Forgotten/Overlooked Gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Forgotten/Overlooked Gangs

Unread post by hitonme » November 15th, 2013, 12:45 pm

How about a brother from Asian Boyz and another brother from Wah Ching? Yeah....awkward shit right there.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 15th, 2013, 1:24 pm

They way I look at it..Talking smack is putting extras. Speaking facts will help put things to light.

After hindsight, we can see through all the bull shit.

using Asian Boyz as an example, they were one of the baddest gangs for a while. Even Wah Ching.

Even with the Italian and Mexican mafia, this lifestyle all leads to the same destination. Its all been done before.

and it all ends with Homies turning on each other..

So at the end of the day, the big homies need to step up and show theres another way.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 15th, 2013, 4:10 pm

triplethreat wrote:^Some gangsta ish gets wild like that. I remember my homeboy from OMC in San Diego got jumped by his brother and his brothers homies from ABZ outside his house. I've heard of cousins or close friends who join different hoods doing stuff like that. But never brother w/ homies jumping another brother, wtf?
you will think a bro can get a pass. lol

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 8th, 2013, 10:17 am

that story of how that generation abz were beefing with their allies sound like some tweeker shit.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 8th, 2013, 7:20 pm

more like "BIG HEADED WILD YOUNGSTERS"

VN AB youngsters got conceited. they tried to take on every beef and they tried to settle everything with weapons.

i've seen it with my own eyes with the abz peewees i went to jr high with.

when we started at van nuys high there was like 25 of them 10th grade.

by end of the year most was gone. kicked out, juvie, camp or ya.

1st week there a bunch got shipped to birmingham and grant high for jumping jefrox.

then there was an armenian JFX at birmingham they got into shit with armenian power because of it.

so the AB at grant stuck an AP at valley college (valley college is next to grant) with a screwdriver, paralyzed him.

then RPB shit popped off at birmingham. the van nuys high guys went to get RPB and they ended up beating and stabbing 4 fools from rebel boys.

RBS snitched. so they tried looking for RBS at birmingham, they got into it with haskell, ended up shooting up HLS.

5 gang beefs in like a month just because of 1 school fight.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » December 9th, 2013, 1:20 am

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » July 29th, 2021, 1:57 am

?

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » July 29th, 2021, 1:59 am

niceman wrote:
July 29th, 2021, 1:57 am
?
Chinese Loco Brothers was actually an all-Hmong gang from Long Beach. Yes, surprised to hear of a Hmong gang in SoCal? CLB in Long Beach started out around 1989 I believe. Even though they were Hmong, they named their gang "Chinese" because Hmong ethnic weren't recognized by the system. Many people are unaware of Hmong people in SoCal. Most Hmong in SoCal are located in San Diego. Other communities included Long Beach, Banning and even Santa Ana. There's just enough Hmong people in Long Beach for them to even host their own New Year celebrations.

Some times later, CLB changed their name to Cool Lover Boys. Coincidentally, the first Hmong gang from Fresno has the same name and initial since 1985. It is possible that they are connected or maybe just a coincident. Yet, another coincidence is the two out of three founding members of Fresno CLB was from Long Beach originally. They used to be a part of a Khmer gang before TRG/ABZ. That gang or more like party crew, was most likely UNW/UWW (Ultimate New Wave/Ultimate Wave Warriors). When they moved to Fresno in 1985, they started up the first Hmong gang in the nation.

CLB in Long Beach were neutral with TRG and beefed with ESL mainly. There was actually a part of town in Long Beach that was dubbed "Hmong Town" because of the Hmong families there. After CLB went defunct (maybe in 1993?), the few Hmong left in the city that wanted to bang still became ABZ.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » July 29th, 2021, 2:01 am

niceman wrote:
July 29th, 2021, 1:59 am
niceman wrote:
?
Chinese Loco Brothers was actually an all-Hmong gang from Long Beach. Yes, surprised to hear of a Hmong gang in SoCal? CLB in Long Beach started out around 1989 I believe. Even though they were Hmong, they named their gang "Chinese" because Hmong ethnic weren't recognized by the system. Many people are unaware of Hmong people in SoCal. Most Hmong in SoCal are located in San Diego. Other communities included Long Beach, Banning and even Santa Ana. There's just enough Hmong people in Long Beach for them to even host their own New Year celebrations.

