MOD (Hmong) gang's dead homies & lifers!!!

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

MOD (Hmong) gang's dead homies & lifers!!!

Unread post by niceman » July 2nd, 2015, 12:31 pm

MOD stands for Menace of Destruction, mainly in California and the Midwest state of Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Dead homies:

Fuji Moua - Original founder, leader, and creator of the MODs, he was killed by a rival gang call the Fang Top Killers (FTK) in Fresno.

Jimmy Yang, 16 - Sacramento MOD, killed by rival gang member back in 1993.

Yeu Yang, 21 & Sing Her, 16 - Both Fresno MODs, shot and killed in separate incidents by the same rival gang member of Unseen Criminals (USC) aka Unstoppable Criminals back in 1993.

John Vang, 16 & Ka Yeng “Debbie” Her, 13 - Both Fresno MODs, shot and killed after being ambushed at a pizza parlor by a rival gang that they had just fought earlier at the Hmong New Year in 1995. Another bystander was shot and killed after 30 rounds were fired, while four other MODs were injured but survived.

Mitchell Moua, 25 - Minneapolis MOD, shot himself after a chase from the police where gun-fires were exchanged between the police officers and him in 2007. He was a wanted fugitive after being released from a federal prison for drugs. He had shot at someone who he thought had been messing with his drugs and money which is why he was wanted.

Pao Ge “Trouble” Vang, 23 - Milwaukee MOD, he had shot himself to death in 2008 while on a trip to visit his girlfriend in Pontiac, MI. It was believed that he was set up by his girlfriend and that the rival gang Pontiac Boys (PB) was involved in the shooting but no evidence was found and so a suicide was ruled.

Charlie Vang, 30 - Wausau, Wisconsin MOD, former leader of the local set, he had committed suicide while being locked up in the county jail for less than two hours in 2009. He was arrested on probation hold and drug charges. It was said that he didn’t want to go back to prison and so did the unthinkable.

Joe Xiong, 15 - Stockton MOD, he and other members had been celebrating a birthday party when random shots were fired at them which ultimately killed him in 2011. The crime was unsolved.

Zang “Zangief” Her, 30/31 - Sacramento MOD, former leader of California’s MOD, he was serving time for a home-invasion-homicide that happened in 2004 but had passed away in prison during 2012.

Yee Vang, 20 - Merced MOD but moved to Saint Paul, MN, he had crashed his vehicle and for unknown reason, started to rob an old man for his bike and then shot at a passing car which glazed a teenage boy. He was able to get in the car and hold two hostages until police showed up where he exchanged gunfire with at least four police officers, wounding some. He ended up dying on his way to a hospital after being shot by the police in 2014.

Other dead homies includes Horse, Hamburger, Tarzan, Blanka, Tong Yang, Steve Yang, Smurf Yang, Kevin Vang, DC Lee, and Hardcore Lor all of Fresno MODs.

Also other dead homies are Tattoo, Micro, Abomb, and all of the others Midwest MODs out there.

Shoutout to the other dead homies that wasn’t mentioned, nationwide.

Lifers:

Johnson “Spock”, “Spot”, or “Magic” Xiong & Phia “Rice Bowl” or “Eskimo” Lee - Both Fresno MODs, convicted of two separate shootings that resulted in two deaths and seven wounded victims back in 1995. The first shooting consisted of shooting at three brothers and their friend because the MODs had suspected the brothers to have a cousin in the USC gang. The second shooting occurred at one of the founder of the USC gang apartment complex where he was not home at the time. This led to an innocent kid and a teenager death, along with three other wounded. [Men’s Colony] & [Folsom]

Carry Joe Vang, Chue Dou “Gak” Yang, & Kue “Koolaid” Lao - Fresno MODs, each were convicted of a murder and eleven other attempted murder charges. They were part of two separate within minutes drive-by shootings against the Oriental Ruthless Boys (ORB) gang in 1996. A total of three rival gang members were hit from the shooting but survived. A kid was shot and died. The other rest were family members who happens to be home at the time of the shooting. [Pleasant Valley], [Folsom], & [Deuel]

