STOP BANGIN' ON THE PAGE

Please read this first before continuing!!! Read this before asking for access to the VIP sections
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

STOP BANGIN' ON THE PAGE

Unread post by alexalonso » July 10th, 2003, 12:42 pm

I will begin to ban people permanently if you get on any board and start bangin' on other people's posts. This is stupidity. Everyone thinks their hood is the biggest and baddest, but that is not what this forum is about.

If you see ignorant comments on the board, IGNORE them and the user. Act as if it does not exist. If you resond to someone's ignorant and stupid comments you will be banned too. That causes me to do more work in deleting the stupid comments becasue a string of comments may form and I will have more work.

As this board grows it is more work for me and it is just easier to ban people rather to keep sending people individual messages and warning. As of July 10, 2002 there are no more warnings. I do not have the time to warn everyone anymore. There are 200 registered users and it is growing at the rate of 3-4 new users per day.

Please make this board the tighest, more informative, and sought after board in the internet.

Thanks for all those that respect the rules.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2003, 7:36 pm

ok now its clear .but i really think that an area for that purpose will get the frustration out of some people...and honestly i hate net bangin but it's not fun to be net banged and its the main reason i did those replys ,but i understand and respect your point of view and it 'll not hapen again .

O.

Unread post by O. » July 10th, 2003, 8:18 pm

I agree too I think bangin on the net is like some1 leaving fuck your hood on your answering machine and trust me ive experienced pussy as bangers stoop that low. Im also known on this forum as C-RUM so for every1 that felt I was going back and forth with them it was nothing personal about where their from or what they claim. I just like for people to KEEP IT REAL and not overexaggerate things. I only comment on things cuz I feel Ive seen alot and done alot of real shi*. I got shot last year and im in a wheelchair right now as I write this post hopefully ill come out of it soon but I feel if people are on here and havent experienced REAL BANGIN they should kick back and enjoy the info and keep their comments intellctual. This lifestyle isnt a game but gangbangin in many cities is real deal life or death. So lets keep it real and stop the foolishness.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: STOP BANGIN' ON THE PAGE

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 23rd, 2003, 4:06 am

All net banging does is provide the wannabe's on various boards with inflated ego's as now they can act hard with someone from the hood, it's juss pathetic.

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wizard wond » September 12th, 2003, 8:52 pm

How can anyone seroiusly entertain the thought of "net banging" ? That's not banging even I know that, I think this forum is suppose to be thought provoking.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 19th, 2003, 8:21 am

I think yall are correct. Im new to this board and Ive read up on some tight topics, but when you feel like postin a message why should we have to worry about punk ass niggas talkin shit about your post? that aint cool. i understand the ignore part but me personally, i have a temper problem and i had to go thru a lot because of it. if someone disrespects me its hard for me to say fuck it. you know? so i agree with casper on havin a place to express yourself. i think it will be very popular because already i seen lots of beef on this thang that aint necessary. even towards me...it gotta be some place to speak ya mind.....thanks yall

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 19th, 2003, 10:45 am

lol i feel ya fo-tay seems the eminem topic is a place some have choosed to casperhate ... i know what you talkin' about and they quik to diss your mother and you will notice that the one who are quik to diss are just young bustaz that don't know shyt about both street and gangs and they just think that by callin' names and acting hard they gonna be real but you know and we know that loud doesn't mean active ...peace

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 19th, 2003, 3:36 pm

...loud dosn''t mean active....

thats a quote to live by homie.
good lookin out :idea:

yall digg that shit..

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 20th, 2003, 8:02 pm

aye alonso. i really need this place to express my thoughts.

fool tryna run game and dont even know f0. i try to post shit for people to read and relate to. i try to keep heads on str8 and keep my niggas livin and suckas wanna go against the grain. i dont understand. then i do the wrong thing and entertain the bull-shit with my attitude back.

i hope you feel me homie. cause im lost.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 4:58 am

Internet banging is shit. If you have beef with another board gang member, set up a date to meet him. Stop fucking around on the board, damnit. This is serious shit.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » January 29th, 2004, 7:41 pm

This is for Mr. Alejandro or one of the administrators. What is the exact purpose that this website serves? Is it meant to educate or promote banging?

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » January 30th, 2004, 11:35 am

No answer? That is okay. I have looked around the site and see what is going on. Word of advice, promote unity and gang prevention programs more. These kids really need to understand that bangin is not fun or exciting. It will eventually take a heavy toll on their life and those around them in the long run. Good luck on the PHD.

babygirl16

Unread post by babygirl16 » February 17th, 2004, 11:30 am

Y'all dumb a** folks need to do sumthin else other than reppin' ur "clique". U aint hard if u tryna get online and rep. Dont nobody beleive you. Go do something productive....get a job, go to school, just sumthin that will get you somebody in life :roll:

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 18th, 2004, 12:32 am

Slim wrote:No answer? That is okay. I have looked around the site and see what is going on. Word of advice, promote unity and gang prevention programs more. These kids really need to understand that bangin is not fun or exciting. It will eventually take a heavy toll on their life and those around them in the long run. Good luck on the PHD.
It's useless and it's sensless. How many niggs gone get a retirement check for it?..BUT IT WAS FUN AND ADDICTIVE once upon a time.

