Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Whos fake thuggin in hip hop?

Unread post by BlaKK » March 15th, 2005, 8:58 pm

I fucced some girl During My Community Service Hours, her B/F was Santana Blocc... dont matter but thought i'd share. Im 19 she was 22 and I steal beat. in her own car. hahaha Thats Pimpin.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 9:18 am

K1LLJOY wrote:when panik says black rag he means hes independent not a blood not a crip not a hoover got that hes from westside family gangsters
a gangs that no longer exist
hey, watch it. we still EXIST. just stopped recruiting. slowly retiring. but there's still a handfull still out here.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 10:37 am

oh ok so yall all about to stop banging or just getting killed off? that happens to alotta sets out here in NY, they literally get killed off.

N E 1 know how i can post pictures in here?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2005, 12:03 pm

purplecityhello wrote:oh ok so yall all about to stop banging or just getting killed off? that happens to alotta sets out here in NY, they literally get killed off.

nah, just stopped recruitin. we were losing a lot of potential recruits to other sets that we were cool with. and so now, we're all gettin old, and no younger ones left. our youngest is 21. Used to have 30 heads, now only 10 or so still actually on the streets, only 2 been killed. Others have moved out of state, or doing forever.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 5:26 pm

I guarantee you DipSet and Purple City keep it poppin. My nigga Killa is official ---- me on the left in the black yankees

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 16th, 2005, 5:36 pm

TOOO MUCH RED

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 16th, 2005, 8:04 pm

who cares what hoods have been banging longer than others, i know 12 year olds that will do anything for the og homies just to prove a point. drugs is what makes a person crazy some people are naturally puzzies and some naturally think they have pancho villas balls no matter where u live or where u'r from. NY might have some crazy hoods cause if they have bloods & crips then that means some black fools from LA might be related to some from NY if you wanna talk about history dont forget there was more slavery down there then there was in cali back in the days. ab out the fake hiphop thugs i'd say its

#1 ja rule
#2 nelly
#3 lil john

i dont know if they r or not but if i saw them on the streets i would wanna beat their azs, nobody flashes that much money in my fkn face.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 8:14 pm

anonymousman wrote:who cares what hoods have been banging longer than others, i know 12 year olds that will do anything for the og homies just to prove a point. drugs is what makes a person crazy some people are naturally puzzies and some naturally think they have pancho villas balls no matter where u live or where u'r from. NY might have some crazy hoods cause if they have bloods & crips then that means some black fools from LA might be related to some from NY if you wanna talk about history dont forget there was more slavery down there then there was in cali back in the days. ab out the fake hiphop thugs i'd say its

#1 ja rule
#2 nelly
#3 lil john

i dont know if they r or not but if i saw them on the streets i would wanna beat their azs, nobody flashes that much money in my fkn face.
what r u talking about, slavery? im lost homie... u tryna make a point with that one? But i feel what u sayin with the bangin part

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 16th, 2005, 8:35 pm

Panik wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:oh ok so yall all about to stop banging or just getting killed off? that happens to alotta sets out here in NY, they literally get killed off.

nah, just stopped recruitin. we were losing a lot of potential recruits to other sets that we were cool with. and so now, we're all gettin old, and no younger ones left. our youngest is 21. Used to have 30 heads, now only 10 or so still actually on the streets, only 2 been killed. Others have moved out of state, or doing forever.
who was yall allies with?

and if yall only got 10 heads now then just face it yall are no more yall aint makin no moves yall stopped bangin so its no more yall moved on simple as that.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 8:37 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
Panik wrote:

and if yall only got 10 heads now then just face it yall are no more yall aint makin no moves yall stopped bangin so its no more yall moved on simple as that.
damn, sometimes the truth hurts

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 17th, 2005, 10:59 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
Panik wrote:

comin from someone who don't even go to his hood no more, and sides with the southsiders more than with the bloods, I would say, those is glass houses.........

we're cool with the Watergates and the Bloodels. Both have actually tried to get us to join 'em as a click or subset, but we never wanted to choose red or blue, oh well. and 10 heads can still get it crackin if need be.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 11:12 am

like Sun Tzu said "theres power in numbers, one horse hair flails in the wind like a leaf, a thousand bound command it like the lightning above"

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 17th, 2005, 11:30 am

that was in the days before guns.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 12:09 pm

Panik wrote:that was in the days before guns.

so its really only 10 of ya? what ya gonna do when ya numbers dwindle even lower? set jump or just be the last gang member?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 17th, 2005, 12:30 pm

purplecityhello wrote:

so its really only 10 of ya? what ya gonna do when ya numbers dwindle even lower? set jump or just be the last gang member?

