White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White Gangs in LA/OC

Unread post by DC » February 20th, 2005, 6:09 pm

The are both white gangs but as to who is tougher who knows.

DC

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » February 21st, 2005, 3:25 am

so where would one go in socal if he wnated to join the insane white boys? Or where do they recruit and do they bang or what do they do?

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » February 21st, 2005, 11:01 am

I would guess they run in the Aryan cirlces, so therefore you would have to.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » February 22nd, 2005, 12:00 am

so which white gangs dont run in the aryan circles? Are both the Texas gang and the socal gang aryan?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 22nd, 2005, 2:07 am

not all white gangs are into the Aryan circles, the NLR has guys that are half Mexican and they have girlfriends that are mexican as well.
There are white gangs that are not full on into the Aryan beliefs that some white gangs are, they just associate themselves with that stuff because they are white and its a way to identify themselves as a white gang. They still are racist to a certain degree but not like the KKK or anything.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 6th, 2005, 4:13 am

another article I found:
http://www.newyorker.com/printable/?fact/040216fa_fact6
As he stood, he pressed his hand against the glass, and I could see something green on his left hand. I looked closer: it was the faint outline of a shamrock. Armed with that tattoo, Thompson had told me, a man could take over an entire United States penitentiary.
I wonder if thats true even in a pure black/hispanic prison like Rikers?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 8th, 2005, 6:04 pm

What are some names of LA skinheads gangs and who do they clash with
eg crips,bloods,surenos. Also how do skinhead gangs get aong with Nortenos in norcal.

DC

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 8th, 2005, 9:02 pm

PENI and NLR seem to be big. There are many skinhead gangs in Orange County.

http://www.adl.org/issue_combating_hate ... iders2.asp

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 9th, 2005, 4:38 pm

But whats it like on the streets, are the Skins allies with the Sureno's or do they clash. Also wonder whats happens in Norcal with the Nortenos and Skins.

DC

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 9th, 2005, 5:21 pm

they aint running shit..basically they aint shit so kill this thread homie...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 9th, 2005, 5:41 pm

so by saying they aint shit are you alos saying the ab hasnt done damage on the streets or aint dangerous?
The Aryan Brotherhood was now killing on the outside with as little hesitation as it had on the inside. Similarly, the gang was expanding its racketeering operation onto the streets. In letters written in 1999 to one recent parolee, the Baron said, “We especially need for some to step-up,” and, referring to the gang’s shamrock symbol, he urged, “start polishing the rock out there!!!” The gang allegedly enlisted paroled A.B. members and associates to become drug dealers, gunrunners, stickup men, and hit men. Some Pelican Bay inmates were discovered mapping out establishments to rob.

That same year, a reputed Brand member on the streets walked into the Palm Springs home of a drug dealer who wasn’t sharing enough of his profits with the gang. Witnesses told police that the A.B. member pulled out a .38 and unloaded five bullets into the man’s chest and head, telling everyone in the room that this was for “the fellows”—the Ayran Brotherhood—up north at Pelican Bay, and warning that new brothers were being released every day.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 9th, 2005, 9:41 pm

CARDENAS,
Are you crazy saying that white gangs aint shit, if your from LA you must of heard of the NLR. The NLR and AB are the most feared of all gangs in prison and guess what they are all white.

DC

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROOJOJR » March 10th, 2005, 12:51 am

Cardenas is right, in east palo alto the whites aint nothing but where I'm from the busters aint nothing so town by town and pinta by pinta everything is different. In la county the woods of any car are weak as fuck but one over and everywhere up north and by the desert the woods can give a roll up as fast as anyone. Just not San quentin cause its a black and northern pen....... Cardenas Where you from (homie) and I dont mean your city. I knew a dude in Solano that bagged his shit quick from alto. I got some people that might know you if your for real.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 2:10 am

I thought the AB had alot of power in SQ as well a Pelican Bay, so the woods have more power in norcal and in the inlands then in LA.
In the streets do the woods ever hang with the surs or do they just hang with other whites and bikers.

DC

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 10th, 2005, 2:20 am

Just not San quentin cause its a black and northern pen.......
San Quentin is the birthplace of the ab. BTW, DC ask a member of this forum called ACMEWHitebeard he claims that back in the day the skins were deep as fuck, and hes been in the pen and said the peni took care of anyone including fighting blacks outnumbered and winning.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 10th, 2005, 4:20 am

NLR used to be big in many places before the cops chased them off and before they became a classified gang and get locked up right away.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 12:00 pm

DC wrote:CARDENAS,
Are you crazy saying that white gangs aint shit, if your from LA you must of heard of the NLR. The NLR and AB are the most feared of all gangs in prison and guess what they are all white.

