_FRoM the iNSiDe OuT. - I LiKe 2 sAY WEsT Up! 2 THaT NiGGa Alonso THo,4 dOiN WHaT the FuCC He dOeZ_the oNe MuHFuCCa I dId LiKeD oN THiZ biTCH_the ResT oF yAWL iZ FoNY HoMiE.....iTs A sHAME ,THaT NiGGa LeT bUsTaZ LiKe yAWL TeLL A OG NiGGa LiKe Me,WHaT He NeeD 2 dO,N WHaT He doNT. WeLL GUeSS WHaT? I sMaSH oN A bUsTa WHeN I C oNe,sO THeRe yOu HaV iT...,I kNoW THeRes GaNgA PuNK NiGGaZ aROuNd _bUT I'M NoT He, HoMiE _THiZ the WRoNg MuHFuCCa yaWL piCCeD_(n I kNoW 4 sHo yOu CaN REaD THiZ MuHFuCCiN pOsT!!!)
oH yEa_4 THoSE oF yOu sTiLL CoMPLaiNiN bOuT HaViN A HEaDACHe...I gOT THiZ 20 GAuGe 2 EaSe iT iN A MiNuTe.....

KEYLOW - OG - NoTORiOUS ,EastSidE 200 MAIN TRIAD HN CRiP __fEW dEaD HoMieS bUT LoTTsA ViCTeMs____ n THaT iZ TiLL the CasKeT dRoPPs My NiGGa!!
Last edited by 252MTC on February 6th, 2005, 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 31st, 2005, 7:29 pm

So because you're supposedly a gangster you can't type like a civilized person? It's not that hard...either uppercase..or lowercase.

252MTC

Unread post by 252MTC » January 31st, 2005, 7:31 pm

oH! aLL oF A SuDDeN oNe MuHFuCCa CaN REaD....iT TaKE A WHiLe bUT We GeTTiN THeRe....C!(LOL)

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » January 31st, 2005, 7:56 pm

It's not a matter of not being able to read...it's a matter of your typing giving us a headache.

Guns

Unread post by Guns » February 2nd, 2005, 1:13 pm

we got a few crip & blood gangz in the southern parts of the netherlands (Brabant , Limburg)