Jada drops response to 50 cent

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by lewis503 » March 9th, 2005, 10:11 pm

Hes use's the animal beat that 50 used to diss murder inc. And he totally ripped 50 apart just like everyone knew.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Jada drops response to 50 cent

Unread post by kiCKer » March 9th, 2005, 11:09 pm

provide a link homie...i wanna hear it...

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 10th, 2005, 2:12 am

Jada Ripped 50 on that track that shit was crazy. That Fat Joe comeback was iight too.!!!!!

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 10th, 2005, 6:28 am

Yo I just heard the joint, I'm not surprised I knew Kiss would eat dude up, "Be layed up stiff I spit str8 up piff I did real songs with Big no made up sh*s, "your raps are pre school, you made alot of money now be cool' for I swell up your liver like seafood" LOL!

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 7:10 am

blkjoker wrote:Yo I just heard the joint, I'm not surprised I knew Kiss would eat dude up, "Be layed up stiff I spit str8 up piff I did real songs with Big no made up sh*s, "your raps are pre school, you made alot of money now be cool' for I swell up your liver like seafood" LOL!
That was weak!! Jada is so overrated. You did a song with Big, so what!! Is that suppose to make you tight because you did a song with a great rapper!? Please, Jada is overrated. Jadakiss is a guy who grew up middle-class with a lot of money and want to claim he is so hood. He is a joke.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 10th, 2005, 8:34 am

nah, jada got lyrics, he just can't put enough good songs together to make an album worth buyin. He's the east coast ras kass. As for talkin bout doing a song with biggie, he should keep his mouth closed though, cuz he got a song with pac, and pac never heard of him.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 10th, 2005, 8:38 am

and where can you hear it?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 9:34 am

Panik wrote:nah, jada got lyrics, he just can't put enough good songs together to make an album worth buyin. He's the east coast ras kass. As for talkin bout doing a song with biggie, he should keep his mouth closed though, because he got a song with pac, and pac never heard of him.
Wooh! He ain't No Ras Kass. Ras Kass would whup Jada's azz lyrically. Pharoh Monch is like a East Coast Rass Kass, definitely not Jada. Jada ain't got lyrics like that. His style is simple,boring, and stale. He doesn't really say anything clever or deep.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 10th, 2005, 10:01 am

Panik wrote:nah, jada got lyrics, he just can't put enough good songs together to make an album worth buyin. He's the east coast ras kass. As for talkin bout doing a song with biggie, he should keep his mouth closed though, because he got a song with pac, and pac never heard of him.

I agree Jada has yet to put together a good album, it shows just because you have some nice lyrics dont mean you can make a album. Yeah he overrated but 50 cant handle him he not even on Jada level, this is a lopsided battle. Here is the link to the site its on, I cant load up the site for some reason. http://www.real-hiphop.com/

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 10:04 am

Man Im tired of hearin all these lame ass diss tracks its all just for publicity nowadays its retarded. Real muthaf*ckin G'z - Eazy E, 2nd Round Knockout - Canibus, Takeover - Jay Z, Drop a Gem on Em - Mobb Deep, Long Kiss Goodnight - Biggie, King of the Hill - WSC, Nail in the Coffin - Eminem.... Now THOSE are some real diss records, not just a buncha childish name calling

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 10th, 2005, 10:28 am

well I think rap beef sometimes brings out the best in a lyricist. Man some of best songs ever were dis songs. No vaseline, dollars and sense, nail in the coffin, etc. it is part of rap, get over it.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 10:33 am

Panik wrote:well I think rap beef sometimes brings out the best in a lyricist. Man some of best songs ever were dis songs. No vaseline, dollars and sense, nail in the coffin, etc. it is part of rap, get over it.
No Vaseline, Dollarz and Sense ( You left out the G, cause the G ain't in you!), and Ether has to be my top disses of all time. Oh yeah, The Bridge is over by BDP. Anytime you diss the largest Housing Project in the country on an album and on national television (In Living Color) that hard, puts KRS as one of the top battlers ever.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 12:36 pm

