WHAT GANG ARE YOU FROM?

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: PeeP Game

Unread post by Guest » March 24th, 2006, 9:27 am

Comatose wrote:
RudeBoy5 wrote:
GKB212Eastside wrote:Yo this shit kinda touches a nerve with me, all you W/S crips and Bloods b bangin on colors and believe that all E/S gangs are fake.. FALSE!
The UBN (united Blood Nation) rides the five because we have an alliance with peoples nation (LK VL etc), and even if it is fake, thats what i was told and taught so i bang that way..
let the west do there thang
and let the east bang the way they bang its all love
RUDEBOY5: that's what's poppin gangsta, what you said was what I was tryin to say east and west have two different kodes but beckause of UBN we all say 5 love to all DAMU's

None of that matters, the gangs allied under the Peoples Nation alliance have representatives, Kings, and all that shit. The Damus spittin that fake NY UBN have neither, so theyre bustas all day long. I give mad ass props to hoods, even "enemies", so long as they keep shit real. And everytime I see a red flag with a 5 by it, I laugh my ass off.

Damn here I go, Ive done got this thread off topic. My bad. Take what Q said to heart.
Any crip or blood claimin a star is fake, if thats the way it is, change your fuckin gang name. cuz you aint real.

sbcc

Unread post by sbcc » March 28th, 2006, 12:18 am

santana blocc compton crip was up all cuzz'z

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 28th, 2006, 12:48 am

Okay since some people don't know...

the dude that started this thread was a undercover

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » March 28th, 2006, 12:49 am

RudeBoy5 wrote:
Comatose wrote:Haha, there you bustas go, real slobs dont bang no 5, the bang the B. Peoples (5) and Folks (6) aint got shit to do with B's and C's.
:twisted: RUDEBOY5: yall krab ass new niggaz don't know shit Bloods rep the 5 point star Krabz ,folk and GD's rep the 6 point star listen dogg I know my shit stiCK to your shit dumb ass nigga
u are a WRONG and IGNORANT FOOL,u are a asshole,u loud an wrong,and u dont knwo shit,dont now crip an blood BANG the stars liek that,onbly fake ones,we sho luv thats about it,,but all that 6 popin 5 droppin shit is gARBAGE

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 28th, 2006, 8:43 am

you w/s dudes really dun like that UBN ish huh.. bow down Then mofukka..
cause i dont care who u is if someone disrespects me claimin im fake is gonna get dealt with plain and simple.. u can think we fake all u want but E/S Is where shit is poppin 24/7.. The West been DUN DEAD so im a let yall pansy ass mofukkas chat...REAL TALK

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 28th, 2006, 9:26 am

It aint westcoast niggas its real niggas who know that shit is fake the UBN aint even a factor so what are you talkin about.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 28th, 2006, 9:30 am

GKB212Eastside wrote:you w/s dudes really dun like that UBN ish huh.. bow down Then mofukka..
cause i dont care who u is if someone disrespects me claimin im fake is gonna get dealt with plain and simple.. u can think we fake all u want but E/S Is where shit is poppin 24/7.. The West been DUN DEAD so im a let yall pansy ass mofukkas chat...REAL TALK

UBN is the United Bustas Nation and nothin more or less, I dont care how many cats you got that'll ride, that aint what makes a group real. How can you consider yourselves real when you take Peoples 5 from them? If you wanted to make up your own Nation to function on that level, you would have had to have been approved by the Peoples board in the Chi in order to truly be under the 5. Instead of doin that or choosin your own number to run with, you just decided you were Peoples. In what world is that not bein a busta?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 28th, 2006, 11:04 am

Watch him come back and say the people nation dont run the way they bang well they do if you say you under the 5.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 28th, 2006, 11:11 am

Absolutely right, the 5 IS the People Nation, NO difference. How could this even be a question?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 28th, 2006, 1:51 pm

And you right if the niggas in chicago dont recognize you as being under the 5 and you can say it all you want to that yall are under the 5 but your not they run that the 5 is people and it aint about which coast you on Crips Bloods Folks and people are very different from each other thats what most niggas dont understand.And the eastcoast aint poppin 24/7 with gang shit what are you talkin about.

