WHAT GANG ARE YOU FROM?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 22nd, 2007, 6:33 am

Dreadlocks wrote:S/S RIVERSIDE W.A.B.S. TONGA CRIP GANG... from compton to inglewood and back to riverside nigga this still crip...
im a eastcoast raised , california south central LA " made damu 52 pueblos on mine ......direkt konnect ...coast to coast

yo dreadlock , homie wassup , what set is that i never heard of it ...........ive been to menifee/suncity riverside and moreno valley , and near lake elsinore , i aint never heard of your team , where yaw be at ??

thats why they LOL at you !!! ? :shock:

yo homie you a tongan ??

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 22nd, 2007, 2:03 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:
Dreadlocks wrote:S/S RIVERSIDE W.A.B.S. TONGA CRIP GANG... from compton to inglewood and back to riverside nigga this still crip...
im a eastcoast raised , california south central LA " made damu 52 pueblos on mine ......direkt konnect ...coast to coast

yo dreadlock , homie wassup , what set is that i never heard of it ...........ive been to menifee/suncity riverside and moreno valley , and near lake elsinore , i aint never heard of your team , where yaw be at ??

thats why they LOL at you !!! ? :shock:

yo homie you a tongan ??
he not tongan he BlaKK

k-eazi

Unread post by k-eazi » January 24th, 2008, 2:28 pm

I'M FRUM W/$ PDL^ 108TH ST

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 17th, 2008, 11:56 am

its all about that WEST SIDE CHRONICAL BLOOD GANG CK 13K HATERKILLA

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 17th, 2008, 12:01 pm

wheres that at^^

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » March 17th, 2008, 1:53 pm

Individual wrote:wheres that at^^
haha yeah me to. Wheres that at?

This is a cop thread no smart person would ever tell what gang your from or have been from on the internet.
Then again most thugs ain't exacally smart but the ones that are wouldn't be posting this shit about them selves.
Unless they OG and retired, but even still.

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 20th, 2008, 10:46 pm

yah one cost im that stupid,of course not ,who says my profile name is my streetname, you think youre talkin 2 a yg ,nah,tell me somethin i dont know,u think i put up my real hood up? nah.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » March 21st, 2008, 12:21 am

BLAZEDAWG wrote:yah one cost im that stupid,of course not ,who says my profile name is my streetname, you think youre talkin 2 a yg ,nah,tell me somethin i dont know,u think i put up my real hood up? nah.
Its called a space bar.

Every thing I say about my self on this forum site is a minor infatuation of the truth. And I'd recommend the rest of you doing the same. There are way to many cops on this forum site to go saying it how it is. And some of those vatos are real with it.

BTW, yeah you are that stupid, if you were from a hood at all I'm sure you're dumb ass would be reppin that wack ass shit from here to who knows where. But you ain't. BECAUSE YOUR NOT FROM ANY HOOD YOUR JUST A WACK ASS FOOL TRYIN TO NET BANG IT AND SHIT, GET A LIFE HOMMIE!!!!

BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG!!!!

its all about that WEST SIDE CHRONICAL BLOOD GANG CK 13K HATERKILLA 4 sure hater killa por vida ese!!!... I can't believe u made that shit up. What was going through your mind? You were stoned... Its okay I feel u there. I stay fucked up so its all firme.

Now get your goofy ass a real hobby like music or something so you'll have a shot at life.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 21st, 2008, 12:22 am

Naw i ask cuz I seen some taggin here in L.A *harbor city* some bloods claimin 252nd st claimin W/S Chronicals

go in the blood forum and look on page 2

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 21st, 2008, 9:07 pm

2 one cost you dont even know who you messin with,i suggest that you stay out of it and go back to your suburb and leave me alone,im not @!#$#@ around so dont @#&^%$ with me, whose netbangin ,you had 2 open your mouth now you opened a lot of things,you wanna come on this thread and #$@!% with me then go bang on a netbangin forum, QUE NO? PUTO so beat it and hate on somebody else SALTY,in fact imma call you that from now on!!!!!!!!

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 21st, 2008, 9:15 pm

Oh yah salty,go see what the reply is after your salty message,come holla at me puto im in harbor city.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » March 22nd, 2008, 12:55 pm

BLAZEDAWG wrote:2 one cost you dont even know who you messin with,i suggest that you stay out of it and go back to your suburb and leave me alone,im not @!#$#@ around so dont @#&^%$ with me, whose netbangin ,you had 2 open your mouth now you opened a lot of things,you wanna come on this thread and #$@!% with me then go bang on a netbangin forum, QUE NO? PUTO so beat it and hate on somebody else SALTY,in fact imma call you that from now on!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU BITCH YOUR A MEXICAN ROLLIN WITH BLOODS? YOU CAN FIND ME OFF 3RD AND GAGE TAKE GAGE UP TO POMEROY IN EAST LOS BITCH I'M ALWAYS LISTO FOR A FAGGOT FUCKING TRADER. YOU DISGUST ME. U DIS ME I DIS U BACK PUSSY

BLAZEDAWG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAZEDAWG » March 23rd, 2008, 2:57 am

yo mr salty,thats yo name right???anywayz,if you wanna go and be a hater then get outta this forum and netbang somewhere else dawg,STICK 2 THE TOPIC hater or get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S oh by the way,thats how much of a jump i got on you,im not even mexican,i learned YO LANGUAGE IN THE STREETS fool, i stay sucka free so get off of me leech thats y fools like you get laaughed at come to wilmas town dawg , u started all of this,u dont even know i already know who u r dawg,thats another jump i got on u foolio BYE BYE ,POOF INTO THIN AIR!!!!!

