New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 7th, 2005, 4:01 pm

his set from qb dey also established in bk whats not to comprehend?

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 7th, 2005, 4:36 pm

Q wrote:
rgz wrote:Since you kno whats goin in the X pretty well yung_K, what about RuffRyder you ever heard of that gang?
that ant no real gang
Figured that must be some local type shit.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 7th, 2005, 9:14 pm

that Ruff Ryder shit is old now. The majority of them cats turned Blood. Them niggas was ridin with blood niggas back in '99. Right now they are barely heard of.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 7th, 2005, 10:08 pm

I was just passin through reading post and noticed someone mention a Crip sett called Santana, im in Compton and thats the name of my hood, Santana Blocc Compton Crips....Ce Cool, im out

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 7th, 2005, 10:12 pm

btw... i also noticed ADC, there is an ADC out here in Compton called Atlantic Drive Crips we beefin with them niggaz, we been puttin it down on them niggaz for the longest....aiight, im out

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 7th, 2005, 10:37 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:that Ruff Ryder shit is old now. The majority of them cats turned Blood. Them niggas was ridin with blood niggas back in '99. Right now they are barely heard of.
\

yea man you right most of them did convert to Damu

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 7th, 2005, 10:41 pm

G-Shyne went on recruitin spree and niggas getting turned out in groups. Would have to say there young niggas are out here deep and trying to get names. What Loc sets yall kno tryna 2 get up there and establish their shit?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 7th, 2005, 11:32 pm

did someone on here say ETG are dueces?....*sigh*...i tried really hard not to butt in but man...you got an ETG homie from Western and Normandie (Normandy as you would spell it)??? are you serious? he said he is from WESTERN AND NORMANDIE? i think i misread it, but get back at me on that...and i'll tell you why i'm askin'...

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 8th, 2005, 7:16 am

Q wrote:
BobBarker wrote:That does sound suspect

no it doesnt sound suspect if u know ny. etg is in every boro in ny as well as a few other sets with hoods in each boro not jus 1 hood.
We aren't talking about different sets. We are talking about ONE set being in two or different areas which doesn't make any sense at all. MLOCO is a liar and so are you.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 9th, 2005, 9:15 am

YEA KICCKER LOCCSTA SAID ETG IS 2X AND IM ETG AND I KNOW ALL ETGS ARE TRAYS ANY WAY TO Q AND YUNG K THANX CUZ THIS NICCA OLO IS AN OFFICIAL GANGBANG GROUPIE. I CLEARLY STATED THAT MY SET WAS ESTABLISHED IN SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS, FROM 40 HOUSES TO SOUTH RD TO BAISLEY BLVD, BUT I LIVE IN BROOKLYN I WAS RAISED IN EAST NEW YORK I CHILL IN QUEENS I WAS COURTED IN QUEENS U DICC HEAD, DAMN MY SET IS FROM QUEENS BUT I CURRENTLY LIVE IN EAST NEW YORK WHAT IS SO HARD TO FN UNDERSTAND DAMN, MOST OF THE HOMIES REST IN SOUTHSIDE BUT LIKE 10 OF US LIVE IN EAST NEW YORK, WE GO TO QUEENS FOR MEETINGS, AT BAISLEY PARK, AND DISCUSS OUR BUSINESS, OLO UR NOT A GANG MEMBER, AFFILIATE OR EVEN A G AT THAT STAY IN A PUNKS PLACE U COME ON THIS SITE FOR INFO AND U DONT EVEN STATE ANY THING THAT IS TRUE OR EVEN HAVE SOME CREDIBILITY, CUZ U SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE THE ACCESS TO THIS SITE FOR PUNKS LIKE U IM OUT 3X