^ Ether was a hard as f*ck definetly one of the best... but only reason why I didnt put it on my list is cuz it was pretty cowardly. Jay Z use to look up to Nas, loved his style, wanted to be like Nas.. of course. But Nas treated him like a hoe back then, didnt want nething to do with him, got pissed when Jay Z sampled his line, even tho jigga gave him props on that album. So Jay finally blew up and was just like man f*ck that n*gga then and did takeover... "TAKEOVER" as in you had it back then, I have it now muhf*ckkaa. So Nas dissin jay z by brining up how he use to look up to him, i just thought it was pretty cowardly. "Your the Man" that was also aimed at Jay Z Im definetly feelin that over Ether.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 10th, 2005, 12:40 pm

makaveli389 wrote:^ Ether was a hard as f*ck definetly one of the best... but only reason why I didnt put it on my list is because it was pretty cowardly. Jay Z use to look up to Nas, loved his style, wanted to be like Nas.. of course. But Nas treated him like a hoe back then, didnt want nething to do with him, got pissed when Jay Z sampled his line, even tho jigga gave him props on that album. So Jay finally blew up and was just like man f*ck that n*gga then and did takeover... "TAKEOVER" as in you had it back then, I have it now muhf*ckkaa. So Nas dissin jay z by brining up how he use to look up to him, i just thought it was pretty cowardly. "Your the Man" that was also aimed at Jay Z Im definetly feelin that over Ether.
wut about Cormega's joint to Nas. love in love out
best diss record of the new millemium next to ether and takeover

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 12:49 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:^ Ether was a hard as f*ck definetly one of the best... but only reason why I didnt put it on my list is because it was pretty cowardly. Jay Z use to look up to Nas, loved his style, wanted to be like Nas.. of course. But Nas treated him like a hoe back then, didnt want nething to do with him, got pissed when Jay Z sampled his line, even tho jigga gave him props on that album. So Jay finally blew up and was just like man f*ck that n*gga then and did takeover... "TAKEOVER" as in you had it back then, I have it now muhf*ckkaa. So Nas dissin jay z by brining up how he use to look up to him, i just thought it was pretty cowardly. "Your the Man" that was also aimed at Jay Z Im definetly feelin that over Ether.
wut about Cormega's joint to Nas. love in love out
best diss record of the new millemium next to ether and takeover
Nah man. Mega is an average lyricst. He is aight, but he pale's in comparison to Nas. As far as what makaveli was saying, Nas didn't act cowardly, he told the truth about Jay and his Roc-a-Fella camp. Thats what made Ether so tight. This 106 & Park generation doesn't know Jay-Z's past, but for those who do know, Nas hit Jay so hard with Ether, Jay couldn't come back to that. Jay underestimated Nas. Like the saying goes, let sleeping Giants lay. Jay woke Nas up and Nas whupped Jay's azz lyrically. He went back to same lame commerical hits he always puts out after that.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 1:14 pm

Jay Z couldnt come back from Ether? Are you kidding me dude? I give Nas mad props, but the problem with you is you hate jay z so much you cant even give cred where credit is due. Have you heard "Blueprint 2" ? I keep bringin it up you choose to never wanna look at the facts straight up. Here Ill post the whole verse for you and for everyone else that dont know.

Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the shit, caught up in the hype
Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the BS that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, niggas is history
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, nigga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all niggas living through me
I gave you life when niggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
Nigga hard as we, nigga R O C, nigga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, nigga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga.

thats some REAL SH*T rite there. that sh*t was str8 RAW man. its not even a diss. thats how real it is. he never mentions Nas in a song once more after that track. Jay says it str8 up.. "untill you on one knee"... Nas's career is finished now. Nas publicly stated that he would do a collab with jay z. and jay z's response was.. there was no collab before the beef. why would there be one afterwards? The sh*t is alot bigger than "Takeover" and "Ether" yall just see whats on the surface you dont look at the whole picture.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 1:50 pm

makaveli389 wrote:Jay Z couldnt come back from Ether? Are you kidding me dude? I give Nas mad props, but the problem with you is you hate jay z so much you cant even give cred where credit is due. Have you heard "Blueprint 2" ? I keep bringin it up you choose to never wanna look at the facts straight up. Here Ill post the whole verse for you and for everyone else that dont know.

Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the shit, caught up in the hype
Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the BS that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, niggas is history
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, nigga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all niggas living through me
I gave you life when niggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
Nigga hard as we, nigga R O C, nigga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, nigga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga.

thats some REAL SH*T rite there. that sh*t was str8 RAW man. its not even a diss. thats how real it is. he never mentions Nas in a song once more after that track. Jay says it str8 up.. "untill you on one knee"... Nas's career is finished now. Nas publicly stated that he would do a collab with jay z. and jay z's response was.. there was no collab before the beef. why would there be one afterwards? The sh*t is alot bigger than "Takeover" and "Ether" yall just see whats on the surface you dont look at the whole picture.
I have no hate for Jay-Z at all. But your blind faith in him doesn't allow you to recongnize that Jay admitted defeat and was defeated. The Takeover was slightly better than Piggy Bank. Jay really didn't take it that serious with Takeover as he did on the Blueprint 2. Nas said he would collab with Jay. Jay's intimidated by Nas. Jay would never do it. Nas doesn't need Jay. He never once said anything bad to Jay, until Jay opened his big mouth and got his azz handed to him. Those lyrics you just posted weren't even that tight. What are you ooing and awing about? Nobody in the public even gave that response a second look because it was weak. Jay is a good rapper. But eh, he is not in Nas' league. Deep down, Jay even knows it.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 2:06 pm

haha aight whatever dude.. i just thought you might be, but if your not smart enough to understand the concept of what Jay Z is saying.. theres no point in trying to explain it. I really really could break the whole sh*t down for you..... haha but nah i aint up for it right now.. Jay Z admits defeat, AND he says hes the winner. It might go a bit over your head go take an asprin.

"Cockafella records/scared to smile cuz they called you ugly/dick ridin faggot/you 36 in a karate class?/Dame Dash or Dame Dummy/no mustache with wiskers????"

Hey if a raw ass diss to you means crucial ass name calling, making fun of the way another man looks lol then by all means, i cant argue with you. Ether does win hands down. I just look a bit deeper and analyze the whole situation.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 10th, 2005, 2:12 pm

olo you is a funny dude, you are the biggest hater I ever seen, and the funny part is you don't know what you be talking about. Jay-Z is tight son his albums was consistent, he did not fall off, your boy Nas did. You never give credit always trying to hate, and to say that Take Over was a little better then Piggy Bank, shows your hate. How is Jay-z scared of Nas, if he was he would not have wrote that diss track.I wrote about the Jay and Nas beef, let me post it here, brake it down to you ROOKIE.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 10th, 2005, 2:20 pm

blkjoker wrote:Let me shed some light on things, if you guys seen the mtv special they had about the battle you would know what’s up. What they did was brake each of there lines down to see who was telling the truth. Jay-z spoke the truth about Nas where as Nas just mostly clown Jay. Even though I like them both I think Nas won the battle, but in saying that Jay shit hurt more then Nas shit did, cause it was true.

Jay talked about how Nas fell off which was true because on the show they put up each of Nas album sells. This showed that each one made less and less each time. Also Jay talked about Nas modeling clothes which was true, Jay talked about how he took Nas hook (I’m out for dead presidents to represent me) Jay spits: “yea I sample ur voice, u was using it wrong, u made it a hot line, I made it a hot song”. (Check out Reasonable Doubt cd track 4 and judge for yourself). I personally thought that was it for Nas. But he bounced back with Ether and str8 killed Jay even though most was just clowning Jay and not fact. To me that woke Nas up just like what 50 did to Ja rule made him look at him self and bounce back.

Now my man that said Jay use to rap fast is true yall ever hear and seen the video to the song “I can’t get with that”? People were not feeling him to mcu but in the streets they were, so he did switch up his flow. Even though it’s nothing like Nas sound but I liked it better, people were sleeping on Jay when Biggie and Pac was out. Biggie had the east locked, Pac had the west locked. Some of yall don’t know about Big L he was better then Jay-z as well. But to the dude that said “If he was great, he would have had the success or "respect" back then that he is getting now”. I don’t agree. When 2pac first came out people was not feeling him. Pac uses to be a dancer; and came out with either one or 2 albums before he joined up with death row. Death row made him bigger then what he was and people started paying attention. There are those few that are tight as hell but slip through the cracks. Jay was lucky to hang on and finally get what he deserved. I don’t care if yall don’t like him or what ever you have against dude he got skills. You got to have skills if you don’t have to use a ink pen and paper, he come str8 off the top which is hard to do. He is the most consisted in the game. I’m willing to bet yall got a few songs if not a album of Jay’s shit. Some of the hottest tracks “DEAD PRESIDENTS, CAN I LIVE, IMAGINARY PLAYER, STREETS IS WATCHING, WHERE IM FROM, NIGGA WHAT, IN MY LIFE TIME, TAKEOVER, RENENAGADE, MOMMA LOVES ME, BREATH EASY, some of the tightest tracks. When biggie died Jay took over and saved rap and took it to the next level and the rest followed. He was bound to get his sooner or later. Look at boxing how Bernard Hopkins finally getting his when he should have been got it. Look at basketball how Dominique Wilkins just now getting his respect. So IMO Jay-Z is one of the greatest to touch a mic.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 2:23 pm

