New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 19th, 2005, 1:03 pm

yung_k wrote:yo yall 5%'s really consider yall selves to praCtiCe islam? niccas i peeped claimin it or @ least the younger generation cats push/praCtiCe it seem hella watered down niccaz used to try n turn 5% godbody 2 get a pass on roccin any color flag lol
thats where most cats get it twisted, this is not a religion. i study islam as a science (hence all the scientific slang we use such as "cipher" or "mathematics") a religion is based off a set of beliefs, what i believe in are SHOWN and PROVEN facts. And basically its the ideology that you are black and love your self because thru u all things are possible. The Muslim population dont own the arabic language- jews in the middle east refer to God as Allah also. and being 5% has nothing to do with a gang- the only right of passage is to have the dedication and discipline needed to study simple and plain. I can stand and preach to you but you wouldnt preach to me - so just to expand your knowledge as to whats happening around you go to http://www.allahsnation.net - the nation of Gods and Earths number in the tens oof thousands in NY alone - there is no flag to represent us but the color of our skin. and the young cats who flag what ever color they want- they might be in a gang or hey they might just be doing whatever the hell they feel like. People are individuals

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 19th, 2005, 1:06 pm

yung_k wrote:yo yall 5%'s really consider yall selves to praCtiCe islam? niccas i peeped claimin it or @ least the younger generation cats push/praCtiCe it seem hella watered down niccaz used to try n turn 5% godbody 2 get a pass on roccin any color flag lol
and check this page out, u might find some more info about gangs here, but note this is mostly negative government "Propaganda" http://www.segag.org/hateinfo/fr5er.html

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 21st, 2005, 11:43 am

SANTANA BLOCC ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING IF NOT THEE LONGEST RUNNING CRIP GANG IN NYC[/quote]

What the :?[/quote]
that what its is

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 3:36 pm

i see why dudes from cali stereotype all new yorkers.its dudes who never been to cali reppin hoods sets they never been to.thats sad man

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 21st, 2005, 5:16 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:i see why dudes from cali stereotype all new yorkers.its dudes who never been to cali reppin hoods sets they never been to.thats sad man
i agree with you on that, but from the recent emergence of bloods and crips in the north east on a major scale i doubt it gets better before it gets worse, i see it splitting like the latin kings in conneticut split from the ones in chicago and became the charter nation

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 8:53 am

fucC why its called purple city
this nicCu loCo must be crazy harlem aint pussy just the nicCuz he knoW
how u gonna say it aint gangstuz in harlem where the fucC u from talCing out ya ass like that u just came out the house
harlem had the first blood and crip sets where u thinC shit started in nyC U a fool i lived in harlem 4 mads years now im in the heights and bK aint wut nicCuz say its is u talCing bull shit it aint loC out how nicCuz sceamin it is no gangstus in harlem you young minded its gangstuz all threw the city u a fool Crip make u gangstu dont it u CLOWN

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 22nd, 2005, 8:55 am

TheHomieQ wrote:i see why dudes from cali stereotype all new yorkers.its dudes who never been to cali reppin hoods sets they never been to.thats sad man
nicCuz u kno nothing about this shit so shut ya mouth like we just claim santana out the blu wut u thinC all the crip oGs that ever loC still live in Cali u a Clown shut up

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 8:58 am

TrUSlobKillU wrote:fucC why its called purple city
this nicCu loCo must be crazy harlem aint pussy just the nicCuz he knoW
how u gonna say it aint gangstuz in harlem where the fucC u from talCing out ya ass like that u just came out the house
harlem had the first blood and crip sets where u thinC shit started in nyC U a fool i lived in harlem 4 mads years now im in the heights and bK aint wut nicCuz say its is u talCing bull shit it aint loC out how nicCuz sceamin it is no gangstus in harlem you young minded its gangstuz all threw the city u a fool Crip make u gangstu dont it u CLOWN

every body know its called purple city str8 off the strength of piff. but as far as the sets go yeah the first Bloods sets started in Harlem and the BX. Big Homie (the one who snitched) was a BX cat. and i been knew of them Belize cats claimin crip since wayback, u from harlem do u remember OG Blu Steel from 7th ave R.I.P. -- he was the first OG crip in Harlem

