Samoans in LA

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Samoans in LA

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 10th, 2005, 3:43 pm

kiCKer wrote:
CARDENAS wrote:
Panik wrote:
CARDENAS wrote:Polynesian women look Grimmy as fu--!!
they got all kinds. I seen some that look like they can whup some ass, and I seen some fine ones too. Just like anyone else.
I only seen the ones that can whoops sum ass over here...they can give you bear hugs and kill you..LOL
where in epa you from homie? my tongan homie is from there...i believe somewhere around weeks/weaks street.
I stay In Cooley...Hella Tongans Over here though

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 11th, 2005, 5:47 am

100 wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
wizdom wrote:
kidlocc700 wrote:
wizdom wrote:
kidlocc700 wrote:never once met a cambo, or a flip.. i met a cambodian HO!.. she go to lb POLY now.. but she dont live in compton.. her peoples from 20s i guess.. but nah.. aint nothing but black/samoans/mexicans in compton.. with the exception of a few white families... they did a census a while ago and i think it was 6-7 caucasion families in the hub...
lol, word, there's some whites in Compton, i wonder if they b gettin down with Bloods and Crips, that would be funny. anyways. theres maaddd Somoans in Compton?
what would be so funny about white people being hoodstas in the hub? i get tired of people thinkin white people cant do shit jus because theyre white. yall need to come to the hood and i bet my OG nigga whiteboy will lay any nigga on here down.. quit down talkin a race.. yall dont want them doin it to u.. "do unto others, as you want them to do to you"
Your OG is white? LOL. he from Compton? isnt that illegal? i aint sayin nothin bout white niggas, the kool to me. i just didnt know they was in Compton, i know some hoodsta whiteboys. but very few. i think its dumb how whiteboys wanna bit off of our culture when long ago they was oppressing us kallin us niggers
that's like sayin'...it's dumb how blacks live in beverly hills and dress in a&f...come on man...the world isn't that small...

THATS DIFFERENT THEY HAVE MONEY MOVE INTO A NICER AREA THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT DUDE WAS TALKING ABOUT!
how is it different? same concept...because a white grows up in compton and around them...he is biting off their culture? same thing with a black kid who grew up in beverly hills...is he biting off the "white people's culture"?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 11th, 2005, 5:47 am

CARDENAS wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
CARDENAS wrote:
Panik wrote:
CARDENAS wrote:Polynesian women look Grimmy as fu--!!
they got all kinds. I seen some that look like they can whup some ass, and I seen some fine ones too. Just like anyone else.
I only seen the ones that can whoops sum ass over here...they can give you bear hugs and kill you..LOL
where in epa you from homie? my tongan homie is from there...i believe somewhere around weeks/weaks street.
I stay In Cooley...Hella Tongans Over here though
yea yea...that's what i heard. his older brother was down...got deported a few years back though. koo folks though...

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 11th, 2005, 12:49 pm

damn all im sayin is i never heard of white niggas in Compton. im kool with some whiteboys. but i never heard of no whiteboy gettin Og status especially in Compton. to me thats unheard of.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 11th, 2005, 9:52 pm

In regards to why there are so many Samoans on the west coast its because its generally the first point in which people enter the US, also
America Samoa is classified as part of the US and citizens get permant residency in the US. Whereas Western Samoa are independent and the majority of people from there migrate the New Zealand and Australia.

Also I didnt realise that there was any white people in Compton, Anyone know of any white familys living in East LA.

DC

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » March 14th, 2005, 5:30 am

Kiddlocc is one of the most intelligent posters i've seen on this site

much love Uce...

as far as tongans in the bay
yes, san mateo county(specifically san bruno, san mateo and east palo alto) has the largest tongan population outside of hawaii and tonga

San Francisco, Daly City and San Jose have a lot of samoans as well

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 14th, 2005, 1:04 pm

bayarearep wrote:Kiddlocc is one of the most intelligent posters i've seen on this site

much love Uce...

yes, san mateo county(specifically san bruno, san mateo and east palo alto) has the largest tongan population outside of hawaii and tonga

There mad Flips in Daly City. i've been there, its Filipino city there. are Tongans and Somoans the same (im not being ignorant i just dont know, im from the east where there is no Somoans)

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 15th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Samoan and Tongans are definately different, Tongans tend to be a bit darker in skin colour and have different facial features. Samoans tend to have asian looking eyes, but they do speak a similar language as they are both classed as Polynesian.

Do Samoans get along with Tongans in LA or do they fued, I know that there is some bad blood between different pacific islanders.
Also are there any Hawaians or NZ Maoris living in LA or is it just Samoan and Tongans.

DC

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » March 16th, 2005, 2:43 am

DC wrote:Samoan and Tongans are definately different, Tongans tend to be a bit darker in skin colour and have different facial features. Samoans tend to have asian looking eyes, but they do speak a similar language as they are both classed as Polynesian.

Do Samoans get along with Tongans in LA or do they fued, I know that there is some bad blood between different pacific islanders.
Also are there any Hawaians or NZ Maoris living in LA or is it just Samoan and Tongans.

