Am I white or mixed?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
iberianpride

Am I white or mixed?

Unread post by iberianpride » March 2nd, 2005, 8:09 pm

well my dad is white (predominantly italian )
my mom is half palestinian half spanish and came here from el salvador.
so would that make me half latina?

Anonymous20

Re: Am I white or mixed?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 3rd, 2005, 7:59 am

no i dont think so..
id say youre white..
i you were halv latin and half italian u would be half latina.
but since ya 25 % palestinian i dont know..

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 3rd, 2005, 9:24 am

don't make her chose a side man, allow her 2 acknowledge her mix

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 3rd, 2005, 10:05 am

iberianpride wrote:well my dad is white (predominantly italian )
You're a lame confused Nazi fool hittin this forum up with your white pride 88/14 BS and then you ask folks what race you are....get outta here

iberianpride

Unread post by iberianpride » March 3rd, 2005, 5:16 pm

thrak wrote:
You're a lame confused Nazi fool hittin this forum up with your white pride 88/14 BS and then you ask folks what race you are....get outta here
whatver retard I am white and proud. Its just that people dont know what to consider me. People have said that its hard to say.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 4th, 2005, 6:21 am

Retard ?? You are 35, coming to a streetgangs site with your bs questions asking people what race you are,and callin me a retard?You don't even know if you're white, so how can you have any pride in that?I'm german (mixed by the way) and I don't take that 88 shit lightly.Infact, ya'll wannabe nazis should know if you ever come to Germany, avoid screaming shit like Sieg Heil or Heil Hitler cause that stuff will bring you to prison.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 4th, 2005, 2:06 pm

German prisons are easy though I heard.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 4th, 2005, 6:05 pm

thrak wrote:
ROLMFAO

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 4th, 2005, 6:07 pm

Are you a chick? If you are a guy, your a latino. not a latina.

So I hope ur a girl.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 5th, 2005, 4:54 am

Invincible wrote:German prisons are easy though I heard.
yeah, I kno (never been to prison though) , but being locked up is never cool.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 5th, 2005, 2:01 pm

SO READING YALL POST YOU GUYS SAID IF HE'S LATIN WHAT???

THE ONLY WAY HE OR SHE IS LATINO IS HE MUST BE FROM LATIN AMERICA I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE PULLING SPAIN INTO THE LATINO-AMERICA THING THESE DAYS AND THE SPAINARDS THAT DO IT MAY DO IT TO SELL MORE RECORDS OR BE RECOGNIZED.

I MEAN SPAIN HAS FUKKING NAZIS THERE THERE NOT ANY BETTER THAN GERMANY OR RUSSIA

YOUR A NORDIC/ MEDI TYPES A EUROPEAN POINT BLANK NOT LATINO IF SO. WHY DON'T THE AVERAGE ITALIAN IN ITALY/SICILY GO AROUND SAYING LATINO LATINO OR PORTUGUESE, FRENCH PEOPLE DOING IT? OR BE AT HISPANIC/LATINOS MEETINGS
CAUSE THEY ARE NOT LATINO!

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 5th, 2005, 3:34 pm

your a mutt... (no disrespect)

Michelle

Unread post by Michelle » March 6th, 2005, 10:31 am

I wouldn't advise anyone to call him white, it would inflate his massive egotistical head.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 6th, 2005, 11:25 am

100 wrote:SO READING YALL POST YOU GUYS SAID IF HE'S LATIN WHAT???

THE ONLY WAY HE OR SHE IS LATINO IS HE MUST BE FROM LATIN AMERICA I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE PULLING SPAIN INTO THE LATINO-AMERICA THING THESE DAYS AND THE SPAINARDS THAT DO IT MAY DO IT TO SELL MORE RECORDS OR BE RECOGNIZED.

