New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) II

Unread post by alexalonso » January 21st, 2005, 12:21 pm

Make sure that your info is not already posted in New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) part 1. That string got so long that we started a new one.

Check here :
http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=1866

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) II

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 14th, 2005, 9:23 am

Saw a group of 6-7 Bloods from Harlem on the train kicking up dust. One of them bragging about a little cut on his hand and face, screaming 'Early!'. The f*ck 'Early' means? I know a gang of fools say it but I never found out what it means.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 14th, 2005, 9:24 am

and by 6-7 I mean six or seven bloods altogether in the group, not the set, probably 9Tray cause they were screaming Harlem.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 14th, 2005, 10:25 am

In 125?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 14th, 2005, 10:41 am

Naw this was midtown but the loudest was on some "I'm from Harlem!"

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » February 14th, 2005, 1:28 pm

yea it be a gang of them niggas around there....but be at the white castle around 123 and i told one of them cats to get off my dicc when he tried to step....him and his fagg ass homies

softies over there

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 15th, 2005, 7:23 pm

HARLEM TO ME IS MORE OF HUSTLER PART OF TOWN NOT THAT MANY GANGSTAS UP THERE THEY MOSTLY PRETTY BOYS AND THEY WONT EVA COME TO BROOKLYN POPPING THAT SH*T IM FROM HARLEM.3X

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 15th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Its bloods and crips thats why its called Purple City, dunno the set names tho cuz i dont chill there. i got some cousins in spanish harlem tho who bang latin king.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 15th, 2005, 7:44 pm

NO IT AINT BLOODS AND CRIPS CUZ ITS CALLED PURPLE CITY CUZ OF ITS WEEK PURPLE HAZE AND MOST CRIPS IN HARLEM ARE AT SPANISH HARLEM OR LOWER EAST AND LIKE THE BEGGINING OF HARLEM LIKE 101 TO LIKE 115 BUT AFTER THAT ALL THE WAY UP TO WASHINGTON HEIGHTS IS BLOOD AND I DONT RESPECT PCP CUZ HOW U AND ALL OR UR MANS ARE BLOOD AND WEARING PURPLE WHICH IS WELL KNOW CRIP FLAG MAINLY OF GRAPE ST. THATS CORNY3X

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 15th, 2005, 7:48 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:NO IT AINT BLOODS AND CRIPS because ITS CALLED PURPLE CITY because OF ITS WEEK PURPLE HAZE AND MOST CRIPS IN HARLEM ARE AT SPANISH HARLEM OR LOWER EAST AND LIKE THE BEGGINING OF HARLEM LIKE 101 TO LIKE 115 BUT AFTER THAT ALL THE WAY UP TO WASHINGTON HEIGHTS IS BLOOD AND I DONT RESPECT PCP because HOW U AND ALL OR UR MANS ARE BLOOD AND WEARING PURPLE WHICH IS WELL KNOW CRIP FLAG MAINLY OF GRAPE ST. THATS CORNY3X
nah son, its called purple city cuz u mix red and blue makes purple, why would it be called purple city for weak purple haze? thats a bad thing not a good thing. so why call a city over that, but anyway im not from harlem or anythin so idk why your sayin you and your mans, i got family there and i got some niggas there but i dont bang with them.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 15th, 2005, 9:29 pm

naw this nicca got it twisted he wildin lol niccaz aint peaCe nothin up out there for it to be purple City itz cuz of the HAZE that piFF MloCo bugggin datz that fiya lol i staay over on 149 n broadway the spot down the blocc

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 16th, 2005, 8:05 am

BG MLOCO wrote:HARLEM TO ME IS MORE OF HUSTLER PART OF TOWN NOT THAT MANY GANGSTAS UP THERE THEY MOSTLY PRETTY BOYS AND THEY WONT EVA COME TO BROOKLYN POPPING THAT SH*T IM FROM HARLEM.3X
you shoulda heard this fool scream about little scrapes on his hand and face like he was really doin something... "I'm from HARLEM! I'm a BLOOD! EARLY! SOOWOO!" Think he had just got in a lil scrap or whatever so he was hyped.
And The Heights is Purple City cause it's "Home of the Haze", dogs. No question about it.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 16th, 2005, 12:22 pm

I DONT SMOKE TREES NAH MEAN BUT I DO KNO WHEN I WAS STAYING WITH RELATIVES UP THERE I HEARD THE WEED WAS FIRE.3X

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 16th, 2005, 12:32 pm

Hold up earlier you said it was weak? I f*cked with a lil Dro and some Haze but nothin out here compares to the Cali.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 16th, 2005, 12:53 pm

We got that purple blowin big right now, and "cat piss".

