Germany Gangs II

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Germany gangs II

Unread post by Tork » February 11th, 2005, 5:09 am

D.B.I.H.GG wrote: 1. I dont speak about germany because in germ. There are the same living standards like in the u.s.
Simply not right

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » February 11th, 2005, 5:09 am

Gungur,if you knew better,ok.What is the pride thing? 1.It is tradition ;and revenge is tilting out some areas there.It was common right to charge the revenge delict less than the crime in common,untill some weeks ago.
What kind of turk are you?Other guys are exatly proud of that stuff,that happens in the name of tradition ,for the pride of the family.So maybe you are a misled one.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » February 11th, 2005, 5:11 am

Tork wrote:
D.B.I.H.GG wrote: 1. I dont speak about germany because in germ. There are the same living standards like in the u.s.
Simply not right
Where is the difference??tork?

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » February 11th, 2005, 5:31 am

mraka how the hell can u be pride if you kill a mother in front of her childeren??? and i'm a turk wich has an honour okey??? don't judge someone if u don't now him.

mxdchikk0305

Unread post by mxdchikk0305 » February 11th, 2005, 3:46 pm

oky im gonna ryte sumthin & i hope no1 iz offended by it but i just want ya'll 2 hear me out b4 u try 2 cut me off @ the throat. oky, thiz page wuz supposed 2 b used 2 inform ppl bout gangz in Germany & now itz lyke who has it worse between Germany & America. and not 2 b mean or nuthin but as i re-read sum of these posts, it seemz lyke all we're doin iz tryin 2 prove 2 each otha tht our country has worst ghettos when thtz not exactly not sumthin 2 b proud of. i kno tht a lot of ppl on tv r glorifyin bein 4rm the ghetto & hustlin & pimpin or wuteva. and even tho those r the wrong wayz 2 get wut u need, 4 sum ppl there iz no choice. so can sum1 please answer me this, y r we glorifyin the worst part of our countriez if we're gonna turn around & tell otherz tht we r ashamed of them? u dont hafta answer if u dont want, but if u do tht wuld help me undastand betta. holla ~1~

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 12th, 2005, 11:40 am

Gloryfying gangs and crime is nothing but immature in the end and nothing we shold include in the discussion. but look at teh board, everywhere are guys that try to tell you how hard their hood is and blablabla.
The starting point for this discussion was if there are gangs in Germany or not. Yes there are some definitely, but they are way less dangerous than in the US or somewhere else....Period.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » February 12th, 2005, 2:51 pm

gangs are gangs are gangs
death, murder ,crime doesn`t hurt less elsewhere
I know gangs ,their biography ,and their members biography.
I rose up close to some,& in and out of them.
it got worse with HipHopculture mobs and gangs,but it was and uprising against nazi turn outs,you know (bomber)spitfire-jackets short hair REPublikaner-and DVU party,Dr.Martencs shoes and Lonsdasle sweaters.
It was only as hard or less then the whole nazi population and was close to tatally nonpolitic.
Some I know where first Fascho like;to get women and drinking and untill Rap came for ghetto lifestyle.
While one or two generations before did beat one another ,they had a reason for living in between,and less choices.
Maybe the loss of lives during WW2 is revealed and population has got another mixture.
You know how ra(i)dical older poeple are about live and let die.They don`t need a reason at all actually.(5 sentences in http://www.bild.de are enough to start anything,or as it has never ended)

European

Unread post by European » February 12th, 2005, 3:19 pm

yeah i know wannabe bloods in munich and other towns in bavaria. but they are wannabe bloods. there are mostly rich young people in these gangs. they do know: the bloods were red . but they dont know why peoples for example in l.a are joining a gang. thats my point.

True Life

Unread post by True Life » February 14th, 2005, 2:40 pm

y'all are pretty ridiculous... especially dude who thinks he's banging but still got the time to go forth and back with peeps on this board over every little BS...

I could tell many hood stories, but it doesn't make sense to post them on the net... because more than the half thinks u are a faker anyway... so I leave it...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 24th, 2005, 6:15 pm

yea true this topic is kind of ridiculous, cause there are no fearsome gangs in germany except for those mafia guys , but they are working behind closed doors....so fuck it
Compared to many other countries Germany is wonderland!
---> South Africa, Brasil, USA, Russia, Kenya etc etc.

Diesiochero

Unread post by Diesiochero » February 26th, 2005, 9:53 am

Q'vo this is the BIG BAD ONE EIGHT STREET!!!damn man fuck the crips fuck the bloods crazy niggas!we want to find out where the mara salvatrucha 13 are in germany!germany is no MS 13 territory, its 18 street territory!!VIVA LA CALLE DIES18CHO...represent the BIG 18 world wide!