Moua “Gizmo” Vue & David “Dino” Her - Both Sacramento MODs, shot at two rival gang member that left one dead and the other wounded back in 1998. [San Quentin] & [Pleasant Valley]

Kinson Her & Houa Lao - Both Sacramento MODs, went into rival gang Hmong Nation Society (HNS) hood up in north-side of Sacramento and shot at two of three HNS where one died in 2002. [High Desert] & [Susanville]

Xer “Mario” Vang - Sacramento MOD, killed his baby niece with a sledgehammer and injured three other relatives, which also resulted in his nephew’s death two weeks later. He was high on meth for three days when that happened in 2004. [Lancaster]

Charles Yang - Minneapolis MOD, one of the MOD shooter that was responsible for shooting down six fleeing Tibetans, leaving two dead and the other four wounded in 2005. [MFC Stillwater]

Meng Vang - Minneapolis MOD, one of the MOD shooter that was responsible for shooting down six fleeing Tibetans, leaving two dead and the other four wounded in 2005. [MFC Stillwater]

SIDE NOTE: Meng Vang was also a victim of a gang crime back in the Fall of 1994 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, after a fight broke out at the Hmong New Year’s celebration between the MODs and the Asian Crips (AC). He was shot by the neck once but survived but remained damaged in his voice box, where he may never speak normally again.

Shoutout to all those others doing hard times as well:

Stephen Lee [High Desert], Xee Lor [MCF Stillwater] & Yatau Her [Waupun Correctional Institution] of Fresno MODs.

Jimmy Vue [Stockton] of Merced MOD.

Xay Vang [Fox Lake Correctional Institution] of Sacramento and Green Bay MOD.

Khue “Shotgun” or “Danny” Xiong [Stanley Correctional Institution] of original California and Saint Paul MOD.

Fong “Squid” Vang [MCF Oak Park Heights], Grogan Yang [MCF Faribault], Jason “Trigger” Moua [MCF Faribault], Koua “Jimmy” Yang [non-DOC facility], Richard “Bopper”, “Popper”, or “Catfish” Vang [John C. Burke Correctional Center], & Tia Paul “Brazy” Lor [MCF Stillwater] of Minneapolis MODs.

Michael “Shrimp” Lee [Dodge Correctional Institution] & Nhia L. Lee [Green Bay Correctional Institution] of Eau Claire MODs.

Abraham “Abe” Vang [Fox Lake Correctional Institution], Bee “B.I.G” Thao [Oshkosh Correctional Institution], Kong “Kongy” Vang [Racine Correctional Institution], Tubxyoob “Ditto” Vang [Supervised Living Facility], & Yeng Yang [Stanley Correctional Institution] of Milwaukee MODs.

Joshua “Vangsta” Vang [John C. Burke Correctional Center] & Xou “Boomer” Vue [Stanley Correctional Institution] of Wausau MODs.

And for whoever that wasn’t mention, stay up and keep it real inside.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MOD (Hmong) gang's dead homies & lifers!!!

Unread post by niceman » July 7th, 2015, 12:49 pm

[(FORGOT ONE)]

Tai Yang, 20 - Saint Paul MOD, he was stomped to death by several Gangster Loco Oriental Crew (G-LOC) gang member while at a bar in 2009. He was accused by one of the G-Loc that he had shot at one of their cousin earlier but the truth may not be known because there was no proof if he was actually the shooter or not. He had just gotten out of prison 13 days prior to his death.

TRIVIA: Tai Yang shot himself in the chest at the age of ten when he grabbed his father’s gun. He survived and his father was charged with child endangerment. By the time he was fourteen, he was a gang member of the Asian Bloods (AB) and committed a drive-by shooting to suspected rival gang members. Even at a young age, he was sentenced as an adult into prison, where he joined MOD in prison. By the time he was out, he had a large “M.O.D” tattooed on his chest.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 7th, 2015, 4:26 pm

Did hmongs have a presence in long beach once upon a time? I know vietnamese did.

Only seen one hmong in my life and he was from long beach asian boyz.

My boy from the pen though say hmongs is nuttz.