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 16th, 2005, 9:54 pm

:roll:

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 16th, 2005, 11:02 pm

Whoa Whoa Cat piss? U suppose to smoke that?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 17th, 2005, 9:10 am

alotta of ya are coming down on Harlem hard huh? seems like none of you guys are from Harlem tho. One guy talks about the bloods on the bus, seriously there are alot of kids out there with no supervision looking for something to get into. And as far as purple flags go, even tho most of Purple city (the street team) is blood, it is what it is "a street team" there are no rules or guidelines to abide by, u get in by knowing some one thats in. And seriously u cant expect NY gangs to remain true to their LA counterparts y' know. Thats a whole other coast. most people in NY never leave their small block let alone go to cali. me myself im a 5% and ive seen the emergence of these gangs and people i know join - simple and plain its something to belong to. it just saddens me when i see some 8yr old throwing up hand signs and claiming some gang, because no matter a fake or far a gang might stray from the original one the synopsis is the same. violence, drugs, and death. i never knew any BGF or Zulus that retired, nor a latin king or neta with a 401k plan. simply colors and kids is what this is

1 Love

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 17th, 2005, 10:33 am

Reeky wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:NO IT AINT BLOODS AND CRIPS because ITS CALLED PURPLE CITY because OF ITS WEEK PURPLE HAZE AND MOST CRIPS IN HARLEM ARE AT SPANISH HARLEM OR LOWER EAST AND LIKE THE BEGGINING OF HARLEM LIKE 101 TO LIKE 115 BUT AFTER THAT ALL THE WAY UP TO WASHINGTON HEIGHTS IS BLOOD AND I DONT RESPECT PCP because HOW U AND ALL OR UR MANS ARE BLOOD AND WEARING PURPLE WHICH IS WELL KNOW CRIP FLAG MAINLY OF GRAPE ST. THATS CORNY3X
nah son, its called purple city because u mix red and blue makes purple, why would it be called purple city for weak purple haze? thats a bad thing not a good thing. so why call a city over that, but anyway im not from harlem or anythin so idk why your sayin you and your mans, i got family there and i got some niggas there but i dont bang with them.
you wrong about that color mix... its kalled purple city for haze.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 17th, 2005, 10:38 am

Cold Bear wrote:Saw a group of 6-7 Bloods from Harlem on the train kicking up dust. One of them bragging about a little cut on his hand and face, screaming 'Early!'. The f*ck 'Early' means? I know a gang of fools say it but I never found out what it means.
maybe dude got into a fight and came out with a few scrapes... after a fight ni99az is always hyped... especially if u win. U ready to stomp another ni99a out. I remember I pressed this crip ni99a on the A train. Dude was poppin shit but he ended up tucking his flag in. That ni99a made me so angry, I wanted to whoop his ass. I was hyped and upset, I ended stripping some other crip for his flag on the L right after.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 17th, 2005, 10:56 am

zip3ace wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Saw a group of 6-7 Bloods from Harlem on the train kicking up dust. One of them bragging about a little cut on his hand and face, screaming 'Early!'. The f*ck 'Early' means? I know a gang of fools say it but I never found out what it means.
maybe dude got into a fight and came out with a few scrapes... after a fight guys is always hyped... especially if u win. U ready to stomp another ni99a out. I remember I pressed this crip ni99a on the A train. Dude was poppin shit but he ended up tucking his flag in. That ni99a made me so angry, I wanted to whoop his ass. I was hyped and upset, I ended stripping some other crip for his flag on the L right after.
that's what I had posted later... he probably looked like he had got a squab on and came out victorious. No hating on that.

