Ricans sayin Nigga East/West

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Ricans sayin Nigga East/West

Unread post by wizdom » February 22nd, 2005, 7:40 pm

lol

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » February 24th, 2005, 9:00 am

FAT JOE AND THE TERROR SQUAD SAY THE WORD "NIGGA" ALL THE TIME. EVER SEEN "SMACK" DVD? SHIT THAT BE LIKE HIS FAVOURITE WORD.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 24th, 2005, 9:46 am

that webpage was korny. i already Been knew there's BlacK spanish niggas. the nigga who made the page is tryna make the point that all these countries have black niggas in it. there black of everything. the black niggas in china speakin chinese.

Latinos is kool, Ricans is kool, some of em is my niggas and they say "nigga" around me and i dont kare. All im sayin if grew up around black niggas then i dont blame em for sayin it, but they gotta straight hood for me to be okay with it. if a nigga i dont know who dont look black to me starts sayin "nigga", and he a look like a straight wankster, puerto rican, dominican, vennzuelian, filipino, chinese, mexican or whatever. im a smack the shit out of him. But if u thorough bread nigga, then do u, thats how u grew up. i know Rican, mexicans, asians, latinos, who realli grew up in poor ass neighborhoods fighting along with the black niggas, and im kool with em saying "nigga". plus to me "nigga" is a slave word, and some of these niggas in different countries were in-slaved. wasn't the Filipinos in-slaved by the spaniards? but i'll be quick to smack a pussy Filipino sayin "nigga". And i dont kare if a white dude grew up in the hood or not. i do not think any white nigga should say the word at all. thats my opinion

iberianpride

Unread post by iberianpride » February 25th, 2005, 7:54 pm

Reeky wrote:well all latino people have black in them and all the ones i know say nigga cept for prolly the mexicans. i live around ricans, dominicans, colombians, and brazilians and they all say nigga and the blacks dont have a problem with it they all live in the same neighborhoods as the blacks i guess thats why they dont care.

im 100% brazilian. half black brazilian and half white brazilian, im a moreno and i look black cept my hair is curly and i say nigga all the time noone has a problem with it cause they think im black but even if my skin wasnt black since im latino noone really takes it offensive. well i cant say noone, but noone in my hood.
no they all dont. my mother is from el salvador and is a mix between spaniard and arab palestinian.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 28th, 2005, 12:34 pm

iberianpride wrote:
Reeky wrote:well all latino people have black in them and all the ones i know say nigga cept for prolly the mexicans. i live around ricans, dominicans, colombians, and brazilians and they all say nigga and the blacks dont have a problem with it they all live in the same neighborhoods as the blacks i guess thats why they dont care.

im 100% brazilian. half black brazilian and half white brazilian, im a moreno and i look black cept my hair is curly and i say nigga all the time noone has a problem with it cause they think im black but even if my skin wasnt black since im latino noone really takes it offensive. well i cant say noone, but noone in my hood.
no they all dont. my mother is from el salvador and is a mix between spaniard and arab palestinian.
well in your case your right. i checked that website that guy posted and el salvador had 0 blacks, i thought all latino people had atleast some black in them tho, o well my fault.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 5th, 2005, 2:21 pm

\YOU MAY HAVE TO DIG DEEPER THERE ARE AFRO-ARGENTINAS PROBBALY LESS THAN 110,000 BUT THEY ARE ACCOUNTED FOR.
SOME LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES HAVE MORE THAN OTHERS OR A MIST OF NONE AT ALL LIKE ARGENTINA

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » March 22nd, 2005, 7:08 pm

puerto ricans go that african blood in'um, so i think they got rights to the word, even though they are considered latin.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 22nd, 2005, 7:12 pm

100 wrote:\YOU MAY HAVE TO DIG DEEPER THERE ARE AFRO-ARGENTINAS PROBBALY LESS THAN 110,000 BUT THEY ARE ACCOUNTED FOR.
SOME LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES HAVE MORE THAN OTHERS OR A MIST OF NONE AT ALL LIKE ARGENTINA
and the spaniards have their little black blood goin for them anyway.

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 22nd, 2005, 7:13 pm

I call whites cracka all the time....

n now what

by the way im really not negro or white

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 2:46 am

100 wrote:
mamlook wrote:Nah ricans, dominicans, cubans, panamanians...etc all say nigga around here to the east coast n up....Alotta'm use that word a lot, more than me, and Im 100% black rican.

WELL IF YOU ASK ME THE ONLY ONES THAT SHOULD USE THE WORD IS THE AFRO-LATINOS I DON'T CARE IF YOU WHITE AND GOT AFRICAN BLOOD IN YOU POINT BLANK YOU AINT BLACK AND DON'T CALL YO SELF BLACK SO DERE
yeah , he said it excatly right

if u aint black or at least 75 percent black , stop copying the way black people talk , because you think its cool , use your own racist names from your own people