Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: RSCG & Eight Trey's

Unread post by Common Sense » March 14th, 2005, 2:28 am

I remember RSCG had a few surenos (CX14st) click up with them for a minute back in the day.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Re: ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 14th, 2005, 6:28 pm

TO PEACEMAKER IM ETGC MEMBER AND ETG IS DOMINANT IN KINGSBOROUGH HOUSES IN CROWN HEIGHTS ON RALPH AVE TO UTICA AND ALL THE SIDE STREETS LIKE PACIFIC, AND MY OG'S STAY OVA THERE THATS IN BK, MY HOOD CYPRESS HILL PJ'S USED TO BE ETG WORLD BUT NOW ITS LIK 14 ETGS LLEFT IN MY HOOD THE REST IS LOCKED UP AND MOVED AWAY AND ON PINE STREET FRUM SUTTER TO DUMONT AND ON SUTTER TO EUCLID TO DUMONT AVE ETG IS ACTIVE ON EUCLID AVE ETG IS TAGGED UP AND ON BLAKE AVE IT IS THERE TOO, IN SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS WHERE MY SET IS FROM FROM 40 HOUSES IN ST.ALBANS TO SOUTH ROAD TO SUPTHIN BOULEVARD TO 112 ST ETG IS ACTIVE THE R60'S ARE IN EAST FLATBUSH, CHURCH AVE TO KINGS HIGHWAY AND TO SUTTER AND RUTLAND, IM GOING TO CHECK MY MAP AND LIST MORE .3X

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » March 14th, 2005, 8:12 pm

peacemaker wrote:Peace Lowridin,

I will respectfully for the many that died between the two groups RSCG & ETG not debate this point to heavily because I came to this site to bring peace and not problems.

I will say this though, fighting between different sets exists until this day, but a WAR & FIGHT are two different things, the fight can be individual or in a group, the war is the total conclusion of the fight.

No disrespect, but I must keep it real, In 1983 when we finished the WAR there were no ETG in that area anymore, they had been pushed out to Palmer Blocc, PVG and School Yard areas.

This is not a great event because it was black on black violence but the WAR was over in 1983, RSCG was still everywhere in LA and it was hard to find ETG in that area.

Even Monster Kody who after the war, we came to respect each other as men will tell you in 1983 ETG was pushed out of their territory.

Kid & Ken Bone died in 82, Opie died in 83 and I don't remember when School Boy died but the loss of life was great, but we did not see each other on the street for ONSITE everyday after 1983 because ETG was not there anymore.

Where you North Side or South Side ETG?
Where you in the 4800 Module?

Peace!
You cant just say kody got pushed out of his territory, if memory serves me he moved his family out and eventually went with them........to get out of bangin not cause he got pushed out.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2005, 9:01 am

peacemaker wrote:Peace Lowridin,

I will respectfully for the many that died between the two groups RSCG & ETG not debate this point to heavily because I came to this site to bring peace and not problems.

I will say this though, fighting between different sets exists until this day, but a WAR & FIGHT are two different things, the fight can be individual or in a group, the war is the total conclusion of the fight.

No disrespect, but I must keep it real, In 1983 when we finished the WAR there were no ETG in that area anymore, they had been pushed out to Palmer Blocc, PVG and School Yard areas.

This is not a great event because it was black on black violence but the WAR was over in 1983, RSCG was still everywhere in LA and it was hard to find ETG in that area.

Even Monster Kody who after the war, we came to respect each other as men will tell you in 1983 ETG was pushed out of their territory.

Kid & Ken Bone died in 82, Opie died in 83 and I don't remember when School Boy died but the loss of life was great, but we did not see each other on the street for ONSITE everyday after 1983 because ETG was not there anymore.

Where you North Side or South Side ETG?
Where you in the 4800 Module?

Peace!