DC

NLR, AB, im sure have some power especailly in the pen but in the streets nobody ever hears about no white gangs. damn near everywhere you go theirs Surenos. and how can you say they are the most feared in prison? thats just an opinion. and only if you been to prison does that opinion really matter.
Last edited by RuthlessCray on March 10th, 2005, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 12:03 pm

It's just personal issues they have about the white race not being on top.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 12:03 pm

DC wrote:In the streets do the woods ever hang with the surs or do they just hang with other whites and bikers.

DC

their aint really any woods around the varrio for surs to hang with. MAYBE in SOME places but i doubt it. and i know for sure some varrios already have some beef with some bikers.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 3:20 pm

I found this in an article on the NLR, it seems that they have an alliance with the Surs and also live in Latino Neighborhoods.

"NLR members generally tend to focus their hatred on Blacks and "race traitors," defined as people who are involved in interracial relationships. They have also expressed hatred for Jews, Asians and other minorities. There appears to be an unusual paradox within the NLR ­ a few NLR members have Hispanic surnames and members who have Hispanic girlfriends or wives are accepted into the ranks. However, this is true only for Hispanics. Blacks and other non-whites are not tolerated. Some authorities have attributed this "alliance" between whites and Hispanics to a shared hatred of Blacks. Others have concluded that NLR opposes only Northern Californian Hispanics because of criminal gang rivalries. The alliance might also be explained by the fact that NLR members often live in primarily Latino neighborhoods where they are outnumbered. One former NLR member explained, "You must have at least half white blood but no Black blood."

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 3:27 pm

thats an article. i LIVE in southern cali. I know sh*t load of Surenos and trust me none of them have anything to do with any white gang. I know about some of the NLR being half mexican and i know about the white an sur allaince in prison, but seriously in most southern cali cities you never hear anything about any white gang.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 3:38 pm

I think some of these people on this site only have knowledge from websites about gangs and prison gangs, and get shit twisted. The prison gang population is small with gangs and most shit is wrong on the net. And if your in a validated prison gang, it's SHU time. And prison gangs play in the shadows when they're on the outside for obvious reasons so sorry "dudes" but you won't find info on the net about this shit.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 3:41 pm

"i hear" theirs woods out in places like OC or Lancaster. but i dont know how true that is. but ive been all over LA. west Los, East Los, SGV,SD, the I.E. and i never see any woods hanging out in the varrio with the Surenos. LOL...in the arm pit of San Bernardino theirs an area called Muscoy with some white criminals mostly bikers an sh*t like that but that place is all mixed up...

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 10th, 2005, 3:53 pm

ROOJOJR wrote:Cardenas is right, in east palo alto the whites aint nothing but where I'm from the busters aint nothing so town by town and pinta by pinta everything is different. In la county the woods of any car are weak as fu-- but one over and everywhere up north and by the desert the woods can give a roll up as fast as anyone. Just not San quentin cause its a black and northern pen....... Cardenas Where you from (homie) and I dont mean your city. I knew a dude in Solano that bagged his shit quick from alto. I got some people that might know you if your for real.

Im from Cooley and straight Norteno NSR.

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 10th, 2005, 3:55 pm

DC wrote:CARDENAS,

DC
Maybe for You But where I'm from we control peckerwoods..and they dont run shit.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 4:36 pm

DC wrote:I thought the AB had alot of power in SQ as well a Pelican Bay, so the woods have more power in norcal and in the inlands then in LA.
In the streets do the woods ever hang with the surs or do they just hang with other whites and bikers.

DC
No disrespect but it seems you don't have any idea how the shit goes down. You read somewhere that AB and Eme are close, so now you got all these crazy ideas. It's all about #'s in prison, and controlling the yard, simple and plain.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 10th, 2005, 5:52 pm

thats not really true. The AB has only a handful of members in each prison but they run like thousands of other white inmates that will fight and kill for them, and thats power. And on top of it they demonstrate their power by killing someone in front of all the other inmates, to show whose running things here. All it takes is one ab guy to come to a prison that doesnt have their influence and even a picture with the guy will protect the other white inmates. The AB is like the most powerful gang of them all in prison, that is why they are seeking the death penaly for like 23 to 40 or so members of the gang, and none of the other gangs. It is considered more dangerous and has done more harm than any of the other gangs. And the eme has killed for the ab just as the ab has for the eme. As for NLR they are all locked up in the shu because they are considered too dangerous to be in the general population as well because they are a validated prison gang, other validated prison gangs that are hispanic or black you dont see go to the shu right away or at least as often as nlr and ab. If you read that article it says that Leawenworth as basically dominated by one ab man, Michael "Big Mac"
McElhiney.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 5:54 pm

what's not really true

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 5:56 pm

Invincible wrote: The AB has only a handful of members in each prison but they run like thousands of other white inmates that will fight and kill for them, and thats power. And on top of it they demonstrate their power by killing someone in front of all the other inmates, to show whose running things here..

how is that any different than what the Eme or NF do with their people?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 5:56 pm

Here's a lil somethin for the don't knows about how much pull and power the Norte's and NF have up here.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 5:58 pm

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 5:59 pm