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 22nd, 2005, 9:16 am

TO ME PERSONALLY HARLEM AINT FUNKING with BROOKLYN NAH MEAN AND TO ZIPFACE IM IN THE NARSIE ERY DAY ON SEAVIEW AND I WEAR MY LOC HAT WITH BGMLOCO ON IT AND I WAS NEVA PRESSED NARSIE AINT THAT HARD ONLY ON 91 STREET MY LOCS OVA THERE FROM 823 SGC AND 823 KEEP IT CRACCING I TAKE THE L TRAIN TO MY OLD JOB AND WALK THROUGH JUNCTION with A G-RAG AND I PUT IT ON MY SET I WAS NEVER PRESSED AND I WAS THE ONE DOING ALL THE PRESSING BY MYSELF with NO ONE ELSE NAH MEAN STOP LYING YALL BLOODS IS DEEP BUT YALL AINT THAT REAL TO ME THE REALEST BLOODS I HATE TO SAY IT IS IN BROWNSVILLE HOUSES, VAN DYKE AND TILDEN AND THEN ALBANY AND FT.GREENE THOSE B-DOGS SHOWED ME RESPECT I HAD SOME BANGOUTS OVA THERE BUT THEY RESPECT ME AND I RESPECT THEM BUT OT TRULOC ETG IS TRAY NOT DUECE.3X

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 9:39 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ME PERSONALLY HARLEM AINT FUNKING with BROOKLYN NAH MEAN AND TO ZIPFACE IM IN THE NARSIE ERY DAY ON SEAVIEW AND I WEAR MY LOC HAT WITH BGMLOCO ON IT AND I WAS NEVA PRESSED NARSIE AINT THAT HARD ONLY ON 91 STREET MY LOCS OVA THERE FROM 823 SGC AND 823 KEEP IT CRACCING I TAKE THE L TRAIN TO MY OLD JOB AND WALK THROUGH JUNCTION with A G-RAG AND I PUT IT ON MY SET I WAS NEVER PRESSED AND I WAS THE ONE DOING ALL THE PRESSING BY MYSELF with NO ONE ELSE NAH MEAN STOP LYING YALL BLOODS IS DEEP BUT YALL AINT THAT REAL TO ME THE REALEST BLOODS I HATE TO SAY IT IS IN BROWNSVILLE HOUSES, VAN DYKE AND TILDEN AND THEN ALBANY AND FT.GREENE THOSE B-DOGS SHOWED ME RESPECT I HAD SOME BANGOUTS OVA THERE BUT THEY RESPECT ME AND I RESPECT THEM BUT OT TRULOC ETG IS TRAY NOT DUECE.3X

not speaking like i know you, but you talk on your street life on-line way too much for it to seem believable

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 22nd, 2005, 9:45 am

I DONT TALK TOO MUCH IM JUST STATING FACTS ON WHAT I SEEN WITNESSED AND BEEN THROUGH YEA BLOODS ARE DEEP AS HELL IN NYC LIKE 10-3 COMPARED TO LOCS BUT SOME OF THEM DONT KEEP IT FUNKY, NAH MEAN IF U COME TO NYC AND C WHAT I C U WOULD SAY THE SAME THING.3X

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 9:52 am

BG MLOCO wrote:I DONT TALK TOO MUCH IM JUST STATING FACTS ON WHAT I SEEN WITNESSED AND BEEN THROUGH YEA BLOODS ARE DEEP AS HELL IN NYC LIKE 10-3 COMPARED TO LOCS BUT SOME OF THEM DONT KEEP IT FUNKY, NAH MEAN IF U COME TO NYC AND C WHAT I C U WOULD SAY THE SAME THING.3X
i stay in polo grounds, 8th ave side. And both you and i know gang violence isnt major outside of highschool. most cats stay on their own little side street. no set is sucker-free except dipset (inside joke). but seriously most the violence in harlem is drug-related. my 25 years living in harlem never have i heard about some crips riding by shooting up 15 bloods at the park or n e thing of the sorts. now there are isolated incidents but no mass murders where a whole sets gets "smashed"

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 22nd, 2005, 9:59 am

What about what happened in the 40's a while back? 3 shooters... 7 bystanders caught... No fatalities....

