Canada

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Westsider

Unread post by Westsider » June 25th, 2003, 8:37 am

Ya, we have gangs in r country. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. (Capitol
murder city in Canada)We got Crips, Deuces, I.P (indian posie), Hell's angels, Zig Zig's, skin heads.

Compton Nut

Unread post by Compton Nut » July 10th, 2003, 1:09 pm

In Toronto my cuz livse there and they have cuz and piru esp in the regent park area they got alot niggas claimin blood

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » July 14th, 2003, 5:03 pm

Compton nut where in Toronto u cuz live? i live there and there are a few major crip gangs and in regent park has been known to have gang related deaths.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Canada

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 21st, 2003, 5:20 pm

I was in Edmonton last year and definitly observed Crips & Asian Gang members.

coros

Unread post by coros » July 25th, 2003, 3:45 pm

here im montreal theres some bloods and some motherfuckers claiming there crips no offence but some ppl that wear blue bandanas claim to be crips but when i ask them if they are, they like change subjects like pussys . i think theres more bloods cuz i see often bloods graffity. the main gangs organisation are the hell angels. theres also the bouggars and the crack down posses. 2 haitiens gangs in montreal north battleling each for deodorent specials(joke) but gangs here are puppets. they all want protection from the hells angels who they controle the drug seen here.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2003, 7:14 am

yeah in montreal, u got haiten gangs, asain gangs, and u got some latinos claiming LA hoods like ms13 and 18st, but none of these gangs are really active mtl is a pretty safe city u can wair what u want where u want, i dont know about toronto, but i heard its more serious out there.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » September 22nd, 2003, 10:18 am

Crips in toronto ?? dont make me laugh ! Canadians are majority of whites, and theyre Pirus in Edmonton ???? haha, what about the Toronto Pirus, and Montreal Bloods, dont be fakaz !!

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » October 8th, 2003, 1:28 pm

lol cerial you idot the majority of my area is mostly black. What do you think they only have blacks in Africa? LOL

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » November 22nd, 2003, 8:34 pm

who was in mt-real durin the 1993 "world Beat" summer shootins every weekend? i'm talkin bout the old "teazers" (now a strip joint. member how it was only open for one summer cuz it all went down every time... man i can remeber when they opened fire right there front of the burger king ... crescent and ste-catherine's boyz... u know what i'm talkin bout? just belown ste-c's ... man i went one time n had to step over broked glass at the door ta get into the entrance.

they assasination-style got some folx one time, bent m down on their knees n thing, straight to the head, n the middle of the club. don't tell me shit don't go down in cana-duh.

what about "bedrock"s: cote-des-neiges road n cote-ste-catherine CDN

"tiffany"s dancehall in cote-des-neiges

the "block-o's" of ville st-laurent

"soca city" and "soca village"? dang nuff happens, n usually ta kids

"rainbow-ites"? by vendome in NDG

who remebers "jacks place" by snowdon metro?

c'mon man... there's so many lil things... but ya know what.. they be organizin the lil thieves ta run theyr shit now.. n it's all sloppy-- c'est vrai! avou que c'est vrai

NDG ain't got no 'grace' for no one.

ok, it's calm. but u KNOW u can't leave yer car out there!!! wassup?

even front of the cock-n bull there was sshootings this summer..
matter o fact, 4 times right there ste-cath west between fort n atwater... fuck.

what else... that same block, the russian tea room, had an assasination last summer...

that hood is so hot right noww.. n will b for a longtime.

waht about the little crackhead fools front of guy metro swindlin that shit tryin ta follow me home

ya know what.. it ain't south cental.. ya can look a punk in the eyes, talk to him, n he'll tell u his game n take u to his leader like a damn fool.

it ain't on point, by any means.. but those fools still be shootin each other down trying ta pretend like they in flatbush..

wanna b nyc, that's the syndrome a the mt-reallllll follz. takin each other out cuz there ain't no more deps (711's) ta rob, n the banks have gotten too tight.

out.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » November 22nd, 2003, 8:38 pm

oub bla bal wey

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » November 22nd, 2003, 10:49 pm

""
whitekid wrote:lol cerial you idot the majority of my area is mostly black. What do you think they only have blacks in Africa? LOL
""

thank you whitekid, glad to see someone else RECOGNIZES that cereal_II is a complete idiot. but i guess we cant expect a WANNA BE like cereal to know too much. only from what he learn from these web-sites... that boi straight cracks me up when he be acting like he gonna "cyber kill" someone... cant wait to see what he has to say about this post. i know its gonna be stuff talking, guess he has to look like he a gangsta even though cereal, a.k.a fruit loops, will be butt hurt...peace whitekid...