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 29th, 2006, 8:43 am

If you roll through the boroughs youll see cats G'd up rom sunrise till sundown..
i aint tryin to cause prollems behind a screen im jusz sayin you cats whine about this shit like u can stop it.. but all you W/s dudes can do is watch.. the origins of this shit may be fake it may not be, IF YOU WERENT THERE YOU WOULDNT KNOw and even if it is fake it does not make us fake for bangin it.. it just makes the nation non legit..
LOVE US OR HATE US, ITS BEST TO RESPECT US!!

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 29th, 2006, 8:51 am

GKB212Eastside wrote:If you roll through the boroughs youll see cats G'd up rom sunrise till sundown..
i aint tryin to cause prollems behind a screen im jusz sayin you cats whine about this shit like u can stop it.. but all you W/s dudes can do is watch.. the origins of this shit may be fake it may not be, IF YOU WERENT THERE YOU WOULDNT KNOw and even if it is fake it does not make us fake for bangin it.. it just makes the nation non legit..
LOVE US OR HATE US, ITS BEST TO RESPECT US!!

It doesnt make you fake for bangin it IF YOU KNOW NO BETTER, but once youve been taught the real you become a Mixbreed and there is NO respect for that in any legit hood you hit.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 29th, 2006, 10:00 am

I GC LIKE THIS IF U RIDING THE 6 U SET AINT ORIGINAL AND YOU ALIGNING URSELVES with FOLKS NOW ME PERSONALLY I DONT HAVE NO PROBLEMS with FOLKS CUZ THEY BK BUT IM NOT REALLLY ACCEPTING CRIPS THAT RIDE THE 6, THE 6 POINT STAR IS THIER( FOLK) BELIEF, THE 6 POINT STAR OF DAVID HAS A MEANING WHICH I KNOW BUT IT IS NOT MY KNOWLEDGE OR ME BEING, THAT IS BGD, CD, AND ALL OTHER FOLK NATION SETS TO FOLLOW AND BELIEVE SO IF YOU'RE CRIP THE 6 IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE FOR U.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 29th, 2006, 10:36 am

m loco your saying the set cant be original if it rep 6, original to who? cali niccas? downsouth niccas? you already know majority of the loCs in ny in general bang 6.......or am i just buggin?.....are there those who dont?.....yes... who are the ones that dont?.. most w/s set that try n roc the cali way i guess.......... you say the set aint original what about gstone was here before any other set (except hmc) the ugcs and hmcs those sets bang 6 and hella niccaz ride the 6 in flatbush in bk not every1 but majority........... niccaz let these OT cats get yall bent outta shape on how ny yet its been here for more then 10 yrs n its the same ol shit

eighteen seven

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 29th, 2006, 11:04 am

It dont matter if they been stressin the 6 for years, that dont make them Folks. Folks use the 6 pointed star, the Star of David, in honor of King David Barksdale who has been dead for decades (thats when Hoover took the GD's of BGD and Shorty Mac took the BD's of BGD, permanantly dismantling the BGD faction). All this transpired in Chicago. When gangs started allyin with GD's or Stones, they chose a number. Those with GD's had the 6 and were Folks and those with the Stones took the 5 and were Peoples. Both Folks and Peoples have offical boards thats made up of members of each branch (Simon City Royals, GD's, Spanish Cobras, Two Sixers, International Gangsters, BD's, Imperial Gangsters, etc. for Folks; Vicelords, Stones, MC's, Gaylords, etc. for Peoples, dont know how well that shits organized now though). Without a representative on one of them boards, you have no ties to their Nation. There is no Loc on the Folks board, so there is no Loc set thats under the 6, even the ones thats been stressin it for a decade. There is no Damu on the Peoples board, so there is no Damu set thats under the 5, not even the UBN clowns.

