New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by Q » January 25th, 2005, 6:27 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:FUCC TREYS HMM I DONT KNO ABOUT ALL OF THAT THEY TRAYS IS GETTING IT CRACCING 3X
Keep tell u 8treys are dueCes so wut u talCing loC u a darC side Crip 2 do ya home worC on ya set before u respond my niccu from 8trey western & normandy is out here and he will tell u the shit u spitting is false
so stop it if u wanna meet him ill set it up cause i tired of u talCing all this false shit on 8treys u was school wrong not trina play u homie mad because yall dont kno wuts santanaz is 2 yall we like civilanz when its come 2 this Crip shit i aint gonna lead u wrong

when i say trey i mean 60 90 N-hoods sets u kno? not Original sets so Chill

nigga for the last time etg is treys and nhoods is duces u spitting that false shit. get it right homie.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 25th, 2005, 9:14 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:
yung_k wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:niccu u talCing the top of the bX nicCu whites aint no whites on E.167 haha
thats why u aint Come Cross the bLocC because we in the hood insane LOL ONLY IF U REALLY KNEW LOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH HAHA

I WAS CHILL'N WITH THEM bITCH AZZ NICCU IN 97 AND A SLOb RAN UP IN THE PARC IT WAS LIKE 12 INSANEs AROUND ME STACCIN STRAGGIN ALL THAT THEM NICCUZ SEEN THAT SLOB COME UP THEM STEPs AND RAN SLOb NICCU HAD A RACHET BUT DIDNT CLAp CAUSE HE SEEN HOW THEY RAN ON MEWHEN THE SLOb LEFT I ASC THEM WHY THEY RAN THEY SAID 2 GET MORE LOCz 4 ONE SLOb HA I AINT EVEN FROM THAT SET AND THE SLOb KNEW THAT LOL I WAS STILL LIVIN IN HARLEM THEM NICCUZ IS STR8 AZZ SO STOP IT

EVER SINCE MY LIL NICCU (MOE C.I.P.) I AINT RESPECT THEM NICCUZ FUCC INSANE

i been chillin around here for like 6-7 years neva seeen no snoova Cets ova hea dem insanes musta been from around ya area because der aint no insanes ova hea either...now its NiNe-owes scattered around the area if u dont Celeve me u can ROLL thru....dey gotta few slobxz around the area aint bout nothin....abiK dont "hold nothin down" they juss deep
NICCU NEW RO DONT COUNT WE TALCING THE bX

--shystee 90 gang
ITS ONLY ONE INSANE SET IN THE bX ALL INSANE LIV IN THE 200 BLOCCz THEM NICCU IS AZZ THEY DONT COME DOWN SANTANAZ SIDE (C.I.P. MOE) FUCC INSANE THEY WATCH MY LIL NICCU GET KILLED BY SLObz FUCC THEM U AINT IN THE bX U JUST HAPPY 2 C OTHERS LOC
90s CAME FROM 112st IN HArlem they dont rep EITHER NICCU I DONT NEED NO PASS ILL FUCC ONE OF YALL LIL NICCUz UP WUT U THINC THIS IS I AINT 16teen I DONT NEED 2 CHILL WITH U 4 u 2 TELL me AbOUT A SET i BEEN ON beFORE U WAS LOC'N U CHILL WITH THE AZZ NICCUz LIL (MOE C.I.P.) AINT NOTHING REAL AbOUT YA NICCU WATCHING U DIE CAUSE THEY 2 SCARED 2 BANG INSANE CANT COME ON MY SIDE ASC THEM aBOUT SANTANAz THE ONE WHO bEEN DOWN KNO WHO WE IS FUCC POINT PROOVIN WE DONT FUCC WITH LITE SIDE NICCUz ANYWAYS STR8 DARCSIDE

FUCC TREY ITS abOUT THE DUECES

FUCC N-HOODz ITS AbOUT THE ORIGINALz

FUCC brITE ITS ALLL AbOUT THE DARC SIDE

STACC 90z why u rocCin darC blu if u 90 YALL GOT IT FUCC UP 2 COME THru THE SOUTH bX what u like 18teen 20 at most if even that
COME LOC YALL STILL JUMPING NICCUz we LAYING THEM DOWN