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » December 1st, 2003, 3:28 pm

i been tryin ta provoke y'all inta a discussion bout mt-real or at least
cana-duh. wassup?

glad ta see there are still plces like Safari's onna sunday in Mont-Real.
the boom-shhhhh

que vous dites alors? c'est quoi lafair? oub wale

phillyoung32

Unread post by phillyoung32 » December 1st, 2003, 9:10 pm

there may b gangs in canada but there isnt really much 2 fear considerin the gun murder rate in canada is sumthin like 14 ppl a year...and most of that is wife killing husband or vica versa...im not sure that theres many sets in canada that could hold their own against an american set

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 4:06 pm

phillyoung32 wrote:there may b gangs in canada but there isnt really much 2 fear considerin the gun murder rate in canada is sumthin like 14 ppl a year...and most of that is wife killing husband or vica versa...im not sure that theres many sets in canada that could hold their own against an american set
your dumb because in TO there have been 60 murders so far. They have way better gun laws and control. I have lived in Canada for numerous times and In the States, and I know its different in Canada because the gun control is better. Now its not because there is less black people or latino or asian. There is tons, and infact I bet you most of them lived in US at one time and came to Canada, and stayed.
But back home for me in Chicago man, its way different. More people, more guns, more guns, more killings, more ammo, more shootings.
You gota think, it has nothing to do with Race. I mean in Canda they have lots of White gangs, motorcycle gangs, but they dont do shit often.

As for people in Canada that say theres Crips, Bloods, all that. You know thats BS. If you see a guy in Canada wearing a Red rag, hes most likely not a real blood. Crips and Bloods originated in US, and they will stay there. The only way they are in Canada is, fake-Crips/Bloods, or poser groups that think they are Bloods and Crips. In Canada its not real.
Toronto, that could be a different story, I know for a fact there are Crip gangs there. Seen it on news reports, in the Police station, etc.
As for hardcore gangbanging? It dont happen in Canada. In Canada its more like drugs, a murder once in a while, some drive buy shootings a year, etc. Dont happen to often with gangs.

Another reason is, on a friday night in TO for example, there is no group of gangbangers on the street light, and there is a red light. As for the states, you see gangbangers on the street light on a friday night. And some cities, dont even have a red light, just a flashing yellow one, cause son, if you stop on that red light in some dangerous cities, Pow your gone homie.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 3rd, 2003, 4:42 pm

I'm guessing the cold weather probably does play a role in keeping folks inside and reducing the amount of violent gang activity in Canada.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 3rd, 2003, 4:49 pm

Yes but its not necesarily cold every month. From November to January-Febuary its cold.
Thats a reason people dont live here, its cold.

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » December 4th, 2003, 3:18 pm

ha ha ha!! Finally some discussion. Yep, it is COLD y'all.. but ya know what, Chicago's colder (it's on the lake!)

Here's the deal. There are all races in the big, truly racially mixed cities, of which there are only three:

Montreal: 3.8 million

Toronto: 8 million (used to be 5.5, but now they include
everything..i figure it's around Houston's size)

Vancouver: 2.5 Million

In these three cities, you can find every nation of the world present. I don't know what yer talkin about with the murder rate.. it is not high, but it's a lot higher than what y'all are saying. I just remeber the number 365, I dunno if that's in Montreal, the province of Quebec, or nationwide.

I'll tell you there's nowhere to feel more safe in the world, in terms of proportionate with population. You will not get into anything, unless you want to. The number of carjacks are really limited.. there is a lot of parked cars that get robbed though. B & E's (breaking and entering) is prety big.. cuz the rich houses are really unprotected...

But then there's getto shtt which i hate, like my friend with a little baby in the apartment, near walkley in NDG, Montreal (OOOHH.. the bad part!! ha!), she doesn't even have a phone. they came in by the fireescapewindow when she was by herslef, put a gun to her head, n stole the microwave n the TV. Was this eally necessary? I hate that cockroach shtt, where ya gonna tief from a young single mom, this girl didn't even have couches or radio. It was obvious that there was no money in the house. N the pawn shops here r really stingy. Solike what? she gets a gun to her head in her new baby's presence for like 40 bucks at the pawn shop?