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 22nd, 2005, 10:07 am

Cold Bear wrote:What about what happened in the 40's a while back? 3 shooters... 7 bystanders caught... No fatalities....
sad but shootings in the streets out here rarely make it to the news on tv or the paper, just have to keep your ears open outside

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 22nd, 2005, 10:12 am

Right just saying there's incidents that are non drug related

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » February 22nd, 2005, 8:10 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:TO ME PERSONALLY HARLEM AINT FUNKING with BROOKLYN NAH MEAN AND TO ZIPFACE IM IN THE NARSIE ERY DAY ON SEAVIEW AND I WEAR MY LOC HAT WITH BGMLOCO ON IT AND I WAS NEVA PRESSED NARSIE AINT THAT HARD ONLY ON 91 STREET MY LOCS OVA THERE FROM 823 SGC AND 823 KEEP IT CRACCING I TAKE THE L TRAIN TO MY OLD JOB AND WALK THROUGH JUNCTION with A G-RAG AND I PUT IT ON MY SET I WAS NEVER PRESSED AND I WAS THE ONE DOING ALL THE PRESSING BY MYSELF with NO ONE ELSE NAH MEAN STOP LYING YALL BLOODS IS DEEP BUT YALL AINT THAT REAL TO ME THE REALEST BLOODS I HATE TO SAY IT IS IN BROWNSVILLE HOUSES, VAN DYKE AND TILDEN AND THEN ALBANY AND FT.GREENE THOSE B-DOGS SHOWED ME RESPECT I HAD SOME BANGOUTS OVA THERE BUT THEY RESPECT ME AND I RESPECT THEM BUT OT TRULOC ETG IS TRAY NOT DUECE.3X

not speaking like i know you, but you talk on your street life on-line way too much for it to seem believable
Believe me it is believable i've seen and heard some shit and its mainly the bloods that end up looking real pussy.

I've seen 25 bloods run from i think about 6-7 guys i also know a guy who pressed a blood with atleast 30 bloods in the building and the bloods didn't do shit. Only one guy was trying to tell his boys to shoot or stab him. I have no clue why the fuck niggas didnt do shit to the people in both incidents. An this happened in ENY and Bed stuy two hoods that i give respect too.

but don't get me wrong they do got some hardcore bloods out there. I guess because of there numbers its more likely to see a blood than a blood who has more heart.

---------------------------

Another thing why do the same gang stay beefin with the other set that is part of the same gang. I think ya yall going to have some problems but don't gots to get to the point where same gang is going at it as if he was a blood or a crip.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 22nd, 2005, 9:14 pm

