THE GAME and 50 CENT beef is brewing!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THE GAME and 50 CENT beef is brewing!

Unread post by mr. chill » February 23rd, 2005, 11:46 am

Game and 50 have been having disagreements for a while now, and im a glad to hear that game was never signed to g unit it was a one album deal for him to rep it for him to get exposure, GAme is his own boss and your gonna see him come out of that G unit shell and shine way harder than 50s bitch ass

Games Words:

Hurricane Game
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:09 am

SITE ADMIN

Nowhere in my contract does it say I'm signed to G-Unit, that's just my click. It was a one album deal that was Jimmy Iovine's idea to make G-Unit stronger & also get me alil' more exposure. 50 don't sign my checks, Jimmy Iovine does so at the end of the day I'm "The Game" point blank. Niggas gone learn to keep my name out they mouth or get smashed & that goes for everybody. Aint nobody discluded when the hurricane starts !!!

Shadygrayloc823

Re: THE GAME and 50 CENT beef is brewing!

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 23rd, 2005, 1:40 pm

LOL, that's funny. Hope he really not riding with 50 fake ass.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 23rd, 2005, 1:47 pm

That's going to be interesting...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 23rd, 2005, 2:04 pm

They Both Commercail.
This is gonna be Good shyt.
hopefully Not no Promotion Hollywood Beef some bytches get all cought up in.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 23rd, 2005, 2:23 pm

How is Game going to talk trash, when 50 helped write the singles that are pushing his album, Westidestory, How We Do, Hate or Love it. Game is an average rapper, at best, with tight beats. Plus if he leave G-Unit, how he write his lyrics since half his lyrics are citing the names of every rapper in G-Unit and G-Unit clothes and sneakers.. How is he going save the West Coast when he sounds like the East Coast. The Game is okay, but he ain't really tight like that.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 23rd, 2005, 2:23 pm

How is Game going to talk trash, when 50 helped write the singles that are pushing his album, Westidestory, How We Do, Hate or Love it. Game is an average rapper, at best, with tight beats. Plus if he leave G-Unit, how will he write his lyrics since half his lyrics are citing the names of every rapper in G-Unit and G-Unit clothes and sneakers.. How is he going save the West Coast when he sounds like the East Coast. The Game is okay, but he ain't really tight like that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 23rd, 2005, 2:34 pm

^Double Posted Clown^

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 23rd, 2005, 4:52 pm

olo wrote:How is Game going to talk trash, when 50 helped write the singles that are pushing his album, Westidestory, How We Do, Hate or Love it. Game is an average rapper, at best, with tight beats. Plus if he leave G-Unit, how will he write his lyrics since half his lyrics are citing the names of every rapper in G-Unit and G-Unit clothes and sneakers.. How is he going save the West Coast when he sounds like the East Coast. The Game is okay, but he ain't really tight like that.
50 didnt write any of games tracks except he co wrote higher, get your facts straight

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 23rd, 2005, 5:29 pm

demonte wrote:
olo wrote:How is Game going to talk trash, when 50 helped write the singles that are pushing his album, Westidestory, How We Do, Hate or Love it. Game is an average rapper, at best, with tight beats. Plus if he leave G-Unit, how will he write his lyrics since half his lyrics are citing the names of every rapper in G-Unit and G-Unit clothes and sneakers.. How is he going save the West Coast when he sounds like the East Coast. The Game is okay, but he ain't really tight like that.
50 didnt write any of games tracks except he co wrote higher, get your facts straight
If you actually READ what I said. Look at the credits for the songs and who is singing the hooks. The proof is in the pudding. I've have my facts straight. I just know Game sound's a lot better when 50 is rapping on the track or Dre is doing the beat. Any other time, The Game sounds wack.

NoMaD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoMaD » February 23rd, 2005, 6:36 pm

Much love to all G's from Compton and Watts. They need to sticc together and fucc them G-unit Cats. I look forward to Game and his Blacc Wall Street niggaz.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 8:46 pm

Black wall street should be bananas. they got VIta. Vita hits hard for a female MC. i dont know if BWS will be as big as G-unit. but Game shouldnt bite the hand that fed him. i dont like 50 that much. i feel Game more and respect game's G more but Game should stay loyal to 50. honestly they make good music together. But i am not gonna be buying 50's wack ass album. his first was krazy nise. now he fallin off, its like he aint even tryin no more.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 23rd, 2005, 8:49 pm

Exactly Wizdom fitty fell off. Old shiet was craccin, but he Pussy now.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 9:16 pm

hellz yea, what the fu-ck is that candy shop sh-it and disco inferno. do u hear his rhymes? sh-it dont even sound hot no more. this ni99a is rich and he aint even tryin no more

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 23rd, 2005, 9:33 pm

shadygrayloc823 wrote:LOL, that's funny. Hope he really not riding with 50 fake ass.
50s fake a-ss? man 50 more convencing then gmaes nice looking a-ss
going on cange of heart with a tounge ring. didnt bang cbp hard till he moved out of a crip hood? 50 pushed way more s-t then game has
now 50 was gangsta back in the day the only bad thing about 50 is that he cant go back to his hood bekuz he was heavy back in the day plus that green light is on him from the dream team.

