ASian Crips and Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

ASian Crips and Bloods

Unread post by Silencioso » August 29th, 2003, 11:07 am

Are any of these Asian Crip and Blood gangs recognised by real Crips and Bloods?

What happens when they go to jail? Do they clik with black Crips and Bloods?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ASian Crips and Bloos

Unread post by E`S`T » August 29th, 2003, 11:11 am

when asians go to jail some but not all go into protective custody. i have seen first hand some asians from the Wah Ching go into pc. I don't think I ever saw a asian kickin it with the bros. not in the pen at least..although on county jail i know this cat from harbor city crip who is half black, half japenese who got a pass from the crips...peace dog..

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » August 29th, 2003, 2:04 pm

What about whites in prison. Do they kick it with the brothers or cholos? Also, What is the relations between whites and asians in prison?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 29th, 2003, 2:21 pm

first off you have different types of whites in jail..you have nazi lowriders, arayan brotherhood, and skins, the biggest of the group is the AB's(aryan brotherhood). They are spread throughtout the U.S. In CA the AB's are cool with the Mexican Mafia. They don't chill with the Surenos, but mainly do drug buisness with them. As for asians in the pen, statistically they don't represent a large number in the joint. They are few and far between...most of the time if any do go to prison they are left alone if they mind there own buisness..in county jail though there is a green light on them..not really enforced, but there still is...i really can't speak on the whites with the asians in jail, i don't know what there status is, maybe someone can....

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 29th, 2003, 2:36 pm

I'll just say that in his book "Autobiography of an LA Gang Member" Kody complained that the Mexicans and whites would chill in the common areas cutting it up.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 29th, 2003, 3:38 pm

Silencioso wrote:Are any of these Asian Crip and Blood gangs recognised by real Crips and Bloods?

What happens when they go to jail? Do they clik with black Crips and Bloods?
i kno there used to be some blood hood in pueblo del rio called cambodian boyz and the pueblos showed them luv

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian Crips and Bloos

Unread post by PolakoMafia » August 29th, 2003, 3:58 pm

Do you have to join a gang in prison or can you be a none associate and left alone?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 29th, 2003, 6:12 pm

yea you can fly under the radar but it's dam tough. there are a lot of guy's in the pen who don't associate with anyone..but there are power in numbers and so that's why ppl click with there own..it all depends on who you are and what you believe...

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 30th, 2003, 8:16 am

I know that in Bremerton,Washington there's a Blood Gang with mostly Filipino Gang members.My Cousin is a member of this set,Ruthless Pinoy Bloods,and he has been shot numerous times.He told me that lots of L.A Gang members migrated there and to other Oregon and Washington Villages and have started new gangs.

CaptainSaveAHoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CaptainSaveAHoe » December 17th, 2003, 5:01 am

If there's any Pinoy gangs in Oregon, then they must be strictly undercover because I haven't run into any...and I am Pinoy so I would know of any being that Pinoy families up here are friendly and welcome strangers to their homes.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 18th, 2003, 1:53 am

THERE IS SOME ASIAN BLOODS OVER BY THE 52 PUEBLOS I THINK I BEED SOME IN KOREATOWN ONCE, BUT I CAN'T GUARANTEE IT.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » December 18th, 2003, 4:59 am

i can answer this question for ya...my homie from saint louis i have known him since since 10 yrs old his mom was in the army. before he came back to the stl in 1995 he went to texas cail and washington i think he stayed in spokane or olympia cant remember he was telling me he was in the mall chilling one day wearing all red he had just sat down to chill and some asian crips had try to confront him yes he was out numbered but my homie stood his ground but there was one cat that keep messing with him calling ob this and that so after the confrontation ended he went to go chill i mean he didnt say nothing 5 mintues later a group of eastside asian bloods came to him and asked yo dog we heard what happend to theses bloods were deep than the crips cause they had more members my homie told me for a whole week te went found those guy and start whoopin a** i heard they put majority of th crips and the hospital i mean they showed my homie some love well his homie b lok was the leader he knew my dog for a long time so after that those crips never messed with my homie again they was goig to jumped him in but he had to leave and to the stl so i hope that answers your question peace

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 18th, 2003, 12:44 pm

The Cambodians your talking about by the 52 Pueblos, thats Oriental Boys I think, and they do claim blood, and them cats have been there for a while. If there are any Koreans claiming blood in K-Town, they must've been drunk. Koreans are bad drunks and sometimes you see these cats claiming crip and blood in one sentence. In K-Town, there are Koreans in varrios that are down for their chit. But the Korean Ktown gangs, like KTown Crazys, Ktown Mob, Ktown Playboys, KK, AB, BK...if they are active anymore, fly low under the radar and only bust on each other. During the 90's, a korean member from my hood was making moves and making gangbanging noticeable in the Korean community. Anyways, he's doing life right now and the entire Korean community had invoked a DARE-like program against youth gang violence. I think just the Korean community alone was able to deter their youth gang problem. It's a strong, homogenous society...if you go to K-town, you'll notice they got all the signs in Korean. But when you go to other ethnic towns, they require you to include an English translation along with your ethnic language.