It dont matter if you get respect on the East Coast for that shit, the only ones who care about that shit is the ones on the East Coast AND THERES A SHITLOAD OF LOCS THERE THAT DONT RESPECT THAT SHIT (namely the 110 NHC's, and the NGE's in NY just to name a couple off the top of my head). If East Coast respect is all youre lookin for then it dont matter who says what about it elsewhere. I mean, it aint like no batallion of Locs Damus Peoples & Folks are gonna converge on NY and start regulatin (lol).

Hell for that matter it doesnt matter what any banger thinks of anything at this point, within the next 5 years youll pretty much see an end to street gangs and a replacement with police state soldiers. Yay Patriot Act.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 29th, 2006, 12:53 pm

namely the 110 NHC's, and the NGE's in NY just to name a couple off the top of my head
man hahah your in arkansas you can't c serious i'll tell you right now neither one of those sets have any clout here NGE? wtf is that anyway? :lol: one ten nhc? fucc outta here :lol: they have to ce brand new, let me know lol all yall internet ass niccas swear yall the epiphany of gangbanging lol locs dont report to no fuccin folks fucc all that next shit yall keep saying the exact same thing over and over funny thing about it is i could care less bout the shit 5 or 6 n folks n people but yall dont even understand it concerning us yet i conclude wtf would a nicca care about a nicca in a totally different state and dont have anyties? thats like a fuccin females hatin on the next video chicc cuz her ass aint that phat yall niccaz priorities is fucced up go get some pussy or somthing yall stressin over niccaz doin they thing

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 29th, 2006, 1:13 pm

Fool NGE's is a set formed by a OOOG from SSCC right there in NY, and the NHC's I mentioned are in Harlem and BEEN puttin it down, I know niggas from all over fool dont think cuz Im sittin here in pissass Arkansas I aint up on shit homie (im only here to take care of my moms, she aint in good shape at all). And if you dont care about the shit why you steady statin an opinion on the shit? Damn....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 29th, 2006, 3:50 pm

[quote="yung_k"][quote]namely the 110 NHC's, and the NGE's in NY just to name a couple off the top of my head[/quote]

man hahah your in arkansas you can't c serious i'll tell you right now neither one of those sets have any clout here NGE? wtf is that anyway? :lol: one ten nhc? mess outta here :lol: they have to be brand new, let me know lol all yall internet ass niccas swear yall the epiphany of gangbanging lol locs dont report to no fuccin folks mess all that next shit yall keep saying the exact same thing over and over funny thing about it is i could care less bout the shit 5 or 6 n folks n people but yall dont even understand it concerning us yet i conclude wtf would a nicca care about a nicca in a totally different state and dont have anyties? thats like a fuccin females hatin on the next video chicc because her ass aint that phat yall niccaz priorities is fucced up go get some pussy or somthing yall stressin over niccaz doin they thing[/quote]

A-men family@epiphany of gangbangin

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 29th, 2006, 9:10 pm

Like I said it aint just westcoast niggas its real crips and bloods it aint westcoast bangin or eastcoast bangin its bangin crip not bangin some mixbreed BS dont you see a real crip knows we dont have nothin to do with folks and a real blood knows they have nothin to do with people.There aint a problem with being cool with each other but when you mix up history and have crips claimin they fall under the 6 yes THAT SHIT IS FAKE same with bloods.And BG MLOCO is right the 8 ball formed in about 94 or 93 I forgot which one of those years.And to yung_k while you speakin on arkansas man take a trip to lil rock and get up with them bloods there you would swear its about 1990 in cali them niggas is raw out there.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 29th, 2006, 10:02 pm

I couldnt give 3 shits less what the fuc' anybody got goin anywhere. For all I care niggas on BOTH coasts can change their gang name to the Ballerinas and bang tiaras and shit. When I state my mother fuc'in opinion it dont make me no fuc'in hater, Im doin the same shit you other mother fuc'ers is doin. Fools from the EC steady dissin the WC just cuz those EC fools are gettin down WRONG AND THEY KNOW IT and whether WC fools respect EC fools makes no difference if the EC fools are only worried about EC respect. Make yourself out to look like a ho speakin on me in such a manner.

