Lil Ceasar saw the entire shooting of Biggie!!!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Anonymous20

Re: Lil Ceasar saw the entire shooting of Biggie

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:09 pm

friske_1 wrote:puffy is a f&^*in female, someone kill him, casper can u hook it up?
You probaly doing 10-Life for conspiracy to hire to commit murder son! LOL DOn't put the homie from SS in that shyt!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:13 pm

wcrockets wrote:I know there are way too many conspiracy theories out there as it is but I often wonder if Suge was behind the tragic end of both Tupac and Biggie. Of course I have no idea which is why I speculate on it.
Seems like Puffy had Suges closest homeboy peeled after Biggie's murder.

I think both Suge and Puffy will live because by now I doubt anyone wants to be a part of that ongoing fiascal. But if one gets killed first i'd have to say it will be Puffy (If no one snitches on him first!)

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 10th, 2004, 7:26 pm

The nigga that supposedly killed Suges homeboy in Atlanta got killed a few months ago "Wolf" he was Puffy's cousin.

Did anyone of you know that Wolf and Jacques Agnant "Haitian Jack" were members of Puffy's security team. Agnant had ties to the Brooklyn mafia (black gang)who fronted Puff with startup money for bad boy. Agnant bought Tupac jewelry as he tried to sign him to bad boy for the mafia. Tupac said no so they set him up. It all ties together.

Check Jay z's lyrics on Lil Kims album 1st song...He talks about Big and him hangin with the mafia thugs. The Junior mafia came from the Brooklyn mafia name. Thats who ran biggies hood...

On many men even 50 spoke on it when he mentioned Tupac got shot....Tut got knocked...Tupac and Biggie was pawns in the street game...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 11th, 2004, 2:01 am

jb7777 wrote:The nigga that supposedly killed Suges homeboy in Atlanta got killed a few months ago "Wolf" he was Puffy's cousin.

Did anyone of you know that Wolf and Jacques Agnant "Haitian Jack" were members of Puffy's security team. Agnant had ties to the Brooklyn mafia (black gang)who fronted Puff with startup money for bad boy. Agnant bought Tupac jewelry as he tried to sign him to bad boy for the mafia. Tupac said no so they set him up. It all ties together.

Check Jay z's lyrics on Lil Kims album 1st song...He talks about Big and him hangin with the mafia thugs. The Junior mafia came from the Brooklyn mafia name. Thats who ran biggies hood...

On many men even 50 spoke on it when he mentioned Tupac got shot....Tut got knocked...Tupac and Biggie was pawns in the street game...
Thats deep!

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » March 22nd, 2004, 1:14 pm

I heard that Sean"P.Diddy"Combs might have been behind Biggies death. I know P.Diddy wanted all the fame-n-glory, but who knows???? Maybe Suge did have something to do with it, but even if he did "Suges" got to much power & money to mess with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 22nd, 2004, 4:02 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:I heard that Sean"P.Diddy"Combs might have been behind Biggies death. I know P.Diddy wanted all the fame-n-glory, but who knows???? Maybe Suge did have something to do with it, but even if he did "Suges" got to much power & money to mess with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to suge and combs trust when i say puff got more money, and big was making combs rich so him killing big NOT. P was never jealous of big and suge was not dumb enough to plan a hit and be in the same ride.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 2nd, 2004, 11:24 pm

HERE IS THE REAL ON BIGGIE HE WAS KILLED BY AMIR MUHHAMAD FOR REVENGE OF JAKE ROBLES AKA BIG JAKE FROM CPPB AND WHEN TUPAC WAS ROBBED IN NYC AND SHOT A NICCA BYT HE NAME OF KING TUT DID IT, TUT IS FROM MY HOOD CYPRESS HILLS PROJECTS EAST NEW YORK CROOKLYN AND HE WAS DOWN with CIC A GANG IN MY HOOD AND HE WAS DOWN with THE BLACK MAFIA THATS THE TRUTH AND WOLF WAS KILLED IN NOV 14 2003, HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE DEATH OF JAKE ROBLES THATS THE TRUTH NO SNICTHING HERE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 3rd, 2004, 6:58 am

YES TRUE ....

