Australia III

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
T~

Australia III

Unread post by T~ » March 7th, 2005, 3:19 pm

carry on here...

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Australia III

Unread post by polysaturated » March 7th, 2005, 6:44 pm

In regards to Danny Karam from the last thread...
My uncle knew Danny Karam "the lion of lebanon" , he wanted to start a war with neddy smith with my uncle and they formed a gang in the jail at the time. I heard his own ppl were scared of him and they shot him , and were going up and down to check if he was really dead

pimpstylz

Unread post by pimpstylz » March 7th, 2005, 11:12 pm

just a question, i know some sinwa boys down here you know like any1 can join em, ive herd they get rid of the non asian ones after there done with them sometimes true?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 8th, 2005, 5:59 pm

No non asian should join and asian gang period, stand on your own or with your own.

DC

pimpstylz

Unread post by pimpstylz » March 8th, 2005, 10:02 pm

yeah i know that u fink im stupid, im jst askn coz i know some italian idiot down here who wants to join sinwa n i dnt wanna see ma boy get fuckd around n shit ya see?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 9th, 2005, 9:58 pm

Another gang in Sydney who are the real deal are the Bra Boys from Maroubra, these guys look out for there own people in there back yard and don't fuck around. They are all sufers and are pretty much all white except for a couple of Maori's from that area, they also all have Bra Boys tattoos and all have one which says "my brothers keeper" somewhere on there body.

DC

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 11th, 2005, 1:01 am

about Sing-wor these guyz will let anybody and anything represent them.. but its when it gets higher in the ranks that shit gets strictly Asian.. and i think we needa clear things up witt he word wog.. i consider a wog a greek, italian, croatian, hungarianm maltese etc.. i consider a Lebo's, gypo's etc as Arabs.. and when u go clubbin in the city.. anyone will tell u.. 80% of arabs and wogs r about Hair-Stylez and WRX's.. lol.. but the other 20% go there looking for trouble.. .. works tight at the moment so i can only read thing every few days.. keep the thread alive tho boyz aigh.. lataz

pimpstylz

Unread post by pimpstylz » March 11th, 2005, 7:39 pm

I see, junior were bouts u live @ ??

Well im armenian... we look exactly like lebos basically except we are in europe next to greece.... so im wog..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 13th, 2005, 1:53 pm

spend most of my time over Castle hill way coz thats close to work and my girl lives there so i stay there most of the week.. but im born and raised in mt druitt.. still call it home and always will no matter where i go..

pimpstylz

Unread post by pimpstylz » March 13th, 2005, 9:45 pm

ah I see, so you neva come down near ryde n that?

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » March 13th, 2005, 10:01 pm

in dis monthz FHM mag dey got a story on bloods n crips dey talk ta a guy from cedar block piru n tookie n dere iz sum pics aswell

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 14th, 2005, 1:08 am

Ryde is nothing, come out to the southwest and see what really goes on.

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 14th, 2005, 7:39 pm

I'm from SA and i just wanted to say that down here sht is a lil' different. Wogs are classified as Lebanese, Maltese, Croatian, Serbian, Greek, Italian etc. And as most cultures do all wogs stick together when it comes down for the fighting. Even the arabs back the wogs up when it gets to the bigger stages.

People usually take heed of the Lebos down here and the asians are still around and bad ass mother-fka's but all their shit is kept on the low and dealt with in their own little areas. White guys do hang around blacks and asians down here, but a white guy in an asian gang? That sht is unheard of!

You guys hit me back up, what are the biggest crews in Sydney? My boy comes from Cabra n he says that sht down there is like a warzone.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 19th, 2005, 11:25 pm

warzone.. i think not.. nowhere in australia is a warzone.. places r dangerous.. and ur ass can get whipped or takin quick.. but u go to cabra and its actually pretty quiet.. cops have got everyone and everywhere by the nuts. and thats the truth..

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 20th, 2005, 3:04 am

So cabra, bankstown n all that is pretty tame now days?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 20th, 2005, 3:46 pm

I wouldn't say tame, Cabra has still got gangs but its not like it used to be.
Bankstown is the same as it has always been, I would have to say that Bankstown is the shittest place in all of Sydney, I wouldnt live there if you paid me.

DC

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 20th, 2005, 11:35 pm

bro.. u dont know shit.. u ever been to bankstown.,. stayed there.. went through the shops.. id say not.. its like any other place.. just alot more middle eastern people.. they dont just randomly start shooting or stabbing people.. dont listen to this guy.. dude has no idea.. do u think so many families with there kids and retired people would shop in bansktown square if its the way u portray it as being..

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 21st, 2005, 2:32 am

what about if they were old bangers or something? HaHa, raising up a new generation in the hood! Jokez bro.