C now lol u disrespectin now lol....... staccin 90z is nothin baby blu rags stay in the air all day NHC^ its nothin to RICH ROLL on a santana we still jumpin niccas'? the set known for hittin blocks lol juss ask dem mt vern slobz in the heights lol santana is no prob i never even met a santana so what ur saying is irellavant* if its dats Cerious its wuteva i told niccas where i C @ fuCC 112th st nicca i aint get put on by no niccaz over der......and santana dont ring like that and yea im 18 niCCa whass ur point? i neva claimed 2 bang longer but if u disrespectin the set niicaz could get it craccin fucc if u og or wuteva fuccc santana basically if yall aint tryin 2 roll with the 90 gang & NhC^ FUCC ur h90d then......basically

-----lil S lOC shystee 9x10 gang bebe 914side
Last edited by kg_loco1 on January 26th, 2005, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 25th, 2005, 9:15 pm

and Cuz i CLAIM OWE's NHC^

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 26th, 2005, 8:49 am

TRAYS ARE NOT DUCES, DUCES ARE NHOODS AND MOST ROLLING SETS ETG IS A 3X GC SET THE ONLY GC SET THAT IS 2X IS BUDLONG GANGSATA 102. DAMN HOW CAN WE DUCE IF MOST OF OUR ENEMIES ARE DUCE, RSC RFC AND NHC LIKE 112. 55 67, ARE DUCE WE ARE NOT DUCE, WE ARE TRAYS, I DID MY RESEARCH AND HW AND SPOKE TO ALOT OF OGS ON THE PHONE, AND MET WITH ALOT FACE TO FACE, I KNO ABOUT SANTANNA, I NEVA ARGUED THAT UR SET WAS FAKE, I SAID I NEVA KNEW UR SET WAS OUT HERE, I NEVA MET A SANTANNA, AND TRAYS IS ALL AROUND ONE OF THE ORIGINAL SETS THAT WAS ESTABLISHED IN NYC. 3X

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 26th, 2005, 4:53 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TRAYS ARE NOT DUCES, DUCES ARE NHOODS AND MOST ROLLING SETS ETG IS A 3X GC SET THE ONLY GC SET THAT IS 2X IS BUDLONG GANGSATA 102. DAMN HOW CAN WE DUCE IF MOST OF OUR ENEMIES ARE DUCE, RSC RFC AND NHC LIKE 112. 55 67, ARE DUCE WE ARE NOT DUCE, WE ARE TRAYS, I DID MY RESEARCH AND HW AND SPOKE TO ALOT OF OGS ON THE PHONE, AND MET WITH ALOT FACE TO FACE, I KNO ABOUT SANTANNA, I NEVA ARGUED THAT UR SET WAS FAKE, I SAID I NEVA KNEW UR SET WAS OUT HERE, I NEVA MET A SANTANNA, AND TRAYS IS ALL AROUND ONE OF THE ORIGINAL SETS THAT WAS ESTABLISHED IN NYC. 3X
not gonna argue got the word from westcoast ETG my point is proovin
budlonG thats another set that aint out here we ClicCed up with 102 lbC back in 97
China-LoC made that happen she got the call from her oG who is her pop that she can learn from santanaz on the East lol just cause u beef with some dueCe sets dont make u trey the OGz who tell u and this fake azZ 90z N-Hood fucC that shit need 2 stop loC'n

90z yall dont kno bout that baby blu stop lying U CAN START ROCCING IT NOW U KNO ALL N-HOOD WEAR BABYBLU yall aint fucCin with the blocC and never will mt ven SLOC HA nicCuz 90 aint shit not even on the west footsoider u aint even a bG U thinC U can C me come now dont get ya feelings hurt lil loC U AND YA SET JUST TALC AND INSANE YA back HAHA

ROLE with WUT NICCUz DONT SCREAM 90z NOWHERE IN NYC COME On
90z WHERE ARE THEY IN THE CITY NAME A WILD 90z HOOD AINT NONE FuCC 90z yall a SChool gang

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 26th, 2005, 7:40 pm

lol u a funny dude i aint even the type to pull cards but fucc it, its funny how niccaz like flippin scripts u wasnt talkin all that hot asss santana hype cefor u in the wood worcs tryin to get niccaz to back yah up against m_loCo lol u definatly funny style dont understand niccaz like u nicca......

To: yung_k
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:09 pm
Subject: CRIp
wut up told these 83 aint the real thang my nicCu buCCYLOC FROM THE WEST COAST 83 he never heard on nitty looney or any of this shit that niccU was talC MIKE CONCEPTION HE LEARNED THAT FROM THE FED Sb^ LOC IM LOC C-SAFE

buddy buddy lol :lol: YOUR TRYING 2 HARD CUZZIN We in NYC^

and if u wanna C some 90z we thicc in NR ^914^ Cide niccaaa dats were we @ nicca lol

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 26th, 2005, 8:37 pm

yung_k wrote:lol u a funny dude i aint even the type to pull cards but fucc it, its funny how niccaz like flippin scripts u wasnt talkin all that hot asss santana hype cefor u in the wood worcs tryin to get niccaz to back yah up against m_loCo lol u definatly funny style dont understand niccaz like u nicca......

