Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Nortenos in Southern California?

Unread post by DC » March 9th, 2005, 9:47 pm

Any got any info on the Nortenos, most of the discussions on this site are about the Surenos, I have read that the Nortenos are very organised and hardcore with who they let into the gang.
Also Ive heard of Surenos living up north has anyone ever heard of Nortenos living in LA or San Diego, if so they would have a very hard time.

DC

ROOJOJR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Nortenos

Unread post by ROOJOJR » March 10th, 2005, 12:24 am

DC The northerners are reclaiming thier shit up north but have no pull in the south. Also as far as being picky about who they recruit they will take anyone who will put in work brown black and especially caucasion wanna bees. The surs are starting to move in stronger in the bay area especially in the sticks.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 2:02 am

So unlike the Sureno's they will take white and blacks as well as Mexicans.
Thats some crazy shit, I bet if a white or black Nortenos went inside he would have no chance of becoming part of the Nuestra Familia.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 10th, 2005, 2:22 am

surenos down here

will take whites..theres a few white surenos..

i've heard of black surenos..but its rare..especially these racial days

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 10th, 2005, 7:04 am

Individual wrote:surenos down here

*Any black man that will become a sureno nowadays, needs his head examined. Any black man with a sureno friend, is equivalent to befriending a klansman, or a nazi, whose organizational goals are to destroy, neutralize, contain, subjugate, and inevitably annihilate, the black community.

So let the surenos have all the white guys they want, seeing as how whites and mexicans angst with one another are mere interfamily squabbles. Mexicans by and large (especially down south) have love for white folks, but have an eternal, unchanging hatred for black folks that's so pathological, to where many of them (mexicans) have to start shit with black folks out the blue, just in order for them to feel alive.

So again, let them (surenos) take all the white guys they want, because in the end, you know the white guys they accept are racist against black folks by and large, anyway; and the fact that they join a racist, nazi/klan like group like the surenos, only lets me know that these white cats have found a home with their racist brethren and ally, whose collective goal is to go "nigger hunting" by targeting and killing any thing that's black, or damn near it-JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK, AND NOTHING MORE.

Folks know that deep down, I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 10th, 2005, 10:42 am

The Real

This conversation wasn't about racist Sur

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » March 10th, 2005, 4:04 pm

DC wrote:Any got any info on the Nortenos, most of the discussions on this site are about the Surenos, I have read that the Nortenos are very organised and hardcore with who they let into the gang.
Also Ive heard of Surenos living up north has anyone ever heard of Nortenos living in LA or San Diego, if so they would have a very hard time.

DC
I think that Blacks are taking it hard that srenos got no love 4 them...but fuck scraps they aint shit compared to us northerners.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 10th, 2005, 9:40 pm

Dont you think its crazy that you have such hatred towards each other, at the end of the day you are all Mexican with much the same heritage yet do not get along. I think the Mexicans could be the most powerful gang in all of california if they stuck together in and out of prison, but in saying that by them not getting along it just makes other gangs all that much stronger.

DC

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 11th, 2005, 12:14 am

DC wrote:Dont you think its crazy that you have such hatred towards each other, at the end of the day you are all Mexican with much the same heritage yet do not get along. I think the Mexicans could be the most powerful gang in all of california if they stuck together in and out of prison, but in saying that by them not getting along it just makes other gangs all that much stronger.

DC
thats true..

but that will never happen..especially up north..

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 11th, 2005, 9:55 am

Very few but there is whites that bang Norte.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » March 11th, 2005, 11:07 pm

If you guys saw American Me the guy who was Santana was inspired by Rudy Cadena who actually tried to unite the south and north and make a super mexican gang but he was killed in Chino by nortenos.

