white suburbia dressing gangsta

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
ktip

white suburbia dressing gangsta

Unread post by ktip » February 2nd, 2005, 8:04 pm

Are gang members offended by the white suburban kid dressing in gang fashion or is it viewed as an honor? Do you realize what an impact the gang culture has and maybe on kids who dont' realize the full extent of the lifestyle?? Is it flattering or offensive?? Or maybe just funny?? Are the clothes a way to seperate from the rest of society?

cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: white suburbia dressing gangsta

Unread post by cashville » February 2nd, 2005, 8:07 pm

ppl can wear what they want no biggie

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 2nd, 2005, 8:39 pm

I think it's both disrespectful and funny at the same time but that goes for anybody outside of the 213. Just my opinion. I got my laugh on many times. At the same time it aint funny either because I have to remind myself not to go into combat mode on some dumb wide-eyed fohhk.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 2nd, 2005, 8:45 pm

what about white kids gang banging for real?
dawg its only as real as you want to take it and in the real world things can get gangster real quick no matter what you have on.

ktip

Unread post by ktip » February 2nd, 2005, 8:48 pm

I agree that there are white gangsters for real, but you have to agree that clothing is certainly a real aspect of gang life as well. And I do think that there are some white kids not gangsters that immulate the clothing and talk to be cool.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chini » February 2nd, 2005, 10:37 pm

oh but it crosses color... we have tons of black, latino, asian dressing gangstyle 2 and wouldn't dream of really being in deep.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 2nd, 2005, 11:42 pm

a good view to look at is that young teen males look at rap videos as if that shit is gangster, so they dress like that, smoke some weed, the next thing you know he is a drug dealer who gang bangs,

nine one three

Unread post by nine one three » February 11th, 2005, 10:07 pm

suburban kids really shouldnt wear that shit they can listen to rap do watever but theres a point when you just got to say no one day some suburban kid is gonna try and get hard on a real banger and is gonna get his head kicked....kids leave the bangin to the bangers dont get in this stuff it aint fun at all

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 12th, 2005, 9:05 pm

nine one three wrote:suburban kids really shouldnt wear that shit they can listen to rap do watever but theres a point when you just got to say no one day some suburban kid is gonna try and get hard on a real banger and is gonna get his head kicked....kids leave the bangin to the bangers dont get in this stuff it aint fun at all
its a fashion statement dude you can't really say that they shouldn't wear somthing but it is ok for them to listen to rap? what is the difference between the 2? they are just expressing themselves and the way they feel, its like an art form.
one day some suburban kid is gonna get hard on a real banger? that day has come and long since gone big homie.

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » February 12th, 2005, 9:45 pm

Man their are alot of clothing that are for white gangster, their not expencive shit like those $500 track suits that u buy are those special black people stores though. Whites should stick flannel, combat pants, steel toes, flight jackets, jean jackets, hoodies and band t-shirts. And noo goth shit.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 12th, 2005, 11:46 pm

very good point snake,
track suits do tend to be costing alot unless you buy the off brand boot leg bull shit, but on the other hand i do see alot of blacks wearing boot leg specific stuff because it is a style for them.
combat clothing is dope, tactical vests, BDU's, all that shit is cool.
band shirts!
i always anticipate goth kids to be carrying a sword around.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 13th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:I think it's both disrespectful and funny at the same time but that goes for anybody outside of the 213. Just my opinion. I got my laugh on many times. At the same time it aint funny either because I have to remind myself not to go into combat mode on some dumb wide-eyed fohhk.
what the f-ck you mean that goes for anybody outside of the 213? you act like the 213 area code is the only gangsta place on the planet yall la niggas need to get over yall selves compton watts pacoima san diego niggas dress and get gangsta to not just f-kcin mexican infested la

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 14th, 2005, 12:17 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:I think it's both disrespectful and funny at the same time but that goes for anybody outside of the 213. Just my opinion. I got my laugh on many times. At the same time it aint funny either because I have to remind myself not to go into combat mode on some dumb wide-eyed fohhk.
what the f-ck you mean that goes for anybody outside of the 213? you act like the 213 area code is the only gangsta place on the planet yall la niggas need to get over yall selves compton watts pacoima san diego niggas dress and get gangsta to not just f-kcin mexican infested la
Oh dats right, I forgot to include the bad assess from the middle of nowhere. You a bad boy so you're included. I forgot cats in palmdale gotta be fighting scorpions.

Man, I feel corny for even reading killjoy's post but anyways. The 213 is where it statrted and the 213 is where it's at, like it or not. And for those that don't be knowing, the original 213 included half of LA county. killjoy, learn some history before posting your ignorance. And if you don't like Mexicans then split, cause maybe they don't like you either, and to top it off you're on Native land.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » February 14th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Depends on what you define as gangsta dressing?

I know plenty of gangsters who wear mostly Italian couture because it signifies how much money you are making.

If you're talking about white boys dressing hip hop than I have no problem with it but if they in a full dickies suit with a red rag and red hat and they ain't even affiliated then they are clowns but that goes for any race.

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 15th, 2005, 12:15 am

K1LLJOY wrote:

Yall best not pay attention to this mark...whiteboys'll probly get at this makr and have him claimin their hood lol

Peddi-P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Peddi-P » April 7th, 2005, 8:13 pm

i'm white and i'm a B, im flamed up all day every day and i put it on piru i aint no goin to play soccer, hangin out with bobby and timmy motha fu/cka so..........

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » April 8th, 2005, 11:16 pm

Yeah watevea fuck ya'll, we be reprezentin up here man. You all think that just bebuz some of us is white that life is easy for muthafucka's?! Der iz some real gangs up here and yeah there is some fronta's but shit, don't throw as all in the big fuckin' pot and shit. We ain't all muthafuckin' Malibu's Most Wanted or some shit!

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RDB » April 8th, 2005, 11:18 pm

Yo Peddi man, you str8 Piru homie?! Shit man, I'm white 2 and I be banging B man, shit. Homie love, playa!

Kearney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kearney » April 9th, 2005, 11:18 am

As if gang banging was a matter of race...

If you be really big pimpin´you should wear taylor made suits, that hiphop-baggy shit is for small-timers and drug dealers who be in the streets...

But thats my "foreigner"-opinion...

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 9th, 2005, 2:12 pm

Kearney wrote:As if gang banging was a matter of race...

If you be really big pimpin´you should wear taylor made suits, that hiphop-baggy shit is for small-timers and drug dealers who be in the streets...

But thats my "foreigner"-opinion...
yeah dude your right, small time drug dealers that want to be in the streets,

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 9th, 2005, 2:57 pm

Yeah im with cash, wear whatever the fucc you want, Just be able to back your shyt up.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 9th, 2005, 3:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:Yeah im with cash, wear whatever the fucc you want, Just be able to back your shyt up.