Alonso blocking Kev Mac

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
sixfourdeuce
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Wers10

Alonso blocking Kev Mac

Unread post by sixfourdeuce » July 2nd, 2017, 1:19 pm

Hello,

I've read somewhere that Alex Alonso blocked Kev Mac from interviewing Craig Monson.
I respectively wanted to ask if there's any truth to that and if so, what the reasons for it could be.
I'm a fan from both works, always thought the 2 complemented each other perfectly and pushed forward the entire subject.
In my opinion, both can only benefit from each others prosperity since the people hooked to one channel will definitely end up at the others channel and vice versa.
Keep up the good work and salute from germany.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Alonso blocking Kev Mac

Unread post by alexalonso » July 7th, 2017, 4:48 pm

sixfourdeuce wrote:Hello,

I've read somewhere that Alex Alonso blocked Kev Mac from interviewing Craig Monson.
I respectively wanted to ask if there's any truth to that and if so, what the reasons for it could be.
I'm a fan from both works, always thought the 2 complemented each other perfectly and pushed forward the entire subject.
In my opinion, both can only benefit from each others prosperity since the people hooked to one channel will definitely end up at the others channel and vice versa.
Keep up the good work and salute from germany.
That's not true. Why do you say that.

sixfourdeuce

Unread post by sixfourdeuce » July 12th, 2017, 7:52 am

I cant remember where I read it, Maybe youtube or somewhere else. I also wasn't making a Statement, I was just asking you and if you say it's not true, I might haven't read it at all...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 12th, 2017, 4:25 pm

sixfourdeuce wrote:I cant remember where I read it, Maybe youtube or somewhere else. I also wasn't making a Statement, I was just asking you and if you say it's not true, I might haven't read it at all...
If i was trying to block him, I could have halted the Bobalouie interview. I actually to Bobalouie to do it. With Craig Monson, he is not doing any gang interviews until this book is done. I aint blocking anyone, just being strategic.

sixfourdeuce

Unread post by sixfourdeuce » July 15th, 2017, 9:53 am

I heard about his book. There is a good interview with him on youtube, even though it's more about Bodybuilding. You can see in it that his memory is still sharp and I'm looking forward for the book and the interviews that will follow because the history of the Avenues will be real interesting. Thanks for replying Alex.