91st and where ni99a??? Stop dreaming! There's locs in the 90's yea. But they dont be decked out, cracking nuffin. Get the fuck outta here. U might katch them ni99az on Rockaway by Avenue N and the upper 90's... everything above Rockaway. U a lying ass ni99a. 91st and where??? at what time of the day. kuz I walk all over kanarsie and I dont see nobody on no 91st street.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 22nd, 2005, 9:58 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:I DONT TALK TOO MUCH IM JUST STATING FACTS ON WHAT I SEEN WITNESSED AND BEEN THROUGH YEA BLOODS ARE DEEP AS HELL IN NYC LIKE 10-3 COMPARED TO LOCS BUT SOME OF THEM DONT KEEP IT FUNKY, NAH MEAN IF U COME TO NYC AND C WHAT I C U WOULD SAY THE SAME THING.3X
i stay in polo grounds, 8th ave side. And both you and i know gang violence isnt major outside of highschool. most cats stay on their own little side street. no set is sucker-free except dipset (inside joke). but seriously most the violence in harlem is drug-related. my 25 years living in harlem never have i heard about some crips riding by shooting up 15 bloods at the park or n e thing of the sorts. now there are isolated incidents but no mass murders where a whole sets gets "smashed"
Me... I'm in my 20'z. most of the ni99az that do the banging is ni99az in their teens. I only pop off if disrespected. My homies is ni99az that was putting in work for years and shit. I live in kanarsie, brooklyn where its both locs and bloods. Anyday u might run up on either... I could be flamed up and walk pass some dudes blued up. But nothin pop off. You gotta think more than just colors B! I dont feel the need to get at a ni99a just kuz he crip. Thats the shit that I was doing in my teens... get him for his blue flag. Im a lil older now. I see it happening and I think its dumb. But best believe, im still down for my hood. Im Piru 4 Life... I never ran never will. If a dude pop off im always ready to pop off. I done stepped to many of ni99az just off the fact ni99az was looking at me longer than he should. Real respect real. If I sense u fake whether u blood or crip, u gets no love. If you Blood, I will not Peace You! I've flagged past loc ni99az and they never popped off. My first thought is to think "Damn these ni99az is pussy!" But maybe it was just my lucky day. On another occassion, some pussy crips ran up on me threatening to kill me. When I say "Go Head" the ni99a doing the most talking is stuttering with his hand in his pocket, not doing nothing. Feel me?

I find myself walking by locs... I walk by Blood ni99az too B! It mostly be young ni99az flagging anyway. I've seen Bloods on K and Flatlands 92 and Flatlands... Rockaway and Glenwood... Seaview and Rockaway. Them ni99az is all over kanarsie but I dont give a fuck. Every blood aint your homie... young ni99az will realize that shit. Like I said it be mostly young ni99az flagging. And for me to get at a young ni99a is dumb. Im in my 20's fighting with some 16 or 17 year old. If I pop him, I dont get respect for that. I dont get no stripes. I dont advocate this Blood shit. I never recruited anyone to join this shit kuz the shit aint for alot of ni99az. If you crip, just stay off my block. Thats what I say. Me and my homies, we all older ni99az, 20 and better. Its mostly the youngstaz that disrespect, looking for stripes or the ni99a that just got down. I been in this since '98, so im thankful to still be here. My homie (RIP) turned blood in 2002 and got killed in 2003. Thats some shit!

Whoop Whoop!

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 22nd, 2005, 10:04 pm

gent11236 wrote:Another thing why do the same gang stay beefin with the other set that is part of the same gang. I think ya yall going to have some problems but don't gots to get to the point where same gang is going at it as if he was a blood or a crip.
Money, Drugs, and Bitches!

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 2:34 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html WE AINT NO JOKE OUT HERE IN COMPTON, WE EVEN STRONGER TODAY. SHIT IS REAL CUZ, THIS AINT NO FUCKIN JOKE! 2C'S AND IM OUT

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 9:48 am

zip3ace wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Me... I'm in my 20'z. most of the guys that do the banging is guys in their teens. I only pop off if disrespected. My homies is guys that was putting in work for years and shit. I live in kanarsie, brooklyn where its both locs and bloods. Anyday u might run up on either... I could be flamed up and walk pass some dudes blued up. But nothin pop off. You gotta think more than just colors B! I dont feel the need to get at a ni99a just kuz he crip. Thats the shit that I was doing in my teens... get him for his blue flag. Im a lil older now. I see it happening and I think its dumb. But best believe, im still down for my hood. Im Piru 4 Life... I never ran never will. If a dude pop off im always ready to pop off. I done stepped to many of guys just off the fact guys was looking at me longer than he should. Real respect real. If I sense u fake whether u blood or crip, u gets no love. If you Blood, I will not Peace You! I've flagged past loc guys and they never popped off. My first thought is to think "Damn these guys is pussy!" But maybe it was just my lucky day. On another occassion, some pussy crips ran up on me threatening to kill me. When I say "Go Head" the ni99a doing the most talking is stuttering with his hand in his pocket, not doing nothing. Feel me?