I MEAN SPAIN HAS #%@& NAZIS THERE THERE NOT ANY BETTER THAN GERMANY OR RUSSIA

YOUR A NORDIC/ MEDI TYPES A EUROPEAN POINT BLANK NOT LATINO IF SO. WHY DON'T THE AVERAGE ITALIAN IN ITALY/SICILY GO AROUND SAYING LATINO LATINO OR PORTUGUESE, FRENCH PEOPLE DOING IT? OR BE AT HISPANIC/LATINOS MEETINGS
im a mix between spanish and italian. both my parents are white as well as most of my family. i just consider myself white but technically i am half hispanic as well. if i was much darker i would probably consider myself hispanic, but most people from spain are much lighter than people from south america because there is no native american in there blood.

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 6th, 2005, 3:45 pm

brief history lesson for the unknowing.....

The original LATINS WERE ITALIANS! The romans came after the etruscans of italy. The etruscans spoke an asian langauge! They were a bronze skinned people with black hair and brown eyes, they were not germanic nor were they blond and fair skinned! they Numbered in the millions prior to the ascendence of the romans aka the LATINIS.
The LATINIS eventually conquered all of central italy and than eventually all of western europe including spain!
Most countries in southern europe who speak a "romance" language are considered LATIN, because theyre countries were colonized by LATINIS AKA Romans in ancient times.
"Latino" in spanish simply means "Latin".....
Its kind of a big misnomer that Spaniards and their new world offspring are considered true "latins", because in all reality the real latins have always been the central Italians.

All this confusion with what Italians considered themselves racially started when the Lombards and the Goths invaded Italy and brought about the demise of the Roman empire.
Italy became heavily Mixed in racial composition after the 4th century AD, again due to relentless Germanic Invasion from Central Europe.
The germanic tribes and their racial imprint has always been far more apparent in the north of Italy, because of its close proximity to Germany, than that of southern Italy which is still to today largely composed of Italian people of INDIGENOUS ITALIAN STOCK I.E. NON-NORTHERN EUROPEAN PEOPLEs.
The Sicani and the Elemi of southern Italy and sicily(sicani is a derivative of the word sicily), might as well be another country seperate from that of northern Italy....Southern Italians are typically dark, and average in height, displaying practically no Nordic/germanic characteristics.

DONT FORGET also that southern Italy and sicily were conquered several times over in the 8th century by ARABS/MOORS.
That also greatly impacted the racial composition of that region.

and oh yeah......DONT listen to the US census, their full of shit and their racial classifications are devices of ethnic cleansing.
They once even considered Native american Indians and Non white Mexicans to be lily "white".
Their deductions are nothing short of nonsense!

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 6th, 2005, 4:00 pm

PS1979 wrote:brief history lesson for the unknowing.....

The original LATINS WERE ITALIANS! The romans came after the etruscans of italy. The etruscans spoke an asian langauge! They were a bronze skinned people with black hair and brown eyes, they were not germanic nor were they blond and fair skinned! they Numbered in the millions prior to the ascendence of the romans aka the LATINIS.
The LATINIS eventually conquered all of central italy and than eventually all of western europe including spain!
Most countries in southern europe who speak a "romance" language are considered LATIN, because theyre countries were colonized by LATINIS AKA Romans in ancient times.
"Latino" in spanish simply means "Latin".....
Its kind of a big misnomer that Spaniards and their new world offspring are considered true "latins", because in all reality the real latins have always been the central Italians.

All this confusion with what Italians considered themselves racially started when the Lombards and the Goths invaded Italy and brought about the demise of the Roman empire.
Italy became heavily Mixed in racial composition after the 4th century AD, again due to relentless Germanic Invasion from Central Europe.
The germanic tribes and their racial imprint has always been far more apparent in the north of Italy, because of its close proximity to Germany, than that of southern Italy which is still to today largely composed of Italian people of INDIGENOUS ITALIAN STOCK I.E. NON-NORTHERN EUROPEAN PEOPLEs.
The Sicani and the Elemi of southern Italy and sicily(sicani is a derivative of the word sicily), might as well be another country seperate from that of northern Italy....Southern Italians are typically dark, and average in height, displaying practically no Nordic/germanic characteristics.

DONT FORGET also that southern Italy and sicily were conquered several times over in the 8th century by ARABS/MOORS.
That also greatly impacted the racial composition of that region.

and oh yeah......DONT listen to the US census, their full of shit and their racial classifications are devices of ethnic cleansing.
They once even considered Native american Indians and Non white Mexicans to be lily "white".
Their deductions are nothing short of nonsense!
finally the facts

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 6th, 2005, 4:01 pm

oh yeah one more thing....REAL IBERIANS WERE NOT "WHITE".
Before spain was settled by the germans, the arabs, the romans, the celts, and the greeks...their were Iberians from whom the peninsula is named after.
They were yet another bronze skinned race with black hair and brown eyes, many believe that they immigrated from central africa, but thats just speculation.
I wouldnt even consider the real iberians "caucasion"...real caucasions are northern europeans, fair skinned brown or blonde haired people.
So dont give me all that "they were caucasion though" bologna.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 7th, 2005, 2:45 pm

se11 wrote:
100 wrote:SO READING YALL POST YOU GUYS SAID IF HE'S LATIN WHAT???

I MEAN SPAIN HAS #%@& NAZIS THERE THERE NOT ANY BETTER THAN GERMANY OR RUSSIA

im a mix between spanish and italian. both my parents are white as well as most of my family. i just consider myself white but technically i am half hispanic as well. if i was much darker i would probably consider myself hispanic, but most people from spain are much lighter than people from south america because there is no native american in there blood.

WELL SPANIARDS I THINK ARE CONSIDER TO BE HISPANIC NEVER THE LESS WHITE-HISPANICS.

SO BASICALLY YOUR SAYING SINCE YOU ARE AS DARK YOU ARE NOT HISPANIC YOU SOUND CONFUSED DUDE WHERE DOES HISPANICDRAW THE COLOR LINES IS PENELOPE CRUZ ANY LESS HISPANIC THAN YOU OR MORE? SHE S WHITE.

NATIVE AMERICANS IN SOUTH AMERICA? NO, AMERINIDIANS YES NATIVE AMERICA IS A UNITED STATES TERM AND NATIVE AMERICANS AND SPANIARDS ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE IN S. AMERICA!

SOME SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES HAS LESS AMERINDIANS THAN AFRICANS.

THERE ARE SOME WHITES THAT HAVE SOME KIND OF AMERINDIAN BLOOD OR ANCESTRY IN THEM BUT THEY ARE WHITE.

S AMERICAN WHITES ARE NOT ONLY OF SPANISH ORIGIN BY PROBABLY ALL OF WESTERN EUROPE IMMIGRANTS TO S AMERICA.

LOOK AT ARGENTINA.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 7th, 2005, 3:36 pm

thrak wrote:You're a lame confused Nazi fool hittin this forum up with your white pride 88/14 BS and then you ask folks what race you are....get outta here
I'm with Thrak on this one.....LOL.

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 7th, 2005, 3:50 pm

penelope cruz is straight up Iberian....she doesnt look "white" in the classical sense at all.

and one more thing the term "european" does not automatically equal "white".
Dont confuse race with culture!

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 7th, 2005, 4:05 pm

argentina was always a spanish colony....but in reality other european groups always outnumbered the spanish there.
You have large numbers of northern Italians and Germans and even some russians....thus the nation is of course the "whitest" in south america, but largely due to other european groups, and not the spaniards!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 9th, 2005, 8:02 pm

I thought Uruguay was the the whitest.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 9th, 2005, 8:03 pm

Cubans are the whitest of the main latino groups in the USA. Least white probably Dominicans or Salvadorans.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » March 9th, 2005, 8:06 pm

Penelope Cruz looks white to anybody who's not a neo-nazi aryanist type.

European is not a race or a culture it's a geographical term.