So to the kids........quit before you get killed or snitched on! PEACE

C.GISBEY

Unread post by C.GISBEY » March 3rd, 2004, 1:43 pm

IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT I ENJOY READIN ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS.IM FROM SCOTLAND AND IM SORRY YO SAY THIS BUT I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO COME ON HERE AND TRY AND ACT LIKE THEIR ALL THAT ONLY DO IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE PEOPLE THEIR AGGRAVATING AND DISSIN CANT GET THE CHANCE TO RESPOND TO THEIR BS FACE TO FACE.WERE I COME FROM PEOPLE DONT CARRY GUNS BUT THERE IS A LOT OF STABBINGS AND SLASHINGS SO I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LIVE IN A PLACE WERE CARRYING GUNS IS CONSIDERED NORMAL BUT IF THIS IS TO BE STOPPED THEN WE AS THE NEXT GENERATION NEED TO TAKE MORE RESPONSABILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS TOWARDS EACH OTHER. P.S NET BANGIN IS A LOT OF CHILDISH BS.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 15th, 2004, 6:12 pm

I juss wanna say thanx to ALONZO for posting this site....Its provided lots of good information. I hpe you keep it up for a long time. But you shud ban more people that you see are tryna "net bang" on here cuz nun of us real homies wanna see that stuff u kno homie? But thanx and stay up Alonzo

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 23rd, 2004, 2:33 pm

I TNINK THIS PAGE IS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THE MIND OF A GANGSTA. WHY PEOPLE GANG BANG,IT ALSO IS FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO BULL SH$# WITH EACH OTHER. NOT HATTEN ON YOU JUST STATING MY OWN FACTS PEACE OUT

wickedbaby25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wickedbaby25 » March 24th, 2004, 1:50 pm

way to many people trying to be hard on this site, fake people trying to gain fame buy talking smack to one another,i'm just stating keep it real, most people don't want to read,hear that wack shyt,you all be typing on this page. if you gotta talk wack shyt about some one you don't even know ,then you is the one who be fake to the whole game of living hard.

sp

Unread post by sp » March 28th, 2004, 1:06 am

TIME THAT I SPEND ON THIS SITE IS TIME OFF THE STREETS. I AINT DOWN WITH THE NET BANGIN. BUT I AINT GONNA TAKE DISRESPECT OR FALSE INFO ABOUT MY SET OR ANY SET I KNOW ABOUT. WE CANT SEE EACHOTHER FACE TO FACE BUT PEOPLES WORDS SPEAK VOLUMES AND ITS EASY TO SEE REAL FROM FAKE. I FEEL LIKE SET TRIPPIN AINT WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT BUT HAVING CORRECT INFO IS A MUST.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 29th, 2004, 9:13 am

ALOSNSO I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS PAGE, NICCAS ARGUE TOO MUCH ON THIS SITE, ME PERSONALLY NICCAS DUN CURSED ME AND DISRESPECTED ME AND MY SET AND SOME OF MY HOMIES ON THIS SITE BUT I AINT NOT NET BANGER SO I CALMLY RESPOND TO MY POST WITH NET BANGER I SHOW ANGER BUT I DONT NET BANG I BANG IN THE STREETS HALF OF THE NICCAS ON THIS SITE WOULD'NT ARGUE ON THE STREETS AS MUCH AS THEY ARGUE ON THIS SITE IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED WHETHER A 60 A 83GC OR A PALMER, SOUTHSIDE, HOOVER OR EAST COAST OR N-HOOD NO MORE NET BANGER IF NICCAS NEED TO SCRAP SET UP A MEETING OR SUMTHIN LIKE that ARGUING OVER THE INTERNET AND A COMPUTER MAKES NO SENSE AND IS VERY CHILDISH AND NOT KEEPINT IT G AT ALL

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 20th, 2004, 7:16 pm

Its these young kids on here and wanna be's who do all the net banging and stuff. I don't let them get me heated at all, I try to talk to them but like most that fells. So for now on I am just going to act like I dont see them cause they get a kick out of people responding. If you ignore them they will get bored and go play hide and go see outside.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 11th, 2004, 12:57 am

For those that are not aware of the yahoo group i created, you can go there and vent out any feelings you want. It is at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/streetgangs/

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 11th, 2004, 1:21 pm

[quote="sp"]TIME THAT I SPEND ON THIS SITE IS TIME OFF THE STREETS. I AINT DOWN WITH THE NET BANGIN. BUT I AINT GONNA TAKE DISRESPECT OR FALSE INFO ABOUT MY SET OR ANY SET I KNOW ABOUT. WE CANT SEE EACHOTHER FACE TO FACE BUT PEOPLES WORDS SPEAK VOLUMES AND ITS EASY TO SEE REAL FROM FAKE. I FEEL LIKE SET TRIPPIN AINT WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT BUT HAVING CORRECT INFO IS A MUST.[/quote]i FEEL YOU ON YOUR THOUGHTS

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 17th, 2004, 10:24 am

COME ON NOW...ITS PATHETIC..IT MAKES U LOOK LIKE A WANNA-be. IF U GOT PROBLEMS HANDLE UR SH_T LIKE MEN AND DO WHAT U DO JUST KEEP IT OFF THE NET.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 18th, 2004, 11:56 am

THIS NET BANGING IS OUTTA HAND. YOU ALL KNEED TO GROW UP

Ger5005

Unread post by Ger5005 » July 3rd, 2004, 6:41 am

you love this forum too much... why dont you just let people say wat they want and dont delete them.... its not fair that you only keep the 1ns you like.......

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 15th, 2004, 12:26 am

Ger5005 wrote:you love this forum too much... why dont you just let people say wat they want and dont delete them.... its not fair that you only keep the 1ns you like.......
be real then

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » May 23rd, 2005, 12:51 pm

Alonso,

I agree with you myself. I get tired of net dis respecting too. I try to provide good info, but some people are on here with personal vendetta's beause they may have been victimized by another person's hood. I actually got a good portion of the homies to look at this and add acurate info. Im

S/L stone love
Athens/Jungles