Some times later, CLB changed their name to Cool Lover Boys. Coincidentally, the first Hmong gang from Fresno has the same name and initial since 1985. It is possible that they are connected or maybe just a coincident. Yet, another coincidence is the two out of three founding members of Fresno CLB was from Long Beach originally. They used to be a part of a Khmer gang before TRG/ABZ. That gang or more like party crew, was most likely UNW/UWW (Ultimate New Wave/Ultimate Wave Warriors). When they moved to Fresno in 1985, they started up the first Hmong gang in the nation.

CLB in Long Beach were neutral with TRG and beefed with ESL mainly. There was actually a part of town in Long Beach that was dubbed "Hmong Town" because of the Hmong families there. After CLB went defunct (maybe in 1993?), the few Hmong left in the city that wanted to bang still became ABZ.
There was about 5-6 Hmong ABZ at one point in Long Beach and 1 from SUIS. A Hmong guy did originally joined TRG back in the days but left, joined Duke Town Boys (DTB), before becoming a shot-caller for Easy Boys Gang. After EBG went defunct, he joined up with ABZ. There was one Hmong guy that was a part of a Filipino gang in Long Beach as well but I don't know which gang is was. Perhaps WSI (West Side Islanders)? That Hmong individual moved out in early 90s to central valley and started up his own set.

In San Diego, most Hmong joined TOC (Tiny Oriental Crips) and a couple were a part of their junior set, JOC (Junior Oriental Crips). The rest either joined OKB (Oriental Killer Boys) or OBS (Oriental Boys Society), but not as common as joining TOC though. Surprisingly, some time in the 2000s, some Hmong formed an all-Hmong gang called MB (Mong Bloods). At their peak, they were 20-30 heads deep. In Banning, Hmong people joined Westside LAOBZ (Oriental Boyz). OBZ was quite mixed there and were ally with Santa Ana ABZ. Another surprising fact is, Hmong ORB (Oriental Ruthless Boys) from Fresno resided in Banning for a shortwhile. In Orange County, Hmong people joined TRG in Santa Ana, Westminister and Garden Grove. There was about 10-15 of them.

Forty

Unread post by Forty » July 31st, 2021, 6:45 am

Interesting. Good post.

I always thought ST had all the hmongs in LB.

Ran into several Lao suis. Always thought lao/hmongs got into ST.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 2nd, 2021, 9:55 pm

Forty wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 6:45 am
Interesting. Good post.

It seems like that would make sense but from what I know, there was only one Hmong that joined. The first Hmong ABZ in Long Beach (perhaps nationwide) was in 1988, he was 13 years old in 7th grade. He left the gang life in 1995, right after "Summer Madness" actually. When LB CLB went defunct, at least two former CLB joined and became LB ABZ. In today present time, I don't believe there are anymore active Hmong gang members in Long Beach.

One thing I like to correct myself is, OBS from San Diego stands for Oriental Boys Soldiers, not Society. I always get it mixed up and in all honesty, I'm not sure if those OBS (as well as Oriental Boys - OBS) are all related or not. Also, in the mid 1980s, a Hmong individual from Santa Ana was from a Vietnamese set. I don't know which set it is though but there seem to have a lot of Viet gangs down there. The reason why Hmong people in OC joined TRG was because most of the other Viet gangs that were active, mostly repp'ed their gang with their ethnicity in their gangs' name. Even though TRG in OC was mainly Viet as well, they were open about recruiting the Hmong guys. By early 2000s, those Hmong TRG in OC weren't active anymore.