blkjoker wrote:olo you is a funny dude, you are the biggest hater I ever seen, and the funny part is you don't know what you be talking about. Jay-Z is tight son his albums was consistent, he did not fall off, your boy Nas did. You never give credit always trying to hate, and to say that Take Over was a little better then Piggy Bank, shows your hate. How is Jay-z scared of Nas, if he was he would not have wrote that diss track.I wrote about the Jay and Nas beef, let me post it here, brake it down to you ROOKIE.
LOL!. Well, if it isn't my good friend blkjoker. I have always said Jay is a good rapper. But he is not of the caliber of Nas. That is not hate, it is a fact. Second, Ether was not just name-calling. It was about calling out Jay for who he was, a FRAUD. You see, I can tell you guys are really young and inexperienced when it comes to Hip-Hop. You guys oooh and aww at what you think is "clever" and "deep". But to those who have heard some real emcees and lyrics before, its not all that "clever" and "deep". Jay is good rapper for the 106 and Park generation. He is the best. But when it came to the mid-90's (before 1998) generation when lyrics and talent got you over in this business, Jay was just a struggling average rapper who was about to retire before Hard Knock life blew up because he couldn't cut it as an artist. He was dropping the same material that he is now. The only difference is the competition is weak now, and it was strong back then. That is a FACT. Know your history before you question me. Its there.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 10th, 2005, 2:51 pm

YOU CAN'T COMPARE JAY-Z TO NAS NAS BE ON SOME BLACK UNITY AND POWER SH~T WHICH IS GOOD HIM AND COMMON SHOULD COLLAB

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 3:12 pm

"What I've discovered is my brother's tryin to be
the next me, yeah I support him but he's blinded I see
jealousy he love me to death am I buggin I love him for life
We both still mournin on our mothers life"

Dude Nas was so shook after he heard Blueprint 2, hes confessin his love for Jay Z right there, he evens brings out his dead mom in it... sayin that they both brothers they mournin on Nas's mothers life. Thats RESPECT homie. Nas is BOWIN DOWN. But of course nas still has his pride he still has to throw the lil disses at jay. Your so freakin blind to see whats going on. And quit ur talk about the whole MTV generation BS lol. you cant knock the hustle.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 3:28 pm

All I know is Jada's uh bytchnigga. wack ass beats, Lame ass Hooks, And to top it off hes an ugly muthafucha. Fat Muthafucha. Try's to talk politics but he aint gotta damn clue WTF he's talken about. Silly Nigga.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 10th, 2005, 5:24 pm

Say What? Olo, Jay-z was never struggling ever single one of his albums went plat. Jay was mad because he thought his first album should of sold alot more. Jay albums out sold ever one of Nas albums, Jay-z got 3 classic albums to Nas one. Peep out Nas album "God Son" I think its either track 3 or 4, Nas broke down how the beef with him and Jay started. Jay was tapping Nas girl friend up, the same one he got a baby by. Nas rapped about that, how you going to say that on "Ether" what Nas was saying was true. Nobody could comfirm if it was true or not. But the only one to say its true is you, like you was there. I bet you use to freestyle/battle them huh? Jay got facts son, all the stuff he said on "Takeover" was confirmed. How you trying to write Jay off like he weak dude is one of the best MC's to ever touch a mic he freestyle his joints no ink pen needed, Nas write everything, like we all been saying stop hatin. Nas fell off and Jay had to wake him up Jay stayed on top of his game. Olo you act like all the people you like is tight and the ones you dont you call wack, are they not that deep and try to write them off because you don't like them.

dippset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dippset » March 10th, 2005, 5:31 pm