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 9th, 2005, 9:58 am

BG MLOCO wrote:YEA KICCKER LOCCSTA SAID ETG IS 2X AND IM ETG AND I KNOW ALL ETGS ARE TRAYS ANY WAY TO Q AND YUNG K THANX because THIS NICCA OLO IS AN OFFICIAL GANGBANG GROUPIE. I CLEARLY STATED THAT MY SET WAS ESTABLISHED IN SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS, FROM 40 HOUSES TO SOUTH RD TO BAISLEY BLVD, BUT I LIVE IN BROOKLYN I WAS RAISED IN EAST NEW YORK I CHILL IN QUEENS I WAS COURTED IN QUEENS U DICC HEAD, DAMN MY SET IS FROM QUEENS BUT I CURRENTLY LIVE IN EAST NEW YORK WHAT IS SO HARD TO FN UNDERSTAND DAMN, MOST OF THE HOMIES REST IN SOUTHSIDE BUT LIKE 10 OF US LIVE IN EAST NEW YORK, WE GO TO QUEENS FOR MEETINGS, AT BAISLEY PARK, AND DISCUSS OUR BUSINESS, OLO UR NOT A GANG MEMBER, AFFILIATE OR EVEN A G AT THAT STAY IN A PUNKS PLACE U COME ON THIS SITE FOR INFO AND U DONT EVEN STATE ANY THING THAT IS TRUE OR EVEN HAVE SOME CREDIBILITY, because U SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE THE ACCESS TO THIS SITE FOR PUNKS LIKE U IM OUT 3X

Everything I state is fact. I don't sit there and name-drop places just so I can act like a hardcore gangster like you do. You can front if you want to, thats your perogative. I'm just saying your statments aren't accurate and you tend to name-drop a lot which sounds rather suspect and artifical to me.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 9th, 2005, 5:24 pm

yo Yung K, i was in the BX for a minute kause i was livin in Bed-stuy livin with my homie kause of situations at home, he chills with them T.B. niggas. i dont know em personally. i was smokin an L with this one cambodian kat with long kornrows. are they mad thorough? wtf do T.B. stand for, and i did not know asians in BX at all.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 9th, 2005, 7:05 pm

wizdom wrote:yo Yung K, i was in the BX for a minute kause i was livin in Bed-stuy livin with my homie kause of situations at home, he chills with them T.B. niggas. i dont know em personally. i was smokin an L with this one cambodian kat with long kornrows. are they mad thorough? wtf do T.B. stand for, and i did not know asians in BX at all.
pm

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 10th, 2005, 10:14 am

WELL I DONT NAME DROP AND I DONT FRONT LIKE IMA GANGSTER IAM WHAT IAM A COLLEGE STUDENT AND AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF ETGC, I STATE ALL FACTS AND I HAVE PROOF TO BACK UP MY WORDS. IM ON THIS SITE TO STATE MY VIEWS AND OPINIONS IF U DONT LIKE IT OH WELL THATS UR OPINION BUT MINE ARE ALL TRUE NO FALSE SHIT HERE, I KNO ALOT OF OG'S IN NYC BOTH CRIP AND BLOOD, AND CIVILIANS AND OG HUSTLERS SO I KNO WHAT I KNO AND I KNO WHAT I PERSONALLY SEEN AND EXPERIENCED AND THATS THE TRUTH 3X

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 11th, 2005, 2:34 pm

hahaha who know what blood set is over near zerega av area? im dolo flaggin they 2 deep still not tryin to get it craccen ....while im staccin the set...same situation reversed would neva happen

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 11th, 2005, 9:16 pm

What part of Zerega?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 12th, 2005, 1:07 am

ryte near the trainstation

Envy 031

Unread post by Envy 031 » February 12th, 2005, 10:29 pm

can anyone post the Piru Sets over there? i herd that WestSide Pirus Be Rolling deep in the BX

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 13th, 2005, 9:34 pm

I NEVA HEARD OF OR SEEN A WESTSIDE PIRU IN THE BX.3X

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 13th, 2005, 9:41 pm

They are out there. The area i seen them was over by the valley , baychester, dyre area

