CAN YOU THROW UP 'EAST SIDE' FOR 'EAST COAST'

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

CAN YOU THROW UP 'EAST SIDE' FOR 'EAST COAST'

Unread post by soljakid » May 31st, 2009, 10:42 am

I mean, like, could throw up an 'east side' sign and use it as an 'east coast' sign? so, using same hand sign as east side, could u throw it up meaning 'east coast'? talking about the picture include. index, middle, and pinky finger extended. ring finger tucked back with thumb finger to palm. thrown sideways making an 'E'. comments/thoughts/answers appreciated.
Attachments
03est.jpg
could u throw this up for 'east coast'?
03est.jpg (110.83 KiB) Viewed 16941 times

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Re: CAN YOU THROW UP 'EAST SIDE' FOR 'EAST COAST'

Unread post by 61deuce » June 2nd, 2009, 2:43 am

I see you asking a lot about E for East Coast and how to throw it up. If you ask me, ain't nobody on that Coast thing-ma-jig other than people in the West (west coast). But everybody on that Sides thangz: East Side, West Side, North Side, and South Side.

Btw, I never see a person throw up the E using the Index, Middle and Pinky Fingers. Only see em' use: Thumb, Index and Middle Fingers.

Just curious, you funna start a East Coast/Side gang with your school friends?

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 2nd, 2009, 7:23 am

61deuce wrote:I see you asking a lot about E for East Coast and how to throw it up. If you ask me, ain't nobody on that Coast thing-ma-jig other than people in the West (west coast). But everybody on that Sides thangz: East Side, West Side, North Side, and South Side.

Btw, I never see a person throw up the E using the Index, Middle and Pinky Fingers. Only see em' use: Thumb, Index and Middle Fingers.

Just curious, you funna start a East Coast/Side gang with your school friends?

haa. nah, i aint even in school, homie. jus really was wonderin if anybody be throwin up east coast at all, and what they be usin it for. i think u should be able throw up east side for east coast, jus like the west coast cats got west side for west coast. i mean, u COULD do it, jus prolly people aint gon know what u mean off jump like when they see that 'W' they KNOW either west coast or west side. but its like they see that 'E' and they jus straight thinkin 'east side' off the jump, not even thinkin it could be 'east coast', cuz east side aint really used like that. was thinkin bout startin my own sign for it, once i get my ish together right, and spreadin it around, ha. i think i know what u talkin bout, as far as the sign go... seems to be two popular east side signs. i think u talkin bout side ways pitchfork, with index top of 'E', middle finger middle line, and thumb bottom of 'E'. like in this picture i made and included.
Attachments
06est.jpg
06est.jpg (103.15 KiB) Viewed 16923 times

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 2nd, 2009, 7:28 am

by the way, im surprised u never seen it the other way, it seem to be pretty common. like in the picture included with this post. it has better lighting. and, yo, jus curious, what about east coast crips? do they make a sign for jus 'east coast', or do they jus got one for 'east coast crip'? not bout to take they sign, whatever, really jus wonderin.
Attachments
est4.jpg
est4.jpg (117.89 KiB) Viewed 16920 times

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 2nd, 2009, 7:30 am

one more thing... i know they got a sout side sign, u think anyone from the dirty dirty ever use that to rep the whole dirty south? and what about mid west, u think/ever hear of anybody throwin up anything to rep mid west as a whole?

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 2nd, 2009, 3:19 pm

or has anybody ever seen either of these two pictures thrown for 'east coast'?
Attachments
01eastt.jpg
01eastt.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 16905 times
01estcst.jpg
01estcst.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 16905 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 22nd, 2009, 11:39 am

why?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 23rd, 2009, 12:49 am

This kid wants to be what Pac was for the West, but he wants to do it for the East. LOL I've only seen a cartoon of someone throwing up East Coast. If you become famous like Pac, then you can throw up East Coast!

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 12th, 2018, 2:30 am

<reviewing post as thinking back...) ha, OCD and knuckle head mixture... wanting to move around while wile'n, doin my thing, gettin bread, and throwing up 'east coast' in the mix... think I was actually thinking about getting that popular, while bit by bit wherever I was moving, while coming up in the game.... not too long after - the soul searching/homeless out baltimore, then back out to that small town outside cleveland, in ohio, where I officially denounced all that gangsta/get rich or die trying foolishness... memories.

anyways, check this out, knowledge is power: