Australia II

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
UmanH-ay

Re: Australia

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 2nd, 2005, 2:23 am

Yeah i visited Australia not long ago.
I noticed that they had similiar blood and crip gangs to the ones
in new zealand.
Things are changing in new zealand,You never used to see bloods or crips or other sets around but in the last few years there has been a major surge in gang activity.I live in a central auckland neighborhood which is middle class but the other suroundin suburbs have gang activity.Id have to say south auckland is the worst off with the most gang related murders.
here are a few gang sets i have noticed

Crip gangs in auckland

Grey lynn Park crips
FTP(fuck the police)(crip)
DMS(demonstrate my style)
Juvenile crip boyz
Myers park crips
Just straight crippin
Ghetto cow boyz
Rollin cloud crip boys
Otara cripsters

Blood gangs

BNS(bloods never surrender)
West side Bloodz
Madison park bloods
RSP(respect samoan pride)(could be defunct but im not sure)
Rollin heights bloods
Siolent but violent

there are more blood and crip gangs but these are the ones i have noticed
Most of the gang members are prodimantly Samoan , tongan and maori and a few somalians and a very small amount of whites

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 2nd, 2005, 2:39 am

Here are some pretty ghetto areas in Auckland

Otara(could be close to bein auckland's compton)
Otahuhu
Papatoetoe
Papakura
Manurewa
Glen innes
Grey lynn
Mt albert
Mt roskill
west masey

These areas below are middle class areas but half of it is sorta ghetto

Grey lynn
mt ablbert
Mt Roskill
Manurewa

there are more areas but the list would go on for a long time

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 2nd, 2005, 5:56 am

post pictures of em if ya got

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 3rd, 2005, 3:07 am

ill try and do that. I was thinkin of taking some pictures of some Blood and crip Graffiti here in auckland and hopefully he'll post it up on the gallery

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 30th, 2005, 5:23 am

This is my first post here, I have lived in southwest Sydney my whole life (Liverpool) so I know a fair bit about the gangs out this way.
Firstly the Viets are dangerous in groups but out this way the Lebs/Arabs are starting more shit than anyone these days.
In regards to 18 street in Australia its true, Ive met alot of Latino's who have Family in Los Angeles and have lived there at various times, so its possible they have links to these gangs.
The badest Gangs have to be the 1%er Bike gangs eg Rebels, Hells Angeles, Nomads.

More on this later

DC

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 30th, 2005, 9:02 pm

OK, as I was saying the Bike Gangs are the most dangerous and are way more organised than any street gang. These days we are starting to see that alot of there younger members are of different ethnic back grounds eg Samoan,Tongan,Lebanese and Serbian.

In regards to comparing Los Angeles to Sydney, there is no comparison whatsoever, we have nowhere near the amount of gangs that there are in LA. I have been to California twice and we should think of ourselves as lucky that we have a fairly safe city to live in, take nothing away from Calif its a great place and I intend on returing there in the near future.

Daniel

Light_skin_boi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boi » February 1st, 2005, 4:44 pm

DC wrote:This is my first post here, I have lived in southwest Sydney my whole life (Liverpool) so I know a fair bit about the gangs out this way.
Firstly the Viets are dangerous in groups but out this way the Lebs/Arabs are starting more shit than anyone these days.
In regards to 18 street in Australia its true, Ive met alot of Latino's who have Family in Los Angeles and have lived there at various times, so its possible they have links to these gangs.
The badest Gangs have to be the 1%er Bike gangs eg Rebels, Hells Angeles, Nomads.

More on this later

DC
oh so theres 18 street gang members here in aus as well?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Australia II

Unread post by DC » February 1st, 2005, 9:36 pm

Yes here in Sydney, there is a small Mexican community and loads of
Sth Americans here in South West Sydney.

DC

rio dude
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by rio dude » February 1st, 2005, 9:52 pm

drug gangs are huge in sydney in the cross and srtuff. danny karam AKA DK anyone no him. he was one of the biggest drug lords to operate.