ARe u kiddin me Takeova was disguistin, its way betta than "piggybank" 50 aint say nuthin but talk he made one diss fo jada, fat joe, and nas dats it. Other than that he talk about do sumthin and he gettin money pleeze. Jada is nice, so Wat if he grew up in a middle class neighborhood and had money, if he did then he wouldnt be rappin now would he and he would have went to college and betta him self. OLo is just a hater. What does his looks have to do with his lyrics. U sound lik a bitch @Blakk. Look at nelly(weak ass lyrics) Chingy(pleeze) come on. Back to this 106 and park BS before 98 come on pleeze. Niggaz was lik lil kids when krs one was doin his thing and battlin so y do give a f^^K about wat they say. We relate to shit that goes on now not 20 years ago. U must be lik 30yrs old(LOL) pleeze

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 5:41 pm

@Blakk, you gots a Prolem. You an MTV Kid. Little Fucc-ass. Dont ever come at me like that Little boi. Jada's a Silly bytch like you Pussy. Shut the fucc up and Play some Jada. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! smack the life outta Jadakiss.
Slap my nuts in a niggas face Cuhs. haha Nigga talken bout Jada. Fucc Jadakiss Muthafucha. And Nigga Fucc you too Cuhs Nigga. Lame ass Vibes.

<------ Its like that.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 10th, 2005, 5:42 pm

dippset wrote:ARe u kiddin me Takeova was disguistin, its way betta than "piggybank" 50 aint say nuthin but talk he made one diss fo jada, fat joe, and nas dats it. Other than that he talk about do sumthin and he gettin money pleeze. Jada is nice, so Wat if he grew up in a middle class neighborhood and had money, if he did then he wouldnt be rappin now would he and he would have went to college and betta him self. OLo is just a hater. What does his looks have to do with his lyrics. U sound lik a bitch @Blakk. Look at nelly(weak ass lyrics) Chingy(pleeze) come on. Back to this 106 and park BS before 98 come on pleeze. Niggaz was lik lil kids when krs one was doin his thing and battlin so y do give a f^^K about wat they say. We relate to shit that goes on now not 20 years ago. U must be lik 30yrs old(LOL) pleeze
Hold up now I'm 28 make me feel old up in here lol, its cool that olo got his own taste of music but the things he say and cant back up is what kills me. But he keeps on saying he right and never put proof to back himself up. Everthing I have said to this dude I had proof, but any way 50 got beat by both and fat joe is wack. I'm telling you banks, and buck, I know they see how dude 50 is. I know in the back of there minds they saying "what the hell is this nigga doing". 50 a 2 face nigga as if Jada was not enough he go and mess with Nas of all people. I wounder if Nas going to get at him, now thats going to be some tight shit.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 10th, 2005, 8:19 pm

BlaKK wrote:@Blakk, you gots a Prolem. You an MTV Kid. Little Fucc-ass. Dont ever come at me like that Little boi. Jada's a Silly bytch like you Pussy. Shut the fucc up and Play some Jada. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! smack the life outta Jadakiss.
Slap my nuts in a niggas face Cuhs. haha Nigga talken bout Jada. Fucc Jadakiss Muthafucha. And Nigga Fucc you too Cuhs Nigga. Lame ass Vibes.

<------ Its like that.
Gotta agree with Blakk Here. Jada is lame. He talk all that gangster talk from the hood, but is middle-class. His rhymes are average. MTV and 106 and Park kids love Jay-Z and Jadakiss because they think those guys are "real" gangstaz with "nice lyrics". If you want to talk lyrics, Bob Marley is one of the best. That is lyricism. NOt the mickey mouse crap that Jadakiss speaks.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 8:46 pm

"Bob Marley is one of the best."

^Amen^

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 10th, 2005, 8:48 pm

<----------------Music of the MOST HIGH

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 10th, 2005, 9:55 pm

makaveli389 wrote:"What I've discovered is my brother's tryin to be
the next me, yeah I support him but he's blinded I see
jealousy he love me to death am I buggin I love him for life
We both still mournin on our mothers life"

Dude Nas was so shook after he heard Blueprint 2, hes confessin his love for Jay Z right there, he evens brings out his dead mom in it... sayin that they both brothers they mournin on Nas's mothers life. Thats RESPECT homie. Nas is BOWIN DOWN. But of course nas still has his pride he still has to throw the lil disses at jay. Your so freakin blind to see whats going on. And quit ur talk about the whole MTV generation BS lol. you cant knock the hustle.

wasup olo... LOL whatchu gotta say about that homie