who knows. either one. Or maybe someone will get off their ass and start recruitin again. You know everyone got over 21 and stopped associatin with the youngseters, but without the youngsters, it can't happen.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 12:34 pm

Panik wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:

who knows. either one. Or maybe someone will get off their ass and start recruitin again. You know everyone got over 21 and stopped associatin with the youngseters, but without the youngsters, it can't happen.
yeah thats real, niggas recruit agressive out here. some teenager in the BX got killed for not bloodin in

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 17th, 2005, 12:53 pm

well, I figure if you force 'em in, don'tbe mad when they tuck tail when it gets rough, or leave you hangin when you in trouble, or snitch to get out of trouble for that matter. If someone don't choose the life for themselves, they can't be trusted in my opinion. Not only is it stupid in my opinion to force folks to bang, it's also punk shi-t. And that is why numbers don't always meen a lot. you may have a hundred fools with you, but if only 10 got their heart in it, and the other 90 are just there cuz of peer pressure, you basically only have 10 heads weith you anyway.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 17th, 2005, 2:00 pm

Panik wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
Panik wrote:

comin from someone who don't even go to his hood no more, and sides with the southsiders more than with the bloods, I would say, those is glass houses.........

we're cool with the Watergates and the Bloodels. Both have actually tried to get us to join 'em as a click or subset, but we never wanted to choose red or blue, oh well. and 10 heads can still get it crackin if need be.
come on nigga now you wona act all hurt i aint sidein with no surrats
or no b-puppy victims i just simply got over it and how can i go back to a hood when nobody is ther? i dont want to keep having to explain my self i speak the truth i aint speaking lies here if i go ther ima be the only nigga ther and the est of the hood gona be mexicans from different sets that dont get allong with 2ps so whats the point? i wasnt disrespectin your hood
i just said what was true

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Panik wrote:well, I figure if you force 'em in, don'tbe mad when they tuck tail when it gets rough, or leave you hangin when you in trouble, or snitch to get out of trouble for that matter. If someone don't choose the life for themselves, they can't be trusted in my opinion. Not only is it stupid in my opinion to force folks to bang, it's also punk shi-t. And that is why numbers don't always meen a lot. you may have a hundred fools with you, but if only 10 got their heart in it, and the other 90 are just there because of peer pressure, you basically only have 10 heads weith you anyway.
the way i was told, he decided not to join. so it was a if u aint with us then u against us scenario. he had the option and turned it down. not saying it was right, because it wasnt. And truthfully when shit goes down you gonna NEED number behind you, i tell u for a fact MS13 in long island always come at least 10 deep when shit is going down.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 28th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Panik wrote:like I said, I been bangin since before you're hood existed, but I kinds doubt your date. I remember when y'all NY'ers first got on this site there was a link to the history of NY bloods, and they started I think in 93, but that was by Belizeans in prison, and then it took a few years to take hold in the streets. But even if you were the first blood in NY in 93, I know g's out here old enough to be your daddy, and had been doin this for a couple years before your OG even first fantasized about bein a blood.

youre white thou.lol

Taliban

Unread post by Taliban » March 29th, 2005, 8:27 pm

I don't wanna interupt your your convo.

Half these people ya'll callin fake hugs don't try to be.

Nelly? Since when did he try to portay that image. We don't even know these niggaz we callin fake thugs. I know who ain't fake though. I heard about Fat Joe in jersey so I know they get respect.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 29th, 2005, 8:36 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Panik wrote:like I said, I been bangin since before you're hood existed, but I kinds doubt your date. I remember when y'all NY'ers first got on this site there was a link to the history of NY bloods, and they started I think in 93, but that was by Belizeans in prison, and then it took a few years to take hold in the streets. But even if you were the first blood in NY in 93, I know g's out here old enough to be your daddy, and had been doin this for a couple years before your OG even first fantasized about bein a blood.

youre white thou.lol
and you're from wisconsin! LOL gimme a break. you're funny style

