THE GAME AND G UNIT ARE OFFICIALLY NO MORE

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THE GAME AND G UNIT ARE OFFICIALLY NO MORE

Unread post by mr. chill » February 28th, 2005, 4:12 pm

GAME IS DONE WITH G UNIT

cashville
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: THE GAME AND G UNIT ARE OFFICIALLY NO MORE

Unread post by cashville » February 28th, 2005, 7:35 pm

on 106 today he spoke a lil on this

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 1st, 2005, 8:50 am

Finally, I was gettin sick of fifty actin like a bitch because he think his success is threatened.He is paranoid and his numerous beefs will eventually end is career.Plus, he became the r&b rapper he used to diss....
His music used to sound hungry,street and honest but now you can smell the dirty money with every track he does,just take a look at candy shop : weak rhymes, weak oriental beat, weak video.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 1st, 2005, 10:16 am

thrak wrote:Finally, I was gettin sick of fifty actin like a bitch because he think his success is threatened.He is paranoid and his numerous beefs will eventually end is career.Plus, he became the r&b rapper he used to diss....
His music used to sound hungry,street and honest but now you can smell the dirty money with every track he does,just take a look at candy shop : weak rhymes, weak oriental beat, weak video.
You are totally correct. When Dre and Em signed 50 cent I couldn't believe it. I was like Dre is going down the tubes. I had heard 50's stuff before and it wasn't that great. Then when his album came out, I thought is was good, and some of the records he made afterward were good. However, 50 cent is the prime example of what Money can do to someone who has never had it before. I honestly think 50 cent believes in his mind he can walk on water like Jesus Christ right now. This business is all about relationships and bridges. He is destroying all relationships and bridges that helped him become a sucess. The brother is on a path of destruction of himself and those around him because of his conceit. I just hope we don't have a repeat of the Big and Pac scenerio. If we do have a repeat, the hip-hop industry is finished.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 10:20 am

50 weak, ain't no gangsta, only on tracks, NYC niggaz gunnin' for his head and he know this, lame ass stay hiding behind someone.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 1st, 2005, 10:59 am

damn shit really hit the fan now, one of 50 niggas shot up one of games niggas, damn

its BWS vs G unit now, and believe me, g unit aint welcome in LA no more

JTSouthEastRidah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JTSouthEastRidah » March 1st, 2005, 11:03 am

this shit krazy....

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 1st, 2005, 11:18 am

demonte wrote:damn shit really hit the fan now, one of 50 niggas shot up one of games niggas, damn

its BWS vs G unit now, and believe me, g unit aint welcome in LA no more
This fool here. You in detroit and know whats going on in LA. Please!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 1st, 2005, 12:44 pm

well, somone tried to shoot up 50 and his crew outside of hot 97 last night after an interview, and the guy that was hit was from LA. Said a 24 year old Los Angeles man that was part of 50's entourage was hit in the leg.

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 1st, 2005, 1:09 pm

i agree with OLO, 50 cent is all talk, i know pplz in his hood that say he cant come back, 50 cent will be his own enemy cuz he talks a lot of shit and dont back it up. When he was underground he was nice sayin he blood and shit him and Yayo always shoutin out SMM. Now he on that bubble gum shit with candy shop. Game doesnt need 50 becuz Dr Dre has made a lot of niggaz rich tru him. Example, eminem, and when 50 fifty drop get rich or die tryin wat was his first singe in the club, produced by dr. dre. 50 is creatin a lot of enemies, by dissin his own label mate and fat joe, dats pussy just cuz they did a song with Ja he dont lik that. Datz sum high school pussy shit. I give 50 maybe a year in the rap game then he will have no one to do songs with besides yayo and bankz and they wouldnt have made it unless 50 get signed by Em. 50 was nuthin when he was with columbia

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 1:52 pm

50 was whack b4 he whack now, but still these lil youngin's on his dick like he real please i know real niggaz from allover NYC, and we can all read a fake fool such as 50. he know NYC ain't feelin him like that, he said it himself in the Vibe magazine where he on the cover tryna portray himself like scarface lol ..(imma post it for those that don't know what i'm talking about)