Gaz123

Unread post by Gaz123 » February 1st, 2005, 11:07 pm

Anyone Know Any Sites With Pictures Of Australian Gangs

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 2nd, 2005, 3:44 am

Here is the link to the Sydney 18st gang.

http://www.xv3gang.com/australia/australia.html

In regards to Danny Karam her was big time in the Sydney underworld and was a Lebanese Christian, he got shot multiple times while getting into his car.

DC

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 3rd, 2005, 2:21 am

Yes i was in sydney almost got married to a girl there they love someNi_ _as down there,But anyway the bad area what we would call the ghetto was called Kings Kross.They had the island gangs tongans and samoans asian gangs And lebbonese?(is that how you spell it).But the biggest gang were the skin heads they really are into with the asians.Alot of aussies hate asians.but you can also see about it in the movie romper stomper.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 3rd, 2005, 2:51 am

Gautier,
Im from West Sydney but I know the Kings Cross area very well, in regards to the skin heads there are not many of them around anymore.
Alot of them are the sons of 1%ers in bike gangs, who are the real people you don't want to mess with in Sydney.
In the Cross you will find that alot of the Samoans and Tongans are just muscle for the guys who own the clubs.

I see your from SD are you in the US Navy, every year 100's of Navy dudes from the US come to Sydney (Kings X) looking for a good time.

DC

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 7th, 2005, 11:30 am

What about the Aboriginals in Australia,do they have ganga.They caused a big riot last year in Sydney.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 7th, 2005, 8:46 pm

DC wrote:Gautier,
Im from West Sydney but I know the Kings Cross area very well, in regards to the skin heads there are not many of them around anymore.
Alot of them are the sons of 1%ers in bike gangs, who are the real people you don't want to mess with in Sydney.
In the Cross you will find that alot of the Samoans and Tongans are just muscle for the guys who own the clubs.

I see your from SD are you in the US Navy, every year 100's of Navy dudes from the US come to Sydney (Kings X) looking for a good time.

DC
yes DC.. whoever said Skinheads r actually pulling some weight r seriously full of shit.. the only dudes u see with WHite Power tattoos n shit like that r Bikers or Sons of bikers... coz aint no white guy in Sydney without sum Connections gonna be saying all that White power shit.. he'll get stomped on.. and the Islanders in the cross.. whether it be.. Tongan or Samoan.. r usually just the guyz at the doors of most of clubs and r usually hired by the Asian/Arab/white Organized gangs..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 7th, 2005, 8:48 pm

dutch wrote:What about the Aboriginals in Australia,do they have ganga.They caused a big riot last year in Sydney.
well from what ive heard and seen.. i havent heard alot of Aboriginal gangs.. but there definantly around and have a prescense.. me personally.. i hate the motherfuckers..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 8th, 2005, 9:44 pm

Ok here are some more gangs from West Sydney

Livo Thugs -Dont know much about them, from Liverpool
S.O.S (Sons of Samoa)
UTB (United Tongan Brothers)
TCB (The Croft Boys)
Samoan Bloods - young guys just acting hard, wannabe's
Tongan Crips - Same as above
18st - Not many but they are around
AAB (Aust Aryan Brotherhood) - These guys are lurking around Sydney.
4 Ace Gang

Anyone else got anymore. I will add more later

DC

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 8th, 2005, 11:15 pm

In regards to Cerritos G's post from a while back regarding Phillipinos in Cali, I have been to Cali and they can hold there own, I must also say that there are some real deal Filos here downunder in Australia.
I know a Filo dude from West Sydney who can definately fight and would kick the shit out of most so called gangsters, these guys used to fight bare fist on the street for money back home in Manilla.

DC

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » February 9th, 2005, 9:05 am

JuniorX wrote:
dutch wrote:What about the Aboriginals in Australia,do they have ganga.They caused a big riot last year in Sydney.
well from what ive heard and seen.. i havent heard alot of Aboriginal gangs.. but there definantly around and have a prescense.. me personally.. i hate the motherfuckers..
Why you hate them?Something wrong with them?

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » March 7th, 2005, 1:34 pm

My uncle knew Danny Karam "the lion of lebanon" , he wanted to start a war with neddy smith with my uncle and they formed a gang in the jail at the time. I heard his own ppl were scared of him and they shot him , and were going up and down to check if he was really dead

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 7th, 2005, 3:17 pm

threads gettin long, check part 3