As for asians in the system, I think we did this under another thread. Pinoys/Asians hit the pc module when they step into county. Politics is in effect, and to those Pinoys/Asians that roll with another car other than their race are left to their own. There aren't too many Pinoys/Asians in the system compared to Blacks/Latinos/Whites, but the ones that do serve statetime find their way to their own. Pinoy with Pinoy, Viet with Viet, Samoan with Islanders, etc...but they may all collectively roll as "others". There's a shotcaller of course, and on and on. Most of the Pinoys that I know of doing time are lifers...and most of these lifers are cats from the 80's/early 90's. I think most of the guys that did 10-15 year bids just recently got out, or have been out for a minute and staying off the radar.

As for Asians claiming crip/blood. Well, you have a lot of that going on in San Jose and most other Northern Cali cities with Asian populations, and in San Diego (many southeast asians there, pinoys). Here in the LOS, you will get clowned by your own kind for claiming crip or blood. Just because some of us cats that have been in LOS area pinoy gangs think it's funny. Unless you grew up in that neighborhood and rolled with them from the get go, you really don't have no business calling yourself an asianboycrip/blood. I'm not saying they couldn't rep it, I'm not a crip or blood shotcaller, or a shotcaller in general, I'm just one man. But if your not 100% crippin or 100% bloodin, you have no business claiming something that the trues started and represented til death. I say this because I have seen these asianboycrip/blood-types trying to woof their color, but not do a damn thing when a black crip/blood steps up to them. I think the asians claim that stuff to try and scare their own kind. I just don't think its right to claim a cause and not B or C about 110%. No real pinoy gang in the LOS claim colors, our hoods are similar to chicano varrios, with tradition and turf. I'm not saying its a racial thing, but you have got to see these lil cats, they are usually southeast asian of some sort...in broken english, claiming "ohleeyental blud gan" or "ohleeyental cwip gan"...it's just too funny to me. But whatever the new booties are doing today, they are a little misguided. But then again, most Pinoy/Asian Veteranos distance themselves from peewees. Oh, and I ain't trying to clown those asian sets that do claim crip or blood, I just know that it ain't forever with these cats.

Also whether real bloods/crips accept these asians, I guess we need a response from others. I know that that one asian homeboy they have in their real crip/blood set, they accept him and he's family like everyone else. But if they accept an Asian Boy Crip (purely asian gang) when he hits the system, I doubt it. Then again, I could be wrong. What comes first? Set/Hood? C or B? or Race? I think it depends where your headed.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2003, 2:21 am

YEAH I KNOW THEM BOYS BY THE PUEBLOS BEEN AROUND AND I KNOW THEY AIN'T NO JOKE, THEN KOREANS I HEARD AIN'T NO JOKE EITHER WHETHER THEY CLAIM P.I.R.U., BLOOD, CRIP, OR NEITHER.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2003, 2:25 am

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF GUAMIANS AND PINOYS THAT I KNOW THAT ARE P.I.R.U.'S SOME FROM CROSS ATLANTIC, WERIDOZS, AND A COUPLE OF OTHER HOODS. MOST BLACKS AIN'T GOING TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST RACE BECAUSE AS LONG AS YOUR 100% AND YOU GOT THE HOMIES BACK AND YOUR A RIDER THEN YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED BLOOD OR CRIP.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 19th, 2003, 7:49 am

wassup dusty, speaking of asians claiming hoods other than asian hoods, i was in soledad in the 70's with a asian named japo from w/s 18th st. he was a asian but a hope to die chican asian who was down for his. he may be the exception but he was accepted by the raza AND his asian brothers. i saw him 20 years later in another cali pen and he was still claiming his hood, 18th st but he had a gang of lil asians homies coming at him for whatever reasons.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2003, 8:49 am