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 1st, 2005, 2:10 pm

dippset wrote:i agree with OLO, 50 cent is all talk, i know pplz in his hood that say he cant come back, 50 cent will be his own enemy because he talks a lot of shit and dont back it up. When he was underground he was nice sayin he blood and shit him and Yayo always shoutin out SMM. Now he on that bubble gum shit with candy shop. Game doesnt need 50 becuz Dr Dre has made a lot of niggaz rich tru him. Example, eminem, and when 50 fifty drop get rich or die tryin wat was his first singe in the club, produced by dr. dre. 50 is creatin a lot of enemies, by dissin his own label mate and fat joe, dats pussy just because they did a song with Ja he dont lik that. Datz sum high school pussy shit. I give 50 maybe a year in the rap game then he will have no one to do songs with besides yayo and bankz and they wouldnt have made it unless 50 get signed by Em. 50 was nuthin when he was with columbia
50 was shoutin SMM? What song?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 1st, 2005, 2:15 pm

wizdom wrote:
dippset wrote:i agree with OLO, 50 cent is all talk, i know pplz in his hood that say he cant come back, 50 cent will be his own enemy because he talks a lot of shit and dont back it up. When he was underground he was nice sayin he blood and shit him and Yayo always shoutin out SMM. Now he on that bubble gum shit with candy shop. Game doesnt need 50 becuz Dr Dre has made a lot of niggaz rich tru him. Example, eminem, and when 50 fifty drop get rich or die tryin wat was his first singe in the club, produced by dr. dre. 50 is creatin a lot of enemies, by dissin his own label mate and fat joe, dats pussy just because they did a song with Ja he dont lik that. Datz sum high school pussy shit. I give 50 maybe a year in the rap game then he will have no one to do songs with besides yayo and bankz and they wouldnt have made it unless 50 get signed by Em. 50 was nuthin when he was with columbia
50 was not shouting out no blood stuff. Sex, Money, and murder is a slang term heard throughout the world as well. That doesn't mean somebody is blood. Also, if I hear somebody say, "I know people in his hood, and he can't go back again", would you please stop. You don't know where he was, and you don't know people who knew him. So stop the lies. If he can't or can go back who gives a f*ck.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 2:18 pm

shadygrayloc823 wrote:50 was whack b4 he whack now, but still these lil youngin's on his dick like he real please i know real niggaz from allover NYC, and we can all read a fake fool such as 50. he know NYC ain't feelin him like that, he said it himself in the Vibe magazine where he on the cover tryna portray himself like scarface lol ..(imma post it for those that don't know what i'm talking about)

Vibe Magazine:
you've often talked about New York hating on you. Do you think that's because you don't collaborate or associate much with any New York artist.
"Fuck New York City music! I say that flat out. I love New York City, but fuck them niggaz in music. I had to get signed by people from Detroit and Los Angeles because these niggax from New York has too many chiefs and too few Indians. They're niggaz that think they're bosses that are on Koch!! That's the artist graveyard."

this nigga a clown, didn't he get mad cuz niggaz ain't put him on the New York New York song, saying fuck niggaz but crying cuz they not taking your side whata female. Oh he was speaking on Game also, let Game got lucky due to him and smart shit like that. Finally got someone in your champ that ain't taking your B.S and now you wanna let him go and pop shi about the man, NYC niggaz gonna bang on this clown and L.A watch, cuz i know Game's people was holding oyur ppussy ass down out there.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 2:25 pm

He was Hot 97 radio station talking to flex, all you hear is someone say " 50 we gotta go now" and then flex cut into a song." run pussy just like you run your mouth. "Don't Snitch"

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 1st, 2005, 2:29 pm

shadygrayloc823 wrote:
shadygrayloc823 wrote:50 was whack b4 he whack now, but still these lil youngin's on his dick like he real please i know real niggaz from allover NYC, and we can all read a fake fool such as 50. he know NYC ain't feelin him like that, he said it himself in the Vibe magazine where he on the cover tryna portray himself like scarface lol ..(imma post it for those that don't know what i'm talking about)

