iRAQ

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: iRAQ

Unread post by North Face » March 18th, 2005, 10:55 am

BlaKK wrote:You wanna talk some Physics? Im in my Prime Right now, Im taking 2 units of Quantum Physics up at Cal State Fullerton. Halfway done with that Bullshyt.

North How old are you hommie? Jus a little Curious nigga.
Im 23, now u gettn me curious on how old u r. hopefully u do well in ure studies.Cause me i got to put up with LAW and will graduate nextyear.,

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 18th, 2005, 11:00 am

Gangstaz with degreez, i needta get my ass back to college
kuz im S.A.S. (strictly about stacking)

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 18th, 2005, 11:09 am

kodiak wrote:Northface you talk down about USA alot i notice. I could sit here and talk down about Canada and about how they dont do fuc all about anything. Think about this northface what country do you think Canada would run to for help if someone decided to mess with it.

Yes most americans do think we are the best country in the world. Just the same as i'm sure Canadians feel they are the best country in the world. It's called national pride and your wrong in my opinion if you dont have it. I disagree with so much of what Bush or Clinton or whatever president does, but i will always be proud of my country and stand up for it.

I'll give you this though northface, if i had to choose another country to live in besides the USA it would be Canada. Your laws and ways are very similar to the USA at least on the west coast of Canada. You guys seem to have the same freedoms and better goverment programs as the USA. Much respect for Canada from me although give USA the same respect.
Everything u said was true except for the fact that someone will attack Canada. Never will that happen. We have no enemies as i speak. Canada has only 1 neighbour and that is of course U.S. The only way Canada is ever going to be attacked is IF U.S gets Attacked first. Then when that happens ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. Canada will be indanger once U.S gets attack first. If whatever reason Canada gets attack, im pretty sure U.S is not going to let that happen.y mess with Canada, we have nothing againts no one. I know for the fact that were not the super power like the U.S who has Everything when it comes to War. Speaking of RESPECT, the only thing that i respect are the SOldiers who fought the War ALL SOLDIERS not only U.S but to everyone who lost their lives. THe only thing that i dont respect is GREED, GREED TO HAVE MONEY, AND POWER NO RESPECT for that at all.

Kodiak u mentioned about if someone messes with Canada, say an invasion, or a takeover. It wont ever happen, thier are steps before knowing an attack, a step to negotiate a peacful truce between other countries. A step to Negotiate, a step to learn by our own mistakes A step to use are brain. That would definately save thousands or even in the Millions of lives.

BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, A SUPERPOWER CANT ALWAYS REMAIN IN POWER. LIKE SPAIN AND PORTUGAL THEYWAS THE ONE TO DIVIDE THE WORLDAND WHAT HAPPEN IT ENDED, THEY FELL NOW THE LATEST IS THE U.S THE SUPERPOWER, U.S CAN GO DOWN TO BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO POLICIES THEIR MEDLING POWERS WITH ALL THE NATIONS, THEIR C.I.A IS ALL OVER THE WORLD, THEIR ARE TOO MUCH MEDLING.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE "PUSH BUTTON" THAT ENDS EVERYTHING.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 18th, 2005, 12:40 pm

North Face wrote:
BlaKK wrote:You wanna talk some Physics? Im in my Prime Right now, Im taking 2 units of Quantum Physics up at Cal State Fullerton. Halfway done with that Bullshyt.

Im 23, now u gettn me curious on how old u r. hopefully u do well in ure studies.Cause me i got to put up with LAW and will graduate nextyear.,
im 19 NORTH FACE

I guessed you were prolly 24-25 Little off.

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » March 18th, 2005, 1:58 pm

Haha your right i wish the USA would keep their noses out of others business.

Come northface you and i both know there has been plenty of countries attacked that are very peacefull.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 18th, 2005, 4:14 pm

BlaKK wrote:
North Face wrote:

im 19 NORTH FACE

I guessed you were prolly 24-25 Little off.
Live and fullfill ure dreams dawg u still got a lot of livn ahead of u, much respect to ure point of views. (positive 1s)

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 18th, 2005, 4:15 pm

kodiak wrote:Haha your right i wish the USA would keep their noses out of others business.

Come northface you and i both know there has been plenty of countries attacked that are very peacefull.
you know what u right!

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 5th, 2005, 5:04 am

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 5th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Care to explain the link you posted up mraka, cause my eyes r too tired to read.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 6th, 2005, 8:38 am

If you was one of those to bring cash millions to iraq,then you might have got filthy f...k..g. rich,without being charged.all the way millions spent sloppier than my cellar.
money for schools is gone in millions.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » May 6th, 2005, 12:14 pm

understood, you ever checked out the cost in iraq topic, look and compare how much money could have been saved.

it would have searched a cure for aids, support the hunger all over the world, free education, free homes for the poor etc.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 6th, 2005, 5:00 pm

Yeah North, and all the Money we spend on abortion...We could have ended starvation and mal-nutrition...Globally. So who's the real Killer? And this is in regards to BOTH of our nations. Canada as well spends BILLIONS funding That Genocide, alongside America and China. There are many miss spent Fund's North, Its not solely the war in Iraq, though I agree with what you stated above, it is a proven face, but understand there are many mis spent Budgets, Funds that instead could go towards Global Humanity.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 7th, 2005, 1:06 am

haha
how about corruption with warindustry and politicians.
billions spent on abortion,haha
-there were poeple engaged to decide for themself if they do it or not,in this life you will not have the same experience.
-let women decide-
you could have done good things with all the money,hahahaha.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » May 8th, 2005, 1:42 pm

Abortion is not funny Mraka...

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 25th, 2005, 4:00 am

we.didn`t start the fire,it was always burning,lalalalala
e^^

no it is not funny and it is no theme in this section.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » September 22nd, 2005, 5:20 pm

damn politicians! who are they to decide why vote for them? corruption is the problem in most countries. Greed muthafucers..need to get shot ide shoot them to free my country n my family. my block!