Hamburg

Unread post by Hamburg » March 7th, 2005, 4:12 am

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:10 am by true life
anyone from Hamburg?
I'm representing the 2-1-5 or call it Mümmel and crazy shit goes down in whole Billstedt, ask anyone from Hamburg...

but people are right it's different from american gangs, you shouldn't even call it in germany like that, instead you should say "street activities"... and most of the time it's a ethnical thing or about what district you represent... type of groups and "gangs" I've seen "bangin":

AFG: it's a big gang of afghans who run over shit like what
M-T-B: Mümmel Tiger Boys, let's say they run Mümmel for some decades now already, they once was called Mümmel Türkish Boys, but it became a district thang
Mümmel: It's a district, not a gang, everyone like a big family and we always help eachother out against ppl from outside, but it really gets bad if it comes down to beef of Mümmler against Mümmler... when my parents moved here in the '80s this was the most scaring district of hamburg you could say... and hamburg ain't small... even the flat owner was telling my parents to not move here and everyone you told was like wtf?!... ppl say it got better now but I think they just don't see what is going on infront of their door
Afghans: they are really many over here
Turkeys: They are even more hahahaha
Russians: they are some but they don't belong to one of them who run anything, tho' they often involved in street activities
Blacks: properly the same like russians but they get a lot more respect from other ethnics than russians
Gypsys: they run that industrial district hahaha... they can get really bad and sometimes act like homeless fucks
Nazis: Hahahahaha... bring some Nazis to Mümmel or even Billstedt and they get squashed faster than ants, better believe that
Germans: I feel bad for them, because for many simply being german it makes you a nerd and that means getting beat up now and then without a reason

that's about it what goes down here... always big ass brawls between different disctricts and a lot of crime here... I would say I'm from the hardest part of Hamburg, that makes almost the hardest part of whole northern germany since there's not really a bigger city in the north haha... and I'm not saying that to sound like a net banger, because I don't bang on the net or in real life... but I know peeps who do, so I know what I'm talking about, I grew up with this shit...

and yeah, we don't drive-by, throw up gang signs, trip over colors or shit like that... and I was in Berlin and run thru the heart of Kreuzberg in night and day, there are maaaaaaany turkish peeps and some really look thuggish, but noone was steppin' to me, know what I mean? but street activities here in east hamburg (or in whole germany) not really get spread on the media, maybe in local newspapers but not on the television, radio stations or even not on the net...

peace

END OF QUOTE

right mate. do you remenber the 80s gangs from mümmel? the champs, who had two sets st.pauli and billstedt/mümmel and their rivals from mümmel the warriors (german gang). or the wars between afghans and persians/iranians mid to late 80s?
ever heard of HSV fan club Bunny Hill? mean german lads from the 70s? guess where they were coming from:-)
talking of the hardest district in HH. ever been to wilhelmsburg / süderelbe? what do you mean by industrial district billbrook deich/berze etc?
cheers & regards
Hamburch

Diesiochero

Unread post by Diesiochero » March 14th, 2005, 9:04 am

ehy ese 18 Street are bigger than your gang....PURO CALLE DIESIOCHO CONTROLANDO

phizzle

Unread post by phizzle » March 16th, 2005, 11:30 am

Hi
i feel sorry that my first comment actually isnt about the given topic !!!

Hamburg why you disrespecting the germans like that?

Germans: I feel bad for them, because for many simply being german it makes you a nerd and that means getting beat up now and then without a reason

Do you have any reason?
Im german you know...

Hamburg

Unread post by Hamburg » March 16th, 2005, 12:04 pm

phizzle wrote:Hi
i feel sorry that my first comment actually isnt about the given topic !!!

Hamburg why you disrespecting the germans like that?

Do you have any reason?
Im german you know...
read again mate. first part of my post is a quote from part1 of this topic...
i´m obviously german as well btw.

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » March 16th, 2005, 3:50 pm

hamburg like I said before turkish people r the most powerfull of germany, the biggest ethnic group of germany, they run every illigal shit in germany. and i'm from belgium like u said germans are just nerd because they're german, here in belgium it's the same. if you're belgian, every turkish guy here makes fun of u, we feel sorry for them, don't ask why, i think just because they all r sissy's. they'r really scared of us and i think the germans r the same, but i don't understand why.

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » March 16th, 2005, 9:57 pm

gungor_aga Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:50 pm Post subject: Re: Germany gangs II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hamburg like I said before turkish people r the most powerfull of germany, the biggest ethnic group of germany, they run every illigal shit in germany. and i'm from belgium like u said germans are just nerd because they're german, here in belgium it's the same. if you're belgian, every turkish guy here makes fun of u, we feel sorry for them, don't ask why, i think just because they all r sissy's. they'r really scared of us and i think the germans r the same, but i don't understand why.

The only reason that ther turks run germany is because their asses fucced up their own home, so they feel that they have to go some where to leave it. however, it makes no sence to leave because then, they go and start their own things, and do shyt that is illegal. It dont make no sence to me b.c no matter what, they left to get away from all that, and yet no matter where they go, they have to bring that mess with them. Sum one plz tell me why.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 17th, 2005, 10:03 am

In turkey theres prolly immigrants who think turkish are pussies..
ETC ETC ..
its like that everywhere..