I HEARD W\S 18 HAD A COREAN CLIKA

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 19th, 2003, 11:50 am

Sup SR2000, yeah I meant no disrespect to the Asian cats that represent their hood the way it's meant to be. I know there will always be those few asians in predominantly chicano varrios, I had always run into those cats living here in the LOS. To me that's legitimate, because you earned your stripes within your varrio like everyone else. We didn't care or better yet notice race when gangbanging, it was neighborhood against neighborhood. But when race came into the picture was during the 90's. Yeah, I have heard of several asians/pinoys that were in 18st. Supposedly they had a clicka of all pinoys, but I don't know what happened to them. Also Temple Street had a lot of pinoy veteranos, and they were tight with Satanas. And I knew a lot of asian cats that were in chicano varrios. None of it mattered though in my day, race-wise, enemy was the enemy regardless.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 20th, 2003, 1:25 am

the worst is having suburbian kid wannab gangsters running around...rich ass kids with rich parents spoiling their life away to be 'cool'...these faggots are the ones that really take all they have for granted...people like that deserve every bit of SHIT that they step on in life...

i'm saying that there ARE alot of suburbian kids like that...trying to live the GHETTO and 'GANGSTA" lifestyle... i grew up in a suburb full of idiot moron kids like that...they're all pussies...none stand by their so called homeboys...all scatter the first sign of trouble. where do they get this shit of an idea of living that kind of lifestyle? MTV for one...mainstream hip hop 2...i can't stand idiots like that and they all deserve a good beating to straighen them out...cause quite frankly, a near death experience is probably the only way to make them see the path their on and change it.

an example of an idiot wannabe gangster kid from a suburb in high school...he was into the gang shit...his parents were able to, if he wanted so, to put him through college, provide him a home/apt, car, everything he needed to be succeed in life...yet he chose the path of a gangbanger, hurting other people for really no appearent explainable reason, taking advantage of the weak with his 'homies'/bois' (never on his own) living life making other people miserable...(Selling drugs , guns etc.) He is now serving double life in prison for executing a person in cold blood, whom he thought was a rival gangbanger...shot him dead in the face, and asked the guy "if he was ready to die?" prior...everything caught on tape by a NARK (undercover) fellow "homeboy" of his at the scene ...who squeeled to the cops for fear of his own ass. the boy was 17 when this happened....waited a year till he was eighteen and the judge gave him double life...i had no pity for the kid...i laughed when i heard...he cried like a bitch during his sentencing and i would have laughed if i were there. that is a prime example of a suburbian idiot wannabe gangster.He will be assfucked daily for all i care...small asian kid will be someone's bitch the rest of his life.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: ASian Crips and Bloods

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 13th, 2004, 12:08 pm

I kno couple of pinoys that used to bang 12st MidTown Gangsta Crips, there was more then 10 of them. My girl who was from it was pinay/black and lots of her family joined the hood. They was ridaz, they was puttin in madd work till the hood died out.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 3rd, 2004, 6:25 pm

yeah, the only predominately Asian set that claims colors and is accepted by the Blacks is LAOB up in the Peublos...a big homie of mine banged for them and recently got outta the pen...he served 6 years...basically his whole teen years.

and Big Dusty is correct...99% of the color claimers in Ktown are not bangin' for colors...shit only comes out when they drunk too...lol...and wars started with each other cuz we some hot-tempered folks...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 10th, 2004, 10:57 pm

the biggest asian crip gang is BROTHERHOOD CRIPS
they pretty much every wher but not very many in cali and thers aalso
ASIAN BLOKK CRIPS i dont know much about asian blood gang

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 10th, 2004, 11:01 pm

Check my other posts on this.

Mostly SouthEast Asians claim colors. A lot of the polynesian islanders claim colors, like Samoans and Tongans. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Pinoys don't usually roll claiming colors. You got all these weird names that are cultural to them, very distinct. But like I said before, if you don't bother them, they won't bother you. You dont' get in their business, they'll leave you alone. But as far as the street gang, gangbanging type sets/hoods, those are just like everyone else.

peace..

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 11th, 2004, 5:00 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:the biggest asian crip gang is BROTHERHOOD CRIPS
they pretty much every wher but not very many in cali and thers aalso
ASIAN BLOKK CRIPS i dont know much about asian blood gang
hmm...never heard of Brotherhood Crips...always thought that Asian BoyZ would be the biggest crip set. they in at least 10 other states.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 11th, 2004, 6:47 pm

Brother Hoods are part of the Asian Boyz family. Asian Boyz got alota different clicks, but they are all one.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 11th, 2004, 11:29 pm

^
really? the only sets of ABZ i've heard of was Van Nuys, Central Side, Northside and Eastside of LB, and Westside...never heard of Brotherhood

