THE GAME CRIES

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THE GAME CRIES

Unread post by hitonme » March 9th, 2005, 3:20 am

An article from the Houston Chronicles states how THE GAME was at a concert at Long Beach and went on with the following:

March 8, 2005, 3:13PM

The Game escalates his new battle with 50 Cent
By STEPHANIE UTRATA and TRACY CONNOR
New York Daily News

The rap war that exploded in gunfire last week heated up again Saturday when The Game taunted rival 50 Cent at a concert — and dared him to take his best shot.

With cops in riot gear massed outside The Vault 350 in Long Beach, Calif., The Game stripped off his bulletproof vest on the club's stage and threw down a challenge for 50 Cent.

"Come get me, you little b----!" he snarled. "I ain't scared."

Investigators here have been stymied in their attempts to question The Game about last week's shooting outside a radio studio in Manhattan.

But the rapper spoke freely about the gunplay that left one member of his entourage wounded, and his inflammatory comments jeopardized any hopes of a truce with 50 Cent.

"He was on the radio hating me. I was outside with my n----s. Rolled up to the station. They didn't want to let us in," he told the crowd.

"(50 Cent's) security hit my boy, Peanut. They'll be cowards forever. They envy me."

The Game, a former drug pusher from gang-infested Compton, Calif., whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, ridiculed 50 Cent for staying on the air while the bullets flew.

"We've been gangbanging for so long, we know you fight your own battles," he said. "You don't send security to fight them like a little b----."

The Game used vulgar terms to mock 50 Cent, his G-Unit crew, his just-released album The Massacre, his No. 1 single Candy Shop — and even New York City.

He also insisted that 50 Cent had not contributed much to his acclaimed debut album The Documentary — which is No. 4 on the Billboard charts and has already gone platinum — and denied he was not thrown out of G-Unit, claiming he quit.

The tough talk turned into a pity party during his last song early Saturday when the 25-year-old started to cry while talking about how people had turned against him.

"I'm not hiding up at the station. I'm real from the streets. I'm a real person," The Game said. "If you don't like me, then kill me. I ain't afraid."

50 Cent, a former drug dealer from Queens named Curtis Jackson who likes to brag about his bullet scars, had no immediate comment on the barrage of insults Saturday.

But in interviews to promote his new album, expected to hit No. 1 this week, the 28-year-old has tried to distance himself from the shooting and downplay the threat of more violence.

Fans, meanwhile, have worried the bad blood could escalate into an all-out rap war like the one that put Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. in coffins.

The feud between 50 Cent and his ex-protege has led the NYPD to ratchet up security at hip-hop hot spots around the city to keep the peace between the camps.

The Game and 50 Cent were close collaborators, brought together by top producer Dr. Dre, but had a falling out in recent weeks.

The Game pooh-poohed 50 Cent's beefs with other big-name rappers, including Nas and Jadakiss, and 50 Cent announced on WQHT-FM, known as Hot 97, that he was kicking him out of G-Unit.

While he was still on the air, the confrontation on Hudson Street broke out between his posse and The Game's crew, known as Black Wall Street.

At least two gunmen fired, and one of The Game's flunkies, Kevin Reed, 23, a parolee from Compton, was shot in the buttocks, police said.

The NYPD wants to speak to The Game about the incident, his lawyer said.

"I have been in touch with the police and I have forwarded their concerns and requests to The Game," lawyer Jeffrey Lichtman said.

===============================================

Homeboy started to cry? G's don't cry man.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: THE GAME CRIES

Unread post by hitonme » March 9th, 2005, 3:36 am

My bad. Article was from the New York Daily News. I just found it on the Houston Chronicle's site.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 9th, 2005, 4:37 am

Dont believe that bull$hit

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 9th, 2005, 7:08 am

WIP wrote:Dont believe that bull$hit
\

Its true. From what is says, I don't think he is crying like he scared, he crying just out of frustration. When you blowing up like he is, you should feel like you are on top of the world and enjoying life, not feeling like you may die.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 9th, 2005, 7:44 am

Come on man, don't play hard, everybody cries or has cried before.It's a natural emotion , but ya'll little kids think it makes you weak when you cry.

25streetgangstacrip

Unread post by 25streetgangstacrip » March 9th, 2005, 9:49 am

That aint tru cuzz i seen some of the hardest G's cry.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » March 9th, 2005, 10:07 am

every human being cries its a fact

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 9th, 2005, 2:27 pm

Hopefully this beef don't escalate more than it need to.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 9th, 2005, 4:52 pm

wasn't game the one that originally started it by pulling off his vest and telling 50 take is best shot at him?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 9th, 2005, 6:34 pm

olo wrote:
\

Its true. From what is says, I don't think he is crying like he scared, he crying just out of frustration. When you blowing up like he is, you should feel like you are on top of the world and enjoying life, not feeling like you may die.
Im not trippin on the cryin. Its all the media a$$holes with thier own versions of what went down. Calling Games homie that got shot a flunkie and all that mess. Biased media fux just want to keep the bull$hit flowin.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 9th, 2005, 6:54 pm

WIP wrote:
olo wrote:
\

Im not trippin on the cryin. Its all the media a$$holes with thier own versions of what went down. Calling Games homie that got shot a flunkie and all that mess. Biased media fux just want to keep the bull$hit flowin.

Agree the media has a lot to do with beef they put flames to the fire, they hype it up and make it more then what it is. My people need to look at that, they like exposing us black people fighting and things like that. Then it becomes he say she say mess. Then before you know it, it goes to the street. These beefs are dumb a bunch of wack rappers with a lot of money wanting to fight. Enjoy life!