Black Gangs - Non Bloods & Crips.. Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Black Gangs - Non Bloods & Crips.. Los Angeles

Unread post by DC » February 2nd, 2005, 4:53 am

Anyone know of any Black Gangs in LA they are not Bloods or Crips.
Id think that they would be very small in numbers .

DC

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Black Gangs - Non Bloods & Crips.. Los Angeles

Unread post by 1111§ » February 2nd, 2005, 4:58 am

There used to be Locust Ave. Disciples ( GD) in Pasadena, they were pretty deep from what I#Ve heard of...now extinct.
I think there aren't any really serious non c/b black gangs in L.A.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 2nd, 2005, 8:47 am

thrak wrote:There used to be Locust Ave. Disciples ( GD) in Pasadena, they were pretty deep from what I#Ve heard of...now extinct.

those locust ave Disciples werent real GDs anyway

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 6th, 2005, 5:16 am

man we supose to ba talkin about organized crime so its very pointless to bring up ANY! black gang or group kuz thers no such thing

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 8th, 2005, 9:51 pm

are you sure?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 9th, 2005, 4:14 am

I was just reading that the Hoovers now class themselves as independent gang and are not aligned with the crips. This would make them very unpopular in LA.

DC

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 9th, 2005, 10:10 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
thrak wrote:There used to be Locust Ave. Disciples ( GD) in Pasadena, they were pretty deep from what I#Ve heard of...now extinct.

And they didnt exist out here either

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 9th, 2005, 10:20 pm

DC wrote:are you sure?
have you even heard of a BLACK! organize crime group?
have you even heard any news reports on any BLACK! group being organized? NO! so ther for yes i am very very sure.

the only organized BLACK! group ther ever was was the lame none existint wack kitties can you guess who they are? they died out in the 70s
and started in the 60s them niggas is like the sithlords off of star wars
dont exist no more but still try to come back everyonce in a while and still get tooken out.

can you guess who they are?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 9th, 2005, 10:21 pm

rocstar wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

lol damn thats funny

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 10th, 2005, 12:18 pm

Mid Town Foe Five Hundred Hustlers
1200 Block Mid Town Hustlers
68 Hustlers
Hoover Criminal Gang (used to be crips)

lots of hustler gangs in la

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 10th, 2005, 8:06 pm

Ain't the Hoovers beefing with both B's and C's? If so, are they big enough to hold their own?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 10th, 2005, 9:14 pm

Mid Town Foe Five Hundred Hustlers
1200 Block Mid Town Hustlers
68 Hustlers
Hoover Criminal Gang (used to be crips)

lots of hustler gangs in la

So hustlers and hoovers are both independent with no ties to the Bloods or crips.

DC

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 11th, 2005, 7:26 pm

why are yall even talkin in this room? none of thies niggas got no type of power that the white man or mexicans got

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 12th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Killjoy,
Its just a forum and people are curious, whats your story are you white, where are you from??

DC

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 13th, 2005, 1:17 am

im black but i know the truth when it comes to organization and im saying its pointless bringing blacks in this bekuz they too damn ignorant to try to organize a group and they soft on top of that.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 14th, 2005, 2:00 am

If they are so soft why don't you go down to Compton and let them all know..

DC

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 4:41 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:why are yall even talkin in this room? none of thies niggas got no type of power that the white man or mexicans got
this is a thread that i posted in the New York City forum because of what was being said but it implies to the subject here. i talk about members of the Black Mafia, BGF, and other org. headed by african americans-- if u want to find out the history of the things i state cross reference some of the names in google or just ask me for the REAL details

not to stray off too far from the subject above, but this forum thing is looking like beefing thru text. now i dont claim to be the ultimate gang expert of NY and i learn new things from you guys every time read your post adn im sure my extensive knowledge plus experience with The Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE) and 93/183 pulled ya coat to some new things but the post are gettin kinda wild with dudes threatin to go to someone elses block and other nonsense. feuding over rules of other sets, and im not seeing too much about NY in here just personal problems of certain individuals- im on my laptop most the day designing cd covers and making party track list so i cant tell u guys a new story every day but still im just tryna hold ya down with knowledge of our past, us all being minorities from poor ghettos of new york city. i mean which one of you guys dont want to know about bumpy johnson and his war with the mafia and why BGF and NGE still control everything in Harlem. or why frank Giacana himself called nicky barnes "mr. untouchable"- the Bishops vs puerto ricans gang fight which almost burned down most of brooklyn, or the latin king vs NGE beef that even had the mayor Lindsey involved in a fist fight, or Queenie who headed the street gang 40 thieves that were pulling millions into Harlem during the great depression and which was so strong they kept the white mobsters out of uptown, or things that i remember like Rich Porters escapades of driving thru the park before rucker games and tossing thousands of dollars into the air, or Charles Lucas who brought more heroin into Bronx, New Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina, and Los Angeles then the rest of the world combined, or the black guerilla family whose war with the american government and strict death oathe has wiped them off the streets and into the hands of the system, and thats just the start. dont tell me im the oldest cat on this site who knows these things, and i assure you all of these stories are more interesting then some 15 year old getting beaten down with a baseball bat for wearing a red du rag

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 23rd, 2005, 9:23 pm

DC wrote:If they are so soft why don't you go down to Compton and let them all know..