If anything though, I see almost 75% C's on the L, but always one by one. C's I don't see running as deep in a group like I see Blood fools. Most C's I see is 3, Bloods like 7-8 sometimes.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 17th, 2005, 1:15 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
maybe dude got into a fight and came out with a few scrapes... after a fight guys is always hyped... especially if u win. U ready to stomp another ni99a out. I remember I pressed this crip ni99a on the A train. Dude was poppin shit but he ended up tucking his flag in. That ni99a made me so angry, I wanted to whoop his ass. I was hyped and upset, I ended stripping some other crip for his flag on the L right after.
that's what I had posted later... he probably looked like he had got a squab on and came out victorious. No hating on that.

If anything though, I see almost 75% C's on the L, but always one by one. C's I don't see running as deep in a group like I see Blood fools. Most C's I see is 3, Bloods like 7-8 sometimes.
i think thats simply based on statistics, its a known fact that bloods outnumber crips. but yeah i noticed that too----

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » February 17th, 2005, 6:11 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

i think thats simply based on statistics, its a known fact that bloods outnumber crips. but yeah i noticed that too----
ya most of the crips on the train that i see is usually 1 or 2 and bloods i usually see 5 or more. When going to parties i usually see like 12 crips together but when i see bloods there like 25 deep and stuff.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 18th, 2005, 8:05 am

purplecityhello wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

truthfully, i be on the L everyday, and I dont see crips flaggin. I dont see Bloods flaggin as much as before neither. In my opinion, you more like to see Bloods flagging that crips around that area. But I guess it depends on the time of day u take the L, im on it at night like 7 PM, going to kanarsie. The most bloods I ever seen together at the junction had to be like 10 - 12. The most crips at one time, probably was 5. The most kings there at one time had to be like a good 50. The thing with Brooklyn Kings though is that Bloods are not even worried about them... We not even thinking about them ni99az. I guess there was a truce sometime somewhere. Probably the same with the crips. so them ni99az got no problem walking around beading or flaggin kuz no one gonna get at them. They not a threat.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 18th, 2005, 8:07 am

i can usually tell a ni99a is crip by what he wearing... them ni99az barely flag. if i think he's crip, i might stack a few letters to see his reaction so i can know fo sho.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 18th, 2005, 9:07 am

zip3ace wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

truthfully, i be on the L everyday, and I dont see crips flaggin. I dont see Bloods flaggin as much as before neither. In my opinion, you more like to see Bloods flagging that crips around that area. But I guess it depends on the time of day u take the L, im on it at night like 7 PM, going to kanarsie. The most bloods I ever seen together at the junction had to be like 10 - 12. The most crips at one time, probably was 5. The most kings there at one time had to be like a good 50. The thing with Brooklyn Kings though is that Bloods are not even worried about them... We not even thinking about them guys. I guess there was a truce sometime somewhere. Probably the same with the crips. so them guys got no problem walking around beading or flaggin kuz no one gonna get at them. They not a threat.
True every King I see is always lo-key, with the beads but also with a son or daughter or a lady. I just don't see no younger Kings in packs, don't mean they're not there, maybe just not running in groups in a noticeable way. Matter fact I barely even see King tags or none of that. Plus I see a grip of PR's now wearing red more than yellow and black.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 18th, 2005, 10:29 am

Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

truthfully, i be on the L everyday, and I dont see crips flaggin. I dont see Bloods flaggin as much as before neither. In my opinion, you more like to see Bloods flagging that crips around that area. But I guess it depends on the time of day u take the L, im on it at night like 7 PM, going to kanarsie. The most bloods I ever seen together at the junction had to be like 10 - 12. The most crips at one time, probably was 5. The most kings there at one time had to be like a good 50. The thing with Brooklyn Kings though is that Bloods are not even worried about them... We not even thinking about them guys. I guess there was a truce sometime somewhere. Probably the same with the crips. so them guys got no problem walking around beading or flaggin kuz no one gonna get at them. They not a threat.
True every King I see is always lo-key, with the beads but also with a son or daughter or a lady. I just don't see no younger Kings in packs, don't mean they're not there, maybe just not running in groups in a noticeable way. Matter fact I barely even see King tags or none of that. Plus I see a grip of PR's now wearing red more than yellow and black.