N that's the ghetto shtt that happens here, regardless of being in canada. Canada is one big victim waiting to happen. You should see how the people who come from nice neighborhoods behave.. they like little bambies walking around with discmans, cameras,wallets. Petty crimes happen more than anything, and usually without a weapon: there's no need! it's not like the guy yer robbin is gonna have a gun or even a knife.

I have to agree that the gun laws play the largest role (it ain't got nothin ta do with the cold, bro!), in the safety felt by most residents. There's a movie called "Bowling for Columbine" that lays out the differences between US n Canada, in terms of guns n violence rates.

PS. one really interesting thing about here is that the architecture / infrastructure is real East Coast. THat means, it's old, the streets are tight n winding, all is apartment buildings squished together.. there are very few abandoned buildings..space is too valuable. You only live in a house if yer rich.. on the outside of the city (suburbia).

Another thing is that the people of color just came to the damn country. It's not like Cali or Texas where if you go into the bush, you still find Chicanos, who have always lived there (since it used 2 b mexico)..
all of these people just came! so outside of the city, it is all white people.. but no one lives outside except farmers + small towns, ya dig? it's all about the cities, which are all within 2 hrs of the US border, cuz the white people of canada came as US fought for independance with England.. what year was that? 1876 or sumthin?

So the 'loyalists' (loyal to the queen) came over and founded Canada as a Dominion or Commonwealth (former territory, but still affiliated with England) , forcing the Amerindians who were still alive to reserves and other horrible shtt.

In the 20's to 40's came the Irish, Polish, Germans, Russian Jews.

40's to 50's the Greeks and Italians.

60's to 80's: English Carribbean (blacks), Asians from all countries

80's to 90's present: India, Pakistan, Lebanon, Iran, Syria

90's to present: French Africa, French Carribbean, English Africa, Central Americans (especially Salvadorans), Bangladesh, Sri Lanka,
former USSR countries & E. Europeans, Middle Eastern Countries.

I swear that up until the mid-sixties, there was no black community in Canada (except in Halifax, Nova Scotia--in the East, on the ocean,
which was the exeption, a place where the underground railroad of escaped and freed slaves came to a couple a hundred years ago.
Today they're called Scotians, n have one of the most unique accents I've ever heard).

This means that the kids callin bloods n crips today, are either born in a foreign country themselves, or their parents were. It's a really different culture. There are no "African Americans" in Canada. There is only immigrant culture because even the people who look white, came from somewhere one or two generations ago.

There are rumors that Bloods n Crips came to Toronto and Montreal to gather forces. Others say they was just runnin from the five-0, n took advantage of an eager population ta organize factions over here.
Others say it's cause stick-ups were so easy (even most banks don't have guards). So supposedly this started happening since 1992. How true is it? How the hell should I know. I do know that nuff crimes do take place by people who don't refer to themselves as any gang. Street gangs here are more kids stuff, tryin ta be bad, n them b the fakaz.. mind u they still do drive-by's n what not. But real deal goes down by folx that don't claim nothin. They just a couple a headz that came together over a spliff ta determine a strategy fer a crime.

The drug running is carried out by soldiers from ethnic communities, holding turf (territory) for the biker gangs. That's the majority. Even those acting independant (Iranians, Jamaicans, Algerians, Asian groups), have ta come ta some sort of agreement with the bikers of the neighborhood. Ya need permission ta do a lot of things.. n this is how partnerships n payoffs r built.

The cops also use deportation ta break down prostitution n drug rings.. the main dealings of organized crime round these here parts.

alright. food fer thought. nuff blabbin fer now. peace

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » December 11th, 2003, 2:53 pm

fer ally'all think canada's wask, in mt-real (montreal) yesterday, men stormed into my friend's telemarketing office (in cote-des-neiges, namur metro), firin shots to the air, then walk up to the owner, shoot him and his 2 bodyguards in the legs. wassup. so homeboy gets drunk after work, and is walin down st-catherine's by fort street, n gets stabbed for his weed. that's a lot for one day y'all. that's the kind of thang i'm talkin bout where here in N. amerikka, peeps just be attackin 1st, than gankin the cash or car. there's no need-- at least not in cana-duh, cuz u know they ain't packin there. central america i feelthey ask you for yer goods n only attack if u put up a struggle.