SneekyDuse
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SneekyDuse » March 11th, 2004, 5:01 am

I think it has alot to do with how and where you grew up, I'm Korean and I used to roll with mostly Khmers and Blacks, I used to bang LA Oriental Boyz out the Pueblo Del Rio projects - Eastside Low Bottomz off 52nd St. and Central Ave., Starting in 1973 during the Khmer Rouge the US goverment set up the refugees to stay up in the projects, at first the Pueblos dissed them but after a couple squabblez it was cool and it's been cool to this day, I got much love for the Pueblos and the Bloodstones Villainz even though I hear they been beefin recently, back in the day we was all relativez, we beefed against the same hoodz, LAOB was the first Asian gang to claim colorz and yeah I do see youngsterz nowadayz doing it kuz it's like a fad to them but to us it was a necessity, even though our worst enemies was other Cambodian gangs in Long Beach we mostly bumped heads with the Crip and Mexican gangs we had beef with, being the only Asian gang in South Central wasn't easy, bangin Blood wasn't easy, so we had to try to keep that repp as the gang you don't fuck with, I alwayz used to stay heated and ready, in 1995 when I was 16 I got caught up on home invasion/attempted murder charges in which I served 6 years, during that time I got a kite from my little sister sayin my grandmother passed away, she was a very special person to me, she was the only person in my life I felt believed in me and showed me unconditional love and I let her down, it was the first time in my life I really felt ashamed of myself and the things I've done and that's when I decided to change up, got my GED and didn't smoke my date, now I'm just makin up for lost time tryin to take care of my family just going to school and work, I ain't set trippin no more, I ain't got no more hate in my heart, no more anger, I just wanna live my life, and if you really wanna think about it we all coming from the same place, we all had it bad one way or another, bangin for the same reasons, and it don't matter if you Asian, Mexican, Black, or whatever ... peace

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 11th, 2004, 9:50 am

welcome to the forum sneakyduse...stay up!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 11th, 2004, 10:01 am

good move sneakyduse... you made the right decision brother on making that change. too bad you had to make them on that situation. i hope some of these youngsters up in here can see the light before they have similar situations or go thru even worse situations. much respects to you bro!

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 11th, 2004, 2:37 pm

SneekyDuse wrote:I think it has alot to do with how and where you grew up, I'm Korean and I used to roll with mostly Khmers and Blacks, I used to bang LA Oriental Boyz out the Pueblo Del Rio projects - Eastside Low Bottomz off 52nd St. and Central Ave., Starting in 1973 during the Khmer Rouge the US goverment set up the refugees to stay up in the projects, at first the Pueblos dissed them but after a couple squabblez it was cool and it's been cool to this day, I got much love for the Pueblos and the Bloodstones Villainz even though I hear they been beefin recently, back in the day we was all relativez, we beefed against the same hoodz, LAOB was the first Asian gang to claim colorz and yeah I do see youngsterz nowadayz doing it kuz it's like a fad to them but to us it was a necessity, even though our worst enemies was other Cambodian gangs in Long Beach we mostly bumped heads with the Crip and Mexican gangs we had beef with, being the only Asian gang in South Central wasn't easy, bangin Blood wasn't easy, so we had to try to keep that repp as the gang you don't "i will get banned" with, I alwayz used to stay heated and ready, in 1995 when I was 16 I got caught up on home invasion/attempted murder charges in which I served 6 years, during that time I got a kite from my little sister sayin my grandmother passed away, she was a very special person to me, she was the only person in my life I felt believed in me and showed me unconditional love and I let her down, it was the first time in my life I really felt ashamed of myself and the things I've done and that's when I decided to change up, got my GED and didn't smoke my date, now I'm just makin up for lost time tryin to take care of my family just going to school and work, I ain't set trippin no more, I ain't got no more hate in my heart, no more anger, I just wanna live my life, and if you really wanna think about it we all coming from the same place, we all had it bad one way or another, bangin for the same reasons, and it don't matter if you Asian, Mexican, Black, or whatever ... peace
sup hyung...glad to see ya came up on here...Temper (choisauce) hyung is also up in this too...anyway, hope you stayin' up...peace~

SneekyDuse
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SneekyDuse » March 11th, 2004, 4:25 pm

thankz homies, at first I thought this forum was gonna be on some netbangin bullshiit, but now I can tell there's some real cool peepz in here, what up Kicker keep it movin dogg ...

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nela_4lyf » March 11th, 2004, 5:14 pm

I knew a couple of Pinoys from a recognized Blood gang in Pasadena.. PDL.