PS1979
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PS1979 » March 9th, 2005, 8:16 pm

penelope cruz could easily pass for mestiza

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 9th, 2005, 8:59 pm

its whatever u look like realli, if u look white then u white.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » March 10th, 2005, 2:38 am

Who cares really your a human being that has three cultures you come from that you can embrace or turn you back on. White black spanish blah blah blah. Color means nothing culture means everything in my opinion.

I'm half sioux half african american what the hell am i then?

My daughters are sioux african american and spanish. what the heck are they? I like to think of them as human beings with three very rich and interesting cultures to embrace.

bobdole

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 9:45 am

wizdom wrote:its whatever u look like realli, if u look white then u white.
what if a person doesnt look white but their siblings do?

bobdole

Unread post by bobdole » March 10th, 2005, 9:47 am

PS1979 wrote:penelope cruz is straight up Iberian....she doesnt look "white" in the classical sense at all.

then what is white? what if everyone in the same family looks different races or has mixed traits )ie light hair and dark skin ect?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 10th, 2005, 2:19 pm

kodiak wrote:Who cares really your a human being that has three cultures you come from that you can embrace or turn you back on. White black spanish blah blah blah. Color means nothing culture means everything in my opinion.

I'm half sioux half african american what the hell am i then?

My daughters are sioux african american and spanish. what the heck are they? I like to think of them as human beings with three very rich and interesting cultures to embrace.

YOUR POST HAS ANGER AND YOU ARE CONFUSED ALONGSIDE WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

YOU ARE HALF (NATIVE AMERICAN)SIOX AND (AFRICAN AMERICAN)BLACK

YOUR CHILDREN ARE (NATIVE AMERICAN) AND (AFRICAN AMERICAN) FROM YOUR SIDE AND THEIR MOTHERS SIDE THEY ARE MOSTLY SPANISH(SPANIARD) WHITE/NORDIC/MED TYPE

OVERALL YOUR CHILDREN ARE= AFRO-MEZTIZOS

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 10th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Silencioso wrote:Penelope Cruz looks white to anybody who's not a neo-nazi aryanist type.

European is not a race or a culture it's a geographical term.
THE SAME THING WITH ASIA TOO RIGHT? ASIA IS A BIG A55 CONTINET THEY FOR DAMN SURE AREN'T THE SAME.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 10th, 2005, 2:33 pm

PS1979 wrote:penelope cruz is straight up Iberian....she doesnt look "white" in the classical sense at all.

COME ON DUDE LATINOS DO THAT SH~T EVERYDAY ALL DAY YOU BE SURPRISE HOW MANY THINK IT IS AN ACTUAL RACE ONLY A FEW KNOW THAT IT IS NOT.

ONE MEXICAN CAT FELT AWKWARD WE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MARK BELLING SH~T(THE REMARK HE MADE ABOUT ILLEGAL MEXICANS) SO I ASKED HIM WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE IN THESE LITTLE PAPERS SAY HE SAID A RACIAL SLUR(WET B@CK) WHEN IT APPLIES TO ILLEGAL MEXICANS AND SOME MEXICANS(CHICANO ETC) USE IT TOO AS WE WENT ON I SAID MY ARGUMENT AND THEN THE WORD LATINO CAME UP A BLACK DUDE WAS AT THE TABLE TOO HE THOUGHT CAUSE HE SPOKE SPANISH HE KNEW WTF HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SI? NO! HE ALSO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS, AND TOOK THE MEXICANS GUY SIDE CAUSE I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN AND HE'S MEXICAN SO ITS LIKE HE KNOWS AND I DON'T KNOW stuff

THEY BOTH CRIED LATINO IS A RACIAL CATEGORIE THE BLACK DUDE WAS LIKE IF IT AINT A RACIAL CATEGORIE THEN WHY SO AND SO DON'T CALL HERSELF INDIAN? I LEFT THE TABLE AFTER THAT BUT NE-WAYS TO EACH HIS OWN!

MY BAD ABOUT THE DAMN STORY