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 14th, 2005, 12:35 am

I am a little off on exact location but they are in the bronx though.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 14th, 2005, 9:48 am

now that im thinkin bout it a few piruz in lehman ceeen dem bangin 2 the left :roll: so i guess daz dem(no clu on what set)? yo whats craccin with that are the whole baychester, boston rd, valley area niccaz say boston is loced out near burger king or wut not i ceen like 1 loC over der hella red guys from what i seen in those mentioned areas

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 14th, 2005, 8:56 pm

The Crips in the valley are not as deep as before I believe. B-Road got some Locs over there like IGC, Shotgun. There is some other set but I aint sure which it is. About that leftside flaggin i just seen my lil nigga flip side from right pocket to leftpocket I dunno if he switched set or some next shit poppin up. Some nigga was talking about WestSide NTG which i dont believe so hit me up

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 14th, 2005, 10:05 pm

yea 129 paybacc over der also but werd cuzzo i dunno what the deal is with the left right thing

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 14th, 2005, 10:07 pm

on the news blood nicca from throggs necc (payback) bodied some cat that didnt want to turn blood the other day

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 14th, 2005, 11:49 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:HOW U GONNA DISPUTE with ME ABOUT MY SET, AND I KNOW OG'S FRUM ALL OVA CALI C AND B AND EVEN THE SUM OG BLOODS I SPOKE TO MADE ME PROVE MY POINT WE ETG IS NOT DUECE WE ARE TRAYS AND ONE OF THE ORIGIANAL TRAYS AT THAT, IM NOT ARGUING U GOT UR OPINION AND I GOT MINE BUT MINE IS THE TRUTH AND NOTHIN FALSE HOMIE 3X.
ETG is Trays not Duces...

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 14th, 2005, 11:50 pm

yea somebody was just telling me bout this murder just as you said it. Story I heard was that dude was getting was bothered for a while bout that situation. Peeps even slapped up his moms and got him right infront of his house man. 1 of those niggas went to Lehman H.S. suppose . God Bless that nigga Family man cuz shit aint have to go down like that.

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 14th, 2005, 11:54 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:TRAYS ARE NOT DUCES, DUCES ARE NHOODS AND MOST ROLLING SETS ETG IS A 3X GC SET THE ONLY GC SET THAT IS 2X IS BUDLONG GANGSATA 102. DAMN HOW CAN WE DUCE IF MOST OF OUR ENEMIES ARE DUCE, RSC RFC AND NHC LIKE 112. 55 67, ARE DUCE WE ARE NOT DUCE, WE ARE TRAYS, I DID MY RESEARCH AND HW AND SPOKE TO ALOT OF OGS ON THE PHONE, AND MET WITH ALOT FACE TO FACE, I KNO ABOUT SANTANNA, I NEVA ARGUED THAT UR SET WAS FAKE, I SAID I NEVA KNEW UR SET WAS OUT HERE, I NEVA MET A SANTANNA, AND TRAYS IS ALL AROUND ONE OF THE ORIGINAL SETS THAT WAS ESTABLISHED IN NYC. 3X

Trays are Movin...when you run into Trays you will hear MOVIN becuase most Trays are Gangster Crip...RFC isnt Duces..

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 14th, 2005, 11:56 pm

Q wrote:
rgz wrote:Since you kno whats goin in the X pretty well yung_K, what about RuffRyder you ever heard of that gang?
that ant no real gang
Lmao

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 15th, 2005, 7:20 pm

I KNO MY SET IS TRAYS, I HEARD THE 40 WAS DUCES BUT CORRECT ME IF IM WORNG 3X I KNO THEY NHC'S THOUGH.3X

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 15th, 2005, 7:38 pm

i know its definetly latin kings out there and crips.

and right next to the bronx is new rochelle they got this gang called West End Locs and they also got crips there on the southside.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 15th, 2005, 7:40 pm

yung_k wrote:ryte near the trainstation
you go to new ro high? if you do, do you know a nigga named julian friday?