this boss guy is an investment banker n money cleaner, sohe saw it coming cuz installed bullet-proof glass in office building, n got two body guards just since 2 weeks. now all kinds ofcounselors are there today ta deal with the fols that witnessed. but gettin stabbed right downtown, on the end of my street, that's just ill y'all. there were 5 shootings on this block this summer.. n it ain't no hood, it's downtown, ya feel me!

dang. that makes me so vex.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 11th, 2003, 5:34 pm

hopefully you know im in canada right now (long story)
but the school im at was just drug busted..
they did a fake fire alarm and like 20 cops came into our school with dogs and were searching the whole school..
there were lots of people who got caught, and now they will be expelled..

futher more, sad part happened in my school today..a grade 11 died today.
RIP Dan Blais

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » December 16th, 2003, 8:16 pm

I dunno what yall sayen there aint no gangs in Canada LMAO, if you live in Toronto you would know that their lying umm the newspaper has had a big GANGBUSTERS HEADLINE on the front page here read thus.

14 in gang charged after drug, gun raids
Links probed to recent shootings

Young `sophisticated criminals,' police say

CAL MILLAR
STAFF REPORTER

Fourteen members of the 18 Buddha street gang were rounded up when police staged a series of simultaneous raids in Toronto and Markham yesterday.

"These culprits are hell bent on striking fear and violence into the hearts of communities they prey upon," Toronto police Chief Julian Fantino said.

Scores of police officers from the Toronto drug squad, the guns and gangs unit, the provincial weapons enforcement unit and York Region police seized cocaine, marijuana, heroin and ecstasy along with an assortment of firearms, counterfeit money and stolen property in the raids at 2 a.m. yesterday.
Investigations are now underway to determine if any of the weapons have been used in recent shootings.

Police also seized a small pipe bomb during a raid at a home in Markham. Bomb squad experts had to defuse the device before it could be removed from the house.

Police said they will be specifically looking to see if gang members can be linked to the slaying of Derek Wah Yan, 40, of Sadlee Cove Cres., during a Nov. 1 shooting spree in the Brimley Rd. and Steeles Ave. area, and the shooting of Godfrey Nelson, 44, of Toronto who was found Nov. 4 in a ditch behind a factory in the Finch Ave. and Markham Rd. area.For the past five months, Fantino said, a team of more than 30 undercover investigators have been buying illegal drugs and guns to identify gang members in the McCowan Rd. and McNicoll Ave. area of Scarborough.

Fantino said 18 Buddha members were also involved in robberies, extortions, fraud, counterfeiting currency and thefts.

Staff Inspector Dan Hayes, head of Toronto's drug squad, said members were in their late teens and early 20s, and from a variety of ethnic backgrounds.

"Despite their age these are very sophisticated criminals," Hayes said.

"They are very knowledgeable in means of communication. We regularly experienced counter-surveillance activities."

Facing charges of conspiracy in connection with drug and weapon offences are: Jeffrey Tuck, 22, of Redhead Cres.; Michael Burzese, 21, Midland Ave.; Simon Cheung, 20, of Pondtail Dr.; William Cummings, 20, his brother, Steven, 23, and their mother, Dondup Cummins, 42, all of Phalen Cres.; Ping (Mark) Yang, 20, of Shootfield Cres.; Rejeevan Sivarajah, 20, his sister Rajina, 19; Ranjeive Rajaratnam, 19, Emmanuel Jaikaran, 20, and Anthony Guada, 20, all of Danilack Crt., and Matthew Tavares, 21, and Raymond Sue, 20, both of Markham.
-

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 17th, 2003, 4:35 pm

o yea everyone should know theres gangs in toronto.
alot of them.

Dennis

Unread post by Dennis » December 27th, 2003, 11:35 am

http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/

It has a nice overview of the Hells Angels and Rock Machine/Bandidos motorcycle gangs.They had a war going on that left 140 dead.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 2nd, 2004, 11:15 am

Wha gwon

aight, I live in T dot seen, and it aint as bad as some places in LA or in Ny or chi town. But im tellin you. some messed up tingz gwon.
We got Mafia mans here, nothin but pure jamaican refugees. Hells angels all over. Most of the Narcotics we get, is usually dropped down the pyramid from the hells angels mans.
More times. T dot is a place where, if you into dem bad tings, bad tings might happen to you seen. but if you tryin to live a straight honest life, more times u wont have to much problems(that aint guaranteed obviously)

Yea we do got bloods and crips (mostly imitations) here, mosly Crips
We also got Gators(green bandanas) here usually their tight with crips.
There's Vice Lords and Latin Kings
We also got Tamil Tigers, Asian gangs; Triads and Locust. i cant forget the russian mafia too.