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 8th, 2004, 2:51 am

bgCASPER wrote:MAY BE A CRIP NIGGA WILL COME IN ISREAL AND MURDA YOUR JACKSON ASS
ahahahaha

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 8th, 2004, 5:22 am

who gives a f**k bout biggie i never like his fat ass

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » April 17th, 2004, 7:38 pm

Show some respect to a man restin in peace. Why don't you go ask somebody to give you info on Compton, even though you claim to live there. Get your info on the streets, & let dead men rest.

R.I.P. - CHRISTOPHER WALLACE & TUPAC SHAKUR

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 18th, 2004, 4:34 pm

Fre$h wrote:Show some respect to a man restin in peace. Why don't you go ask somebody to give you info on Compton, even though you claim to live there. Get your info on the streets, & let dead men rest.

R.I.P. - CHRISTOPHER WALLACE & TUPAC SHAKUR
claim?? smh u dont have 2 believe me.......im fr lynwood cali.....let the man rest in peace????? lol nah f******ck biggie

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 20th, 2004, 3:43 am

LOLOLOL NIGGA NEED TO CHOSE YOU FROM COMPTON OR LWD ???????YOU JUST CLOWNED YOURSELF AGAIN

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 20th, 2004, 4:20 am

bgCASPER wrote:LOLOLOL NIGGA NEED TO CHOSE YOU FROM COMPTON OR LWD ???????YOU JUST CLOWNED YOURSELF AGAIN
lynwood is in compton u idoit

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 20th, 2004, 8:30 am

lynwood is in compton? Lynwood is NEXT TO compton.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 20th, 2004, 8:53 am

Lol..

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 20th, 2004, 1:52 pm

redbhakis wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:LOLOLOL NIGGA NEED TO CHOSE YOU FROM COMPTON OR LWD ???????YOU JUST CLOWNED YOURSELF AGAIN
lynwood is in compton u idoit
Somebody give redbhakis a map please. lol.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » April 20th, 2004, 6:12 pm

^^^^LOL

Amsterdam
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Amsterdam » May 11th, 2004, 12:17 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:HERE IS THE REAL ON BIGGIE HE WAS KILLED BY AMIR MUHHAMAD FOR REVENGE OF JAKE ROBLES AKA BIG JAKE FROM CPPB AND WHEN TUPAC WAS ROBBED IN NYC AND SHOT A NICCA BYT HE NAME OF KING TUT DID IT, TUT IS FROM MY HOOD CYPRESS HILLS PROJECTS EAST NEW YORK CROOKLYN AND HE WAS DOWN with CIC A GANG IN MY HOOD AND HE WAS DOWN with THE BLACK MAFIA THATS THE TRUTH AND WOLF WAS KILLED IN NOV 14 2003, HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE DEATH OF JAKE ROBLES THATS THE TRUTH NO SNICTHING HERE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
True Indeed...but i must admit..I'm suprised at how much that dude knows and he's not even from out here. The streets definitely know.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » August 9th, 2004, 6:27 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:HERE IS THE REAL ON BIGGIE HE WAS KILLED BY AMIR MUHHAMAD FOR REVENGE OF JAKE ROBLES AKA BIG JAKE FROM CPPB AND WHEN TUPAC WAS ROBBED IN NYC AND SHOT A NICCA BYT HE NAME OF KING TUT DID IT, TUT IS FROM MY HOOD CYPRESS HILLS PROJECTS EAST NEW YORK CROOKLYN AND HE WAS DOWN with CIC A GANG IN MY HOOD AND HE WAS DOWN with THE BLACK MAFIA THATS THE TRUTH AND WOLF WAS KILLED IN NOV 14 2003, HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE DEATH OF JAKE ROBLES THATS THE TRUTH NO SNICTHING HERE.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
REAL SHIT G
WELL SPOKEN

ManiacMac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Lil Ceasar saw the entire shooting of Biggie!!!