But yeah i assumed Bankstown was pretty crazy, i know a few cousins of some of the lebs and the stories i get told after their holidays... jeez!

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 21st, 2005, 2:48 am

Hey Junior X,
Im 24 years old and have lived in southwest Sydney my whole life, I have known heaps of Lebs over the years and all I can say is that the younger generation of guys are a pack of dickheads who are confused about who they are. They preach that they are Muslim and that they hate America, but at the same time they are wannabe gangstas watching too much TV and running around in thier Nike and all the US brands actin tough. I have been to the states 2 times and spent a month in California over the holidays and let me tell you these Lebs wouldn't last a second in LA, they would get beat down big time.
Let these so called Lebs go up against some hardcore 1%ers and see what happens.

DC

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » March 21st, 2005, 3:17 am

Are guns allowed in Australia or is it totally banned like it is in England?

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 21st, 2005, 3:20 am

If you join a gun club and get a license you're allowed to own one. I don't think you're permitted to have one on you though.

Guns and other illegal weapons are pretty expensive down here though, so not everyone has a piece.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 21st, 2005, 11:14 pm

DC.. how old u r dont phase me.. u said bankstown is the shittiest place u have ever seen in sydney.. u musnt have been far.. parts of Mt Druitt, Blacktown, Liverpool r 20 times worse.. and it dont take long to see when driving through these areas.. the people of Bankstown r alot better of in terms of cash than Places like Mt Druitt and Macquarie fields for example.. and cash is the deciding factor of whether or not an area "looks" good.. but not an indication of how dangerous is it.. when it comes down to dangerous yeh bankstown is bad.. but only when try to strare, act tough, walk tough.. talk tough.. then get jumped on and complain..

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 21st, 2005, 11:16 pm

and something i forgot.. i hope when u say the younger generation u think twice.. becoz alot of them will become VERY dangerous when trying to act tough infront of older guyz..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 22nd, 2005, 2:54 am

Junior,
Look I was saying these guys are straight up trouble makers who have wrecked what used to be a good area. The thing is they are tough in numbers but if you get one of them on there own they are pussies plain and simple. They form a gang yet they dont go around fighting other gangs they go out and start shit with guys who are out with there girlfriend because they think she likes them.
Bottom line is they are a pack of dog cunts who should go out and mix it with some real gangstas and see what the fcuk happens, you dont see these lebs wanting to mess with the bike clubs do you.
And Im from the Liverpool are and its alot better than Bankstown..

DC

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » March 22nd, 2005, 3:07 am

You can get a gun for about 1-2 grand which is like 500-1000 US, of course illegaly.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 22nd, 2005, 10:42 pm

DC look u go through the whole of Bankstown and tell me a part that looks more down-graded and poor than Mt Druitt, Macquarie fields, Doonside etc.. u wont mate.. cash flows through that neighbourhood alot better than these other places.. and yes the Majority r dog cunts who wont fight people that actually know people or have people with them.. but the dangerous thing about them is.. there will be 50 of em.. 10 of ur mates and they will start a fight.. if they loose... u better hope they dont find out who u r or any of ur mates.. coz there the type to come knock down ur door and start a fight with ur pops.. u know what i mean.. dog.. yes i know.. but true none the less.. thats why u dont see people acting smart to them in there groups coz there always like they got something to prove..

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 22nd, 2005, 10:47 pm

somebody needs to bring it to them and put them in there place, they are lucky we let them in this great country. Its true they have more money then other areas I guess I just dont like the area because of the people that live there.

DC

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » March 23rd, 2005, 12:00 am

Dc where boutz in the Livo area. Livo iz alot worse then Bankstown Livo iz a hole Bankstown got money it jus getz a bad name
gunz r ilegal ere coz of that port arthur shooting do yall remba that where that guy shoot like 30 ppl

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » March 23rd, 2005, 12:06 am

polysaturated $1000 - $2000 r u 4 real that alot wot type u talkin bout it cant b handgunz coz i no handgunz aint that much

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 23rd, 2005, 1:10 am

Im from Green Valley, Livo is bad but I think its a better place than Bankstown, too many Lebs in Bankstown but Livo has its fair share of lebs to.

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » March 23rd, 2005, 6:38 am

$outh$ide wrote:polysaturated $1000 - $2000 r u 4 real that alot wot type u talkin bout it cant b handgunz coz i no handgunz aint that much
When there's only a few floating around you want to raise the price so you get as much $$ as you can. Think about it....

roadmafia

Unread post by roadmafia » March 23rd, 2005, 7:26 pm

Handguns are banned, but banning things just means that the good people dont have them.

Doesn't stop the crims.