Yall live in projects too right?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 7th, 2015, 4:31 pm

Oriental Ruthless Boys...any history with the other Oriental gangs?

All Oriental gangs in LA, San Diego and Washington has some sort of relationship with each other in some shape or form.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » July 8th, 2015, 6:36 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Did hmongs have a presence in long beach once upon a time? I know vietnamese did.

Only seen one hmong in my life and he was from long beach asian boyz.

My boy from the pen though say hmongs is nuttz.

Yall live in projects too right?
There are a small numbers of Hmong presence in Long Beach, but it's barely known. As for Hmong gang or Hmong gang members in Long Beach, I don't know.

I'm assuming if the Hmong in Long Beach joined a gang, it is most likely the Cambodian gang down there.

I have heard of a Hmong guy who banged with Fresno ABZ back in the days, but he's locked up right now.

There are also some Hmong in TRGs just in case if you're wondering.

I guess you can say that Hmong people in the joint are nuts. I mean, there's been a lot of them in prison but you just don't hear about what they do unless you know someone of course.

And yeah, Hmong people lived and some still do live in projects. I know that they did in California but I'm not really sure of which but in Minnesota, they lived in Mcdonough, Roosevelt, Mount Airy, and other projects which lead to a lot of Hmong gangs formation.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » July 8th, 2015, 6:40 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Oriental Ruthless Boys...any history with the other Oriental gangs?

All Oriental gangs in LA, San Diego and Washington has some sort of relationship with each other in some shape or form.
Oriental gangs as in gangs claiming the "Oriental" in their name?

As far as I know, none of the Hmong gang with the "Oriental" name on them are related with any other "Oriental" gang from anywhere. Don't get me wrong though, Oriental Ruthless Boys wasn't just a weak set, they put they name on the map back in the days. They still out here but mostly OGies and aren't popping shit as much as they use to. But they've been caught with some recent stuff.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 1st, 2015, 1:53 am

*UPDATE

Michael "Shrimp" Lee has been out since 7/30/15.

Another shout-out to an OG MOD from California who has been locked up since 1994 in Wisconsin!

- Chia "Cheeko" or "LB" Her [New Lisbon Correctional Institution]

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 29th, 2015, 8:47 pm

*UPDATE

Kong "Kongy" Vang has been out since 8/25/2015.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 29th, 2015, 10:19 pm

I don't doubt it!

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » October 4th, 2015, 10:04 pm

*UPDATE

Xai "Moe" Chang [Oshkosh Correctional Institution] of Minneapolis MOD. (Been locked up since 06/18/2015).

Toua "Crazy" or "Kevin" Yang [Supervised Living Facility] of original California and Green Bay MOD. (Been locked up since 05/16/2013).

Just added some that was missed out.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 25th, 2016, 12:50 am

niceman wrote: Damn, looking back I now know more than I did back then lol.. Gotta reedit this and probably update it next time but here goes...

Dead homies:

Fue "Fuji" Moua - Considered a leader of the MODs by many, but wasn't the original founder. He was killed by a rival gang call the Fang Top Killers (FTK) or also known as Fang Boys or Fuck To KIll in Fresno.

TRIVIA: Moua was killed by his cousin from the FTK gang. Moua's mother was part of the Fang clan (last name) and the suspects were also from the Fang clan and related to Moua.

Yeu "Hamburger" Yang, 21 & Sing "Horse" Her, 16 - Both Fresno MODs, shot and killed in separate incidents by the same rival gang leader and founder of Unseen Criminals (USC) aka Unstoppable Criminals back in 1993.

TRIVIA: The suspect, Pheng "Pengiun" Ly was an MOD reject after wanting to join the gang but was refused. Out of anger, he created his own gang (USC) and went to war against MOD in 1992. Now, serving two life sentences.

John Vang, 16 & Ka Yeng “Debbie” Her, 13 - Both Fresno MODs, shot and killed after being ambushed at a pizza parlor by a rival gang that they had just fought earlier at the Hmong New Year in 1995. Another bystander was shot and killed after 30 rounds were fired, while four other MODs were injured but survived.