From: #1LocCstu side up i tell him his spit fasle shit just like U u pussy 90z is pussy new is miX and aint hard at all so stop it ya hood no harder then sunny side like im surpose 2 say i didnt say that U a bitCh ya set gotta be pussy if u crip in that set when u wanna meat up we can make this happen
To: yung_k

Subject: CRIp
wut up told these 83 aint the real thang my nicCu buCCYLOC FROM THE WEST COAST 83 he never heard on nitty looney or any of this shit that niccU was talC MIKE CONCEPTION HE LEARNED THAT FROM THE FED Sb^ LOC IM LOC C-SAFE

buddy buddy lol :lol: YOUR TRYING 2 HARD CUZZIN We in NYC^
u up state front like yall bang

and if u wanna C some 90z we thicc in NR ^914^ Cide niccaaa dats were we @ nicca lol
new roshell aint hard yall middle class pranCstuz

it aint like i didnt tell him that shit so stop ya bs

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 27th, 2005, 9:33 am

lol im done lol

----shystee 90 gang 914sideee

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 27th, 2005, 10:10 am

HOW U GONNA DISPUTE with ME ABOUT MY SET, AND I KNOW OG'S FRUM ALL OVA CALI C AND B AND EVEN THE SUM OG BLOODS I SPOKE TO MADE ME PROVE MY POINT WE ETG IS NOT DUECE WE ARE TRAYS AND ONE OF THE ORIGIANAL TRAYS AT THAT, IM NOT ARGUING U GOT UR OPINION AND I GOT MINE BUT MINE IS THE TRUTH AND NOTHIN FALSE HOMIE 3X.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 27th, 2005, 11:12 am

BG MLOCO wrote:HOW U GONNA DISPUTE with ME ABOUT MY SET, AND I KNOW OG'S FRUM ALL OVA CALI C AND B AND EVEN THE SUM OG BLOODS I SPOKE TO MADE ME PROVE MY POINT WE ETG IS NOT DUECE WE ARE TRAYS AND ONE OF THE ORIGIANAL TRAYS AT THAT, IM NOT ARGUING U GOT UR OPINION AND I GOT MINE BUT MINE IS THE TRUTH AND NOTHIN FALSE HOMIE 3X.
NICCU tired of trina put yall fake loCz on wutevaz wuteva u didnt even kno wut dueCes and trey was til i brought it up how can i speaC on it i kno nicCuz from the set LA ETG thats how u asC online nicCuz and niCCuz u thinC is OGz keep thinCin that shit its tru
U cant even state wut ya bLu flag stand for that aint kno seCrEt yall dont even kno why yall push 2 the left
point prooven is that yall banging somethinG u kno nothing about its not 3x its tre min.
but if yall was the real thing yall would kno that keep throwing blood and 30z claiming 83
cause yall aint ETG

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 27th, 2005, 11:20 am

What in the world is going on here? I thought this is suppose to be an informative forum, not some wannabes speaking nonsense.

Origin

Unread post by Origin » January 27th, 2005, 1:28 pm

Chill the hell out. Calm down. Lol. Anyways, I heard Harlem was dominated by Bloods.. Is it true, or is it evened out? Also, who`s the deepest set out around Queens? Peace.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 27th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Origin wrote:Chill the hell out. Calm down. Lol. Anyways, I heard Harlem was dominated by Bloods.. Is it true, or is it evened out? Also, who`s the deepest set out around Queens? Peace.
sloC just out num# us point blanC like 20 - 1

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 5th, 2005, 6:15 pm

Somebody gotta tell me what is really good with these niggaz from the area boston road and baychester. I see niggas wearing Blood beads and rockin a grey flag over the head. What type of shit is this? Also who is familiair with this set or gang called Outlaws. hit me up cuz i kno im not going craay

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » February 5th, 2005, 10:11 pm

ya there is a gang called outlaw but there located in brooklyn and they wear purple.

I don't know if the outlaw in bronx is apart of the same outlaw

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 6th, 2005, 7:26 am

rgz wrote:Somebody gotta tell me what is really good with these niggaz from the area boston road and baychester. I see niggas wearing Blood beads and rockin a grey flag over the head. What type of shit is this? Also who is familiair with this set or gang called Outlaws. hit me up because i kno im not going craay

dats IDGC hood and 129paybac hood and i know they're some slobks over in that area i got rann up on by like 10 of dem niccaz @ white castle on the late nite nicccaz foogayzee aint even crack off

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 6th, 2005, 7:27 am

most likely just some niccaz tryin to catch niccaz slippin from deep

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 6th, 2005, 10:46 am

My man is from the Bronx, i dont realli chill there. i think there like a Blood set kalled T.B. set. its like mostly asian and puerto ricans. i didnt even know there were azns in the BX. i met them, they looked mad thoro. but i dont even know what T.B. stands for nor heard of it, they might now be offishal

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 6th, 2005, 2:55 pm

gent11236 wrote:ya there is a gang called outlaw but there located in brooklyn and they wear purple.

I don't know if the outlaw in bronx is apart of the same outlaw
the Outlaws I'm talking bout have Blood and Crip ties to them

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 6th, 2005, 4:02 pm

wizdom wrote:My man is from the Bronx, i dont realli chill there. i think there like a Blood set kalled T.B. set. its like mostly asian and puerto ricans. i didnt even know there were azns in the BX. i met them, they looked mad thoro. but i dont even know what T.B. stands for nor heard of it, they might now be offishal

lol them dudes definatly aint blood at all i say this cuz i know these niccaz they blocc is blood though..... who u meet? u could say im pm if u want its wuteva......

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 6th, 2005, 9:22 pm

Since you kno whats goin in the X pretty well yung_K, what about RuffRyder you ever heard of that gang?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 6th, 2005, 9:31 pm

truthfully i dunno 2 much bout dem guys

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 7th, 2005, 8:28 am

IN QUEENS THE 3 MAIN SETS ARE MY SET ETG, 55 NHC AND 823 AND IN THE BX RUFF RYDER ARE A BIKE GANG.3X

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 7th, 2005, 1:23 pm

only shit i heard bout rr was that them lehman bloods wasent really fuccin with em no more i dunno though smh @ nicaz claimin record lables n not eatin off em lol

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 7th, 2005, 1:37 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IN QUEENS THE 3 MAIN SETS ARE MY SET ETG, 55 NHC AND 823 AND IN THE BX RUFF RYDER ARE A BIKE GANG.3X

How is your set in Queens,and you claim to be from Brooklyn?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 7th, 2005, 1:38 pm

olo wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:IN QUEENS THE 3 MAIN SETS ARE MY SET ETG, 55 NHC AND 823 AND IN THE BX RUFF RYDER ARE A BIKE GANG.3X

How is your set in Queens,and you claimed your set to be from Brooklyn?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 7th, 2005, 1:39 pm

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 7th, 2005, 2:29 pm

CUZ I STAY IN EAST NEW YORK BK AND MY SET IS IN SOUTSIDE JAMAICA, CUZ I WAS CHILLEN OUT THERE FOR A MINUTE AND I GOT A GRIP OF HOMIES OUT THERE AND HALF OF MY SET IS QUEENS THE OTHER HALF IS IN BK BUT THATS ALL U NEED TO KNO U DONT BANG, AND U AINT A G SO ITS NONE OF UR BUSIESS PUNK3X

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 7th, 2005, 2:43 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:because I STAY IN EAST NEW YORK BK AND MY SET IS IN SOUTSIDE JAMAICA, because I WAS CHILLEN OUT THERE FOR A MINUTE AND I GOT A GRIP OF HOMIES OUT THERE AND HALF OF MY SET IS QUEENS THE OTHER HALF IS IN BK BUT THATS ALL U NEED TO KNO U DONT BANG, AND U AINT A G SO ITS NONE OF UR BUSIESS PUNK3X
I've never heard of one set being spread out to different areas. I've heard of one gang having two or more different sets in different areas. But I've never heard ONE entire set being in two different spots particularly giving the distance between East New York and Southside Jamaica. Sounds suspect to me.

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 7th, 2005, 2:59 pm

That does sound suspect

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 7th, 2005, 3:38 pm

rgz wrote:Since you kno whats goin in the X pretty well yung_K, what about RuffRyder you ever heard of that gang?
that ant no real gang

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 7th, 2005, 3:42 pm

BobBarker wrote:That does sound suspect

no it doesnt sound suspect if u know ny. etg is in every boro in ny as well as a few other sets with hoods in each boro not jus 1 hood.