Unread post by ManiacMac » November 24th, 2004, 12:45 am

Cereal_II: a Buster.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 9th, 2004, 3:07 pm

Ok I do believe that
But I thaught all the time impressed by the videos that they fooled everybody to live the live they presented there.At least I wouldn t wonder at all if they where found on an island somwhere on the planet.Living a butyfull live in a butyfull house and so on.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 20th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Amsterdam wrote:

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
True Indeed...but i must admit..I'm suprised at how much that dude knows and he's not even from out here. The streets definitely know.
This stuff is all lies. Big Jake was not from CPPB, he was MOB you idiot! Everything this fool, Paper Gangsta MLOHO said are from Magazines and Newspapers. This dude is a fraud and a fruitcake. Naming names and not snitching. What a joke!

Stereo Type

Unread post by Stereo Type » February 11th, 2005, 8:16 am

Yo, my favourite rapper gotta b Biggie Smalls. All i gotta say is if Biggie caught the plane to the other countri wen he was supposed to then he wuldnt have got shot. Cause he was meant to catch a plane to somehwere in Europe, but he decided to spend more time in LA, so the next day he died....Damn he still culdve been with us

Tia
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tia » February 14th, 2005, 2:53 pm

First time I have read this thread- some is real some of this is just laughable. Only the streets know the truth, and thats how it should stay.

For the record "Mr. Jai Hassan Robles" AKA BIG JAKE one of the realest riders/positive brothas to ever come out of Compton & "Campanella Park" since yall are spreading false info... He was not from MOB . That's a fact. N.I.P We miss you!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 12th, 2008, 12:25 pm

Tia wrote:First time I have read this thread- some is real some of this is just laughable. Only the streets know the truth, and thats how it should stay.

For the record "Mr. Jai Hassan Robles" AKA BIG JAKE one of the realest riders/positive brothas to ever come out of Compton & "Campanella Park" since yall are spreading false info... He was not from MOB . That's a fact. N.I.P We miss you!
Are you saying that the known killer of BIGGIE should be not arrested and tried for murder?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 13th, 2008, 12:00 am

alexalonso wrote:
Tia wrote:First time I have read this thread- some is real some of this is just laughable. Only the streets know the truth, and thats how it should stay.

Are you saying that the known killer of BIGGIE should be not arrested and tried for murder?
well the guy was a crook... hired by u know who ...but got busted over sum otha shit, robbery i think ..but dont think he's convicted for biggie 's murda
when he did hit the pn he didnt wanna go pc ...he wanted to be in the gen pop ..rare shit most crooks go pc unless they got sum real connection in his case he was connected to cpt bloods by u know who ...dont know how much weight suges still hold

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 13th, 2008, 12:00 am

alexalonso wrote:

well the guy was a crook... hired by u know who ...but got busted over sum otha shit, robbery i think ..but dont think he's convicted for biggie 's murda
when he did hit the pn he didnt wanna go pc ...he wanted to be in the gen pop ..rare shit most crooks go pc unless they got sum real connection in his case he was connected to cpt bloods by u know who ...dont know how much weight suges still hold

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » January 31st, 2009, 12:13 am

str8 snitchin

Teflon85
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Birmingham

Unread post by Teflon85 » April 26th, 2009, 4:32 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/ ... orious_big

it's a long article, but there's a lot of info on there to consider.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 12th, 2009, 1:35 am

man if big didnt go to L.A. he wouldnt have had the dust!

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 13th, 2009, 12:50 am

wtf lil ceaser and all of bad boy talk to the police that much..dayamn worse of all for nothin...them niggaz some fraud ass niggaz