Vibe Magazine:
you've often talked about New York hating on you. Do you think that's because you don't collaborate or associate much with any New York artist.
"fu-- New York City music! I say that flat out. I love New York City, but fu-- them niggaz in music. I had to get signed by people from Detroit and Los Angeles because these niggax from New York has too many chiefs and too few Indians. They're niggaz that think they're bosses that are on Koch!! That's the artist graveyard."

this nigga a clown, didn't he get mad because niggaz ain't put him on the New York New York song, saying fu-- niggaz but crying because they not taking your side whata female. Oh he was speaking on Game also, let Game got lucky due to him and smart shit like that. Finally got someone in your champ that ain't taking your B.S and now you wanna let him go and pop shi about the man, NYC niggaz gonna bang on this clown and L.A watch, because i know Game's people was holding oyur ppussy ass down out there.
I think you way off base. What 50 is saying is correct. Almost everybody who is on Koch are guys who couldn't sell records on Major Labels anymore. Roc-a-fella wouldn't sing Jim Jones because he was super-wack. You know the Roc signed a lot of wack acts, Young Guns, Oschino and Sparks, Amil, but even they along with Stevie Wonder could see how wack Jim Jones is. New York artists, outside of Jay-Z and Nas, cannot sell records like that unless the collabo with people or female singers, or they go West Coast or Down South with it. So 50 is right. He wasn't talking about New York. He was dissing the New York artists, he think they all that, but they ain't no big-time artists like that.

As far as the Game, 50 is right. 50 wrote most of the hooks on that album. And the videos that have been released for Game were with 50. Game can't sell on his own because he is not really that good. If he can't name-drop in his verses, there is nothing he can say as far as lyrical content. Thats evident. The man only been rappin for 3 years. Game was on AFtermath for a long time, and they put him with G-Unit to give him more credibility and record sales, since he wasn't really making any buzz with the material he was putting out and G-Unit had that big buzz. If anything, now Game will be okay as long as he has Dre. If he loses Dre, he is back to Joe Buddens/Guerilla Black status.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 2:40 pm

I do hear you OLO and i look at things from your angle but i'm not way off base, 50 swears he real because he can sell, he seeling an act, there's real rapper that really did there thing in the street and can't sell i respect them more than 50 cuz them NYC niggaz gave him la bit of luv. he fake ain't even nothing like the Real 50. he hated on Ja and did exactly what he was doing, nigga a flip flop, he words don't hold up to his actions

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 2:52 pm

50 don't be in the streets? "you can find me in the club" ? where? have you seen 50 in the club?his bodyguards be fighting his battles in the streets he weak, someone from his camp always getting gun down they soft, took his money and ran to Conn to rest his head where its super safe, you from Connecticut you not from NYC

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 2:55 pm

OLO i'm not talking about record sales and talking about being Real with what you do n say, thats all i was sheding light on.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 2:56 pm

OLO i'm not talking about record sales and talking about being Real with what you do n say, thats all i was sheding light on.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 1st, 2005, 3:24 pm

without tryin to ride his d, I like 50. I likes him back when I first heard how to rob, and all his mix tapes. His aftermath album was his weakest one, but still alright. And everyone actin like this is new. 50 came up by beefin with everyone on his first damn song, so what's the big deal? As for not goin back to the hood, y'all seem like you're WAY to into rap. This is real life folks, and not many, if any at all hood mf'ers CAN go back to the hood once they got 50 million dollars. come on people. NO platinum rappers can go to their hoods without either security, or without getting extorted. That's just they way it is. There are still too many broke fools out there that even if they cool with you now, even if they from your set, you pop up with 50 milllion dollars, and you could get your ass kidnapped on the real. stupid.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 1st, 2005, 4:02 pm