I wouldn't claim to know first hand about this, but from the other 60's that used to be on this site kevmac and mangler, even they would admit that they never took any terrritory from the 83's, and that the 83's to this day they still have more territory than the 60's. So my question is how can you say that you pushed them out of their territory if they're still there today? Or are you saying that in the one year (1983) they were just hard to find. As for now, I believe Kevmac and mangler both said that the 83's were actually gettin pretty deep right now, and their youngsters can be seen all over the hood.

So, I guess my question is this, we who been on the site all know that kevmac is a real dude, that is still there today. Mangler too for that matter, so how come you have such a different opinion from other 60's that are living there now? Are you still in LA? Are you speaking on what you know now, or what you knew 20 years ago? Are you current, or 20 years removed? No offense, but the stories just don't fit to me.

mrtooreal

Unread post by mrtooreal » March 18th, 2005, 2:13 pm

On ALONSO 60 Page, he says the Lil Fee stabbing incident of Tookie was depicted. That is NOT true. Anyone remember seeing or hearing about Tookie getting stabbed in the movie?

That is street information and although it was in newspapers years ago, not many people knew who Tiequon was or didn't hear of the news. I wonder how Alonso has this information down as being depicted in the movie. These conversations were in another web forum and also the article was posted on some other site.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 18th, 2005, 8:03 pm

mrtooreal wrote:not many people knew who Tiequon was
it was a shock to a few people, that he virtually became hard overnight. he wasn't always that. he was just another scary kid in the neighborhood.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 18th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Common Sense wrote:
mrtooreal wrote:not many people knew who Tiequon was
it was a shock to a few people, that he virtually became hard overnight. he wasn't always that. he was just another scary kid in the neighborhood.
and u know this 1st hand right? lol

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 18th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Cool_Chillz wrote:and u know this 1st hand right? lol
i know and have met a lot of people.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 18th, 2005, 9:02 pm

Common Sense wrote:
Cool_Chillz wrote:and u know this 1st hand right? lol
i know and have met a lot of people.
You were around back then when Big Rick was on the streets and when Lil Fee turned hard "Over Night"....lol

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 18th, 2005, 9:16 pm

LOL....yep.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 18th, 2005, 9:37 pm

Cool_Chillz wrote:You were around back then when Big Rick was on the streets

When I first heard of this guy, he was on the war path because the word was something happened to a family member. It's been a while, but I'm going to say i think it was a younger brother that got (jacked or killed), by some 8 Trays.
Cool_Chillz wrote:and when Lil Fee turned hard "Over Night"....lol
when i knew of this guy, nobody took him serious, he got clowned like everybody else. af ew years later he was claiming Rollin 60's. Go figure that one out. He didn't even live in their hood.

mrtooreal

Unread post by mrtooreal » March 19th, 2005, 2:02 pm

Common Sense wrote: He didn't even live in their hood.
There are people who live in other hoods and hang in another. But specifically what area are you considering outside of "their" hood. That area produced several members...... or are you saying that was 77 IFG hood?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 19th, 2005, 2:46 pm

mrtooreal wrote:There are people who live in other hoods and hang in another.
True.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2005, 8:40 am

PEACEMAKER WHAT IT IS HOMIE, IM AN ETG FROM NEW YORK IVE BEEN DOWN FOR 6 YEARS ALREADY AND MOST OF YOUR TOPICS AND POSTS I TRULY RESPECT CUZ YOU IS A REAL NIGGA AND REAL GANGMEMBER MOST NIGGZ ON HERE ARE FAKE AND MOST OF THE STUFF ABOUT THE WAR THAT IN 1983 I WAS TOLD THAT STORY BY MY OG, OG LOONEY I WAS TOLD THAT THE WAR ENDED AND MANY CASUALTIES WERE ON BOTH SIDE AND ETG HAD ALOT OF HOMIES IN 4800( THE CRIP MODULE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT I GOT ALOT OF HOMIES WHO CAME OUT THAT MODULE WITH LIFE CHANGING STORIES) AND I HEARD THAT ETG WAS STILL IN THIER TERRITORY BUT MOST OF THE NIGGS WERE LIL HOMIES AND NOT HARDCORE BANGERS. AND SHOUT OUT TO BG CASPER ANOTHER REAL G ON THIS SITE, IN NYC THE MY SET ETGC AND RSC DONT HAVE A WAR BUT WE DONT GET ALONG CUZ THE 60'S ARE TROUBLEMAKERS AND THEY JUST BEEF with EVERYONE AND THATS WHY MOST NYC SETS HATE THE 60'S .3X