DC
yea, a lotta Tongans and Samoans beef in LA. the Samoans outnumber the Tongans though. the biggest presence of Tongans is in Inglewood...that's where TCG is at. Samoans can be found in Carson, Long Beach and Compton. most beef cuz most Tongans is crips and most Samoans is Bloods, with the exception of PVCC and SOS. i ain't sayin' all of them beefin', but a lot are...

in the Bay, it's different...my homie, who is Tongan, is from East Palo Alto area...where there's a lotta Tongans and Samoans. he told me they all koo...for the most part...mostly personal beefs. ain't really no set-trippin' either...just a lotta grimy foos who slang or get down.

ain't too many other polys in LA...there's some Hawaiians.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 16th, 2005, 12:09 pm

So what do Tongans look like? i never seen 1 so... do they look similiar to Somoans?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » March 16th, 2005, 4:16 pm

wizdom wrote:So what do Tongans look like? i never seen 1 so... do they look similiar to Somoans?
Man we one in the same.tongans just a little bit darker n customs different.

other than that we basicly look the same.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 16th, 2005, 4:28 pm

What it do Yayo? You gonna be out in San Jo for Cinco De Mayo?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 16th, 2005, 4:44 pm

WTF someone said Tongans are darker than samaons. Hell nah. Samoans are wayy darker than Tongans. And though samoans can easily be defined by there Long Course hair, Tongans is even more distinct. They have the longest hair in the region. Very straight. And Most tonguns have blue eyes, unlike samoans. But yeah Samaons and tongans beef in LA. SOS, TCG, PVCC, Crenshaw Mob, Roughneck Tribe. They all beef.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2005, 2:29 am

Sorry but Samoans are not darker then Tongans its the other way around, if there are any Samoans on the forum please verify this.

DC

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » March 17th, 2005, 10:11 am

cuzz im samoan.and ALL the tongans i came accross except the females are darker than samoans.

Yeah im gonna be in San Jo for Cinco de mayo going dumb with my norte patnas. :wink: :twisted:

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » March 17th, 2005, 10:13 am

cuzz im samoan.and ALL the tongans i came accross except the females are darker than samoans.

Yeah im gonna be in San Jo for Cinco de mayo going dumb with my norte patnas. :wink: :twisted:

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 17th, 2005, 12:04 pm

I'm from the East, livin in the mid-west now, so i dont know anything bout Somoans, i never saw 1, realli. my kuzin says all Somoans are tall. is it true? i've seen Boo Yaa tribe thats it realli. and they huge. so is there any Somoan niggas who is short that bangs?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2005, 3:49 pm

I have seen short Samoans but they are still huge in terms of size.

DC

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 17th, 2005, 4:19 pm

DC wrote:I have seen short Samoans but they are still huge in terms of size.

DC
have u ever seen a skinny Somoan? kause i think Somoan kulture is that they believe Big is Beautiful so it might be hereditary.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 17th, 2005, 4:48 pm

I have seen samoan girls that were skinny,m and I've seen more than a few samoan guys that were just normal, not big at all.

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » March 19th, 2005, 4:34 am

you want to see some tongans come move to euless texas it is like a minature tonga and every last one of those fools are klaiming to be TCG.
I heard there is a grip of tongans in utah.

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » March 19th, 2005, 4:38 am

From what I understand Tongans, somoans, and fijians all have problems with each other and I think that has been part of their history since day one back on the islands and it just carried on to gang bangin. I know they highly populate new zealand too and its funny bekuz tonga is know as" the friendly islands"

AMAR420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AMAR420 » March 21st, 2005, 4:42 pm

where did blue eyed tongans came from...they obviously mixed

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » March 23rd, 2005, 2:11 am

blue eyed tongans?
maybe a few

Texas has a lot of tongans, forth worth and dallas, they mostly families from the bay and they carry themsleves like bay dudes

i got some samoan fam that's tiny and some that's big as hell
everyones different

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 23rd, 2005, 6:36 pm

bayarearep wrote:blue eyed tongans?
maybe a few

Texas has a lot of tongans, forth worth and dallas, they mostly families from the bay and they carry themsleves like bay dudes

i got some samoan fam that's tiny and some that's big as hell
everyones different
true, somoans are big as hell, that i've seen

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 1st, 2005, 4:05 pm

wizdom wrote:
bayarearep wrote:Kiddlocc is one of the most intelligent posters i've seen on this site

much love Uce...

There mad Flips in Daly City. i've been there, its Filipino city there. are Tongans and Somoans the same (im not being ignorant i just dont know, im from the east where there is no Somoans)
Where at did you visit in Daly City? I use to live in Westlake apartments for a year about 6 years ago off of John Daly Blvd.

Smegy

Unread post by Smegy » April 1st, 2005, 4:30 pm

Sometimes I'd tell people that I'm related to The Rock. Just thought I'd add that part in.

More curious to the fact that there are so many Samoans in Alaska. What's up with that?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 1st, 2005, 5:01 pm

GTS wrote:
Where at did you visit in Daly City? I use to live in Westlake apartments for a year about 6 years ago off of John Daly Blvd.
i dont remember where i was. some of my family members are Filipino. my aunt married a Filipino nigga in kali and they moved to daly city and i visited her with my mom. its mad filipinos i remember. i went to their mall and like every muthafucka there was Filipino. are u a flip?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 1st, 2005, 5:03 pm

Nah homie, I ain't a flip, lol.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 1st, 2005, 5:45 pm

Is there mad Somoans or Filipinos in Vallejo