DC
who said anything about lil mexico? dont put words in my mouth

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 23rd, 2005, 9:27 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:why are yall even talkin in this room? none of thies niggas got no type of power that the white man or mexicans got
this is a thread that i posted in the New York City forum because of what was being said but it implies to the subject here. i talk about members of the Black Mafia, BGF, and other org. headed by african americans-- if u want to find out the history of the things i state cross reference some of the names in google or just ask me for the REAL details

not to stray off too far from the subject above, but this forum thing is looking like beefing thru text. now i dont claim to be the ultimate gang expert of NY and i learn new things from you guys every time read your post adn im sure my extensive knowledge plus experience with The Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE) and 93/183 pulled ya coat to some new things but the post are gettin kinda wild with dudes threatin to go to someone elses block and other nonsense. feuding over rules of other sets, and im not seeing too much about NY in here just personal problems of certain individuals- im on my laptop most the day designing cd covers and making party track list so i cant tell u guys a new story every day but still im just tryna hold ya down with knowledge of our past, us all being minorities from poor ghettos of new york city. i mean which one of you guys dont want to know about bumpy johnson and his war with the mafia and why BGF and NGE still control everything in Harlem. or why frank Giacana himself called nicky barnes "mr. untouchable"- the Bishops vs puerto ricans gang fight which almost burned down most of brooklyn, or the latin king vs NGE beef that even had the mayor Lindsey involved in a fist fight, or Queenie who headed the street gang 40 thieves that were pulling millions into Harlem during the great depression and which was so strong they kept the white mobsters out of uptown, or things that i remember like Rich Porters escapades of driving thru the park before rucker games and tossing thousands of dollars into the air, or Charles Lucas who brought more heroin into Bronx, New Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina, and Los Angeles then the rest of the world combined, or the black guerilla family whose war with the american government and strict death oathe has wiped them off the streets and into the hands of the system, and thats just the start. dont tell me im the oldest cat on this site who knows these things, and i assure you all of these stories are more interesting then some 15 year old getting beaten down with a baseball bat for wearing a red du rag

bumpy johnson? correct me if im wrong but ive seen nothing that said that movie hoodlum was based on a true story kuz he was the main charactor but ima look the black mafis up and if i cant find them then they aint a factor or a threat to no one.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 24th, 2005, 10:46 am

u live up to your nameright kill joy, hoodlum is based on a true story, heres a link to pull ya coat "brother"

http://www.crimelibrary.com/gangsters_o ... lem_gangs/

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 25th, 2005, 12:36 am

i never said they didnt exist. after all i did say correct me if im wrong
so yeah ther was a black mafia but where are they now?
extinct! and not a factor but glad you posted that up tho man

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 25th, 2005, 10:25 am

K1LLJOY wrote:i never said they didnt exist. after all i did say correct me if im wrong
have you heard of supreme mcgriff or nickey barnes? trust the black underworld is alive and thriving today, dont let your lack of knowledge place a distinction of your view of a whole society, like air just because you dont see it doesnt means its not there. they must be doing a good job huh? :D

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 25th, 2005, 3:32 pm

rocstar wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:

WHOA YALL GETTIN A LIL OFF. FOR ONE YES THERE WAS A LOCUST AVE DISCIPLES IN PASADENA. THEY WERE DEEP AND NOW ALL OF EM ARE EITHER RAYMONDS AND A FEW WENT ON TO PDL. MATTER OF FACT SOME ARE ABCS ALSO. THEY DID EXIST ROCSTAR, I KNEW THEM PERSONALLY WHEN THEY WAS IN THEY PRIME. IT WAS STARTED BY FOUR DUDES (TWO SETS OF BROTHERS) WHO JUST HAPPEN TO ALL ORIGINATE FROM CHICAGO. THEY DECIDED TO START THEY OWN GANG AND THAT BECAME THE LADs. THEY WERE NEUTRAL BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY DIDNT GET ALONG TOO WELL with BLOODS. IT BECAME DYSFUNCTIONAL ONCE ONE OF THE LEADERS WENT TO JAIL AND ANOTHER ONE LEFT TOWN. THE OTHER TWO LEADERS TURNED RAYMOND. THE REST JUST CHOSE A SIDE AND KEPT IT MOVIN BUT MOST WENT CRIP AND SOME EVEN JUST LEFT IT LOCUST AND THATS IT BUT AINT NOBODY OUT THERE BANGIN IT. IF ANYTHING U JUST GOT ALOT OF NIGGAS OUT THERE THAT REMEMBER BEIN A LOCUST DISCIPLE.
AND U WERE RIGHT, THEY WERENT REAL GDs. MORE LIKE A NEW CALI BREED with CERTAIN SIMILARITIES. THEY DID THROW UP A MODIFIED GD SIGN THAT INCLUDED A "L" FOR LOCUST. THEY DID WALK AROUND SAYIN "FOLKS" LIKE A CRIP WOULD SAY CUZZ. AND THEY DID HAVE A PECKIN ORDER SIMILAR TO GDS. "GENERALS" AND SUCH TITLES LIKE THAT. THEY MADE OUT A "BIBLE" with RULES. THEY HAD MEETINS AND DUES WERE TO BE PAID. THEY WAS DOIN IT REAL GOOD BUT THEY BURNT OUT FAST. ITS CRIPS AND BLOODS WHO GOT LOVE FOR EACH IN PASADENA CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WAS BOTH LADs. OTHER THAN THEM I DONT KNOW OF ANY OTHER CHI- INFLUENCED GANG IN CALI. BESIDES BPS, LOL...

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » February 25th, 2005, 6:49 pm

Purple,
I agree with some of what you are sayin but I also respectfully disagree on a few points. I don't think anybody doubts that Nicky Barnes was a high roller who made millions of dollars but he was basically just a drug dealer atop an organized drug ring that eventually crumbled. He never had a direct connecton for heroin so he had to go thru the Italians. Frank Lucas set up his own sophisticated network from the poppy fields all the way down to the street level but he was only involved in drugs. His organization also fell by the wayside and even though he is still alive his money and assets are a small fraction of what they used to be. Bumpy Johnson and his group lost control of numbers in Harlem to the Italians once they realized how much money could be made. Black gangsters still ran the games but the Italians were in charge. I don't doubt that Blacks are out there, organized, and doing their thing but I think when most people think of organized crime they picture a group that is engaged in a large variety of illegal activities and has the kind of layers and structure that a single investigation cannot topple. I think there are individuals in the rap industry that are making illegal moves behind the scenes and getting paid off of more than just their record labels and clothing lines. They could be laying the ground work for a more powerful black organized crime network in the future. I'm not talking about fake gangster rappers either.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 25th, 2005, 7:27 pm

would you consider blacks who are organized on the street level, bringing in drugs, cooking, distributing, making pickups and drop offs, organized? X, coke, weed and H. plus what ever else shit there is on the streets at this time.
this shit is organized because there is people who do nothing but make phone calls that are bringing in huge amounts of money, organizing and collecting.
but on the other hand it isn't international, just the US, Mexico and canada.

Red Kelly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Red Kelly » February 26th, 2005, 12:21 am

If you reread my post you will see that I agree with everything you just said. I stated that the average person would not view this type of operation as organized crime. Most people think of Italian Mafia when you say "organized crime". On the other hand I don't believe that street and mid level drug dealers are as organized nor do they have the political clout and reach that the Mob does. A perfect example is Little Melvin Williams in Baltimore. He plays the deacon character on "The Wire" and got in tight with Italian importers back in the 1960s. I read in an interview where he stated that it would be impossible for an up and coming young black drug dealer today to penetrate the kind of circles he traveled in. Those are his words not mine. There may be people out there with this kind of power it remains to be seen.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 26th, 2005, 3:19 am

purplecityhello wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:i never said they didnt exist. after all i did say correct me if im wrong
have you heard of supreme mcgriff or nickey barnes? trust the black underworld is alive and thriving today, dont let your lack of knowledge place a distinction of your view of a whole society, like air just because you dont see it doesnt means its not there. they must be doing a good job huh? :D
i heard of nicky barnes but not the other guy but fine whatever

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » February 26th, 2005, 11:35 am

Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff was a drug-dealer like Barnes. He had pretty much money but he's arrested now as far as I know. He's affiliated with Irv Gotti and them over at Murder Inc.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 26th, 2005, 2:39 pm

MeyerLansky wrote:Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff was a drug-dealer like Barnes. He had pretty much money but he's arrested now as far as I know. He's affiliated with Irv Gotti and them over at Murder Inc.
hes the head of supreme team, probably the most organized crime syndicate thru out queens if not NY (why do i feel like im snitchin on here haha)

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 26th, 2005, 3:10 pm

The Team's connect was an Asian gang out of Elmhurst.

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MeyerLansky » February 27th, 2005, 7:40 am

yea, but he's arrested now isnt he?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 2nd, 2005, 7:54 pm

There's a black gang called the Pozerz in WEestchester that rep Sur 13.