Best believe I aint tryin to boast, frankly i dont care. im just tryin to notify people

but when It comes to street gangs in toronto. In the GTA(greater toronto area) there's a estimate of 240 street gangs.

im out
jus a little information for y'all heads

Hyp Notica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hyp Notica » January 8th, 2004, 5:05 pm

Nice Kronic-- one love

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2004, 5:23 pm

Yea nigga, its all good
That bloods and Crip shit is out of control
I blame the media still
It's kinda different in T dot, you wont get blasted on if you wearin the wrong color in the wrong Nhood, but you'll definetly get apporoached or even robbed. lol T dot is gettin real grimey these days, those Tamils jus keep on coming, and Niggas is killin niggas fa real.
Shit is hectic man....
you wont find to many street gangs that are organized like people and nation, its more LA style.
and in some areas, jus cause you Crip. Doesnt mean all crips are gonna accept you.

In Jamestown(an area in toronto) There are like 6 different crip gangs. and they all waring

If you plan to visit toronto, please roll deep, so no fuckery can gwon.
and watch your self at night, jus like you would any place

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:10 pm

I heard there was some crips out there..........

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 7th, 2004, 6:51 pm

i know thers
DELUSION STREET BLOODS , DELUSION STREET CRIPS
and thers a bunch of other crip gangs that go by 187 CRIPGANG
oh yeah and thers also MOUNTIAN CRIPS

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Here are Some of the Street gangs in T dot.

HELLS ANGELS
YOUNG ONES(BLACK)
JUNGLE POSSE MASSIVE ,
PUNJAB X-ECUTION(EAST INDIAN)
GATOR CREW(GATORS)
JANE & FINCH KILLAZ,
MARA LOCA GANG ,
JUNIOR GATORS(GATORS)
BUDDHAS OF SHOLIN(ASIANS)
VR TROOPERS
CROOK WOODS ,
CHRISTLE BOYS,
KRAZY GREEK BOyz,
LOONEY TOONS(BLACK) (they was Deep in the 90's, but they aint that deep now)
RUTHLESS RUSSIANS(RUSSIANS)
BLACK DRAGONS (ASIANS)
PIC POLICE GANG,
WEST END PERSIANS,
LATIN NATION ,
BAMBOO GANG ,
REGENT PARK POSSE,
PIRU
LA BOYS,
TINY TOONS(FARM CLUB FOR LOONEY TOONS)
AREA 6 BOYS,
BOYS IN BLUE(CRIPS)
LATIN KINGS
LATIN BROWNS ,
IRANIAN POWER ,
ADAMS FAMILY(WHITE)
APOCALYPSE ,
GHETTO BOYS (BLACK)
CONFERERATION POSSE,
EAST SIDE INC ,
EAST SIDE BOYS ,
PUNJABI POSSE (EAST INDIAN)
the DYNASTY
JAMESTOWN BOYS(CRIPS)
DRIFTWOOD ,
JANE & FINCH KIDS,
NOS FAMILLIA ,
WESTON BOYS ,
SICK KIDS ,
ORIGINAL BABY GANGSTERS,
INDIAN GATOR ASSOCIATION(EAST INDIAN)
BIG CIRCLE BOYS
, 808`S
, PENTAGON CREW(BLACK,MOSTLY CARRIBBEAN)
SKETCH CREW(BLACK)
CATARAQUI POSSE,
CHESTER LEE ,
GLENDOVER ,
LATIN PERSIANS,
FIVE STAR GANG ,
MORNELLE COURT MASSIVE,
RUCUS GIRLS(THERE NUMBERS DWINDLED, BUT I'VE HEARD WHAT SOME OF THESE BIATCHES HAVE DONE)
NASTY URBAN TRASH CREW
PUNJAB MAFIA (EAST INDIAN)
LOS AMIGOS & LOS LOBOS,
THE MALTONS ,
BURLINGTON BLOODS(PIRU)
MIMICO BOYS ,
FULLER PARK GANGS,
HOWARD PARK GANG ,
WESTERN ASIANS ,
VILLAGE CREW ,
DOVERCOURT BOYS,
YOUNG LOOTERS ,
McCORMICK BOYS ,
FRED HAMILTON BOY,
WEST END BOYS ,
BOYS FROM HELL ,
LATIN LOCOS ,
LAKESHORE CRIPS(CRIPS)
YOUNG THUGS ,
YOUNG GUNS ,
BLEEKER ,
P.O AKA PROJECT ORIGINALS,
PENTAGON
MT. OLIVE CREW,
LANE CREW ,
ROAD RUNNERS GANGS
VERSACHE CREW(RASTAS)
JUICE MOB
18 BUDDHAS
POLISH MAFIA
FIFTH WARD
EAST END GIRLS
EPPLEWORTH POSSE,
BLACK PANTHERS ,
LA CRUZ ,
KINGSTON and GALLOWAY(CLAIM CRIP,BUT THEY AINT HOLDIN IT DOWN TO TUFF)
MORNELLS CRT GANGS,
MALVERN POSSE ,
RUSSIAN MAFIA FLIPS,
NEW BORN CRIPS(CRIPS)
MOTHER NATURE`S MISTAKE,
N-W-A ,
D.C,
MALTON CATS,
WICKED WEST CREW,
WEST END CRIPS(CRIP)
EMMETT BOYZ GANG,
TRETHEWEY GANGSTER KIDS
, TGM
ABC`S
REXDALE POSSE & MASSIVE(BLACK)
VICE LORDS