F-CK! GAME!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 23rd, 2005, 9:36 pm

That nigga Game is ugly.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 9:44 pm

yea Game do have a tongue ring i didn't know that. i heard he was a stripper or something back in the day. damn thats some shit.

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » February 24th, 2005, 10:47 am

wizdom wrote:yea Game do have a tongue ring i didn't know that. i heard he was a stripper or something back in the day. damn thats some shit.
Yukmouth said that shit....the day i believe yukmouth.....

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 24th, 2005, 2:48 pm

Word. wrote:
wizdom wrote:yea Game do have a tongue ring i didn't know that. i heard he was a stripper or something back in the day. damn thats some shit.
u dont think its true? i think Yuk said he even got a video of him doin his thing. i never heard of a gangbangin stripper. maybe there's some. my nigga was a stripper, he was hard as fu-ck but he didnt bang

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 24th, 2005, 2:50 pm

wizdom wrote:
Word. wrote:
u dont think its true? i think Yuk said he even got a video of him doin his thing. i never heard of a gangbangin stripper. maybe there's some. my nigga was a stripper, he was hard as fu-ck but he didnt bang
Was he gay?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 24th, 2005, 2:52 pm

wizdom wrote:
Word. wrote:
That is some fruity sh*t.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 24th, 2005, 3:23 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
shadygrayloc823 wrote:LOL, that's funny. Hope he really not riding with 50 fake ass.
going on cange of heart with a tounge ring. didnt bang cbp hard till he moved out of a crip hood? 50 pushed way more s-t then game has
now 50 was gangsta back in the day the only bad thing about 50 is that he cant go back to his hood bekuz he was heavy back in the day plus that green light is on him from the dream team.

F-CK! GAME!
Can't speak on Game don't know him hey out on the west, 50 fake ass is from queens I used to chill in his hood cuz thats where I got family, he a tough talking studio guy, studio, pressing charge ass, riding with police ass studio wanksta. He can't go back to his hood if he do he creep in, he sitting on his orginal team, Smurf gonna pull his card when he come home lol.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 24th, 2005, 3:25 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:

F-CK! GAME!
Can't speak on Game don't know him hey out on the west, 50 fake ass is from queens I used to chill in his hood cuz thats where I got family, he a tough talking studio guy, pressing charge ass, riding with police ass studio wanksta. He can't go back to his hood if he do he creep in, he shitted on his orginal team, Smurf gonna pull his card when he come home lol.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 25th, 2005, 11:37 am

shadygrayloc823 wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:

F-CK! GAME!
Can't speak on Game don't know him hey out on the west, 50 fake ass is from queens I used to chill in his hood because thats where I got family, he a tough talking studio guy, pressing charge ass, riding with police ass studio wanksta. He can't go back to his hood if he do he creep in, he shitted on his orginal team, Smurf gonna pull his card when he come home lol.
Yea i heard about that. i heard Banks and 50 kant go back to there own hood. i heard Yayo can tho. Buck can, and of kourse Game can since there is so much footage of him in COmpter with Cedar Block Pirus

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 26th, 2005, 10:06 pm

without dre's beats neither of them are sht, period.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 27th, 2005, 5:53 pm

anonymousman wrote:without dre's beats neither of them are sht, period.
true kause dre is such a perfectionist. like it was taking him like 3 years to put rakim out, and rakim just got fed up and left aftermath.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » February 27th, 2005, 8:21 pm

wizdom wrote:
Word. wrote:

That the most BS i ever heard!!! LOL Game was never no stripper and he dosen'thabe a toungue ring. Its on his The Documentary DVD. Tat shit is hot.

JTSouthEastRidah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JTSouthEastRidah » February 28th, 2005, 8:21 am

^^ exaktly ill only believe it if yukmouth shows the tape.... ha yuk is about as believable as believin im a cKraB.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 28th, 2005, 8:52 am

game talks about his tounge ring in his own songs, and as for the stripper thing I heard that from the homie that f's with black wall street. Said that he been knowin the game since he was 13, and yes, he was a stripper for a year or two. you can put money on it.

NoMaD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoMaD » February 28th, 2005, 12:47 pm

wizdom wrote:
true kause dre is such a perfectionist. like it was taking him like 3 years to put rakim out, and rakim just got fed up and left aftermath.
I heard that Dre put Rakim with some 2nd grade producers and Rakim didnt like that and thats why he left.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 28th, 2005, 1:29 pm

NoMaD wrote:
wizdom wrote:
I heard that Dre put Rakim with some 2nd grade producers and Rakim didnt like that and thats why he left.
No stop believing what these Magazines said like the Source. Rakim said it was creative differences. Ra said Dre wanted him to talk about guns and so-called "gangster" things in his rhymes, and Ra was never about that. Plus Ra is old, these young dude ain't feeling that stuff no more. Ra's style doesn't fit with whats going on today. Dre did do beats for him, that "Heat" beat he did for 50 cent was originally done for Rakim.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 28th, 2005, 4:11 pm

GAme is out of G unit now

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 28th, 2005, 4:18 pm

Game is biten the hands that fed him