Fight Turns to Shooting in Garden Grove

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Fight Turns to Shooting in Garden Grove

Unread post by triplethreat » April 21st, 2011, 2:51 am

I came across this today in the OC Register. Does anyone kno what gangs are involved? I'm not up to date with anything going on in OC anymore.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-2 ... ested.html

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Fight Turns to Shooting in Garden Grove

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 26th, 2011, 6:00 am

West Park VBZ and OC ABZ were the 2 hoods that got raided, the alleged shooter is VBZ, don't know who they were beefing it with though.
West Park VBZ been on a recruiting spree and are surprisingly big these days, for an OC Asian hood that is.
Or so I hear.

All this info I got, second hand, and could be totally wrong.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 13th, 2011, 3:25 am

^I always thought VBZ was an LA thing. I've never heard them being in OC till I came on the forums. All those years growing up in OC and I've never heard anyone speak about them. I think it was you or someone else who mentioned VBZ being in OC a while back. I'm still stuck in the 90's and I'm not up to date with much on who's around. So OC ABZ and West Park VBZ are tight like that? Btw where does the name West Park come from, what city is that in?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 15th, 2011, 3:48 pm

OC VBZ been around since the late[/b 90s, but didn't get numbers till the early 2000s. They never made much noise on their own in the OC and were often mistaken for OC ABZ, since they were alwas running around with those fools, still are, sorta.
THey're in GG and Westminster, scattered as most asian gangs in the OC are, lacking a neighborhood and whatnot.
No clue why "West Park", they were originall started by a W/S VBZ head from LA but most from OC VBZ can trace fambam back to Z Side VBZ these days, which isn't saying much...haha.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 17th, 2011, 7:48 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:OC VBZ been around since the late[/b 90s, but didn't get numbers till the early 2000s. They never made much noise on their own in the OC and were often mistaken for OC ABZ, since they were alwas running around with those fools, still are, sorta.
THey're in GG and Westminster, scattered as most asian gangs in the OC are, lacking a neighborhood and whatnot.
No clue why "West Park", they were originall started by a W/S VBZ head from LA but most from OC VBZ can trace fambam back to Z Side VBZ these days, which isn't saying much...haha.

i didn't even really know there was an OC abz. i'm guessing they are mostly viet that run with that set. kids these days are probably trying to bring back gang bangin after hearing all the stories from older homies about the 90's. i don't think it will ever be the same though because the ones from the 90's were immigrants or first kids of immigrants. these kids had been through genocides, civil war and extreme poverty. kids these days have it better than them. then again, this recession might be the reason why a lot of kids will hit the streets.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 18th, 2011, 7:02 am

Proverbz wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:OC VBZ been around since the late[/b 90s, but didn't get numbers till the early 2000s. They never made much noise on their own in the OC and were often mistaken for OC ABZ, since they were alwas running around with those fools, still are, sorta.

i didn't even really know there was an OC abz. i'm guessing they are mostly viet that run with that set. kids these days are probably trying to bring back gang bangin after hearing all the stories from older homies about the 90's. i don't think it will ever be the same though because the ones from the 90's were immigrants or first kids of immigrants. these kids had been through genocides, civil war and extreme poverty. kids these days have it better than them. then again, this recession might be the reason why a lot of kids will hit the streets.

They haven't been round long mang, like mid to late 90s they sprung up and yeah theyre mostly Viet, with a few whites and blacks. Some white fool named Trigger from OC ABZ was nutty, and a bit confused. He had a huge tat of the map of Vietnam across his back, and had Viet Love on his forearms. That fool used to call the shots for the Asians in Theo Lacy back in the day, it was funny but fool was down. Not even the woods had an issue with him rolling with the Asians. I remember he, and some other white fool, Rabbit, got a pass like that.
They were aka "Yellowoods" haha.
But yeah, they been around, not very big and they didn't beef with the standard Asian hoods to beef with like DFJ and shit, they used to beef with Wah Ching when they had they're presence in OC but never had any real long standing beefs with anyone, though they claim to not get along with anyone either. Idk. I never posted up with those fools much when I went to the OC, I used to post with W/P VBZ because those fools were more into my "thing" at the time.
I agree though, about the (asian)kids these days, especially in the OC, just trying to bang for the fuck of it. Though there are a few exceptions, especially when we're dealing with the kids of first and second generation Gs who aint raising their kids the way they should.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » May 18th, 2011, 7:47 pm

yellowoods LOL. yeah about that guy trigger some white boys are like that. some white kids really don't know their own identity so when they roll with an ethnic group they take on their identity to the fullest. theres lots of white boys who roll with mexican gangs and will take in everything from the mexican culture. those white boys are some of the best because they will be the first to smash on skinheads with a passion.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » May 19th, 2011, 12:54 am

^Back in junior high/high school days I knew of a skinhead whos dad was a cop. Grew up in south OC and had the good life. The guy got locked up for something and spent some time in OCJ. Next thing you kno he comes outta jail all cholo style. Just completely switched his whole style up. I heard rumors that he joined some Mexican gang while locked up. To me that was straight comedy. I don't understand how someone can pull a transformer like that. I've never known a white dude who was that confused about his race. So I can't even guess what they're thinking. I jus wrote him off as a joke. I have a lot of white friends I'm tight with. But none that take on a whole other race like that. I don't get it.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 24th, 2011, 8:59 am

Thats sorta how that fool Rabbit got down, he was white and I guess his step family was mexican, and his step brother was from like SZA or some shit, some pinoy hood, so the latter half of his life he grew up and identified with the asian(pinoy gang) culture, came into the mod with no hood attachments(except through his step brother) but he branded himself from jump street and was placed with us, after getting down with the get down for the car time and time again he got allowed to "walk in" like AG or some shit.
Fool was down for his.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 5th, 2012, 2:04 pm

This fight was between with some OC gang known as POV and some Wah Ching's side in OC too.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » April 15th, 2013, 8:35 pm

I was told oc wp vbz was started off as ws vbz. Then sgv ws vbz made them change their name.

PunchingMachine17
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by PunchingMachine17 » August 4th, 2021, 8:56 am

This is an old post, but it was Hellside Gang & Tiny Rascal Gang (Westminster/Garden Grove) going at it with Power Of Vietnamese, Asian Family Junior and Vietnamese Together.

I wasn't there during the shooting, but I had classmates and friends from Hellside Gang, Power Of Vietnamese, and Asian Family Junior, who was there during the shooting.

After this shooting, it seemed like the Asian gang scene in OC started slowly dying out since some of the main and most active members from Hellside and Tiny Rascal Gang got locked up, and are currently still locked up. I'm posting this just to clarify things