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 30th, 2005, 5:46 pm

Im from Milwaukee,which is in wisconsin.And theres nothing funny about the mil.Niggas in LA have more in common with other blacks out of LA than they do with whites in LA.Its all Amerikkka.You acting like you have street cred to be downing niggas from other cities when you are what is called in my neighborhood a honkey. I know in my city alot of hoods you would get ran out of just because of youre white.Who are you to speak up on shit that happens in the black community?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 30th, 2005, 5:49 pm

aint no whites in my hood

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 30th, 2005, 6:04 pm

yeah the mil aint no joke -- IN MY PROJECTS!!!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 31st, 2005, 6:04 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Im from Milwaukee,which is in wisconsin.And theres nothing funny about the mil.Niggas in LA have more in common with other blacks out of LA than they do with whites in LA.Its all Amerikkka.You acting like you have street cred to be downing niggas from other cities when you are what is called in my neighborhood a honkey. I know in my city alot of hoods you would get ran out of just because of youre white.Who are you to speak up on shit that happens in the black community?

in your neighbothood, you'd call me a kingpin. shut your ass up. might as weel be bangin in little rock. you're irrelevant.

DuarteESiderSGVX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DuarteESiderSGVX3 » April 1st, 2005, 12:15 pm

every single one of them except 50 cent, snoop dogg, dr dre, and the game

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 1st, 2005, 10:06 pm

Panik wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Im from Milwaukee,which is in wisconsin.And theres nothing funny about the mil.Niggas in LA have more in common with other blacks out of LA than they do with whites in LA.Its all Amerikkka.You acting like you have street cred to be downing niggas from other cities when you are what is called in my neighborhood a honkey. I know in my city alot of hoods you would get ran out of just because of youre white.Who are you to speak up on shit that happens in the black community?

in your neighbothood, you'd call me a kingpin. shut your ass up. might as weel be bangin in little rock. you're irrelevant.
in my neighborhood you would be a victim honkey.This aint no lil rock bitch this is the Mil.Most of your own gang dont except you because you are a honkey.nothing but what we call a fuck boy,send off ass mark.Ill bet your homies put dick all in your black dick craving pale sisters and probably your moms too.Dont disrespect real niggas like me white boy cause if you were in the Mil You would get no respect.Corny ass mayo smelling honkey.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 1st, 2005, 10:46 pm

purplecityhello wrote: OK, ya had the bloods and crips first, dont get it twisted. i guarantee you cant use an ATM after 10 pm in stapleton haha. Dont be so closeminded as to think your hood is the only rough one
Gyea, Stapleton is one of the hoods i lived in! i think i told u that purplecity. when i lived in different places in NY and NJ, i still went to Stapleton all the time. i use to live on Warren Street. Right across the housing projects, literally right across the street. i lived right next to that little Stapleton mini mart thats along Warren Street. But Stapleton dont get enough credit. Shaolin dont get enough credit period. Shaolin is ass gangsta as any of the 5 boroughs. But Trey Pound still run Stapleton the kool with the Bloods but they're their own gang. But NTG is there. But trey Pound still run the show.

But on the NTG issue. its true that they started in 1993. im from NY, but some of UBN knowledge is whack. Like it was said that WestCoast Bloods met up up with EastCoast kats and made the UBN. i doubt any set in the West klaims UBN. and how UBN do there shit is way different how the orginal West Coast Gangs did it. rumors even say OG Mack was a Crip on the west (i dont believe that) but i dont believe he was Miller Gangsta Blood. if he was orginally from the West hailing Miller wouldn't he know the knowledge on how WS Bloods conduct themselves? if he Miller why do UBN bang stars? Miller's dont bang stars, the only set i think bangs the 5-pointer star is BPSN. why is there kodes for speakin like 031, 041, 1600 050. i've hung out with both Eastside UBN in NY and WestCoast Piru & Bloods in Cali. ANd Cali does not have 031 and all these numbers. there are a few sets that are 4real, like sets being established by a real Cali OG in NY, but in my opinion Mack was not one of em, and alot of the knowledge u have to know to be UBN is false. the sets i know being put down by real Cali OGs dont bang UBN. i dont know for sure, but the Rolling 20s in NJ is not UBN and was put down by a kali OG. dont get me wrong UBN is hard as fu-ck, but mislead, not orginal. so i see the points on both sides.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 2nd, 2005, 12:22 pm

wizdom wrote:
purplecityhello wrote: OK, ya had the bloods and crips first, dont get it twisted. i guarantee you cant use an ATM after 10 pm in stapleton haha. Dont be so closeminded as to think your hood is the only rough one
Gyea, Stapleton is one of the hoods i lived in! i think i told u that purplecity. when i lived in different places in NY and NJ, i still went to Stapleton all the time. i use to live on Warren Street. Right across the housing projects, literally right across the street. i lived right next to that little Stapleton mini mart thats along Warren Street. But Stapleton dont get enough credit. Shaolin dont get enough credit period. Shaolin is ass gangsta as any of the 5 boroughs. But Trey Pound still run Stapleton the kool with the Bloods but they're their own gang. But NTG is there. But trey Pound still run the show.