SIDE NOTE: From what I heard, these two youngsters weren't from MOD but lived in the same apartment complex where MOD's lived. The news reported them as MOD's though, so unsure about the affiliation. The shooters were never identified.

Mitchell Moua, 25 - Minneapolis MOD, shot himself after a chase from the police where gun-fires were exchanged between the police officers and him in 2007. He was a wanted fugitive after being released from a federal prison for drugs. He had shot at someone who he thought had been messing with his drugs and money which is why he was wanted.

TRIVIA: Moua was originally in a gang call Hmong Pride in Minneapolis before the gang had troubles within itself. Most left the gang but H.P was still around. Moua and a couple of friends went to hang out with his older brother, Jason "Trigger" Moua who was from Stockton, California M.O.D's originally. They all were eventually recruited into M.O.D. Trigger is currently serving time because of the 2005 Pool Hall shooting of six Tibetans, leaving to dead. (Known from Gangland)

Pao Ge “Trouble” Vang, 23 - Milwaukee MOD, he had shot himself to death in 2008 while on a trip to visit his girlfriend in Pontiac, MI. It was believed that he was set up by his girlfriend and that the rival gang Pontiac Boys (PB) was involved in the shooting but no evidence was found and so a suicide was ruled.

SIDE NOTE: Although that is what is suspected by fellow M.O.D gang members, it was never proven. But, Pontiac Boys (P.B) don't see themselves as a gang. They do rival with the M.O.D gang and may operate like a gang but they don't have any tattoos related to P.B. This can determine P.B as a clique but views as a gang from outsiders.

Zang “Zangief” Her, 30/31 - Sacramento MOD, former leader of California’s MOD, he was serving time for a home-invasion-homicide that happened in 2004 but had passed away in prison during 2012.

SIDE NOTE: I don't know the full detail but I believe Her committed suicide.

Other dead homies includes Horse, Hamburger, Tarzan, Blanka, Tong Yang, Steve Yang, Smurf Yang, Kevin Vang, DC Lee, and Hardcore Lor all of Fresno MODs.

SIDE NOTE: Horse and Hamburger were mentioned earlier. Hardcore Lor was from Sacramento M.O.D's and got shot and killed in Fresno while eating at a pho shop by a rival gang. Unsure of which gang was involved, possibly Asian Crips (A.C). I don't think the crime was ever solved either.

Also other dead homies are Tattoo, Micro, Abomb, and all of the others Midwest MODs out there.

SIDE NOTE: Abomb was from MN, possible originally from CA but I don't know for sure. Tattoo and Micro are from WI, either from Eau Claire or Wausau M.O.D's set.

Shoutout to all those others doing hard times as well:

Abraham “Abe” Vang [Fox Lake Correctional Institution], Bee “B.I.G” Thao [Oshkosh Correctional Institution], Kong “Kongy” Vang [Racine Correctional Institution], Tubxyoob “Ditto” Vang [Supervised Living Facility], & Yeng Yang [Stanley Correctional Institution] of Milwaukee MODs.

SIDE NOTE: Kongy has been out since last year of August 2015 and Ditto just got out in the summer of 2016.

Joshua “Vangsta” Vang [John C. Burke Correctional Center] & Xou “Boomer” Vue [Stanley Correctional Institution] of Wausau MODs.

SIDE NOTE: Joshua has been out since earlier this year in 2016 during the spring.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 25th, 2016, 12:54 am

niceman wrote:*UPDATE

Xai "Moe" Chang [Oshkosh Correctional Institution] of Minneapolis MOD. (Been locked up since 06/18/2015).

Toua "Crazy" or "Kevin" Yang [Supervised Living Facility] of original California and Green Bay MOD. (Been locked up since 05/16/2013).

Just added some that was missed out.
Toua Yang had been out earlier this year but when I reviewed back, he might not be an M.O.D gang member but knew some M.O.D gang members only. He might've been a Crazy Mong Boys (C.M.B) out of Green Bay. M.O.D & C.M.B are cool with each other. He's been accused as a gang leader though but he denies it.