I find myself walking by locs... I walk by Blood guys too B! It mostly be young guys flagging anyway. I've seen Bloods on K and Flatlands 92 and Flatlands... Rockaway and Glenwood... Seaview and Rockaway. Them guys is all over kanarsie but I dont give a fu--. Every blood aint your homie... young guys will realize that shit. Like I said it be mostly young guys flagging. And for me to get at a young ni99a is dumb. Im in my 20's fighting with some 16 or 17 year old. If I pop him, I dont get respect for that. I dont get no stripes. I dont advocate this Blood shit. I never recruited anyone to join this shit kuz the shit aint for alot of guys. If you crip, just stay off my block. Thats what I say. Me and my homies, we all older guys, 20 and better. Its mostly the youngstaz that disrespect, looking for stripes or the ni99a that just got down. I been in this since '98, so im thankful to still be here. My homie (RIP) turned blood in 2002 and got killed in 2003. Thats some shit!

Whoop Whoop!
i understand u completely, my first time in rikers back in 97 i automatically assumed because i was bleedin every other blood in the joint had my back but none the less it was like dudes were every man for themselves, but as time progresses and i look at NY i see it getting worse with the gangshit- give it a couple years and NY would look like it did back in 87, sad huh

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 23rd, 2005, 9:56 am

TO ZIP FACE, I DONE BEEN SHOT BY LOCS( THIS PAST SUMMER) SHOT AT BY BLOODS, GOT JUMPED BY BOTH SIDES, STABBED I SACRIFICED MY BODY, HEALTH AND LIFE FOR THIS MY SET AND MY AFFILIATATION FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS AND IM ONLY 20 ION 92 STREET AND FOSTER IS LOCS OVER THERE ANYWAY, IM NOT NO SUPER GANGSTA AND NEVER CLAIMED TO BE ONE, BUT REAL RECOGNIZES IF YOU REAL NOT MATTER WHAT U CLAIM NHC B OR C OR ETG IF U RESPECT ME ILL RESPECT U, NAH MEAN I KNO A COUPLE OF B-DOGS WHO I RESEPCT MY GIRL MOST OF HER FAMILY IS B-DOG, IVE NEVER BEEN TO JAIL THAT AINT THE PLACE 4 ME BUT IVE BEEN THROUGH SOME REAL SHIT AND IM NOT GONNA LET ANYONE MISUNDERSTAND OR EVEN TRY TO IMITATE GANG LIFE, ITS REAL I LOST HOMIES, FREINDS,FAMILY AND EVEN MY OWN LIFE AND I LOST MY LEFT KNEE FOR THIS IT AINT NO JOKE OR SUMTHIN TO BRAG ABOUT OR PUT A FLAG ON AND BE HAPPY, I AINT GLORIFYING BUT I AINT KNOCKING BUT IF U AINT INVOLVED DONT SPEAK ON IT AND THATS IT IF U REAL STAY REAL CUZ A REAL NIGGA WILL TAKE CARE OF A FAKE NIGGA BOTTOM LINE.3X

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 10:02 am

The Universal Zulu Nation was founded in 1973 in the Bronx, New York.
Universal Zulu Nation has chapters in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Miami, Virginia Beach, Los Angeles, Detroit, New Haven, Hartford, New Jersey, Texas, Belgium, Norway, London, Paris, Canada, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Africa, and in other cities, countries and continents around the world. Many rappers, hip-hop, personalities and rap fans are members.