But on the NTG issue. its true that they started in 1993. im from NY, but some of UBN knowledge is whack. Like it was said that WestCoast Bloods met up up with EastCoast kats and made the UBN. i doubt any set in the West klaims UBN. and how UBN do there shit is way different how the orginal West Coast Gangs did it. rumors even say OG Mack was a Crip on the west (i dont believe that) but i dont believe he was Miller Gangsta Blood. if he was orginally from the West hailing Miller wouldn't he know the knowledge on how WS Bloods conduct themselves? if he Miller why do UBN bang stars? Miller's dont bang stars, the only set i think bangs the 5-pointer star is BPSN. why is there kodes for speakin like 031, 041, 1600 050. i've hung out with both Eastside UBN in NY and WestCoast Piru & Bloods in Cali. ANd Cali does not have 031 and all these numbers. there are a few sets that are 4real, like sets being established by a real Cali OG in NY, but in my opinion Mack was not one of em, and alot of the knowledge u have to know to be UBN is false. the sets i know being put down by real Cali OGs dont bang UBN. i dont know for sure, but the Rolling 20s in NJ is not UBN and was put down by a kali OG. dont get me wrong UBN is hard as fu-ck, but mislead, not orginal. so i see the points on both sides.
im gonna adress this as thoroughly as i can without dry snitchin (feds REALLY be on the site). The whole 200 deep talk (the whole number system) is just simply slang niggas out here (both rip and Blood) to communicate, every one has slang it just so happens ours is numbers. The first Blood sets in NY borrowed directly from BPS such as Mad Stone Villians and 183 Wildstone. OG Mack from what ive heard is food because he took a plea to shorten his sentence. UBN is not West koast, UBN stating that whole east-west thing is the union of east koast and west koast sets behind the G wall, im not gonna talk to much on it. But best believe the Bloods in NY are a whoooooole seperate entity from the Bloods on the west. Only thing we share is the color and the name. u cant expect niggas to mimic sumtin they never seen- we had to do it our way. and as OG Madd Ronald said "we all Bloods in this struggle". And if u goto other places that Bang like K-town or the Natti you gonna see the Damus in the midwest is also doing they own thing. 1

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 4th, 2005, 7:31 am

TO PURPLECITY ALL CRIPS IN NYC DIDNT START IN BELIZE HOMIE MY SET WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1992 BY OG NITTY AN OG FROM THE WEST HE LEFT AND STARTED MY ETGC SET OVA HERE AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ALOT OF CROOKLYN NIGGAZ BLOOD AND CRIP REALLY HATE YALL NIGGZ I USED TO STAY IN HARLEM BACK IN DAYS LIKE 95-99 ON 131ST AND LEXINGTON THE TRICHAM HOUSES AND I MET MAD LOCS OVA THERE AND IN SPANISH HARLEM THERE IS ROLLING 30'S OHC AND 52 HOOVER I THINK BROOKLYN IS THE GRIMIEST BOROUUGH IN THE NYC CUZ ITS MAD SMALL AND ENEMIES ARE CLOSE BY BUT THAT S MY OPINION.3X

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 4th, 2005, 10:01 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO PURPLECITY ALL CRIPS IN NYC DIDNT START IN BELIZE HOMIE MY SET WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1992 BY OG NITTY AN OG FROM THE WEST HE LEFT AND STARTED MY ETGC SET OVA HERE AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ALOT OF CROOKLYN NIGGAZ BLOOD AND CRIP REALLY HATE YALL NIGGZ I USED TO STAY IN HARLEM BACK IN DAYS LIKE 95-99 ON 131ST AND LEXINGTON THE TRICHAM HOUSES AND I MET MAD LOCS OVA THERE AND IN SPANISH HARLEM THERE IS ROLLING 30'S OHC AND 52 HOOVER I THINK BROOKLYN IS THE GRIMIEST BOROUUGH IN THE NYC because ITS MAD SMALL AND ENEMIES ARE CLOSE BY BUT THAT S MY OPINION.3X
yo homie, you live up to the name loco....its a well known fact Brooklyn is the BIGGEST borough. and Harlem isnt a boro - its a small as hood with over 4 million people in a 100 block radius. Ronald reagan himself said that he doubted that many people could sustain living conditions such as that without somehow destructing. But we still homie