Unread post by Guest » February 11th, 2004, 1:13 pm

I"m from montreal , from PARK-X , here there's some african cats claiming 50 niggaz blood & u got a haitian clicc callin themselves thug niggaz -crip , in PIE-IX , u got C-D-P , wich is run by KAZE-BREEZE , 67 , C.J all wearin blue , all claimin crip & they war against a gang called B.O , wich stands for blood organization , I've done time with brothaz from both crews & let me tell u they 4 real in the blue & red sense , they bang , boogie & hang . U crazy if u think u gonna go to the eastside in PIE-IX hood wearin a red rag & u crazy thinkin u gonna go 2 montreal-north wearin blue , your ass will get banged on real quicc . There was a series of incidents like 2-3 yearz back when these 2 crews smoked each other back & forth 4 like 36 hours straight , there was like 4 murders & 1 or 2 attempted murders , 1 of the B-O dogs that got smoked was ti-ken he would come to R.D.P jail & throw dope over the fences fro his boys , he got a mac-11 unloaded on his ass . There's a lot of fakes though , no doubt ! But there's some 4 real mothafuccazz 2!

schme
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by schme » February 14th, 2004, 8:15 pm

Ya,happens constantly.Tons and tons of gangs In canada.I Could join my friends in the punjabi mafia anytime I wanted to(and I'm not even of Indian decent.The punjabi mafia keeps geting more and more powerfull(in ottawa Anyway.)I'm not even in highschool and my school is packed with gangs.I could join almost any one of them.Its actully pretty sad.they've given up drug searches,and maurajauna isn;t all to difficult to sell near the highschoolls.Plus,gangs grow maurajauna in warehouses then drive it down to sell in the states.(american is,as you probably know is worth more than canadian)But i'm rambling.In short, yes there are gangs in canada and are glorious Canadian underworld will never die.

Scarboro-B

Unread post by Scarboro-B » February 20th, 2004, 1:27 pm

Yea i'm from the East-End Scarboro, and i don't kno what u sayin that G-Way menz not holdin it down man. They holdin it down tite. Malvern is hot rite now yea but they grimy man. I don't like malvern menz. Ma B (R.I.P.)from G-Way just got shot down in Malvern in January, so I got NO luv for Malvern...NONE.

Hate on Empringham Crus, Hate on 110 or whoever else was responsible

shell'sdown4u

Unread post by shell'sdown4u » February 23rd, 2004, 3:17 pm

I live in Toronto and we have a lot of gangs. Were I live they claim crips and in the past 3 years there has been alot of gang violance I have been cought in the line of fire a couple of times and seen people I've known sence they where born or went to school with that are died now. There are crips, bloods, those are the main ones.