PunchingMachine17
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by PunchingMachine17 » August 25th, 2021, 9:36 am

niceman wrote:
August 2nd, 2021, 9:55 pm
Forty wrote:
Interesting. Good post.

It seems like that would make sense but from what I know, there was only one Hmong that joined. The first Hmong ABZ in Long Beach (perhaps nationwide) was in 1988, he was 13 years old in 7th grade. He left the gang life in 1995, right after "Summer Madness" actually. When LB CLB went defunct, at least two former CLB joined and became LB ABZ. In today present time, I don't believe there are anymore active Hmong gang members in Long Beach.

One thing I like to correct myself is, OBS from San Diego stands for Oriental Boys Soldiers, not Society. I always get it mixed up and in all honesty, I'm not sure if those OBS (as well as Oriental Boys - OBS) are all related or not. Also, in the mid 1980s, a Hmong individual from Santa Ana was from a Vietnamese set. I don't know which set it is though but there seem to have a lot of Viet gangs down there. The reason why Hmong people in OC joined TRG was because most of the other Viet gangs that were active, mostly repp'ed their gang with their ethnicity in their gangs' name. Even though TRG in OC was mainly Viet as well, they were open about recruiting the Hmong guys. By early 2000s, those Hmong TRG in OC weren't active anymore.
I think I know the Hmongs you're talking about in OC TRG. Weren't those hmongs from Garden Grove? I got down with a few of them in middle school, and then got chased by them an hour later when they brought out baseball bats and crowbars lol.

Yeah, some Viet gangs in OC weren't that open when it came to recruiting other Asians when I was around. I remembered when Power Of Vietnamese tried to recruit me, they asked me if I had any Viet blood lol. I said no, then asked "not even a little Viet blood?", still a no haha. Afterwards, they told me just to pretend I do have some Viet in me. Never joined it though.

I remembered TRG and ABZ having the most diverse members in OC. TRG in Santa Ana was mainly Cambodians, Viets, and a few Mexicans. ABZ in Westminster & Garden Grove had a White, half Black, and a Mexican. Dragon Family Junior also had a Mexican in their hood, and Asian Gang (AG) had half Black or full black member (can't remember).

PunchingMachine17

Unread post by PunchingMachine17 » August 25th, 2021, 9:44 am

I think Power Of Vietnamese (POV) is a forgotten gang in Long Beach. I'm not sure how big or active they were in Long Beach, but POV members in Orange County told me they originated in Long Beach during the 1980s or early 1990s (can't remember which decade) when Long Beach had more Vietnamese living there.

They also told me when Vietnamese started to move out of Long Beach to Orange County, that was when POV became less active in Long Beach.

There's a court case somewhere talking about two POV members that were charged for murder in Garden Grove. One of the POV stabbed a guy in the head with a screw driver at internet cafe shop in Garden Grove, in the early 2000s. It said one of the POV member was from the Long Beach clique and the other one was from the OC clique. I wonder when POV became defunct in Long Beach.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 29th, 2021, 4:49 pm

PunchingMachine17 wrote:
August 25th, 2021, 9:36 am
niceman wrote:
Forty wrote:
Interesting. Good post.

I think I know the Hmongs you're talking about in OC TRG. Weren't those hmongs from Garden Grove? I got down with a few of them in middle school, and then got chased by them an hour later when they brought out baseball bats and crowbars lol.

Yeah, some Viet gangs in OC weren't that open when it came to recruiting other Asians when I was around. I remembered when Power Of Vietnamese tried to recruit me, they asked me if I had any Viet blood lol. I said no, then asked "not even a little Viet blood?", still a no haha. Afterwards, they told me just to pretend I do have some Viet in me. Never joined it though.