^^ Word. finally someone witta bitta common sense posts something

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 1st, 2005, 4:21 pm

olo wrote:
wizdom wrote:
50 was not shouting out no blood stuff. Sex, Money, and murder is a slang term heard throughout the world as well. That doesn't mean somebody is blood. Also, if I hear somebody say, "I know people in his hood, and he can't go back again", would you please stop. You don't know where he was, and you don't know people who knew him. So stop the lies. If he can't or can go back who gives a f*ck.
50 was sayin brattt on that song problem child and be a gentleman. And frum me knowin pplz in his hood 50 and ja beef go back in the days based on shit that happened b/w supreme team. As we all know supreme team fuckz with Ja and Irv and help built the Inc. 50 moms was a crack head and pumped that shit fo supreme until they bodied her. So as u can see dream team got a hit on 50 and he cant come to the hood ask about bang'm smurf. When have we heard 50 eva bein back to South Side. Shut up f up OLO get ya shit together. I dunno where u frum but if u yellin out a set u musta been with it. Sex Murder Murda is not no slang term nigga dats a Blood set so get ya factz straight.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 1st, 2005, 4:23 pm

that real talk Panik, but i just don't feel him

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2005, 4:26 pm

Aint no One gicca fucc about Game. Or Fitty.

<------------------ RASTA

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 1st, 2005, 4:28 pm

dippset wrote:
olo wrote:
wizdom wrote:
50 was sayin brattt on that song problem child and be a gentleman. And frum me knowin pplz in his hood 50 and ja beef go back in the days based on shit that happened b/w supreme team. As we all know supreme team fuckz with Ja and Irv and help built the Inc. 50 moms was a crack head and pumped that shit fo supreme until they bodied her. So as u can see dream team got a hit on 50 and he cant come to the hood ask about bang'm smurf. When have we heard 50 eva bein back to South Side. Shut up f up OLO get ya shit together. I dunno where u frum but if u yellin out a set u musta been with it. Sex Murder Murda is not no slang term nigga dats a Blood set so get ya factz straight.
If you actually read what I said, you would know what I'm talking about. I didn't SMM was not a gang. I'm saying SMM is also a phrase people say that has nothing to do with that gang. Only "herbs" like yourself think people are in a gang or they are calling out a gang just because they say a phrase or wear a bandana. You talking to me like you got some inside track to whats going on, but everything you said is was what you heard from magazines and the internet. You don't know a damn thing whats going on, fraud.

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 1st, 2005, 4:58 pm

i aint heard no body sayin sum shit about SMM, as a slang term. well as far as yellin out sets, i dont really hear niggaz yellin out sets that they aint affilated with. I have seen a lot of niggaz with flagz in music videos. its different sayin or yellin out a set and sayin brattt. So if snoop shouts out rollin 20z he must be affiliated with them, now if he wearin a flag dats could just be becuz they wanna match they outfit(LOL) lik sum niggaz.

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 1st, 2005, 5:00 pm

I guess olo knowz exaclty wats goin on.
pleeze

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 1st, 2005, 5:57 pm

yea i think Game is better than 50. but 50 klaims he wrote a lot of Game's lyrics. i think 50 mind-frame in his first LP can take on Game now. i think Game is hot But not great. But right now i think Game would whoop 50. kause 50 is a joke now, "Candy Shop" "Disco Inferno". kome on. he was gettin on Ja bekause he sang in his songs. now 50 is singing in ALL his songs. kome on nigga. i dont think 50's gangsta can fu-ck with Game's. Game dont have to B Bangin. in a video in the heart of Cedar Block Piru territory. all the niggas was sayin "we got game's back. if u fu-ck with game u fu-ck with Cedar BlocK". his brother is an OG of the set. he dont even have to of put in work. i believe Game got back from CBP, even tho niggas sayin he fake. i think no1 realli got 50 back, he kant even go back to his own hood

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 2nd, 2005, 11:58 am

Panik wrote:well, somone tried to shoot up 50 and his crew outside of hot 97 last night after an interview, and the guy that was hit was from LA. Said a 24 year old Los Angeles man that was part of 50's entourage was hit in the leg.
the media fucked up, that man was a part of games camp (black wallstreet), this has already been confirmed, and if u think about it what niggas from LA roll with 50