AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMENS GROUP TO PUT>>>>>>

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMENS GROUP TO PUT>>>>>>

Unread post by 100 » March 10th, 2005, 3:04 pm

AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMENS GROUP TO PUT AN END TO THE DEGRADING OF BLACK WOMEN IN VIDEOS.

THINK IT WILL WORK AND WHY NOW AND NOT THEN?

I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY FOR THEM TO DO SO THEY BROADS GETTING PAID RIGHT THE WOMEN AINT COMPLAIN'N SO WHATS THE FUSS WITH THESE GROUPS AS SOON AS THEY SHAKE THEY A55 THEY GET PAID AND BY EM SOME NEW DRAWS

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMENS GROUP TO PUT>>>>>

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 10th, 2005, 3:38 pm

What are they gonna do, push the booty underground? Am I gonna have to go to a speakeasy to get my 'Bootleg booty'? Is the booty going to be sold at a high overhead because its illegal?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 10th, 2005, 3:47 pm

100 wrote:AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMENS GROUP TO PUT AN END TO THE DEGRADING OF BLACK WOMEN IN VIDEOS.

THINK IT WILL WORK AND WHY NOW AND NOT THEN?

I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY FOR THEM TO DO SO THEY BROADS GETTING PAID RIGHT THE WOMEN AINT COMPLAIN'N SO WHATS THE FUSS WITH THESE GROUPS AS SOON AS THEY SHAKE THEY A55 THEY GET PAID AND BY EM SOME NEW DRAWS
it wont, sex sells--- even mos def had skrippaz in his last joint

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » March 10th, 2005, 4:46 pm

They say it degrades black women but if I remember correctly that's where Lisa Raye began as a video woman. Now she is in movies and is on that show on upn. The something can be said about jlo even though she wasn't a video woman she got her start by shaking her a** on in living color. If rappers started only using hispanic asian and white women then that would be a big issue too.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 11th, 2005, 1:34 pm

buck wrote:They say it degrades black women but if I remember correctly that's where Lisa Raye began as a video woman. Now she is in movies and is on that show on upn. The something can be said about jlo even though she wasn't a video woman she got her start by shaking her a** on in living color. If rappers started only using hispanic asian and white women then that would be a big issue too.

YOU KNOW THATS ALREADY AN ISSUE BUT NOT HEAVY ENUFF TO HIT T.V THERE WAS MANY BOARDS WHERE CATS WAS BEING COCKY BRINGING UP stuff LIKE RAPPERS DON'T WANT BLACK WOMEN IN THEIR VIDEOS UNLESS THEY LIGHTER AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN SEE THAT SH!!!!T ALOT TOO EITHER THEY ARE OF HISPANIC ETHNIC BACKGROUND OR A LIGHTER SKIN AFRICAN AMERICAN TACK HEAD.

RAPPERS THAT RIDE HISPANIC WOMENS PEARL AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH IT REALLY BUT LOOK AT EVERY ONE OF HIS VIDEOS AND YOU CAN SEE. TO EACH HIS OWN THOUGH

#1. P DIDDY

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » March 11th, 2005, 1:44 pm

These woman's groups are so bogus. They just want to get on tv to get money. The videos don't degrade women. People like seeing stuff like that in videos. These so-called "black women leaders" were shaking and giving up that azz when they were young,so they just need to quit.