Game dissing g-unit

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Game dissing g-unit

Unread post by Past » March 6th, 2005, 12:49 am

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Game dissing g-unit

Unread post by NaTaS » March 6th, 2005, 1:19 am

LOL,damn

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 6th, 2005, 2:11 am

Oh shit dats sum funny shit

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 6th, 2005, 2:13 am

that was at this club in long beach last thursday.. the homie hit me up on my sidekick tellin me that they was gunna diss gunit up the ass that nite

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 6th, 2005, 5:39 am

50 Cent Drops The Game from G-Unit; Violence Ensues

50 Cent undoubtedly disapproved when The Game said in a radio interview, "50's beef is his beef...I'm not going to get in the middle of that. When I have beef, seems like I'm always by myself." 50 understandably feels some responsibility for The Game's success, having appeared on several tracks on The Game's album, i.e. "How We Do" and supposedly handing over tracks from his own upcoming EP.

Feeling betrayed, 50 pulled the Game's playing card from the G-Unit deck in a Monday night interview with Funkmaster Flex on New York radio station Hot 97, claiming his former protege, The Game, was "disloyal".

Next move? A bloody war in his own camp late Monday, when 20 year-old Kevin Reed, an associate of The Game, was shot three times - once in the upper leg and grazed in the leg and shoulder - all apparently after The Game and his crew made an attempt to confront his former boss about the diss-missal. 50 Cent was in the radio station at the time of the shooting and was not involved, police said.

Police are also looking into shots fired, two hours after the Hot 97 incident, at Violator Management, which represents 50 Cent (as well as Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliot and other top hip-hop talent). This incident shattered glass on the front door and left six holes in the lobby's marble wall.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 6th, 2005, 3:19 pm

this sh-t aint even called for 50 wona drop somebody bekuz he cant handle his own beefs? thats like a b-tch going around startin sh-t and getin beat up and the b-tch gona get mad at his freinds bekuz they didnt want to help a b-tch. these rappers are soo f-cking gay they need to get over they selves all this sh-t is 50s fault i real nigga dont start sh-t they end sh-t but as far as rap goes you can ignore the dumb sh-tbut these niggas got they head all up they a-ss making a fool of they damn self it dont make them look hard it makes them look like sensitive b-tches
these niggas act worse then women.