SuWoo

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SuWoo

Unread post by Burgundy » June 7th, 2004, 3:53 pm

http://suwoo.com/

Out of fun I typed in suwoo and that came up lol, some pretty cool clothes too, all the b-dawgs can rep :P Ace2, that ones for you :)

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SuWoo

Unread post by W/S » July 6th, 2004, 1:29 am

i thought it was S.O.O.W.O.O. cuz that what it say on the ghetto gutter n gangsta cd

Pomona Princess
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pomona Princess » October 6th, 2004, 3:35 pm

suwoo, or su-woop, or even suoop real fast, the call of the wild.

I_P

Unread post by I_P » February 18th, 2005, 11:43 am

Inglewood in the building...lol

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 20th, 2005, 7:06 pm

i cant go to the store, i would buy some shit in here, if you ever find out how to get to the store PM me

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » February 22nd, 2005, 2:50 am

Damn niggas be commercializing on everythang 'hood' these days.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 22nd, 2005, 12:52 pm

cbi562 wrote:Damn niggas be commercializing on everythang 'hood' these days.
lol
i'd commercialize that blonde chick if i was ever given the oppertunity!

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:20 pm

do this company actually have any links with b dogs? i checked out the site an the link to the store didnt work so looked at there gallery an all it had was pics of models sportin that shit, that an som snowboarders at the winter X-games? and in the About Us- "SuWoo Streetwear was founded in 2002 by a couple of friends who were looking for a clothing company to sponsor rap shows and mixtapes showcasing the abundant talent from the City of Inglewood."

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 22nd, 2005, 2:43 pm

~T~ wrote:showcasing the abundant talent from the City of Inglewood."
ya know that is a real good point and i know that it is totally irrelivent, but.
do you find that tragedy, pain and hardship breed's the type of talent that is shown through sports and musical ability?
or is it somthing else that i am missing out on, because i find that alot of the white kids i know would rather sit on their couch at home and watch TV rather than go get somthing for themselves, and the brothers i know are always striving and reaching out, going to get that for themselves rather than waiting for it to come to them.
insight please.

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 22nd, 2005, 4:34 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:
~T~ wrote:showcasing the abundant talent from the City of Inglewood."
ya know that is a real good point and i know that it is totally irrelivent, but.
do you find that tragedy, pain and hardship breed's the type of talent that is shown through sports and musical ability?
or is it somthing else that i am missing out on, because i find that alot of the white kids i know would rather sit on their couch at home and watch TV rather than go get somthing for themselves, and the brothers i know are always striving and reaching out, going to get that for themselves rather than waiting for it to come to them.
insight please.
and what you have mentioned can be said for alot of people, my question was to see if they had any gang affiliation, using a name for there company that is a largly blood affiliated word and coming from a city that has a high blood population gives you the idea that they are b dogs and my question was if they were. And yes striving and reaching out is a big part of what makes clothing sell, seeing it on models and tv shows that have a lots of TV coverage is how to get the brand out and sales in, using a name like SuWoo is gonna get peoples attention and ask questions. maybe they used the name cus it is a well known word to the people there cloths are targeted at. a company comin out of inglewood with the name Suwoo makes me ask questions, Neighbor Hood Piru,Crenshaw Mafia Gang,Queen Street Blood?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 22nd, 2005, 5:07 pm

How Do I Promote SuWoo.Com?

TALK ABOUT SUWOO STREETWEAR - ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! Talk to kids in school, at sporting events, at the mall, at the movies and anywhere that you hang out! Make sure people know that you rep SuWoo Streetwear ! When people check you out, they should know you are the regional representative for SuWoo Street wear and so make sure you are ALWAYS DECKED OUT with the latest gear from SuWoo Street wear. Direct people to SuWoo.Com so that YOU can get PAID! When you are online, hit up the various CHAT ROOMS and tell your friends about SuWoo Street wear! After your 10th sale (this shows that you are serious about your future with SuWoo), We shall send you business cards to pass out! There will be a section where you can fill in your name so that people mention you when they go to the site! Go out there and work it!

From The Site^

Ehh I Duno Bout This Stuff

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 22nd, 2005, 5:28 pm

thats on the site? i cant even get to the store. i wanna buy some shit