I remembered TRG and ABZ having the most diverse members in OC. TRG in Santa Ana was mainly Cambodians, Viets, and a few Mexicans. ABZ in Westminster & Garden Grove had a White, half Black, and a Mexican. Dragon Family Junior also had a Mexican in their hood, and Asian Gang (AG) had half Black or full black member (can't remember).
Garden Grove was one of the cities that I was told that had some Hmong in TRG, so it probably was them. What year was it when that incident happened? I honestly don't even know if their is much Hmong families in Garden Grove and Westminster. I know there was one Hmong family in Van Nuys back then but I don't believe they had any gang-affiliations.

And true, that is why the Hmong in the 90s in OC that did joined gang, joined up with TRG. As far as I know, I heard of a Hmong OG who joined a Viet set in mid-1980s but I don't know which set it was. He passed away in 1991 due to natural cause. But interesting and amusing story you got there!

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niceman » August 29th, 2021, 4:56 pm

niceman wrote:
July 29th, 2021, 2:01 am
niceman wrote:
July 29th, 2021, 1:59 am
niceman wrote:
?

There was about 5-6 Hmong ABZ at one point in Long Beach and 1 from SUIS. A Hmong guy did originally joined TRG back in the days but left, joined Duke Town Boys (DTB), before becoming a shot-caller for Easy Boys Gang. After EBG went defunct, he joined up with ABZ. There was one Hmong guy that was a part of a Filipino gang in Long Beach as well but I don't know which gang is was. Perhaps WSI (West Side Islanders)? That Hmong individual moved out in early 90s to central valley and started up his own set.

In San Diego, most Hmong joined TOC (Tiny Oriental Crips) and a couple were a part of their junior set, JOC (Junior Oriental Crips). The rest either joined OKB (Oriental Killer Boys) or OBS (Oriental Boys Society), but not as common as joining TOC though. Surprisingly, some time in the 2000s, some Hmong formed an all-Hmong gang called MB (Mong Bloods). At their peak, they were 20-30 heads deep. In Banning, Hmong people joined Westside LAOBZ (Oriental Boyz). OBZ was quite mixed there and were ally with Santa Ana ABZ. Another surprising fact is, Hmong ORB (Oriental Ruthless Boys) from Fresno resided in Banning for a shortwhile. In Orange County, Hmong people joined TRG in Santa Ana, Westminister and Garden Grove. There was about 10-15 of them.
Just correcting myself once again. Long Beach CLB actually formed earlier but I am not sure of the exact year. I believe in 1989 was when the name change came in (Chinese Loco to Cool Lover). The Hmong in a Filipino gang in Long Beach was WSI gang. I heard there was another Hmong person in it too. MB from San Diego actually started around the late 90s. Banning ORB was known as Oriental Raider Boys (original name), so that means that they were in the area from early to mid 1990s.

PunchingMachine17

Unread post by PunchingMachine17 » August 29th, 2021, 7:59 pm

niceman wrote:
August 29th, 2021, 4:49 pm
PunchingMachine17 wrote:
August 25th, 2021, 9:36 am
niceman wrote:
Forty wrote:
Interesting. Good post.

Garden Grove was one of the cities that I was told that had some Hmong in TRG, so it probably was them. What year was it when that incident happened? I honestly don't even know if their is much Hmong families in Garden Grove and Westminster. I know there was one Hmong family in Van Nuys back then but I don't believe they had any gang-affiliations.

And true, that is why the Hmong in the 90s in OC that did joined gang, joined up with TRG. As far as I know, I heard of a Hmong OG who joined a Viet set in mid-1980s but I don't know which set it was. He passed away in 1991 due to natural cause. But interesting and amusing story you got there!
I'm not sure if you're talking about the POV stabbing incident or when got into a rumble with TRG. The POV incident happened in 2002 if I remembered correctly. When I got into a fight with TRG, it was in 2006 or 2007. A few of the people I fought were from Garden Grove TRG and others were from Santa Ana TRG, but the Hmongs that were with them lived in Garden Grove.

I personally knew two Hmong families in Garden Grove, they all seemed like gangster. One family hung out with TRG and the other one i'm not sure, but she lived in a apartment in Garden Grove where TRG would hang around at.