I grew up back and forth between Harlem and Hunts Point, most of the kids i grew up there were of latin descent and brought into the kings not of their free will. Latin Kings have been based in NY for years so its normal for a dude and his pops to be in the same tribe (thats what they call their sets). Honestly i group them 2gether with the other ethnic mafias because of their organizational methods and how they look out for their communites. They helped start the U.N.I.T.A.S. afterschool program which helped me stay off the streets (for a while) and got me into martial arts. Latin Kings are strict and abide by strong rules and guidelines. for example if a latin king was a crack head and he had rank back in the 70s its pretty sure that another latin king would take him off the streets to the shelter or into his own house (seen it for myself). Blacks use to have (and in some cases still do) if u look towards organizations of the past such as the spaids, savage nomands, Black gorilla family, and the ones that have lasted to today such as the zulu nation, and the 5% nation of islam (nation of gods and earths to which i belong)
And like u said of the puerto ricans wearing red, alot of bloods are of hispanic descent and i see alot of people who were known netas that have even joined bloods or crips -- plus its based off the hood yur in. in flatbush most the crips are of west indian descent but in the south bronx they are mostly south american and hispanic

1 love

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 18th, 2005, 1:43 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I grew up back and forth between Harlem and Hunts Point, most of the kids i grew up there were of latin descent and brought into the kings not of their free will. Latin Kings have been based in NY for years so its normal for a dude and his pops to be in the same tribe (thats what they call their sets). Honestly i group them 2gether with the other ethnic mafias because of their organizational methods and how they look out for their communites. They helped start the U.N.I.T.A.S. afterschool program which helped me stay off the streets (for a while) and got me into martial arts. Latin Kings are strict and abide by strong rules and guidelines. for example if a latin king was a crack head and he had rank back in the 70s its pretty sure that another latin king would take him off the streets to the shelter or into his own house (seen it for myself). Blacks use to have (and in some cases still do) if u look towards organizations of the past such as the spaids, savage nomands, Black gorilla family, and the ones that have lasted to today such as the zulu nation, and the 5% nation of islam (nation of gods and earths to which i belong)
And like u said of the puerto ricans wearing red, alot of bloods are of hispanic descent and i see alot of people who were known netas that have even joined bloods or crips -- plus its based off the hood yur in. in flatbush most the crips are of west indian descent but in the south bronx they are mostly south american and hispanic

1 love
bout time somebody spit facT that a shame he aint even gangrelated

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 18th, 2005, 2:01 pm

for all yall so called ETG fo the record that set is stacCed off with one hand yall thro blood and 30s 2 thro yall set the CorreCt way is 3fingers out thumb and pinCy folded if ya dont thro it like that then ya aint etG

the Original blocC Gang nicCu

yall try 2 question my locCness ya sound like a fool
before yall down the loC

tell me wut ya blU flag stand 4?

i have nt got a response yet but yall all claim like yall kno wut yall in

wut crip stand 4 how yall claim and dont kno wut the name stand 4 ?

yall claim 2 be real yeah real foolish
kno wut u claim before u get down or ull end up like most just a fool who hates slobz in a bLu flag

why we sag on the left ?

3question that was never answered but everybody wanna speaC on the blocC loC like we aint real until yall respond in the correCt way i should hear shit

SANTANA BLOCC ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING IF NOT THEE LONGEST RUNNING CRIP GANG IN NYC

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 18th, 2005, 2:02 pm

yo yall 5%'s really consider yall selves to praCtiCe islam? niccas i peeped claimin it or @ least the younger generation cats push/praCtiCe it seem hella watered down niccaz used to try n turn 5% godbody 2 get a pass on roccin any color flag lol

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 18th, 2005, 2:03 pm

for all yall so called ETG fo the record that set is stacCed off with one hand yall thro blood and 30s 2 thro yall set the CorreCt way is 3fingers out thumb and pinCy folded if ya dont thro it like that then ya aint etG

before yall down the loC

kno wut u claim before u get down or ull end up like most just a fool who hates slobz in a bLu flag

why we sag on the left ?

3question that was never answered but everybody wanna speaC on the blocC loC like we aint real until yall respond in the correCt way i should hear shit

SANTANA BLOCC ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING IF NOT THEE LONGEST RUNNING CRIP GANG IN NYC

Moovin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Moovin » February 19th, 2005, 12:31 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:for all yall so called ETG fo the record that set is stacCed off with one hand yall thro blood and 30s 2 thro yall set the CorreCt way is 3fingers out thumb and pinCy folded if ya dont thro it like that then ya aint etG

before yall down the loC

why we sag on the left ?

What the :?