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

where I'm from?

Unread post by bkstomp3 » April 15th, 2008, 1:09 pm

WEST SIDE 65 MENLO GANG
BK-STOMP3 IZ the NAME.

whitemic

Unread post by whitemic » April 21st, 2008, 4:49 pm

TOO SICK KINGZ straight from burque the 505

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 23rd, 2008, 11:23 am

I knew some guys from Gage at VO. Anyways, I've never heard of a full blooded Mexican in a Blood gang in Los Angeles since Sureno 13 came together. Maybe a Blaxican :?:
twocost wrote:
BLAZEDAWG wrote:2 one cost you dont even know who you messin with,i suggest that you stay out of it and go back to your suburb and leave me alone,im not @!#$#@ around so dont @#&^%$ with me, whose netbangin ,you had 2 open your mouth now you opened a lot of things,you wanna come on this thread and #$@!% with me then go bang on a netbangin forum, QUE NO? PUTO so beat it and hate on somebody else SALTY,in fact imma call you that from now on!!!!!!!!
fu-- YOU BITCH YOUR A MEXICAN ROLLIN WITH BLOODS? YOU CAN FIND ME OFF 3RD AND GAGE TAKE GAGE UP TO POMEROY IN EAST LOS BITCH I'M ALWAYS LISTO FOR A FAGGOT #%@&#%@ TRADER. YOU DISGUST ME. U DIS ME I DIS U BACK PUSSY

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 23rd, 2008, 3:24 pm

Chalkfarm B

bam_bam

Unread post by bam_bam » May 8th, 2008, 6:25 am

i usta bang wiy limehood piru out in baltimore but that turn out to b food so now im just with a family me and my homeboys started OFG Original Family Goons

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 6:32 pm

BlaKK wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:Although i lived in Park Village, i used to bang with SOS over Long Beach,(well not really bang just hung with them) but i can see im over that.
As a youngin me and my cousins started up a crew and used to battle it out with a group of Tongans, we'd always be smashin eachother to prove who are better lol.
Umahu I never knew you were from Sons of Samoa. A lot of active members from SOS are in the neighborhoods beefin with them Tongan niggas downtown. We was at Denny's high as fu-- eatin some pancakes with the Tongan homies, and some Samoan mafia niggas come thru, the Uso Souljah from TCG grabbed a chair and smash a Samoan niggas head in, Like a animal, Prolly all them hard drugs, drove my nigga madd insane. But a nigga like me had no parts in it, I stayed eatin my pancakes... I got homies from Samoa, Western Samoa and Tonga and all ya'll niggas is loyal as fu--, I aint got nothin but respect for that shit.
thats whats up cuz out here tongans aint doin shit and do tongans even call each other uso?

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 8th, 2008, 10:23 pm

im from the smart enough to not become a gangster because i care about my future clique and we deep as hell

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 8th, 2008, 10:31 pm

i skipped over that "from the" part and that shit sounded crazy haha^^^^^^^^^^

wattsygsnoop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

es bhw

Unread post by wattsygsnoop » May 8th, 2008, 10:37 pm

es bhw eastside bounty hunter watts 5line lyke b.h.i.p hollywood

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 15th, 2008, 10:31 pm

YG Boss-a-lini is HOME

cKrazyMarcKhese

Unread post by cKrazyMarcKhese » May 17th, 2008, 9:52 am

Azure9920 wrote:Chalkfarm B
nigga you aint fucKin SHIT u jus a lil faggot kid wannabe nigga

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 17th, 2008, 11:25 am

cKrazyMarcKhese wrote:
Idk who you think you are, but you aint from my hood, that's for sure.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » May 28th, 2008, 11:52 am

Gang?Nooo,we didnt care no pistols.Straight jacking/robing/hustling.Two One Five G-Side.Retired.
Yo Azure,u kool with connectons/y block/lanes there?If yes might have seen me rolling there with one viet on the *** car,coming sellin whatever had.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 28th, 2008, 1:59 pm

I have no clue what you said there....

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 28th, 2008, 10:07 pm

he said screw you and your othe brick fork buddies

chazthethug

Unread post by chazthethug » June 2nd, 2008, 12:30 pm

'Bad Newz Boyz' Nottingham UK

Kyo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHAT GANG ARE YOU FROM?

Unread post by Kyo » June 14th, 2008, 7:06 am

B.U.BG 94 (Blue union Belgrade)

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: WHAT GANG ARE YOU FROM?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 4th, 2008, 1:01 am

LOL at this U.K. guy

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 4th, 2008, 8:55 am

cKrazyMarcKhese wrote:
So, I just talked to the *real* Marchese from Ardwick, andddddd to make a long story short you're not him...

Byebye.