Hamburg

Unread post by Hamburg » March 17th, 2005, 11:11 am

gungor_aga wrote:hamburg like I said before turkish people r the most powerfull of germany, the biggest ethnic group of germany, they run every illigal shit in germany. and i'm from belgium like u said germans are just nerd because they're german, here in belgium it's the same. if you're belgian, every turkish guy here makes fun of u, we feel sorry for them, don't ask why, i think just because they all r sissy's. they'r really scared of us and i think the germans r the same, but i don't understand why.
yeah, errrm, well.....
why?
maybe because german people are generally very patient, polite and friendly towards guests and treat them as such.
no one knows how long it will take til the patience comes to an end though. the future will tell who the most powerful people in germany are. me? i do know already. and if you are not sure about the answer look up a couple of history books.
for most people in the world it´s no secret what the "sissy"-people of germany can be capable of....

Hamburg

Unread post by Hamburg » March 17th, 2005, 11:22 am

and - btw - for you again:
I DID NOT SAY GERMANS WERE NERDS.
THE FIRST PART OF MY POST IS A QUOTE Q - U - O - T - E
This means means someone else posted it. in this case it was someone registered under the name of "truelife" and the QUOTE was taken from the "germany gangs pt1"-topic which was closed by the admin.
got it?

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » March 17th, 2005, 2:32 pm

yeah yeah, cubanlatina '(The only reason that ther turks run germany is because their asses fucced up their own home)'???? are u stupid or what? turkish people moved in to germany, belgium, holland... to work. the kind of work the european people didn't want to do. actually they did come for a couple of years to work, earn some mony, and eventually going back to their country, but they stayed okey???

and hamburg i know what u mean, look i have nothing against belgian people, one of my best friends is a belgian but he ain't like the other belgian. most of them r 2 faced, sissy's who hate turkish people, they can't stand us, our people can't stand them.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2005, 2:48 pm

Fuck the Turks, There are alot of 1%ers in Germany like the Hells Angels and Bandidos who would kick the Fuck out these Turk cunts.

DC

cubanlatina08

Unread post by cubanlatina08 » March 17th, 2005, 10:38 pm

gungor....or wutever....yea they came for work, but out of all the ppl, maybe only half of them actually are doing wut they came to do. The rest of them are either sitting on thier asses, or theyre out starting shit with ppl. And thats why ppl say that Germans are nerds...honestly they arent...its a matter of how you look at them....and i agree with Hamburg...they are patient and wut not....so maybe you should think about wut others have to say, or if you dont think that they are nerds, and you wanna act like you dont agree with any one who says that...then maybe you shouldnt be "quoting" those who sed it.

Diesiochero

Unread post by Diesiochero » March 18th, 2005, 6:40 am

Q-vo i dont like turcos...turcos are faggots not more!they disrespect the germans!they say oh we dont get respect and some shit!i think they must give respect to get respect..but i dont have respect for everyone only for THE BIG BAD ONE EIGHT STREET!!!

ALRATOZ

gungor_aga
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gungor_aga » March 20th, 2005, 7:51 am

dc and diesiochero why don't you like turks??? maybe because u know u can't do a shit against them you 2 r the real faggets. and what the fuck r the hell's angels... going to do against turkish people???

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 20th, 2005, 8:13 pm

WTF your are a fucking idiot, the Turks would get thier ass kicked by any 1% gang. Just like the Serbs kicked the shit out of them 200 years ago.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2005, 4:07 am

Yall are getting caught up in some stupid racist shit again, like so many people on this site.
Every race has its pussies, gangsters, psychos etc etc
Like Boo Yaa Tribe said: Fuck where you from you stupid bitch its where you at.
Its all a matter of how you grew up and not what language you speak or what you look like.
Its a fact that that an unproportional rat of turkish people are involved in crime in germany. And i ve seen many of them crazy fools. And i have also met Turkish pussies which i could have handled easily.
And of course i have met many german pussies, but i have also met German psychos.
Its not because Turkish are criminal or hard by nature but because they are having the same problems like Mexicans in US, Koreans in Japan, Russians in Germany and millions of other immigrants all over the world.
If we all can agree on that then, maybe we can start a real discussion.

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 21st, 2005, 5:46 pm

sensualwhitechoclate wrote:iight people say that i talk shit but how do they wanna prove it i don giva damn bout what you think im jus tryin to give u a picture of the situation here believe it or not i aint gettin money for that...
I dont think u a gangsta

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » March 26th, 2005, 3:32 am

AMAR420 wrote:
sensualwhitechoclate wrote:iight people say that i talk shit but how do they wanna prove it i don giva damn bout what you think im jus tryin to give u a picture of the situation here believe it or not i aint gettin money for that...
I dont think u a gangsta
GANGSTAAAA? listen boi, i dont think youre blacc...

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » March 30th, 2005, 2:16 pm

Skin color ain´t shit ...

sensualwhitechoclate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sensualwhitechoclate » March 31st, 2005, 5:55 am

yea thats what i know but im talkin about the way he spells gangster...

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » April 4th, 2005, 11:03 am

^Have you heard or read about the two teenagers,that tried to kill a man at Norderstedt-Mitte /Hamburg 20.03.2005 ?Case got closed in two days,but does somebody have a photo/drawing.My urin tells me that I know them.
They attacked with a knife;one 15 the other 18 years old.It was a 40(?)years old policeman returning in civil from work at % (?) a.m..
they tried and tried and tr......