I wonder if someone could be able to bring the North and South together.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 12th, 2005, 12:55 pm

TheReal wrote:
Individual wrote:surenos down here

*Any black man that will become a sureno nowadays, needs his head examined. Any black man with a sureno friend, is equivalent to befriending a klansman, or a nazi, whose organizational goals are to destroy, neutralize, contain, subjugate, and inevitably annihilate, the black community.

So let the surenos have all the white guys they want, seeing as how whites and mexicans angst with one another are mere interfamily squabbles. Mexicans by and large (especially down south) have love for white folks, but have an eternal, unchanging hatred for black folks that's so pathological, to where many of them (mexicans) have to start shit with black folks out the blue, just in order for them to feel alive.

So again, let them (surenos) take all the white guys they want, because in the end, you know the white guys they accept are racist against black folks by and large, anyway; and the fact that they join a racist, nazi/klan like group like the surenos, only lets me know that these white cats have found a home with their racist brethren and ally, whose collective goal is to go "nigger hunting" by targeting and killing any thing that's black, or damn near it-JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK, AND NOTHING MORE.

Folks know that deep down, I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!
i agree with you soo much but sometime si think that some niggas are better of being sur bekuz they got more guns drugs and unity and they hood and wayy deeper it goes both ways but yeah no black man has no right to be in a 13 gang

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 12th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Invincible wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:If you guys saw American Me the guy who was Santana was inspired by Rudy Cadena who actually tried to unite the south and north and make a super mexican gang but he was killed in Chino by nortenos.

I wonder if someone could be able to bring the North and South together.
if that happened all the black gangs would unite, all the white gangs unite and every race would have a super gang.
thats where your wrong at all black gangs would not unite it will all be the same and they will get wiped out and the mexicans and whites will still be standing and the black race in cali will be scary victims period

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 12th, 2005, 2:21 pm

naw the Mexicans wouldnt need whites if they united so theyd robably fight both blacks and whites.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 15th, 2005, 2:18 pm

This has nothing to do with Norteno's TheReal, please stay on topic and leave you pointless frustration on another thread.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 16th, 2005, 6:39 am

GTS wrote:This has nothing to do with Norteno's TheReal, please stay on topic and leave you pointless frustration on another thread.
*I am on the topic. Someone suggested that nortenos and surenos ought to unite and form one super gang. Someone else suggested that if that were the case, then the other races (black and white) would form their own super gangs. Then someone responded by saying that if that were the case (other races forming their own super gangs), mexicans would still rule the california penal system-because of their numbers-which prompted someone else to say that black gangs would cower in fear, and become cowardly victims, because of the merging of the mexican/chicano factions.

That statement alone compelled me to make the above comments that you are responding to. If anything, my comments were a natural progression from what was originally put forth, when someone asked the hypothetical question: WHY DON'T THE NORTH AND SOUTH UNITE, SEEING AS HOW IT'S COMPRISED OF THE SAME PEOPLE (mexicans/chicanos)? As a result, many opinions were bandied back and forth, which again, inevitably lead to my above statements, or the statement you have an issue with.

So again, I'm very much on topic, you just don't like the progression this topic took, but don't blame it on me-blame it on the one who originally broached this unity issue (which wasn't a bad thing, or question), to where it lead to the statement that I ultimately responded to: a statement you have problems with...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 16th, 2005, 6:45 am

[quote="DC"]

-I agree 'TheReal" is talking shit.

*How am I "talking shit?" I'm responding to a statement that Killjoy made about black folks being something akin to cowardly victims, if ever such a unity between north and south were ever to occur. All I'm doing is responding to his statement, by giving my take on what should occur, if that ever happened, and that is going out with dignity, and not kowtowing to the machine.

There's nothing inherently wrong with what I'm saying, neither do I apologize for it, so if anything, to label what I said as on the level of "talking shit," just proves to me, that when all is said and done, you yourself are full of shit. Pure, unalduterated, grade A, SHIT!

-Back to the topic ..