DROOPY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DROOPY » March 30th, 2006, 2:04 am

Jackson Street Boyz Represent!!!

Aalim

Unread post by Aalim » April 9th, 2006, 3:08 am

Darcside 46 nhc cuzzo

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 9th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Like I said it aint just westcoast niggas its real crips and bloods it aint westcoast bangin or eastcoast bangin its bangin crip not bangin some mixbreed BS dont you see a real crip knows we dont have nothin to do with folks and a real blood knows they have nothin to do with people.There aint a problem with being cool with each other but when you mix up history and have crips claimin they fall under the 6 yes THAT SHIT IS FAKE same with bloods.And BG MLOCO is right the 8 ball formed in about 94 or 93 I forgot which one of those years.And to yung_k while you speakin on arkansas man take a trip to lil rock and get up with them bloods there you would swear its about 1990 in cali them niggas is raw out there.
yup my grandma lives there, she live in a blood hood, them niggas was coo with me but they be tellin me it gets real active out there sometimes

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 9th, 2006, 3:44 pm

DROOPY wrote:Jackson Street Boyz Represent!!!
lol I heard about trying to make a comeback...

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 10th, 2006, 7:32 am

TO YUNG K CUZZO THATS HOW ME AND MY SET GET DOWN, WE DONT LIKE 6 RIDERS I GOT A COUPLE OF HOMIES THAT RIDE THE 6( LIKE 5 OR 6 HONESTLY) BUT IF I DIDNT KNOW THEM FOR A LONG TIME IT WOULD CE A PROBLEM CUZ, THE 6 STAR NEVER IS OR WAS FOR CRIP, NAH MEAN, MY SET IS A W/S SET AND WE HAVE NO 6 STAR REPRESENTATION AND THATS HOW IT SHOULD C.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 13th, 2006, 8:31 am

i hear that m-loco only reason i can sortta celeve that is cuz 83 been doin they thing as of late cant even front i dont know about eny but the niccaz in the veer gotta lotta niccaz bangin the seti just dont C yah dont rep the 6 and majority of flatbush bang the 6 thats where i seen most locs in ny point blank cesides nr

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2006, 11:25 am

fugazzi ass kgc treys in veer

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2006, 11:26 am

55nhc in veer too. crazy outnumbered by them treys. they beefin

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm

lol thats 1's new to me i aint ever heard of any set but 83s in the veer when niccaz say the veer 83 is what niccaz gonna think you talkin bout.... but hey i aint from over there

kronikz

HEY MICK

Unread post by kronikz » April 16th, 2006, 11:47 am

yo mick, I tried to post a topic up but I dont have access so this looks like a good place to ask, Im irish and I really wanted to know more about the krazy drunken mix im interested in em' hit me up

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 16th, 2006, 7:23 pm

I think all Crips that claim 6 should be shot.The 6 is for us F.O.L.KS. not them. We cool with Crips down here that dont bang 6.But if you come here and bang 6 and you aiint F.O.L.K. then we gone have problems.And Crips here will usually get your ass before we will if they catch you reppin 6 and claimen Crip. vl will bust your ass to if you come claimin 5 and ur a bklood.So we have no mixbreeds here strictly pure.

But there are some mixbreed crips that will die tryen to rep the 6 and bloods tryen to rep 5 and i just dont see how sum1 can be so confused.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 16th, 2006, 9:33 pm

man you sound like a broken ass record niccca