The story behind the evolution of UZN is significant. Back in the days Zulu's struck fear in many who lived outside of their Bronx River Housing Project strong hold.the group for the most part was made up of former gang members. Many of them from the Notorious Black Spades which once reigned terror throughout the Bronx in the early to mid 70s. It used to be a really big deal for cats to hang out at Bronx River and not get stuck. It was a sign of toughness and brought much prestige. Many of the early crews tried to associate themselves with Zulu Nation for protection from roving bands of stick up kids and other gangs turned crew.

later on im gonna give the history of other NY gangs such as the Lords, the Bishops, Savage Nomads, Netas and Kings chapters in NY,D Ceps, Lo Lifes, Junkyard Juks and many others

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 2:40 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html WE AINT NO JOKE OUT HERE IN COMPTON, WE EVEN STRONGER TODAY. SHIT IS REAL because, THIS AINT NO FUCKIN JOKE! 2C'S AND IM OUT
THANCZ FOR THAT LINC HOMIE THAT WUT IM TALCING BOUT
SbE

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 23rd, 2005, 3:36 pm

Can my Harlem peeps tell me about the new Diplomats? Do the people behind the scenes in Dip Set Crew got any pull in Harlem? I ain't talking bout Cam or Juelz, but the g's that ride with them.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 3:40 pm

Quickdraw wrote:Can my Harlem peeps tell me about the new Diplomats? Do the people behind the scenes in Dip Set Crew got any pull in Harlem? I ain't talking bout Cam or Juelz, but the g's that ride with them.
most of the members of dip sets are gang affiliated, but where they have pull at depends on the area youre at, but ghea for the most part maybe in a corporate stand point, yeah

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 3:40 pm

not to stray off too far from the subject above, but this forum thing is looking like beefing thru text. now i dont claim to be the ultimate gang expert of NY and i learn new things from you guys every time read your post adn im sure my extensive knowledge plus experience with The Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE) and 93/183 pulled ya coat to some new things but the post are gettin kinda wild with dudes threatin to go to someone elses block and other nonsense. feuding over rules of other sets, and im not seeing too much about NY in here just personal problems of certain individuals- im on my laptop most the day designing cd covers and making party track list so i cant tell u guys a new story every day but still im just tryna hold ya down with knowledge of our past, us all being minorities from poor ghettos of new york city. i mean which one of you guys dont want to know about bumpy johnson and his war with the mafia and why BGF and NGE still control everything in Harlem. or why frank Giacana himself called nicky barnes "mr. untouchable"- the Bishops vs puerto ricans gang fight which almost burned down most of brooklyn, or the latin king vs NGE beef that even had the mayor Lindsey involved in a fist fight, or Queenie who headed the street gang 40 thieves that were pulling millions into Harlem during the great depression and which was so strong they kept the white mobsters out of uptown, or things that i remember like Rich Porters escapades of driving thru the park before rucker games and tossing thousands of dollars into the air, or Charles Lucas who brought more heroin into Bronx, New Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina, and Los Angeles then the rest of the world combined, or the black guerilla family whose war with the american government and strict death oathe has wiped them off the streets and into the hands of the system, and thats just the start. dont tell me im the oldest cat on this site who knows these things, and i assure you all of these stories are more interesting then some 15 year old getting beaten down with a baseball bat for wearing a red du rag

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 23rd, 2005, 3:42 pm

Aight thanks, for pointing that out. All I heard was that they were huge on the mixtapes out in NY. I'm thinking Harlem is behind them.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 5:20 pm

I heard Tree Top Pirus run harlem. i dont know if thats true or not. is there even TTP in harlem. last time i was in harlem there was no TTP.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 5:23 pm

wizdom wrote:I heard Tree Top Pirus run harlem. i dont know if thats true or not. is there even TTP in harlem. last time i was in harlem there was no TTP.
nah, not to my knowledge, the biggest Blood set in harlem is 93/HGB, and i think itll be that way for a while

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 5:30 pm

i know they got RFP in Washington Heights and they becomin deep and deep everyday. i kicked it with them ni99as before i left NY. me and my lil filipino nigga was kickin it with em.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 6:09 pm

N E 1 here familiar with gangs in L.E.S.