*Fool, I never strayed from it, but then again, you're head is so stuck up your ass, to where you can't see the forest from the trees, because again, you're full of shit.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 16th, 2005, 9:42 am

DC norte's know the deal, and provide when called upon.

Dr. Wagner, Jr.

Unread post by Dr. Wagner, Jr. » March 17th, 2005, 12:06 am

Invincible wrote:
"there are hardly any whites in surenos."

Yeah, but some of the founding members and big shot-callers in the Eme have been hueros raised in the barrio, Joe "Pegleg" Morgan (the guy on which the "JD" character in American Me was based), Raymond Shryock AKA "Huero Shy" and a few others.

The Real wrote:
"WHY DON'T THE NORTH AND SOUTH UNITE, SEEING AS HOW IT'S COMPRISED OF THE SAME PEOPLE (mexicans/chicanos)?"

I guess all the beefs in this world aren't related strictly to race, eh? If they were, you'd have to add all the paisas into the mix, then everything would be completely out of whack...

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2005, 2:24 am

This makes sense as to why the AB and EME have a working alliance, alot of the founding members of Eme where white guys from LA.
Is this also common with the NF?? White guys in a Mexican Gangs??

DC

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 17th, 2005, 3:31 am

DC wrote:This makes sense as to why the AB and EME have a working alliance, alot of the founding members of Eme where white guys from LA.

DC
Its not cuzz of that..White Guys can be from mexican gangs if they grew up ther and kick it..

one of the founding member of la eme was white..

He spoke fluent spanish though..and lived the chicano life in east L.A

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2005, 2:53 pm

I dont think it works the other way around though, I dont think the AB would have a Mexican just because he is from a white hood, maybe if he is half white.

DC

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 17th, 2005, 7:11 pm

Here is a picture article on the NF and Nortenos..

http://www.sfbappa.org/Awards/picturest ... 8.ex2.html

DC

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 18th, 2005, 7:07 am

DC said:

"This basically shows us that although they call themselves Aryan they are not entirely racist in that they have members that are half Mexican and half jew and also work with Mexican gangs."

*Man, I wouldn't give those devils the benefit of a statement like this. Those devils are "entirely racist," and the only reason why they allow jews in their outfit, is because when all is said and done, JEWS ARE WHITE! Not only that, white folks realize that their numbers are dwindling in a piecemeal fashion, to where they have to become less rigid in their judgements, when it comes to bestowing "whiteness" on certain folks. They realize something that probably black folks don't realize, to an extent, and that is, that there's power in numbers: which compels you to not only unite with folks from your hood, your area code, city, state, family, or those you vibe with, but also unite when it comes to strictly allying with folks, that have a common racial denominator with you, and that is the status of being (in this case) "white."

It's all about power, and those folks are in it to win it, because they look at the larger picture.

And as far as mexicans/chicanos are concerned: HELL YEAH THE AB, ARE ENTIRELY RACIST, DESPITE THEIR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH MEXICANS/CHICANOS AND ALLOWING THEM IN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS, EVEN IF THEY ARE HALF! The reason why I say this is because folks like the KKK and the American Nazi Party (I think that was the name of this particular outfit), throughout the 60's, had a tacit working relationship with the Nation of Islam, to where Malcolm X even had meetings with klan folks in the South, and to where Elijah Muhammad had Norman Rockwell, leader of the Nazi party, speak at a Nation of Islam rally in 1960 (or was it 63).

As a matter of fact, Norman Rockwell even suggested pubicly, that he and Malcolm X ought to travel the country together, attacking the "fallacies" of integration, and the inherent beauty in the separation of the races! Not only that, when Farrakhan visited L.A. in the mid 80's (85 to be exact), during his P.O.W.E.R. tour across the country, he visited, and received money from Tom Metzger of the White Aryan Resistance movement.

So what's the point?