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 27th, 2005, 6:04 pm

peacemaker wrote:The description of the security guard is correct you just don't have the name yet.
I think that guy's name is Jerry. The other one might be Rick. If that's not it, then I don't know.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by 'X' » October 23rd, 2005, 2:55 pm

X-TribalSoldier wrote:First I mean you brothers and sis in N.Y. no disrespect, just speaking the truth if you get offended than Im talking to you, and that's good I want you to hurt your pride, it may produce change. I persaonally think that bloodin and crippin in any other city/state/ or province is ignorant for the fact that these L.A. gangs are actually named after streets, parks, etc. Furthermore crips and bloods all over the world have no idea how and why they are claiming the gang or why they are in conflict with one another. For example: sixties and eight tray's that beef is 30 or more years old, many have died and lost loved ones over this beef, it one, if not the bloodiest gang war in L.A. history ( I think the Hoovers and the Coasters may be a lil more bloody in regards to crip on crip conflicts). To just take all that bloody history and have it implemented in another region is rediculous. In relation to most crips I understand your mindframe of thinking and your struggle I was once asleep as well, but if I where still an active member I would be very angry with someone taking my struggle and duplicating it just because they think it is cool and idiolize my struggle. I just think some things are not meant to be duplicated. Crippin and Bloodin is original Los Angeles cullture: take note some of the crips and bloods did use names from other cities or states they migrated from but there struggle was different. For example: The Black Stone Ranger in Chicago the Black Peace Stones in L.A., similar names different struggle. So they didn't copy there culture just there name. I think duplication is only productive when duplication create's change, but in N.Y. you guys are copying a culture that you once condemned. Now you have jumped on the bandwagon and conformed.

:shock:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: rollen 60's and eight tray gangta crip beef

Unread post by 'X' » October 23rd, 2005, 3:00 pm

*deepsky* wrote: i anit takin side either but i agree on one thing,im in florida now which means,anit much i could be doin as far as bangin,

:?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 23rd, 2005, 9:17 pm

X wrote:
*deepsky* wrote: i anit takin side either but i agree on one thing,im in florida now which means,anit much i could be doin as far as bangin,

ok homie,are u gay? i think u like me,FIRST OF ALL,look at the dats on that post u dug up,at that time,there was nothin really serious goin on,this whole RGC only got serious in like january,round that time,at that time was was jus chillin an shit,not tryin to make nothin happen,it wasnt untill dem LK niggaz got wreckless...anyway homie,u startin to look desperate.....does provin me wrong mean that much to u?????...u prolly a grown ass man.......damn shame homie,...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 23rd, 2005, 9:23 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
X wrote:

ok homie,are u gay? i think u like me,FIRST OF ALL,look at the dats on that post u dug up,at that time,there was nothin really serious goin on,this whole RGC only got serious in like january,round that time,at that time was was jus chillin an shit,not tryin to make nothin happen,it wasnt untill dem LK niggaz got wreckless...anyway homie,u startin to look desperate.....does provin me wrong mean that much to u?????...u prolly a grown ass man.......damn shame homie,...

:arrow:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 23rd, 2005, 10:53 pm

X wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
X wrote:

:arrow:
yes,im glad u understand now,.....so get out here with all that rah rah cryin like a lil bitch shit...hes not real hes not real...who gives a fucc wat u think homie????

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Unread post by cliffard » January 16th, 2011, 3:50 pm

is this still happening today in 2011? 30+ years after it first kicked off? are there active hostilities between the two neighborhoods or has it just faded into resentment and dislike, members of both sets dont encroach on each others territory to keep the animosity to a minimum