Well, the point is, just because a group allies itself-in this case white racist groups-with a darker group, doesn't mean that that white racist group has put aside their agenda for genocide and destruction for that group, that they're allying themselves with. How so? Well, despite Norman Rockwell's overtures to Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X, he (Norman Rockwell) still was calling for the genocidal destruction of black folks. Despite Malcolm X's meeting with the Klan, in the south-it still didn't stop the klan from (as it was rumored) shooting, and poisoning the livestock, on the farms that the Nation of Islam had in certain parts of the south!

With that said, the dynamics between mexicans and black folks, in regards to how they are perceived in this country, is at the opposite ends, despite black folks wanting to think otherwise. On the racial hierarchical pole, whites are on top, everything in between, with black folks being at the bottom. So for white folks to ally themselves more freely, and with great ease, with mexicans, and the fact that they will even allow mexicans into their organizations, and vice-versa-only tells me that mexicans/chicanos-again-are viewed differently than black folks, when it comes to racial perceptions, and acceptance on the grassroots level, as well as the fact that in the end, despite all the external, yet real grievances that mexicans/chicanos may have with white folks at large- they are still mere interfamily squabbles, and vice-versa; whereas the grievances these white racist devils have with black folks, are deep to the core, unyielding and eternal.

I can go further with this, and folks may pretend as if I'm "talking shit" all they want to, and look the other way, but when all is said and done, time will fully reveal the truth (and it is, that's why folks are shocked about jews in the ab, etc.), and will keep pressing on, despite the fantasy land folks want to believe the world to be, as oppose to how it is...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 18th, 2005, 3:30 pm

http://www.laweekly.com/ink/05/11/features-duersten.php
Within the indictment, we allege [the AB] to have aligned themselves with El Rukins, a black gang from Chicago — who would’ve thought? When it comes down to it, you can throw out those other [racist] ideologies. It’s all business to them, and they make no bones about it. This is business.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 18th, 2005, 7:19 pm

DC wrote:This makes sense as to why the AB and EME have a working alliance, alot of the founding members of Eme where white guys from LA.

DC
im not gonna give too much detail on this cause i dont really know if talking about this is dangerous but from what i heard which i dont really know much but people in prison study about this sht alot so i heard it was an italian whiteboy from east LA so it wasnt really an american it was an italian born in east LA that started the eme with a mexican guy in tracy

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 18th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Check out this 3 part story on the NF..

http://www.elandar.com/online_stories/1 ... gangs.html

Part two has some good info

DC

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » March 21st, 2005, 10:44 am

Aye homie,

That article is some real sh*t, but alot has been disclosed to the public..and I'm not one to talk. East Bay also has a good article on Black Widow & NF's operations.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 21st, 2005, 3:44 pm

GTS wrote:
anonymousman wrote:i lived down south half my life and been living up north my second half, so about that topic, i remember seeing a couple white guys that were surenos down there becasue they have no other choice but to be a sureno but trust me, up here in modesto theres whiteboy nortenos up the azs, it makes me think the main NF guys from around this area is run by white guys or something, the funny thing is those chapetes/busters whateaver u wanna call them act exactly like black guys so i dont know why they dont just consider themselves the BGF. fk it might as well
Go somewhere else with that chapetes talk bitch.
but that foo is right..lets get off the dissing shit for a minute..

Why do Nortenos act black??

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 21st, 2005, 4:37 pm

Do you know any Nortenos?

Have you hung out with any Nortenos?

Why do you care?

Answer those questions?

Why are you a scrap sympathizer?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 22nd, 2005, 9:45 am

Things are just different up here in the Bay Area, and every different city has a different style. But just cause you here one thing, or met one person it doesn't mean that is what the whole cause is about. So to answer your question, not all do.

ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ajay049 » March 22nd, 2005, 1:45 pm

Aye eNe,

They have no idea of Nortes program. Scraps ride with the peckerheads just as much as we ride with the BG's, 415's ect. Why would'nt there be similarities. Geographic locations plays a big part of the make-up of some Norte sets.